Joining the Choir of Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felicity was ordered to cum, and she did so, five or six times, ejaculating into his mouth without so much as a pause. Cindy came several times at his command, squeezing and pulsating around his cock, until he exploded deep within her. She came again, never stopping her motions until she was ordered to. Next, she shared his crotch with her best friend, licking him clean. Then, Felicity was moved aside so that Cindy could suck on him, taking him without pause for nearly half an hour. He rehardened in her mouth, built and climaxed, and Cindy swallowed his ejaculate without thought. Lastly, the pair were made to make out, fingering each other to climax before scissoring violently, bouncing on the bed as he watched until they both, naturally, came at his command. When they were spent, used to his content and finally dismissed, they both left to return to their beds. Blackness returned in full to Cindy's scrubbed brain, and for a long while, she did not even know what she was doing in the moment. Her consciousness remained deeply buried, and she existed without existing under the command of her re-programmers.

It was at the shops one day, as Cindy was checking out, that she looked up and met the eye of the cashier. She was a regular here, and so she recognised the girl's face - cute, button-nosed and perky, she was probably in her early twenties. The pair smiled at each other, and as Cindy looked, she could swear she saw something - like a dark cloud momentarily skidding by them - passing through her eyes. She didn't miss a beat, packing away her groceries for her, and Cindy shook the thought away. It had almost looked like... Like she'd lost focus for a moment? Shrugging, Cindy loaded her car and went home, forgetting the look she'd seen in the cashier's eyes. It was just that it reminded her of something, though she couldn't put her finger on it. Something about a glassy moment had sparked a tiny memory in her brain. She backed out and went home, and by the time she got there she'd forgotten all about it.

Arriving home, Cindy entered the house to a surprise. There in her hallway was her best friend, Felicity! 'Hey Fel!' she said, grinning. 'How's it going? It's been a while!'

'Yeah!' Felicity said, bouncily. 'Master wanted me to be the one to welcome you.'

'He what?' Cindy said, frowning. 'Master-'

'Experience of...' Felicity said suddenly, her face losing its charm. Though she spoke for quite a few seconds, Cindy didn't hear anything past the first few words. The bag fell from her loosening fingers, and she stared at Felicity as her best friend spoke her command phrase, a long and complex sentence specifically programmed into Cindy to send her into control mode. Her consciousness faded away instantly, and she went slack, obediently awaiting command. As far as she was concerned, her master had just assumed programming control over her.

'I'm your new owner, Cindy.' Felicity said, grinning evilly. 'Master bought us both. He likes ordering us to protest while we do as he says. He enjoys our bodies. We belong to him, and he has ordered me to take control of you.'

And just like that, Cindy became the property of her best friend. Following her like a pet, the pair went upstairs, the groceries forgotten in the hallway. They entered the bedroom, and Cindy saw with eyes that did not truly see, as a man lounged on the double bed there, his engorged member standing proudly. Beside her, Felicity picked up and put on a large pink collar, clipping it around Cindy's neck with a padlock. Cindy didn't even notice that Felicity had one of her own, proudly locked around her own neck already.

Come here, my pretty slaves,' the man who had enslaved them both said, beckoning his two female objects closer. 'Get those horrible clothes off. From now on, you only wear your collars for your Master.' Pleasure at their service ripped through both women as they stripped.

'Now, let's have a little fun. Your Master needs release after a long, hard day programming new little pet girls for his business.' He grinned as the attractive new slave Cindy swung her leg over him and took him to the hilt with one swift squat, Felicity joining her. Today, he thought, he would have the new one eat the other one out while she fucked him. Yes, he thought - the perfect use for his two little toys.

THE END

12