Joining the Frat Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's... just let me go..." Blake responded, weakly trying to break free.

Liam snapped a picture, then typed away on his phone. "We play football with Wesley, he'll wanna see that one of his pledges is wandering around campus butt naked and bricked up."

"What dorm are you in?" Chris asked.

Blake didn't respond. While his body was enjoying the thrill of being exposed to these very attractive guys, his mind was terrified of what would happen if they knew where he lived. Fear was building up inside of him, wondering what these guys would do.

He felt a sharp smack on his ass. "I asked you a question." Chris growled in his face.

"Webster." Blake practically whispered as his body recoiled from the smack.

"Don't scare him, man." Mario said. "He's just a little freshman." Mario rubbed the sore handprint on Blake's ass, making his cock twitch.

"I think he likes that, look at his cock go." Chris laughed.

Mario pressed his body against Blake, holding Blake's arm behind his back. "You like it when I touch your pretty ass?" He asked, his alcohol soaked mouth in Blake's face.

Liam's phone pinged. "Wesley said this is Blake, his favorite pledge, and he's glad to see Blake is still bricked up."

"Damn," Mario said, stepping back. "I can't play with you if you belong to Wesley. I didn't realize he was into dudes."

Again, Blake's heart skipped a beat. Did he belong to Wesley? He barely knew Wesley. He'd hardly spent any time with him.

Liam's phone pinged again. "Wesley said we should make sure he gets home safely." He quickly sent another text message, then gave Blake a smile that made him nervous. "Well, boys, we should probably carry him then."

Before he could process what that meant, Chris and Mario hoisted up his shoulders as Michael and Liam grabbed his feet. They lifted him up in the air and carried him at the level of their shoulders, spreading his legs open.

"What the fuck!" Blake cried. "Please! No! Put me down!" He felt as if he were going to pass out. His head was spinning and his body was on fire.

"Stop lying, frosh, your cock is so fucking hard, you're loving every minute of this." Michael said as he grabbed Blake's cock and gave it a wiggle.

"Alright boys, let's go." Liam said. The guys started walking, but not toward Webster.

"Where are we going, Webster is that way." Blake said, unable to actually gesture in the right direction.

"Wesley said to get you home safely, he didn't say we couldn't take you on a tour of campus first.

Blake knew where they were walking: the student center. Even though it was 1 AM and normally nothing would be open, a couple places in the food court were open since it was the first night, and the building was always open to walk through.

Blake tried to control his breathing as they approached the doors. They lowered him slightly as they carried him through and he was greeted with the chill of the air conditioning. His nipples immediately hardened, but his cock did not change.

"How are we feeling tonight!" Chris yelled as they entered the building.

To Blake's horror, there were quite a few people inside. They immediately took out their phones and started snapping pictures and recorded videos of the naked guy being carried through. Liam and Michael set Blake's feet on the ground. He tried to break free of Chris and Mario's grip, but it was a wasted effort.

"This is our new friend, Blake. He's a freshman and so EXCITED to see all of you! We know college is HARD, but it's HARDER for Blake!" Liam announced for the crowd. He grabbed Blake's cock and pulled it down as far as he could. "Damn, this boy is HARD!" He let go and Blake's cock slapped his stomach hard.

"Mmmmmffff." Blake moaned.

Liam grabbed one of Blake's nipples between his thumb and forefinger and rubbed it as he continued, "Now, if you guys see Blake around campus, make sure you say hi to him."

A large glob of precum oozed out of his cock and slowly dripped down to the floor.

"Oh my, he's precumming!" a girl called.

The guys holding him laughed.

Liam's phone dinged. "Oh shit, Wesley's mad. Let's get him home."

They picked up Blake and carried him back out the door.

"Shit, is that Wesley running at us?" Michael asked.

They quickly set Blake down as Wesley came up to them and shoved Liam. "What the FUCK is wrong with you!" He yelled.

"It's all in fun, bro." Liam looked scared.

The guys were around 6'1"/6'2" but looked significantly smaller than Wesley as they all stepped away from him.

"I said make sure he gets home safe, not parade him around campus! He's not a fucking joke, asshole!"

Wesley went up to Blake and in a quick motion scooped him up in his arms.

"Sorry, man." Mario said in an almost whisper.

Wesley ignored them as he walked away. He didn't say anything to Blake as he carried him back the way he had started. Was Wesley bringing him back to the frat house? A couple minutes later that was verified. When they got there Brad was at the door, holding it open. Still no one said anything as Wesley carried Blake up two flights of stairs to the attic. It wasn't a normal attic, though, it was a very nice room that clearly belonged to Wesley.

Wesley finally set Blake down. "You can use the bathroom and I'll get you something to wear." He said.

Blake was surprised at how spacious the bathroom was and that it had a separate shower and tub. He looked in the mirror and saw how sweaty he was. He turned the water on cold and splashed his face and ran it through his hair. The water running made him realize he had to pee, but his cock was still hard.

"Uh... Wesley?" He said quietly in the bathroom doorway.

"Yeah?" Wesley was in his boxers now. He was pulling a t-shirt out of his dresser.

"I really need to pee but..." he gestured to his cock.

Wesley couldn't suppress his smile. "Here." He said, walking to him. Wesley grabbed Blake by the cock and led him to the shower. He positioned himself behind Blake and held his cock for him, pointing it toward the shower. "Go ahead." He said in Blake's ear.

It took a minute, but Blake was finally able to pee, his stream geisuring out of his cock. Wesley didn't try to stroke him, he just held his cock with one hand while the other was wrapped around him. His cock finally started deflating as he peed.

Wesley let go and grabbed a towel. He came back and turned the shower on. "Why don't you go ahead and rinse off, when you're done come join me."

Blake didn't want to waste time in the shower, he wanted to know what was going to happen. He wanted to know why Wesley had such a fixation with him. He turned the water on cool and let it run over his body, hoping it would make his cock subside.

By the time he was done he was pretty soft, but still a little plump. He dried off and stepped out of the bathroom. Wesley was laying on his bed across the room, one arm behind his head while he scrolled through his phone. When he saw Blake he immediately set the phone on his nightstand and patted the bed next to him.

Blake walked over, his heart racing.

"Are you getting hard again?"

Blake looked down and sure enough, he had a half chub. "Are you kidding me?"

"It's fine." Wesley laughed.

Blake crawled into the bed next to him.

"Here's one of my t-shirts so you don't have to be naked."

Blake pulled on the shirt, the smell was amazing. It was baggy on him and he never wanted to take it off.

"Do you want a pair of underwear?" He asked.

"This is fine."

"Blake, I'm really sorry for what happened to you tonight. Normally people snap a picture or a quick video but no one has ever been... that's never happened before. You didn't deserve that and I could kill them for doing that to you."

"You don't have to apologize, it wasn't your fault."

"Blake?"

Blake turned to look at Wesley. He was so beautiful and vulnerable. His eyes held so much emotion and Blake didn't know what exactly those emotions were. Wesley leaned in and pressed his lips against Blake's. They were soft and commanding, at the same time they made Blake feel more at ease than he had ever been while also feeling like he couldn't get enough. It was Blake's first kiss and it was more magical than he could have imagined.

20 seconds later Wesley pulled away. "If we don't stop I won't be able to control myself." He was smiling and looking at Blake. "No sex until you're a brother."

"What if I don't make it?" Blake was suddenly worried that Wesley would cease interest if he didn't become a brother.

"You will be." He kissed Blake's forehead. "Damn, look what you did to me!"

Wesley's massive cock was sticking out of his boxers. It was the biggest cock Blake had ever seen. It was the same tan color of his skin, and had to be at least 10 inches long. It was the perfect thickness, not so much that it looked like it would be too painful though. There was a dollop of precum sitting on his slit. He took his finger and scooped up the dollop and brought it to Blake's lips, "This is your motivation to try your hardest. Remember the taste of me. Maybe it'll even give you superpowers."

Blake gave a small laugh, then sucked the drop of precum off Wesley's finger.

"You can jerk off if you want to." Wesley said as he wrapped his arm around Blake.

"Are you going to join me?"

"No, if my cock is cumming and you're here it's unloading inside you. I understand if you don't want to, since I'm not, but I'll hold you while you do."

Blake pulled the shirt off, it suddenly felt like the heaviest shirt he'd ever worn. He had never done anything with a guy. He wanted his first everything with a guy to be with Wesley, who was essentially a stranger. He didn't know if it was just the rush of Wesley's beauty, the events of the night, his desperation, or a combination of all three, but he knew he would regret not trying to do something tonight. First, he had to be honest.

"Wesley... I have to tell you something before this goes further." His hand found Wesley's knee, his legs were covered in dark hair. His finger traced nervous circles.

"Yeah?" Wesley responded, unsure of where this was going.

"I've... uh... I've never done any of this before."

"With a guy?"

Blake continued making circles, "With anyone."

"Oh," Wesley said. He looked around the room, trying to process the weight of the moment. "Have you jerked off before?"

"Oh yeah, I've done that a bunch of times. I've just never done... anything... with a guy."

"Was that your first kiss?"

Blake nodded.

"Shit," Wesley said. He suddenly got up out of the bed, his massive cock bobbed up and down. "Fuck, Blake, I am so sorry about tonight."

"What do you mean?" There was a sting, or he somehow felt stung.

"Blake, you've never done anything and you were stripped naked and paraded around campus. That's such a shitty thing to happen when you're... oh my gosh, you're a virgin!"

Blake felt as if he was shrinking in the bed. The evening had built into something beautiful but it was all slipping away. He craved intimacy with Wesley more than anything and now it felt like Wesley was regretting it all.

"Wesley, I'm not upset."

"How? That had to have been traumatizing!" Wesley was pacing back and forth along the bed, his cock bobbed up and down and side to side as it slightly softened.

"Wesley, did you see the pics from tonight?"

Wesley nodded.

"Did you see that my cock was hard the whole time?"

Wesley stopped and looked at him. "It was just the adrenaline."

"Wesley, before those guys got me I was hiding. I wanted them to see me. It was thrilling being exposed like that. I've been sheltered my whole life, and now I'm being paraded around campus like a sex toy... it was fun being eye candy. I liked how they looked at me."

Blake stood and took Wesley's face in his hands, "And the cherry on top is I got to have my first kiss with the cutest guy I have literally ever seen."

Wesley smiled, he leaned down and gently kissed Blake. "You shouldn't have told me that." He said.

Blake pulled away and a sinister grin was spread across Wesley's face. "What do you mean?"

"You're a virgin who likes being naked in public."

Blake felt Wesley's engorged cock pressed against him now as Wesley pulled him close.

"I've never felt so animalistic for anyone, Blake. There's something about you that I'm drawn to. When I first laid eyes on you it did something to me... but I kept going, then you stopped me. That's when I knew I had to have you. I'm gonna make you mine, Blake."

His arms wrapped around Blake, one hand cradled his head as Wesley pulled him down onto the bed, his massive body pressing on top of him as they kissed. Wesley's tongue entered Blake's mouth tasting of minty toothpaste. His body grinded against Blake as his tongue explored his virgin mouth.

Then, without warning, Wesley pulled away and got up. Blake sat up on his arms and watched as Wesley set up a tripod and his phone at the end of the bed. Then he grabbed his desk chair and sat in it on the end of the bed next to the tripod.

"Blake, I want you to jerk off for me on my bed. Will you do that for me?"

WIthout talking, Blake crawled to the center of the bed and got on his knees. Wesley smiled, then tapped his phone and nodded at Blake.

Blake rubbed his torso. He played with his chest and tweaked his nipples, which made his cock twitch. Immediately he started leaking precum.

He brought his hands slowly down his body to his cock and stroked it. He looked at Wesley for reassurance. Wesley was biting his lip and gripping the arms of his chair hard, his monster cock twitched and oozed precum.

Blake could feel that he wasn't going to last long. He'd spent the better part of the last three or four hours hard. He stroked his cock slowly, playing with his sensitive head. He used one hand to jerk himself while the other played with his balls. A couple minutes later he was ready.

"Oh fuck, Wesley," he moaned. "I'm gonna cum!"

Wesley's hands gripped his chair even tighter.

"Fuck, Wesley! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!"

Blake's first jet of cum hit him in the face. Then the next one hit his chest, then another. Then a fourth coated his abs. He had a couple more smaller ones. He licked his lips, tasting his own cum. Then he scooped some off his body and put his fingers in his mouth, savoring the taste as he sucked his cum off his fingers.

Wesley tapped the phone so hard that it fell onto the bed. "I'll be right back." He quickly went into the bathroom, tossed Blake a hand towel, then Blake heard the shower. He cleaned himself up, a little upset that Wesley would go finish himself without allowing Blake to see.

Five minutes later Blake was laying in Wesley's bed, wearing his t-shirt again, when Wesley finally came out wrapped in a towel. "I'm sorry that it took so long. I wasn't jerking, I was standing under the cold water trying to calm down."

"Really?" Blake asked.

"Blake, that was the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I almost broke my chair watching you. I wanted to... fuck. I wanted to hold you down and force my cock inside, in that perfect mouth and in your tight virgin hole."

Wesley took the towel off and tossed it on the floor. Even soft, his cock was impressive. It was at least 6 inches soft. He climbed into bed under the covers with Blake.

"We should get some sleep now." He said.

Blake could hardly contain the excitement he was feeling. He was falling asleep in the arms of a cute guy. Everything was perfect.

"The next challenge is really gonna fuck you up, so you need your sleep." Wesley said as he kissed Blake's neck. It didn't take him long to fall asleep.

"Fuck," Blake thought. He forgot it was still rush week.

12