Joining the Mile High Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God! You shave your pussy!" Curtis said, rather too loudly for my liking. I hoped that no-one happened to be in the corridor outside our room.

"That's enough, Richard," I said putting my hand on his forehead and pushing him away. His own little boi clit was dripping pre-cum. He released Curtis and stood up. I nodded at him and he opened his legs.

I grabbed his miniscule balls and squeezed them hard. Richard gave a groan and his boi clit drooped. I gave his balls a tug and twisted them sharply, and his hard-on disappeared completely.

Quickly and efficiently, I refitted his cock lock and clicked the padlock shut.

"Go and sit down and watch your Hot Wife being fucked by a real man," I told him, and this time, Curtis made no objection.

With Richard seated, eagerly awaiting the show, I led Curtis to the huge bed, pulling him along by his rock hard cock. He followed me eagerly, his face wreathed in a huge grin.

I lay down and opened my legs. Curtis climbed on board and immediately thrust into me. I would have preferred a little bit of foreplay, but my young lover was much too impetuous. His lovely balls slapped against my arse and we were off!

I've had bigger and thicker cocks in me, but Curtis's had the benefit of youthful enthusiasm on his side. It was a bit like 'Wham! Bam! Thank you, Ma'am!' but whilst it lasted, it was heavenly. I tried slowing him down by clenching down on his cock as it reamed in and out of me, but although he groaned in pleasure when I did so, it didn't put him off his rhythm or slow him down at all.

He'd been going long enough to start the build up to my first orgasm when he gasped,

"Oh fuck! Here it comes. I'm almost there. Do you want me to pull out and cum on your tits?"

"Don't you dare," I replied, wrapping my legs around his waist and locking him into me. He grinned and dipped his head for a kiss whilst he shot a decent amount of cum into me.

We continued to kiss until his spent cock flopped out of me. Curtis looked at me shyly.

"That was awesome," he said as he rolled off me onto his back. He started as Richard hove into view. He'd obviously forgotten about my cuckold. He blushed and started to mutter excuses and apologies.

Richard ignored him and got on with what he has been taught to do when his Hot Wife has been fucked. It was clean-up time. He knelt between my thighs and dipped his head, licking all along the length of my recently fucked cunt. My puffy cunt lips reacted and opened like a flower does when the sun shines. Curtis looked on in amazement.

Richard got into his stride. His tongue slipped easily into me and found my clit. He gave her a lovely few licks and then began to suck Curtis's cum into his mouth. I thrust up against his face and pulled him in tighter. He's cleaned me out so many times that he knew what was coming.

I wriggled against his face, using his nose to stimulate my clit whilst he licked and sucked me clean. Usually, if I've had a couple of orgasms, this is enough to send me over the edge again, and I have been known to squirt all over his face.

But Curtis hadn't managed to give me even one orgasm, and so Richard's cream pie was devoured long before I had the chance to cum myself. I released my cuckold, and he emerged from between my legs, gasping for air.

"Holy fuck!" said Curtis. "He just ate your pussy after I'd cum in it. Ew! Doesn't the taste of cum make you want to puke?"

Richard smiled and shook his head. I could see that he as eyeing Curtis's flaccid cock hungrily.

"Not at all," he replied. "It's what I do. My cock is too small to pleasure Olwen, but my tongue can pleasure her after she's been fucked. I could also clean your cock too, if you like? Many of Olwen's lovers find that they can be ready to go again after I've sucked their cock clean."

Curtis looked at me in astonishment, and I nodded in agreement.

"I don't know about you," I smiled, "but if you wanted to go again, I'd love some more of your lovely cock. Why don't you let Richard clean you up a bit first?"

Curtis grinned.

"You are one fucked-up couple," he said. "Who am I to deny you both some fun? OK, Richard the cuckold. Clean me up, and I'll see what I can do about granting Olwen's request for second helpings!"

Richard took the flaccid cock and popped it into his mouth, drawing an 'Aaahh' of pleasure from my young lover. He's an experienced cock sucker and clean-up merchant, and in no time at all, Curtis's cock began to react to his skilful tongue and lips. When Richard released Curtis with a faint plop, the young man was hard again, and judging from the glint in his eye, ready to fuck me again.

Richard shuffled off the bed and knelt down on the floor. He wanted a closer look this time. Curtis, if he noticed, said nothing. He got into position between my thighs, but this time, I was going to set the pace, I decided.

"Hold your horses, big boy," I smiled at him, getting to my knees on the big bed. "I want to have you doggy fashion to start off with this time."

I turned around and offered my arse up. Curtis misunderstood my intentions. He'd obviously never done it in this position before.

"Uh... are you sure, ma'am?" he asked. "I've never done a lady in her ass before!"

I chuckled at his pronunciation.

"Oh we can get to anal later on," I replied. "I love being fucked in the arse, but for now, just let Richard help you."

"Put him in me, cucky," I instructed, and I felt Richard guiding Curtis's lovely cock into my so needy cunt. We both let out a moan of pleasure.

"Now reach around and grab my tits," I told the young man, and he did as he was told, tweaking and pulling on my nipples. He began sawing in and out of me as he did so.

"Oh fuck," he gasped. "This is great. Am I doing it right, ma'am?"

"You're doing just fine," I assured him, clamping down on his cock and drawing a moan of pleasure from him. We fucked in this position for a few more minutes then I told Curtis to pull out of me.

"But I haven't cum yet," he protested and I giggled.

"I have," I replied, "and I'm on the edge again. Let's try a new position. On your back, young man!"

Curtis obeyed my instruction, his lovely cock sticking lewdly up, glistening with my cunt cream. I straddled him and sank down onto it, trembling as it went all the way in with no problem at all.

"Stay still!" I whispered, and began to clench on his cock, squeezing and releasing in slow, regular movements. Curtis reached up for my tits and kneaded them, thumbing my rock hard nipples, which did tip me over the edge. I gasped as my second orgasm ripped through me, and I started to bounce up and down on his cock.

"Ready?" muttered Curtis through clenched teeth. "Here it comes! Ugh! Ugh! Oh, fuck! Fuck! FUck!FUCk! FUCK!"

His cum flooded into me and I clamped down on him again, milking every last drop out of him and squeezing his rapidly softening cock. It slid out of me and I rolled off him and lay beside him on the big bed. We were both gasping for breath.

Unbidden, my cuckold scrambled onto the bed and lowered his face between my glistening thighs. I felt his tongue on my puffy cunt lips and shuddered. Then his tongue was in me and he was licking and sucking, cleaning me up and guiding me slowly towards another orgasm.

I held Curtis's hand and gave it a squeeze. He turned his head to look at me and I kissed him, opening my mouth to accept his tongue.

I smiled as the thought that I was being dp'd by two tongues entered my head. Curtis broke our kiss and nodded in Richard's direction.

"Can your cuckold clean my cock up again after he's finished with you?" he asked. "I never thought that getting a bj from a man could be so hot."

I smiled at him.

"Of course Richard will clean you up," I replied. "Do you think you could go again afterwards?"

"No, ma'am. I'm totally wiped out," Curtis admitted. "And I need to get off home. My mother worries if I don't show up after work."

I nodded my understanding. Richard gave my clit a last tender nibble and turned his attention to Curtis's flaccid cock.

The young man was correct in his assessment. Despite Richard's expert attention, Curtis could only achieve a semi hard-on. He smiled apologetically at me. I returned his smile and shook my head.

"No sweat," I reassured him. "We're here until the end of the week. I'll be down by the pool again tomorrow morning. Would you be on duty then?"

"Yes indeed, ma'am" Curtis replied with a grin. "Will you be requiring a towel and a cocktail?"

"That will do for starters," I said with a smile. "And I'll be wanting someone to put suntan cream on me too. Then we could do this all over again. Would you like that?"

Curtis looked at Richard, who shrugged his shoulders in a sort of 'It's up to you' gesture. The young man grinned.

"Oh god, yes please," he said eagerly. "I said before that this was a fucked-up scenario. I was wrong. It's really exciting. You are one hell of a couple. I'm so glad you stayed at this hotel!"

All three of us laughed, and Curtis got off the bed and began to dress. When he was decent again, Richard showed him out of our room, and I heard Curtis thank him, and promise to see him again tomorrow.

The scenario described above continued for the rest of the week. I'd spend a couple of hours by the pool every morning and then bring Curtis back to my room for a good fucking. I introduced him to anal sex and I'd like to think that he went back to college a more experienced young man. I had certainly enjoyed my first experience of American cock, and I was proud to have had a hand (and a mouth, a cunt and an arse!) in the education and sexual development of such a fine young man like Curtis.

Richard and I sat in the airport, waiting for the call to board our plane home. It was an early morning flight, so I had not been fucked since the previous day. I had a rubber dildo discretely packed in my hand luggage and I intended to give myself a good seeing to in the toilet once we'd taken off.

Before leaving our hotel, I'd put Richard's silicon cock lock back on him. Airport security meant that I couldn't use the usual padlock, but we'd crossed this bridge before, and I'd come well prepared. I secured his chastity device with a plastic cable tie, which could easily be snipped off and replaced with my metal padlock as soon as we landed in London.

Richard had managed to negotiate a contract, so he was well pleased with how the trip had gone. As I started to ask him when the work was likely to begin, he held up a hand and cocked his head to the side.

"That's our flight being called," he said. "It's early. That's strange."

We made our way to the departure gate. There seemed to be an awful lot of people milling around, and nobody seemed to be on duty, checking boarding passes and passports. All of a sudden, another announcement burst from the public address system.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen," the tannoy boomed. "We regret to inform you that the American Aviation Authority flight AAA 69 to London has been overbooked. Passengers who would be willing to be re-booked onto a later flight should go to the AAA information desk immediately. AAA regrets any inconvenience caused. Have a nice day."

I looked at Richard, who shrugged his shoulders.

"It happens," he said with a wry grin. "It looks as if you're going to have to wait to re-acquaint yourself with that little device in your hand luggage. What do you think? Are you in a rush to get home?"

"Do you think you could arrange for Curtis to suddenly appear?" I asked with a grin. "He did mention that he was flying home today too. A little distraction in the shape of that young man and his beautiful cock would be worth another couple of hours in this bloody airport!"

Normally, I am extremely discrete when talking about the lifestyle that Richard and I live, so I don't know what made me talk about Curtis and his physical attributes in such an indiscrete way. I looked around to see if anyone had heard my rather rash statement. It was a relief to realise that my wish to have Curtis one more time before we left America seemed to have gone unnoticed.

Richard and I began to wander back to find the AAA information desk, when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned round to see the biggest, blackest man I have ever encountered in my life.

"Begging your pardon, ma'am," he said with a smile that revealed a set of the whitest, most perfectly straight teeth I'd ever seen, "but I couldn't help overhearing what you just said in that very attractive English accent of yours. May I make a suggestion?"

I reached for Richard's hand and held it tight. He gave my hand a reassuring squeeze, to show that he would be there for me if anything untoward happened.

"I know it's very rude of me to approach you like this," the stranger continued, "but I'm a sucker for English accents like yours. If I may, I'd like to buy you and your gentleman friend a drink whilst I outline my proposal. I'm booked on the same flight to London as you both. It seems that you are considering being bumped to a later flight. Am I correct?"

"Yes and no," I smiled at him, my mind working frantically to recall exactly what he could have overheard.

"Yes, we are considering being 'bumped' as you put it. And no, my accent isn't English. I'm Welsh. It has happened a few times since we've been in the States. Americans seem to think that England is just another term for Great Britain. Well I can tell you that the Welsh and the Scots have very definite ideas about that!"

"I do beg your pardon," our new companion replied. "Please accept my sincere apologies. Now, what about that drink?"

I looked at Richard.

"Actually," he said, "I think we need to go to the AAA information desk to let them know that we're willing to be transferred to a later flight. But thanks for the offer."

"The desk you want is on the way to the Executive Lounge," smiled the tall black man. "It will probably be chock-a-block with passengers who want to do exactly the same as you. I have some leverage with the American Aviation Authority. If you will permit me, I'll sort out your transfer whilst we get to know each other in the Executive Lounge. How does that sound?"

Other than when he is in work, there are very few occasions these days when Richard gets to make the decisions. As his Hot Wife, I am in charge, and he is perfectly content with that arrangement. So he seemed somewhat startled when I asked him what he thought of the proposal we'd just been given.

"You say you have some leverage with AAA, Mr...?" Richard began.

"McGriffin. Albert McGriffin," he replied, extending his hand for Richard to shake. "Yes I do have quite a bit of influence. I'm President of the airline."

He looked at me and smiled.

"I don't know who Curtis is," he said, winking at me, "but I do know he's one fortunate guy! Are you two swingers?"

So he had overheard me! I felt my cheeks burning as my I started to blush. A little voice in my head told me to carry on regardless.

"You'll never see this man again once you've flown out of America, so why not hear him out. You might even get yourself fucked!" it whispered.

"We most certainly are not!" I replied in a firm, but low voice. "My name is Olwen. I am not a swinger, I am Richard's Hot Wife and he is my cuckold."

Albert gave a hoot of laughter and rubbed his hands together.

"Well that told me!" he said, wiping tears of mirth out of his eyes. "So, lets get ourselves settled in the Executive Lounge and we can discuss your re-arranged flight. Shall we?"

He gestured the way forward and Richard and I trotted after him.

"I'm sorry," I said, sotto voce, out of the side of my mouth. "I don't know what the hell came over me. Admitting our lifestyle to a stranger. We don't have to do anything, you know."

Richard, ever the perfect husband and cuckold, put his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him as we walked.

"I've always wondered if a black man's cum tastes different from a white man's," he said. "If you get the chance, maybe I'll get to find out!"

Is it any wonder that I love Richard? I cuckold him and I deny him most forms of sexual satisfaction, but he is the love of my life, and I wouldn't be the woman I am were it not for him. I looked up at him.

"I do love you, cucky!" I said softly, and he pursed his lips and blew me a kiss.

Albert McGriffin led us to the Executive Lounge, we approached the very crowded AAA information desk. As he got near, one of the two young AAA staff who were obviously struggling to deal with the volume of passengers who wanted to be 'bumped' looked up and saw Albert. He nudged his companion. Both men looked terrified to see the President of their organisation. Their mutual look of relief when he strolled past the crowd at the desk was obvious.

"The way that crowd is growing, the replacement flight will be overbooked as well," I remarked, and Albert turned to me and smiled.

"Oh, the majority of that mob will be irate Americans," he replied, "anxious to exercise their democratic right to get what they paid for in the first place. They won't want to be bumped. They'll be tourists on their way to Europe, thinking that if their flight is delayed by a couple of hours, that not only will The Coliseum in Rome, or Notre Dame in Paris, but also Westminster Abbey and your Houses of Parliament will have disappeared before they land. The fact that all of them had been built and existed for centuries, whilst this country was still peopled by gun toting, buckskin wearing cowboys never enters their tiny little minds!"

I grinned at him. He was beginning to grow on me, and I wondered if there was any chance that I might "go black" as the saying went.

A couple of huge men were standing before a pair of double doors, above which was the legend 'Executive Lounge' and underneath, in much smaller letters, 'Strictly members only.'

Albert didn't even break stride, and the two men practically snapped to attention.

"Good morning Mr. McGriffin, sir," began one of the guards. "How can I help you today?"

"Good morning, Wilbur," replied Albert. "My flight's overbooked, and me and my good friends here have decided to take a later flight. We thought we'd pass the time with a drink."

"Of course, Mr. McGriffin, sir," replied Wilbur eagerly. "Go right ahead. Have a good trip, sir."

"You don't want me to sign my friends in?" asked Albert.

"No need, sir. I knows you is good to vouch for these people."

I winced at the appalling grammar, but Albert didn't seem to notice. "Please have Nancy Johnson come see me at her earliest convenience," he told Wilbur. "We'll be in the Presidential Suite. I think we'l be needing her expertise in flight schedules."

"Yessir, no problem. Have a nice day y'all," Wilbur gushed, clicking his fingers at his companion, and making frantic telephone gestures at the same time. It was obvious that what the President of AAA wanted, the President of AAA got!

"Who the hell was Nancy Johnson?" I thought to myself, "and more to the point, why would Albert want another woman when he'd obviously thought that he could get in my knickers easily enough?" (I was far too lady-like to reveal that he'd have a bit of a problem getting into my knickers, given that I hadn't worn any regularly for about twenty years!)

We entered the Executive Lounge, which turned out to be a huge area, furnished with comfy looking armchairs and settees. There was a bar running almost the whole width of the room three quarters of the way down from where we had come in. A waitress in a very becoming uniform of the colours of the American Aviation Authority hurried over to greet Albert.

"Good morning, Mr. McGriffin," she beamed. "No one warned us that you would be dropping in today. Where would you like to begin your inspection, sir?"