Joining the Mile High Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He began to speak and point rapidly.

"Exit points, oxygen masks, life jackets, blah, blah, blah! You've heard this bullshit countless times before, and if anything happens when we're about thirty seven thousand feet up in the air and travelling at more than five hundred miles an hour, we're probably fucked anyway! That concludes the safety briefing. Thank you for flying with American Aviation Authority."

He sat down, and I gave him a slow, sarcastic round of applause.

"Very instructive," I said, winking at him. "I particularly liked the bit about us being fucked!"

"Yes," Albert replied, as the plane lurched backwards off the parking stand and we began to taxi towards the runway and home. "I thought you might have picked up on that particular phrase. Why don't you come and sit a bit closer? We really do need to get to know one another a whole lot better."

"Stay there, cucky," I smiled at Richard. "If you're a good boy, you can watch me getting fucked. If you're a very good boy, I'll feed you a cream pie when Albert and I have finished!"

Richard grinned and settled back in his armchair. The plane was moving forward quite slowly, so it was no bother for me to get up and saunter over to where Albert was sitting. Gently, I sat down on his lap and wriggled to get myself comfortable. I was delighted to feel his cock stirring as my arse ground into his lap.

I swung my legs up over one of the arms of the chair, and Albert put his arm around my waist. I reciprocated, and put my arm around his neck and pulled him in for a kiss.

His lips were soft and hot and he thrust his tongue into my mouth. I sucked on it for a few seconds and then used my own tongue to push his and mine back into Albert's mouth. We kissed for what seemed like ages and then as the plane stopped, we broke apart, gasping for air. This was a very promising start, I thought.

"We're ready for take off, Mr. McGriffin." Juanita's voice sounded through the intercom. "There's no need for seatbelts, but please remain seated until we're in the air. I hope you and your guests enjoy the flight."

As the plane hurtled down the runway, its' engines screaming, Albert's hand found my tit and began to gently squeeze it. I smiled at him and wriggled a bit more.

The plane suddenly left terra firma and we were airborne. Juanita piloted us higher and higher, through some whispy clouds and then suddenly we were above them and the whole cabin was bathed in sunlight.

"It's Juanita again," came the disembodied voice. "We'll be climbing to our cruising height for some minutes yet, but we're above the clouds now and we're not expecting any turbulence. Feel free to walk around the cabin if you wish, and please use the intercom if you want to communicate with the flight deck."

Albert continued to knead my tit.

"I'm afraid Juanita has been misinformed," he whispered softly in my ear. "You are going to experience a great deal of turbulence before too long!

"Promises! Promises!" I teased him. removing my arm from round his neck. "You seem to be enjoying squeezing my tit. Why don't I get them both out for you. Perhaps you'd like to suckle them too?"

I stood up and began to unbutton my blouse. Albert loosened his tie, and quickly removed his suit jacket before pulling his tie off. He unbuttoned his shirt and pulled it over his head.

By this time, my blouse as off and I leaned over and instructed Richard to unclasp my bra. Albert's eyes widened in delight as my tits were exposed. Richard picked up all the discarded garments and put them neatly on an empty armchair before re-taking his seat.

I unzipped my skirt and undid the holding button. It slid down, exposing my suspender belt and the lacy tops of my sheer, black stockings. As I think I've already mentioned, I wasn't wearing any knickers. I stepped out of my skirt and tossed it to Richard, who caught it and added it to the pile of clothing on the spare armchair.

Meanwhile, Albert had shucked his shoes off and lowered his trousers. His underpants bulged as his cock reacted to my almost naked state. He stood up, yanked his pants down and stepped out of them.

I licked my lips at the sight of his thick, black cock, which bobbed and twitched in the most attractive manner.

"I'll keep my stockings and suspender belt on, if you prefer," I said, reaching for his cock and pulling him towards me, "but would you do me a favour and take your socks off, please? Being fucked by a man wearing socks always reminds me of those dreadful low-budget porn clips."

Albert laughed out loud and quickly removed his socks. He was totally naked now. I got on my knees, still keeping a grip on his throbbing cock. Peeling back his foreskin to reveal a lovely smooth mushroom head, I slipped it into my mouth and rubbed my tongue along the sensitive skin underneath. Albert gave a low moan.

I bobbed my head up and down a few times, each time taking more and more of Albert's cock into my mouth. I could feel the veins running down the shaft as my lips enveloped his whole length. He tasted fresh, clean and warm. I looked up at him and attempted to smile, which isn't easy when you've got a mouthful of throbbing cock.

But Albert understood. He held my head steady with both hands and began to skull fuck me. Slowly at first, he slid in and out of my mouth, every now and again thrusting that little bit harder so that his cock head banged against the back of my throat.

"Fuck!" he gasped. "You know how to suck cock, Olwen. I'm on the edge already. Ugh! Here I cum, baby!"

I was still trying to work out why I hadn't tasted any of his pre cum when Albert shot his first spurt of cum deep into my mouth. This was quickly followed by another spurt, and then a third. My mouth was filling up rapidly, and I do hate waste. I swallowed the first batch and continued to suck. Albert continued to cum, but in smaller quantities now. Eventually he stopped and stood still, his rapidly softening cock still in my mouth.

I released him with a wink and beckoned Richard over. My cuckold knew exactly what to expect. I got to my feet and kissed him. His tongue slipped into my mouth and I opened wide and dribbled all of the cum I hadn't swallowed into his eager mouth. I broke off the kiss as I felt a finger penetrate my wet cunt. I turned away from Richard and put my arm around Albert's neck.

"That feels lovely, Albert," I said softly. "I hope you're not going go disappoint me? I need that cock nice and hard again. Fingers are lovely as foreplay, but I want that cock in me as soon as you are able."

"May I be of assistance?" asked Richard. "Mr. McGriffin needs cleaning up, I believe."

Albert's grin developed as Richard took his limp cock between his finger and thumb and slipped it into his mouth. He sucked all my drool and saliva off Albert's shaft and then expertly peeled back his foreskin and began to clean up his mushroom head.

I watched in amusement. Richard is an excellent cock sucker. Well, why wouldn't he be? He's been schooled and trained by another very experienced cock sucker. Me!

Already, I could see that Albert's cock was beginning to react to my cuckold's skilful oral technique. I sat down in my armchair with my legs spread so that Albert could see where I wanted him to put his cock. I fingered myself slowly, and my clit stirred herself and peeped out from underneath her protective hood.

"I'm ready when you are, big boy," I whispered throatily. "My cunt is desperate to be stretched out by your beautiful cock."

"How could a gentleman refuse such a request from a needy lady?" asked Albert with a grin. "If you pull back those drapes and go and make yourself comfortable, I'll join you presently."

I got to my feet, and did as I was told. Having opened the drapes, or the curtains, as I preferred to think of them, I was delighted to see a large double bed waiting for Albert and me. I turned round and grinned at him.

"Hurry up," I smiled. "I hate getting into a cold bed all by myself "

The crisp cotton sheet was indeed quite cold on my hot, naked body as I lay down and spread my legs. I slid a couple of fingers into my needy cunt and began to finger fuck myself whilst I waited for Albert to bring his cock to bed. I didn't have long to wait, and as I withdrew my fingers, dripping wet and glistening with my juice, Albert grabbed my wrist and pulled my hand towards him.

His tongue came out and began to lick my fingers. He winked at me.

"You taste divine," he smiled and lowered his head until it was between my gaping thighs. I felt him blow gently and my cunt reacted to the teasing. Then I felt him lick all along my slit, and his tongue penetrated me. I raised my hips to meet him closer and then I felt his hands on my arse.

Albert seemed to be able to read my mind. Even as I was thinking,"Yes, lick my cunt, but don't neglect my arsehole either," I felt slight pressure on my tight bum hole as he felt his way between my arse cheeks. The pressure increased and suddenly his finger was knuckle deep up me. I whooped in delight and clenched down on it. Albert continued to eat me out, and his tongue was now lashing my clit.

Using his other hand he slipped one, then two, then three fingers into me and began to finger fuck me. I was in my seventh heaven! Both my holes were filled and I began to bump and grind on Albert's tongue as I felt myself on the edge of a wonderful orgasm.

When it hit me, I lost all control. I remember squirting copious amounts of cunt juice all over Albert's face, and I felt him wince as I clenched my arse cheeks together, trapping his finger up my bum. I rode out my orgasm whilst Albert manfully continued to lick and suck me into deeper and deeper paroxisms of ecstasy.

Then he came up for air, his face glistening with my juices. I kissed his lips, tasting myself and I winked at him.

"That's me well prepared," I said softly. "Now it's your turn to be pleasured. Get on your back!"

Albert rolled over and lay on his back as he'd been told. His cock stuck up proudly, a thick blob of precum just beginning to ooze out of him. I used my finger to scoop it up, and I smeared it all over my lips as if I was putting lipstick on. Then I mounted him, holding his throbbing cock in one hand and lowering myself down onto it.

As his mushroom head slid easily into me, opening me up and stretching me beautifully, both Albert and I sucked in our breath as the sensation of fucking and being fucked washed over the pair of us.

Then he was all the way in. I clenched down on him and he gave a little upward thrust. It was gorgeous! I moaned in delight and dipped my head towards him for a kiss. Albert obliged, and as I opened my mouth, he began to tongue fuck me too.

We stayed in the cowgirl position for a few more minutes and then I felt Albert's arms go around my waist. He held me tight and then flipped me over so that I was now on my back and he was above me, still balls deep in my cunt.

"Fuck me!" I gasped. "Take me like a fucking bitch and fill me up with cum."

Albert made shushing noises and grinned.

"I'm going to fill you up," he admitted, "but I'm going to explore all of your gorgeous body first."

With that, I felt him pull out of me, and I was about to protest when he reached down and pulled my legs up higher. Suddenly I realised what he had in mind, and I was about to tell him how much I loved being fucked in the arse when I felt his huge mushroom head pressing against my tight star shaped pucker.

I wasn't worried about lube. Albert's shaft was glistening with my cunt cream, and I'd already cum so hard and with so copiously that my cunt juices had run down and drenched the cleft in between my arse cheeks. I nodded at Albert.

He gave a vigorous thrust and I felt that delicious sting as my tight bum hole protested at being invaded in such a way. But then he was in, and he paused for a few moments to allow me to get used to the sensation. Then slowly but firmly he inched his way up my arse until his balls were resting against my bum cheeks.

"Ready?" he asked and I nodded, unable to speak.

Albert began to arse fuck me and I used my thumb to give my clit some attention. The sensations running through my body were fantastic. My arse was full of cock and my clit and my cunt were working overtime to produce their fragrant juices. The phrase, "I'm Olwen. Fly me!" came into my mind as Albert continued to ream in and out of my arse.

I love cock in all my holes, but I don't get arse fucked half as often as I'd like. Albert was really going for it, and the sound of his balls slapping against my bum as he slid in and out of me only served to excite me more. I thumbed my stiff little bud until she was teetering on the edge, and then, much to my delight, I felt her go into spasm and I was squirting cunt juice everywhere as my orgasm hit me.

Even as I was in the middle of cumming, Albert grunted and increased the speed and depth of his fucking.

"Here it cums," he gasped and I felt that glorious sensation as jet after jet of warm, thick cum filled my arse and coated the slick sides of my tight rear entrance. Albert continued to fuck me and I did my best to clench my arse cheeks together to keep him up there.

Eventually, he pulled out of me and we both lay gasping on the large bed, breathless but grinning with pleasure and satisfaction.

I looked around. Richard was kneeling at the foot of the bed. He must have had a great view.

"Get over here, cucky," I managed to gasp. "Mr. Albert needs cleaning up again, and so do I. See to him first."

Albert lay back with his hands behind his head and the biggest grin on his face. I didn't ask if he'd ever been cleaned up by a cuckold before today. I wasn't concerned. What I hoped was that the combination of having Richard suck his cock clean together with seeing him clean all the recently deposited cum out of my arse, would turn him on enough to get Albert hard enough again to do a repeat performance, only this time, I wanted all his cum in my cunt. I just hoped that Albert still had enough cum in his balls to cum a third time.

Richard got down to his first clean up task. He sucked Albert's limp cock into his mouth and began to bob his head up and down. After a few seconds, the shrivelled cock began to react to the skilful efforts of my cuckold. Richard loves clean up time, and if he's required to do arse to mouth, that's a bonus for him.

As Albert's cock continued to swell, Richard used his hand to peel back the foreskin, so as to properly clean up Albert's mushroom head. He paid particular attention to the sensitive underneath of the rapidly thickening dark purple cock head.

"Fuck, he's good, Olwen," muttered Albert. "I might even surpass myself and be ready to go again before too long."

"I hope so," I replied. "I need a cuntful of cum and then I can honestly say that I'm a full member of the Mile High club. You will have filled both my holes and cum in my mouth too!"

Albert grinned and Richard released his cock with a soft plopping noise. My new lover was hard again, although to my trained eye, he wasn't all the way there. Maybe the sight of my submissive cuckold eating his cum out of my arse would complete the job? It was time to find out!

Richard shuffled over to me and I got on my hands and knees and shoved my arse up into the air.

"You may pull my arse cheeks apart, cucky," I said softly. "Get that tongue up there and clean me out properly."

Richard never needs a second invitation. Ever since I made him my cuckold, he has enjoyed clean up time. My still gaping arsehole received his tongue and I wriggled deliciously as I felt him lick and suck and begin to clean up Albert's cum.

That gentleman, in the meantime, shuffled off the bed and disappeared into the sitting room area of the cabin. He soon returned, carrying an ornate wooden box, and when I looked at him, he winked at me and made shushing noises.

"You'll soon see," he grinned, getting back into bed. "Let Richard finish his cream pie first. I have a suggestion that will help get me properly hard again. You're not the only one who wants me to fuck that delicious cunt of yours!"

Richard was well into his task now. His tongue was deep in my arse and he was snuffling around like a pig rooting for truffles. I wiggled my arse a bit and pressed myself back against his face. He began to gasp for breath.

Eventually, I felt him pull away and his tongue slipped out. I rolled over onto my vback nd looked at my cuckold. His face was bright red and shiny with sweat. But he had a huge grin on his face.

"All done, dear," he smiled, licking his lips. "Thank you for my cream pie. And thank you too, sir," Richard addressed Albert. "My Hot Wife loves to be arse fucked as much as I love cleaning her up."

Albert shook his head in bemusement. He turned to me.

"I got you these," he said. "I texted Melody from the Executive Lounge and she sent them down to Sydney, who passed them on to Juanita just before we boarded the plane."

He passed the wooden box to me, and I opened it. My eyes sparkled in delight. Albert had managed to get me a whole box of my favourite cohiba cigars.

I was about to thank him when he spoke again, smiling shyly as he did so.

"I have a smoking fetish," he admitted. "I thought watching you smoke might just finish the job that your cuckold started, and get me properly hard again. There's something about watching a well fucked lady smoking that gets me going every time!"

"You heard Mr. Albert, cucky," I said, looking at Richard. "Go and bring me my hand luggage. My lighter is in my tobacco pouch."

Albert did a double take.

"Your tobacco pouch?" he repeated. "Of course. You showed me in the Executive Lounge. I'd forgotten that you smoke a pipe too."

I smiled and winked at him and Albert's cock definitely showed signs of coming fully to life.

"Richard shares your fetish," I said. "I've smoked a pipe for many years now. Would you prefer me to smoke a bowl for you now? I do usually enjoy a smoke after sex."

Albert seemed unable to speak, but he nodded vigorously. I took my hand luggage from Richard and quickly found my dainty lady pipe, my tobacco pouch and my lighter. It took me no time at all to fill the dainty bowl with my favourite aromatic tobacco, and I slipped the thin stem between my lips and sparked my lighter up. Puffing gently, and tamping carefully, so as to get my tobacco properly lit, I was soon wreathed in beautiful aromatic tobacco smoke. When I was satisfied that it was properly alight, I put my pouch, lighter and tamper down on a conveniently placed bedside table.

"Oh fuck me, that's so fucking erotic!" Albert muttered, and Richard silently nodded his head in agreement.

I took my pipe out of my mouth and nodded down at my tits.

"Why don't you come a bit closer and suckle me whilst I smoke?"

Albert grinned and quickly latched on. He began to suckle and nibble and his tongue rasped over my rapidly hardening nipple. I winked at Richard.

"Come on then cucky," I smiled. "There's another one for you, seeing as how you did such a good clean up job on Mr. Albert and me!"

Richard lay down beside me and took my other nipple in his mouth. I put my pipe back between my lips and smoked, blowing the occasional mouthful of smoke over my new lover and my cuckold. They both seemed to enjoy this treat, and I felt two hands slip down my body and find their way between my legs. I opened my legs to allow them both easier access.

Four fingers slid into my very wet cunt and I shuddered in delight. I think it was Albert's thumb that found my clit, and then I was being finger fucked and having my clit thumbed. As the jet plane screamed its way through the skies towards London, I found myself moaning my way to yet another orgasm.

Despite all my efforts, Albert found himself unable to maintain a hard on long enough to fuck me for a third time. I tickled his balls and winked at him.