Joining the Pack Ch. 06

Story Info
Anahid meets her new pack.
6.5k words
4.67
9.8k
11
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/26/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kaev carefully dried Anahid off. The spicy fragrance of clove mixed with Anahid's already delicious woody scent. He wanted to run his tongue down the valley between her breasts, knowing her skin would taste even better. He gritted his teeth though as he passed the towel over her breasts instead. He'd delayed too long. Once Anahid was settled he needed to meet with Variya and the rest of his council to catch up one everything he'd missed in his year away.

Giving Anahid's nipple one last flick for good measure he wrapped the towel around her and quickly scooped her back up into his arms. Her long bronze hair was still damp, and clung to his chest as he carried her from the room.

"I'm beginning to think you would like it if I didn't actually have feet," she said with a chuckle as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"I just don't want your feet to get dirty," he smirked down at her. He squeezed one of her round little ass cheeks and she squirmed, protesting with a laugh. Of course, they both knew that he just leapt at any excuse to touch her. To run his hands along her body. And she eagerly pressed into him.

He was suddenly anxious, wondering what she'd think of his home. She said she loved it here...but that might just mean the bath. Or his cock inside her. He hoped Variya had kept his rooms clean, had thought to have it refreshed and a fire stoked. For all Anahid's enthusiasm he'd still spirited her away from the only home she'd ever known.

Coming to his chamber door he kicked it open with his foot and entered, immediately relieved to feel the heat of a fire. Of course Variya hadn't let him down. A fire roared in the fireplace. The doors to the terrace were thrown open letting in the fresh evening air. Carrying Anahid to the large bed against the far wall he dropped her into the pile of fur blankets. She giggled, clutched the towel around her as he collapsed next to her, pulling her close again into his chest.

She swiveled her head, taking in the room and he watched her anxiously. Trying to see it through her new eyes. Furs covered the stone floor. The carved ceiling arched high, jutted out over the terrace that looked out over the valley of his pack below. Only a single table and chair sat against one wall. A few old-but soft-cushions sat in front of the fire.

"I'll get a better table," he said quickly, seeing her eye fall on it.

"You've never shared this room with anyone," she said.

He slowly shook his head, "No...not for long anyways."

She raised a brow at him, but then continued to survey the room. Her eyes fell on a rack of clothes in the corner and he grinned, seeing Variya had left a few dresses for her. Jumping up he hurried to the rack and fingered a few of the dresses, deciding on a dark red velvet one. Turning back to Anahid he showed her the dress. "I think this one."

She cocked her head, ran her fingers over the soft material. "I've never felt anything so soft," she murmured then lifted the dress to her cheek. Her eyes closed happily as she touched the velvet to her skin and Kaev chuckled. Her cheek was even more deliciously soft he knew. Gritting his teeth he turned, found himself a clean pair of pants and a loose shirt.

Turning back to Anahid, she'd slipped the dress over her head. Simple thin straps sat over her shoulders, leaving her arms bare as the neckline plunged down between her breasts. The dark red of the dress only made her bronze hair shine, picking up the shades of crimson in her thick waves. Her bright green eyes seemed to sparkle even more brightly in contrast.

He gulped, moved to stand over her as she adjusted the dress, still sitting in his bed. He ran his fingers over her collarbone, down her lovely arms. She wasn't delicate. The dress only accentuated the muscles under her skin, the strong shoulders, the coiled tightness of her body. "I have to go. I'll have someone bring you some food but I've got to meet with Variya and my council now."

She frowned, caught his palm and pressed it to her cheek. "Can't I come?"

"Not yet. You're too...distracting. I'll be back in a couple hours though."

She pulled herself up so she knelt in the bed in front of him, still holding his hand to her cheek. Her other hand she ran up his thigh, rested it against his hip as she looked up to him with those dangerous, wide eyes. "You said I could stay at your side though."

He snorted. "I know I did but for now, you must stay here. You'll be safe. Just make yourself at home, rest. Tonight we'll have a gathering and you will stay at my side the entire time."

Her eyes narrowed as she saw she was not going to get her way. She licked her lips and he knew she planned a new tactic. He dropped his head, pulled her into a deep kiss and she sighed happily as she molded into him, thinking she'd gotten her way. Grabbing at her waist he lifted her and tossed her back onto the bed. She tumbled back with an squeal.

"Stay," he ordered, forcing his mouth into a grim line though a smile pulled at his lips seeing the indignant look on her face. But she obeyed, crossing her arms and glaring at him from the bed. He swore he heard a low growl from her as he left the room, locking the door behind him.

~~

Kaev swept into his council chamber, pleased to see Variya had already gathered his lieutenants. She seemed to think of everything, which is why she was his second. He quickly nodded to five gathered Lycans before dropping down onto a low cushion at the head of the long, low table in the room.

Variya sat on his right and he leaned into her, "Can you have some food sent up for Anahid. Only your most trusted girl." He slipped her the key to his chamber with a serious look. She dipped her head, and slipped quickly from the room.

Turning back to his council Kaev ran his gaze over the group. They were unchanged in the year he'd been gone. His closest confidents, friends. "Kayl, how is the valley?" he asked the petite golden haired woman at the end of the table.

She smiled brightly, her eyes warming to him, "The same as always Kaev, though I think I've gotten a better rotation going for the crops and the goats, the yield will the highest ever."

Kaev glanced to her mate, a serious eyed, dark haired man. "Sim, any news?"

The slight man shook his head slowly, "Everyone is healthy. We had two births this year," seeing Kaev's raised brow he nodded, "Yes, I'm a father. Then also Silla and Rand had a daughter not three moons ago."

Kaev chuckled as he nodded happily, "I thought you seemed happier than normal Kayl. Congratulations. What name did you settle on?"

The woman grinned at him, "Aylsa, and she's perfect."

The large man next to Kaev grunted, rolled his eyes. "She's only six moons old. She just cries and shits and eats."

Sim glared at Cobb but Kaev laughed shaking his head. "Sounds like you two would get along then. So what news have you got Cobb?" Kaev asked.

"We've had three groups of vampires enter the valley. We dispatched all, expect this last group one was able to slip away," he growled.

Kaev stilled, stared at Cobb severely. "It's as I suspected. Their numbers are growing-" he was interrupted by Variya returning. She sat again at Kaev's right, across from Cobb. "I had a group of four attack me not a week ago."

The gathered Lycans let out murmurs of anger as they leaned towards Kaev. "You think they tracked you from here?" Variya asked.

"I have to believe so. Atalanta has spread the location of our valley wide." Kaev shook his head, still angry at himself for that mistake. It was his greatest. The vicious vampiress was his fault, her hatred for him was limitless.

Ash, Variya's mate, finally spoke up, "A vampire scorned..." Variya silenced him with a glare but the rest of the table frowned, nodded in agreement.

"No, you're right. It's my fault. Now that I've returned for good we can plan an end to this. Once and for all," Kaev shook his head, annoyance pricking at him.

"The bitch has it coming," Variya said, the hatred for the vampiress dripping from her voice.

"Well, speaking of you being back Kaev...aren't you going to tell us about this Anahid?" Kayl said with a soft smile.

Kaev sighed, seeing the hungry way his council watched him. A new Lycan was always exciting. Adding that he'd been hunting for her for nearly twenty years and he could understand the interest. "You will all get a chance to meet her tonight. She's human raised though, new to our ways, so I trust all of you to keep the pack in line, not overwhelm her."

"And you're sure she's your mate, not just a delicious smelling cunt?" Cobb asked gruffly.

Kaev whipped his hand like lightning. Smashing Cobb's head into the table, he held the other man down as he swept his eyes over the assembled group. "She is my mate."

The group tensed, hackles went up as they watched the two large men. Cobb went limp in submission, throwing his hands out and Kaev let him up. "I didn't mean anything by it," Cobb mumbled as he rubbed his jaw.

Variya yawned. "As exciting as a new mate is for our dear leader, this vampire threat is too real. We must begin planning."

Kaev nodded and the rest of the group followed suit, carefully avoiding Cobb's eyes or the subject of Anahid again.

~~

Anahid stood on the terrace. The valley beyond was like a vein of green with the shadow of the treeline running along the perimeter. She tried to remember from what direction they'd come. In what direction lay her village. Her adoptive parents, her brother? Too far. It was so distant now.

A soft knock on the door made her turn, step back into the high ceilinged room. She heard a key slide into the lock and a girl peeked in. She was lovely, long brown hair tied with intricate braids framing a heart shaped face.

"I have some food for you. Variya sent me," the girl said softly, eying Anahid like she thought she'd bolt right off the ledge behind her.

Anahid stepped into the room, stood unsure as she watched the young woman set the food on the single small table in the room. "What's your name?" she asked, taking a step closer.

The smell of roasted meat hit Anahid's nose and she crossed the distance quickly, eyeing the food.

"I'm Silla. You're Anahid?" the girl asked, stepping back from the table.

Anahid paused, sensed how the other woman studied her. Meeting her eye she saw the curiosity, the unasked questions. "I am. Yes."

"You're really Hayk's daughter...Kaev's mate?" Silla asked.

Anahid nodded, picked up a piece of bread from the tray. "So I'm told. And you're really a Lycan too?"

Silla snorted a laugh. "Of course. Everyone here is." She paused, studying Anahid again. "You really were raised with humans? You didn't have your first change until this last moon?"

Anahid shrugged, "Yes. This is all very new to me I'm afraid. Just between us... I still fear I've just lost my mind."

"There are only a few human born Lycans here. Don't worry, they thought they'd lost their minds too," Silla giggled. "Most of us are born to Lycan parents back generations...though my great grandfather was human."

"I still don't really understand how it all works. Kaev bit me and that made me change. So if I just bite a human will they become a Lycan as well?" An idea had sprung in her mind. Perhaps she could have her family back. She suddenly missed her kind mother's face. But then she sensed Silla tensing beside her, taking a step back.

"No...no you cannot do that. They must have Lycan blood. A father, or a grandfather, sometimes even further back we can sense it. Then a bite will reawaken you," she spoke fast and Anahid watched her curiously. There was fear in her voice.

"Sorry, I was only asking, I didn't mean to offend you," she said softly reaching a hand to Silla.

The other girl shook her head, visibly shaken still. "No, it's not...I'm sorry, I've never met anyone that didn't know our laws." She grabbed Anahid's hand, met her eyes intently. "It's our highest law. You cannot bite a human. Understand?"

Anahid nodded slowly, still unsure if she was missing something, "I do, yes, of course Silla."

The other girl smiled weakly then turned to leave, her curiosity suddenly gone. "Thank you," Anahid called as the door shut behind her. She heard the lock slide back into place.

Anahid sat, staring blindly at the food, appetite suddenly gone. The girl's obvious fear set Anahid's nerves on edge, left her stomach roiling and queasy. She sighed, returned to the bed at the edge of the room. Throwing herself down on the thick blankets she tried to imagine Kaev's arms around her. She tugged a blanket over herself instead, desperate for some sort of comfort. This place was too strange. Without Kaev next to her the doubts, the fears crept back into her.

What was this new life she'd been dragged into?

~~

A weight against her back woke her slowly. Tugged her out of her dream. An arm wrapped around her, pulling her tight into that hardened chest she so craved. She turned to him, parting her lips, hunting for his mouth.

Kaev pressed into her, snaked his arms around her and pulled her tight into him. His tongue caressed her lips, eased into her mouth. He kissed her like he'd been without her touch for years. "I missed you," she whispered into his mouth as she wrapped her arms around his neck.

He growled, pressing her into the bed as he crawled on top over her, grinding his quickly swelling cock against her. She shivered, feeling her new dress ride up and the soft feel of his leather pants against her thigh. His sensual kiss turned hungry as he ran his hands down her body, cupping her breasts, squeezing her ass.

She grew frantic at his touch. She needed him. Now. She gripped his neck, bucked her hips into him as she pulled her mouth from his, nipping at his ear. "I need you inside me," she growled.

His cock leapt to attention, surging against his pants, doing its best to break free. With a snarl he reached a hand down, pulled his pants down just enough to free his impatient member. She arched against him, offering her slick entrance, the ache growing nearly unbearable as she caught sight of his throbbing length.

He roughly pulled her dress up and shoved her thighs apart with his knees. Anahid reached down to guide him into her but Kaev growled, grabbed her hand and pinned it above her head. She jerked, surprised at his ferocity but then he was entering her. He slammed into her and she gasped at the suddenness, at the sharp pain as her stretched her wide. He panted into her neck, animal need coursing through him as he held her down and fucked her. His hips slammed her and she again tried to arch, to guide his thrusts. His other hand flew to her hip, grasped her hard, pinning her beneath him as he filled her.

His cock continued to punish her aching pussy, faster and faster. His breath grew harsh against her neck and then his mouth closed on her throat. Biting, growling as he took her, "Mine, mine, mine..." With a final brutal slam he climaxed, tightening his grip on her hand, her hip, her throat he released his churning seed inside her. He pulsed against her, shuddering and twitching from his savage climax. His teeth raked against her neck as his hands gave one last bruising squeeze on her wrist and hip.

Anahid squirmed, her body aching, her mind still craving him. Her pussy was so sore she didn't know if she was aroused or scared. He finally loosened his grip on her, draping himself on her. She felt his cock slide out, hot and wet against her thigh. He lay beside her, still shuddering and heaving breaths.

She tugged her dress back down, the arm he'd pinned to the bed aching and stiff. He nuzzled into her neck, gently kissed the red marks his teeth had left. She gingerly moved her hands to feel at the soreness of the teeth marks, he hadn't broken the skin...but it was close. She shivered, stared up at the ceiling as he cuddled her to him, still gently kissing her neck, her jaw. When he reached her lips he paused, saw her distant eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked, tugging her face so she met his stare.

She felt the tears well within her eyes. She again shivered, suddenly cold. Scared.

Kaev's eyes widened, pulled her tenderly into him as the tears fell. "I'm sorry," he murmured. "I wasn't thinking."

She let him hold her. She clutched at his chest, needing the comfort of him around her. The smell of deep forest, of oakmoss and musk and amber. She cried, missing her family, confused at the new person that seemed to have sprung up within her. The man that held her frightened her, had stolen her from her home, forced himself on her...but he was also the only thing she could cling to. The only thing that felt like home.

They lay for a long time on the bed, Anahid's cries eventually stilled as Kaev held her tightly, placing soft kisses on the crown of her head. She finally pulled her head from his chest, found his eyes. "I'm still new to this," she said softly.

"I know. I shouldn't have lost control like that," he said mournfully, kissing her softly on the forehead.

She shivered, but then shook her head. "No...I want you to be able to with me. I'm just..." she shrugged. "New to this."

She rested her head again on his chest, comforted by the sound of his heartbeat. Eventually she heard a different pounding. More rhythmic, more chaotic. A high, warbling instrument joined in. She perked, lifting her head from his chest to hear the music better.

"What is that?" she asked, straining towards the open terrace doors.

He groaned, sat up slowly, pulling her with him. "I nearly forgot. The gathering. We're very late. Though," he touched her cheek softly, "You don't have to go if you don't want. If it will be too much."

Anahid's eyes hardened. "I want to stay by you."

Kaev chuckled, stood from the bed. "My little wolf." He smiled proudly down at her then pulled her up beside him. "All right, let's go. Would you like to walk this time?" he said with a smirk.

"Yes, I need to learn my way around after all."

~~

They entered the large gathering hall they'd walked through the first day. Three musicians stood on the far side, playing a cheery melody. As soon as they entered Kaev felt the shift in the energy. The way the eyes in the hall all sensed his presence, swiveling to find him. As the pack leader, the alpha, this was his power. The hundred or so Lycans that crowded the space felt him like gravity, like a compulsion. He knew the feeling, his own father had commanded it when Kaev was very young. But then the old Lycan had died and Kaev became to center of gravity for his pack.

He imagined it was a bit what Anahid felt. He felt it towards her now, that pull, that need to be close. And surveying his pack he saw they also began to turn their eyes to her. He saw now, how he wasn't their lone point of reference anymore. They looked to her. Glancing down at the girl beside him he welled with pride. She was beautiful. Utterly magnificent with her mane of bronze hair, her sharp green eyes. His hand sat on her waist and now he pulled her tighter into him, there could be no doubt, she was his.

She tilted her head, feeling the eyes on her, she snaked her hand down, grabbing again at his. He gripped her hand, ran his thumb against her soft skin to try to soothe her. She was safe. Here at his side she was safe. No one would touch her.

"Finally!" Ash yelled as he approached them, Variya trailed him, eyeing the pair critically.

"We were delayed," Kaev rumbled as he moved into the hall towards his favorite seat in the well of the pit, close to the fire. He grimaced, seeing Besqa already sprawled down in his spot. Variya followed his look, rolled her eyes at Kaev before moving towards the pretty Lycan. Kaev stopped, waiting for Variya to deal with the other woman. "Anahid, this is Ash, Variya's mate."

12