Joining the Pack Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The lovely Anahid, the only wolf to ever tame our dear leader," Ash said as he bowed and offered a hand to Anahid.

She burst out laughing but took his hand. "Pleased to meet you," she said sweetly. "But I don't think Kaev can be tamed."

Kaev watched Besqa slink from her spot by the fire. She met his eyes, defiant and hurt. He grimaced, but pulled Anahid tighter to his side as he led her down into the tiered pit. They were stopped every few steps by his pack, eager to welcome him home and meet Anahid. By the time they reached his spot by the fire he was already tired, craving to just sit and listen to the music and eat some roasted goat.

Anahid though seemed to come alive with every new person she met. Every new person she turned those expressive green eyes on was taken by her. He felt his chest puff to near bursting. He'd known he was right. The second he'd felt her scent on his nose he'd known she was his mate. Was meant to be at his side.

Kaev collapsed on the soft cushions once they reached the lowest ring of seating around the large fire. Ash and Variya and the rest of his closest councilors took up the rest of the space in the small circle. Anahid curled next to him, sighing happily as she cuddled into the warm cushions. "Do you need a blanket or anything? They'll bring food shortly."

She smiled up at her, her eyes growing heavy as the warmth of the fire seeped into her. "No, this is perfect."

"Hello Anahid, I'm Kayl," the golden haired Lycan dipped her head as she smiled widely at Anahid. "And this is my mate Sim." The stiff, dark haired man gave Anahid a tight smile.

"And that's Cobb," Kaev said, gesturing towards the large tan man. Cobb, as normal, had two pretty un-attached she-wolves draped over him. Kaev stiffened, realizing one was Besqa. He gritted his teeth and let his eyes run past her. Anahid smiled warmly at Cobb who just grunted and turned back to fondling one of the women's breasts.

Kaev glanced down, saw Anahid flush as she looked away in embarrassment. He pulled her into him, gently running his hand up her arm. She was so new to this. He felt a bit of shame rise up at how he'd taken her. He could still the red marks on her neck. He would need to control himself better. Let her acclimate.

"So Anahid, you were raised by humans?" Kayl asked. Kaev smiled in thanks at the kind woman, her gentle, friendly nature could put anyone at ease.

Anahid swallowed, nodded slowly. "Yes, I was. I didn't know I was...this," she said weakly.

"Oh I think it's wonderful. It's always nice to get new blood. New perspectives I think."

Cobb snorted, "Humans are about as interesting as this goat." He waved a piece of bone with a chunk of meat hanging from it in the air before chomping down on it.

Kaev felt a low growl rise in his throat. "Cobb go back to what you do best," Variya snapped.

"Fucking? Fighting?" the large man asked.

"Drinking," Ash said cheerily as he passed the other man a wineskin. Kaev continued to glare at Cobb but the other man avoided his eye, settling back into his seat and turning his attention back to the women next to him.

"Sorry," Kaev whispered into Anahid's ear, ducking his head to nuzzle at her.

"It's fine. I'm used to drunk idiots," she murmured, turning her face to brush her lips against his. She turned her attention back to Kayl. "Yes, this is all new for me. I hope I don't embarrass myself."

"That's impossible when you have Cobb around," Sim said quietly, narrowing his eyes at the oblivious man. Kaev had to chuckle. So Sim and Cobb hated each other still. Not that he was surprised. Cobb was one of those unpleasantly necessary people. Kaev valued his strength, his straightforward-ness. But the Lycan liked to push, liked to throw his weight. He was exhausting.

Kaev let his mind drift as the small group chatted. Kayl and Ash pulled Anahid into conversation, and he listened as she talked about her childhood. Her life in that tiny village. It was strange to them. This group he'd known for several hundred years. Sim was the newest addition two hundred years ago when they'd stumbled upon his scent while ranging. His grandfather had been a Lycan. Sim had no idea he carried the blood, but he'd eventually acclimated, especially when he met Kayl. The gentle she-wolf had coaxed him from his shell, made him feel at home among his kind. Kaev had had his doubts the first few years though. Sim held on too hard to his old life... but eventually he'd let go. It helped that after fifty years most people he knew were dead or too old to remember him anyways.

Kaev glanced down to Anahid, suddenly worried she'd experience the same depression as Sim. But her face was open, her eyes wide and excited as she spoke to the group. She was home. At ease as she leaned against him.

As the evening wore on he felt Anahid continue to relax against him. Melting into the center of the pack. The music that wafted over their heads moved slower, the chatter quieter as the pack settled in. He found himself slowly caressing Anahid's thigh. The soft fabric of her new dress delicious under his fingers, though he knew her skin was even softer. Cobb lay passed out across Besqa's lap. His old lover kept trying to catch Kaev's eye, but he let his gaze glide over her. His interest only for Anahid, the feel of her against his side, the sweet, slightly spicy scent of her mixed with clove. Kayl also now lay, her head in Sim's lap as he stroked her long hair.

He felt Anahid stiffen and followed her gaze. Variya straddled Ash. Though her long dress hid much, it couldn't hide her movements. The way Ash's fingers gripped her ass. Variya had always had a great ass. Kaev glanced down to Anahid. Her cheeks blazed red as she watched the two. But her eyes were fixed on their movements, she was scandalized...but couldn't turn away. He continued to stroke along her thigh, unsure if it would calm her, or make her more uncomfortable. She glanced up to him and he gave her a small smile, a slight shrug.

He looked back to the couple. Ash pushed aside Variya's dress, taking her large breast into his mouth. Variya continued to move against him, rocking slowly into him as she moved with the slow music. Beside him he sensed Anahid's quickened breath. Her hand moved to his, gripped him tightly as she watched the two. Above them Kaev began to hear the sounds of other couples or threesomes. Variya moaned softly as Ash suckled at her nipple. Her heavy breasts heaved as she arched against her mate. Their need filled the air, rippled out to the other Lycans.

Kaev again looked down to Anahid. Her lips trembled, and he saw the flush rise in her throat. The low moans rose with the music, all around them the other Lycans began to give into the need. Kaev looked to Kayl and Sim, they both watched Ash and Variya as well, though tonight seemed perfectly happy only watching. Kaev's cock strained, hearing the sounds of Variya's rising arousal. Now both her breasts were freed and Ash hungrily attacked them. Back and forth he moved, sending Variya higher and higher still.

He felt Anahid's grip on his hand tighten and she glanced up to him, eyes wide, nervous. He shook his head slightly, leaned down to gently kiss her, "You can just watch for now."

She swallowed, glanced back to the heaving couple. Ash, tugged at his pants and though Variya's dress covered their view they watched as she slid down onto her mate's waiting cock. They sighed in unison and Variya threw back her head, rocking slowly, deliberately against Ash. He now leaned back, let her set the pace, let her enjoy the length of him inside her. Kaev found himself watching Anahid as much as the slowly fucking couple. Her reactions, her quickened breath aroused him more than any of the sounds or sights happening around them.

Variya increased her pace, now leaning into Ash, clutching at his neck as she rode him, as she chased her pleasure. High snarls rose in her throat as she fucked her mate and Ash grasped at her ass, helping to guide her along him. Kaev again looked to Anahid and his cock surged, she stared at him, barely controlled need in her own eyes.

As the couple across from them rode towards their climax Kaev gave in. Pulling Anahid into his lap he kissed her deeply, sent his tongue questing into her mouth and she hungrily clutched at him. His kept his hands only on her hips though, pressed her gently to himself. Though he devoured her mouth, he kept his word, he remembered himself. He did not want to push her too far today. As Variya let out a long wailing cry Anahid stiffened, moving her face into Kaev's neck. He felt her quivering, she was aroused, but she was also uncomfortable, nervous and unsure. He held her to him, rocked her gently on his lap as he watched Variya climax, grinding against Ash as he pulsed his hips and kneaded at her breasts. The night was still young.

Kaev held Anahid well into the night. The wolves fucked in waves, rising and falling. One couple giving into their need, chasing their pleasure and sending the couples around them back up as well. Eventually he felt Anahid relax as she got used to the sounds and sights. He smelled her arousal though. Knew she ached for him, but he resisted, simply let her watch. They had all the time in the world.

Eventually Cobb roused and thrust his cock into Besqa's face. She obliged, taking him expertly into her mouth, working him quickly to his climax. She flicked her eyes to Kaev though, watched him as she pleasured Cobb. Kaev tried to look away, but his cock throbbed as well, craved release. Anahid twitched in his lap and he pulled his eyes away from Besqa. Anahid stared at the other woman, perfectly still, intent. She flicked her eyes up to Kaev, saw his gaze on her. Back to Besqa she looked. The other woman still stared hungrily at Kaev.

A low growl rose in Anahid's throat and Kaev's cock surged. She shifted slightly on his lap, grinding her ass into his excited member. Everyone else fell away as he bent his head, ran his lips down the side of her neck. He knew what she wanted. Gently he traced his fingers up her arm, grazed along her collarbone, brushed her thick hair from her neck as he peppered her with light kisses. She molded herself into him, nuzzling into his chest now as he comforted her.

Distantly he heard Cobb growl as he climaxed, Besqa noisily licked him clean but Kaev's eyes were for Anahid alone. Her long, smooth neck, the smell of her hair, clove on her skin. She was his. And she needed him to show that he was hers. He happily obliged. He pulled her close, rocked her against his chest as he burrowed his face into her hair, her neck.

Eventually she relaxed again, her breaths grew slower and she melted against him in sleep. He held her still tight against his chest. Resting his head on hers he let his eyes travel over his pack. Many were asleep, others had filtered away back to their private quarters, others still talked quietly. He nodded to Variya who lay curled around Ash, stroking the sleeping man's hair. Kaev rose slowly, lifting Anahid in his arms. She murmured in sleep, gripping at him and nuzzling into him.

His heart was warm. Full of Anahid. As he returned to his quarters, setting Anahid gently into his bed he felt a wave of guilt. The memory of the fear in her eyes, thudded against him. He wanted only to protect her. For her to be like this, soft and gripping happily at his arms. It startled him how his world seemed to have tilted. Nothing was as important as her now. Everyone else was outside his orbit, unimportant. He felt he could only breath freely when Anahid was at his side, when her eyes turned to him his heart could again beat.

~~

Anahid floated in her sleep. Warmth seeped into her. Warmth that carried a tension, a winding sort of need rippled upwards within her. She flipped open her eyes as she felt the jolt against her center. She was in a strange bed, surrounded by soft furs. Strong hands held her thighs spread while a tongue moved with slow deliberate strokes up her trembling slit.

Kaev watched her as he took her into his mouth. Those gray eyes pinned her in place as he moved his mouth against her. As his tongue flicked again at her quickly swelling clit she arched back with a gasp, flinging her head back into the bed. She felt him chuckle against her pussy, the rough stubble delicious and scratching against her sensitive folds. He took her clit into his mouth, suckling at it hungrily as she jerked her hips up into his face. He moved a hand to the top of her mound, pressed her back down against the bed. Then he continued to tease, moving his mouth down her slit, sending shivers through her as he moved back up to flick at her clit.

She rode the waves, the pleasure rolled through her, rising and falling, rising still higher, but then back down she'd fall as he retreated from the climax he threatened. Her skin turned molten, every nerve ending, every gasping breath craved the release that he withheld. Craved more pressure, faster strokes, anything to release the tension that seemed it would drive her mad.

As he once more drew his mouth from her swollen nub, peppering her thighs with too-soft kisses she let out frustrated growl, again tried to buck her hips into him. He suddenly reached a hand up, took a nipple between his fingers and twisted. She screeched, writhing under him, at once arching into him and wanting to jerk away from the sudden pain. But the pain only sent her higher, fire raced from her throbbing breast straight to her center and she felt the renewed wetness between her legs.

A low keening rose in her throat as he rolled the nipple between his fingers. His other hand moved to her pussy, thumb moving slowly in circles around her clit. She shuddered underneath his hands, every time she too urgently thrust her hip into his hand, he twisted her nipple in punishment, which only sent a new surge of heat through her. His hand moved to her other nipple, flicked it and she again bucked underneath him, desperate and wild for release.

"Look at me," he commanded, and she flipped her eyes open. He stared intently at her, pinched one of her nipples between his fingers. She moaned, beginning to close her eyes again as she arched back into the bed, but he twisted the nipple savagely, "Look at me," he ordered again, his voice rumbling in warning. She panted but matched his gaze, twitching under his still too-soft caresses of her clit.

He held her gaze, when he was satisfied she wasn't closing her eyes again he began moving his finger faster against her. Increased the pressure as he swiped over her clit, tapped lightly against it. He slid a finger inside her and began a slow rhythm, sliding in and out of her as his other hand fondled her nipples. He took her higher, all while holding her pinned in his gray eyes. The moment her eyes threatened to close he'd twist a nipple, force her eyes to flip back open to match his stare.

Faster and faster her moved and she felt the climax begin, learning her lesson she held his gaze as he took her over the edge. As his fingers finally released the tension, she arched under him, screaming as the tension exploded within her. He growled as he watched her writhe under his hands and then he dropped his head back to her convulsing pussy. He took her back into his mouth, his tongue hungry and lapping as he drew the climax from her, as he pushed her further and further into it. He finally allowed her to buck against him, her thighs closed around his head as she pressed urgently into him. Long, high keens rising and falling from her throat as he carried her over wave after wave of ecstasy.

She finally collapsed back into the bed, her entire body going slack as he let her come down. She distantly felt him climb up beside her, though her senses were still far away, chased by her climax. Kaev stroked a hand gently down her slowly cooling body, running his fingers down her neck, between her breasts. He rested the heavy hand against her smooth stomach and she finally opened her eyes again, found him still watching her. He smiled, brushed a bit of hair from her forehead with his other hand.

"Good morning my love."

12