Joining the Pack Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can you find all the places I like to be kissed?" she asked huskily as she matched his dark gaze.

A low growl rose in his throat at the encouragement and he bent his head to her breasts. Tentatively at first he ran his lips over her nipple. She rewarded him with a low moan. His cock surged against her belly. Ahh, he liked it when she made noises.

As he brushed his lips over her other nipple, Atalanta let her head fall back, another moan deep in her throat. Dymion eagerly continued his exploring. Back and forth he moved, learning that she liked it when he swirled his tongue around her swelling buds. Learning that if he pinched one nipple between his fingers while he sucked on the other that she would jerk her pelvis into him in excitement.

Atalanta panted, pleased at her newest find. He was proving a very quick learner.

"Where else?" she whispered, leaning back slightly to catch his eye. She stepped back rocking her hips slightly as she watched Dymion's expression. His eyes narrowed as he took in her body. Her full breasts, the smooth belly. Further down, she imagined he'd never explored before on a woman. He stepped toward her. Pushed her back towards the bed behind her.

Allowing him a sly grin, she lay back on the bed, spreading her legs slightly for him. Like the clever vampire he was, he knelt in front of her, his eyes going dark with hunger as he took in her glistening folds. She knew she was dripping. Swollen with need. She wondered how many times he could make her cum?

Slowly, Dymion dropped his head, inhaled her scent for a moment. Then she felt him lean in, his gentle lips touched her mound. Sent a shiver through her already chilly body. She sucked in a breath as he moved his head deeper. He darted his tongue out, tasted her.

"Yes," she moaned softly.

Encouraged, he swiped his tongue up her slit. Barely brushed against her already throbbing clit. She let her moans guide him. Show him the places she liked. The pace she needed. As he moved his tongue against her, she sank into the bed. Bliss beginning to ripple from her skin. He swirled his tongue around her clit, finally took it into his mouth to suckle and she instantly exploded. Finally, just what she'd been waiting for.

As she came she grabbed his head with both her hands, pressed him urgently into her and forced more pressure against her exploding center. She screamed, bucking her hips into his still suckling mouth as the climax rose higher and higher still.

As it retreated, she grew frantic. "Get inside me now," she ordered as she pulled at Dymion. He scrambled over her, his face red and panting from his own need.

Growling in impatience, Atalanta, grabbed at his cock, guiding him into her still quivering channel. As he pressed into her she felt the earth shattering, wonderful fullness of his cock. He slid easily into her, bottoming out quickly, and then instinctively sliding back out to begin thrusting.

So handsome Dymion might not be a virgin after all...

As this new and lovely cock slid within her Atalanta let herself go. Let herself think of only the sensations inside her, all around her. Dymion panted in her ear, faster and faster he moved, quickly closing in on his own climax.

She allowed him to pummel at her, chasing his own wild pleasure. He deserved it for the rough few days of the change. So she arched beneath him, screamed his name as he pounded frantically at her pussy. As he came she clenched around him, sucking him dry like the vampiress she was. He pulsed against her, harsh breaths against her throat as he shivered from his climax. They swam in his semen and her own juices, his slowly softening cock slipping against her, twitching and spent for the moment. She hugged him to her breast, enjoying the feel of his soft hair against her nipples.

~~

Hours later, after taking her fill of Dymion, Atalanta summoned her spy-master to the room. Dymion still lay, spent, in her large bed, though his dark eyes followed Atalanta as she moved about the room. Tucking her cloak back around her alabaster body, she sat, brushing her white-blonde hair as she waited for Cassian to arrive. She sensed Dymion's eyes on her. Her poised to ask her a question.

"What is it?" she asked softly, hoping her low voice put him at ease.

"Why me? Why save me? Give me...this," he turned his hand over, examined his own skin. Not much had changed on the outside. But inside, she knew how Dymion felt. Oh god how she knew. The power that pulsed in her veins. The primal, blood of immortals. Yes, it was something one could get drunk on. Even for a young man that saw his parents murdered in front of him. Even that seemed to pale in comparison to the new life that coursed within him.

She smiled knowingly at him. "Apart from the obvious uses," she ran her eyes along his tanned body. "You will help me with something I've been working a very, very long time on."

He cocked his head, confusion skittering across his face. "What can I help a queen with?"

She smiled, her fangs lending her lovely face a savage quality. "Revenge. Of course it's always revenge."


12