Joint Investigation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,915 Followers

Borin pretended to grab her chest, yet another action that Gibbs found quite enjoyable. "I should have had a recorder on. No one will believe me when I tell them you said that."

"In that case, don't tell anyone."

"Especially the circumstances surrounding you telling me." She jerked her head to encompass his bedroom.

"Not my fault you took advantage of me," Gibbs said with a perfectly straight face.

"Nuts. You wined me and dined me, you silver-tongued devil. And just the right way, too: a cozy diner, a very sweet lady who waited on us and cooked, as well, and the food! Just what the doctor ordered. Meatloaf, mashed potatoes and coffee. No wonder we ended up here. That alone would have swept me off my feet."

Gibbs looked at his coffee cup. "Hmmm," he observed.

"What?"

"Got a hole in it."

"Mine, too. More?"

"Later." The NCIS Team Leader carefully placed the china mug on the nightstand, took hers and repeated the action. He wrapped an arm around Borin and pulled gently. She laid her head on his chest.

"Sometimes I forget," she said softly after a while.

"What?"

"How good this feels. How much I miss it. It doesn't happen very often. Not since..."

"Shhhh. I know." He stroked her hair.

"So?"

"So what? So what now?"

"I guess." she twisted slightly to look up at him. "It's too early to wonder where this is going, or if it's going anywhere beyond right now, but this feels good, better than anything like it has in a very long time."

"I know," he replied, kissing her.

"However," and he spotted the twinkle in her eyes, "it IS Saturday, our joint case is solved and we're both on stand-down." She rolled over suddenly and knelt over him. "So does the outfit I'm wearing give you any ideas?"

He pondered. "Not really."

She reached down, crossing her arms and pulled the Marine logo t-shirt over her head, carefully laying it aside. "How about this outfit?"

"Yep." He reached up, cupping her breasts with calloused hands that were still incredibly gentle. Fingertips tapped and teased her rapidly hardening nipples. He then took the rigid nubbins between his forefingers and thumbs and lightly tugged them. Her head tipped back, eyes closed and she murmured in happiness.

"Good." The sheet was flung aside, leaving him as nude as she was. She squirmed up his body just enough so that his upright cock fit between her puffy labia. She rubbed against him, flexing her knees slightly as she did. She smothered a gasp as the bulbous head bumped against her unhooded clit. Leaning forward she kissed him, rubbing her breasts on his chest as well as shifting how his cock met her pussy.

Since his hands had been pushed off their previous placement when she leaned in, he let them run down her back. From there he secured a firm grip on both cheeks of her ass. Squeezes showed that Borin still kept in shape, for those cheeks were still firm and tight. Maybe her body wasn't as muscular as it had been back in her basic training days, but then his wasn't up to that standard of years ago, either. The Coast Guard investigator reared back up on her knees, grabbed him with one hand and guided him into her. She arched her back and began to slowly bounce up and down on him, impaling herself on him with each motion. He clamped his hands on her hips to help and she covered his hands with hers.

Since the images that had flashed through his mind when he first awakened had not come from a dream but had really happened, Gibbs took a long time to build towards his climax. Borin had already gone off once and continued to relentlessly ride him before he felt himself starting to swell. His balls tightened while the woman above him seemed to sense his approaching orgasm, for she dropped down on him, driving him all the way up in her and squeezed with her internal muscles. He emptied himself into her, and both cried out.

Rather surprisingly, Gibbs was still hard. He rolled Borin over and under him without ever pulling out of her. Rearing up on his arms, it was now his turn to furiously pound the Coast Guard Investigator until he finally collapsed on top of her, utterly spent. From the way she sank bonelessly back into the embrace of the bed, she was satiated as he was. They shifted until she was lying beside him, on her side with her head on his chest and his arm around her.

"Definitely not a dream," he murmured happily. She sighed and snuggled closer.

A few minutes later, Gibb's phone lit up. When he automatically started to reach for it, without opening her eyes Borin made a simple statement.

"Leroy Jethro Gibbs, if you answer that I will cut something off we'll both regret you losing."

(Elsewhere)

"That's funny," Tony DiNozzo said, frowning as he close his phone. "Gibbs isn't answering."

"Probably just sleeping in," put in Tim McGee. "Or maybe working on the boat and didn't take the phone down with him."

"And you were just going to invite him to breakfast," added Ellie Bishop.

"That's probably it," said the Senior Field Agent. "After all, what else could it be?"

(The End)

patricia51
patricia51
1,915 Followers
12