Joint Venture

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've secretly been a Spectre all this time," he replied as she slid down onto the carpet in front of him, her clawed fingers slowly dragging down the zipper.

"I'm going to have to check you for contraband," she said, her voice cracking as she laughed at her own joke. Simon joined her, his chuckling tapering off as she opened his fly to expose his shorts. She hooked her fingers around the elastic waistband, her claws grazing his skin, and pulled them down. Her eyes widened as his member bounced free, standing erect in front of her face, pulsing softly in time with the beating of his heart. She reached out and stroked it, Simon's eyelids fluttering.

"Weird," she muttered, her emerald eyes playing over it. "Good weird," she added hastily, glancing up at him. "Ours aren't covered in skin like this, and they're more...pointy."
"Didn't you look it up on the extranet?" he asked. "That's what I did."

"Well, yeah...but seeing it in person is different," she replied, seeming transfixed. She reached out and gave him a gentle prod with her finger, his erection flexing in response. "The tip is sensitive, right?" She took a firmer grip on his shaft, gently peeling back his foreskin to reveal his pink glans. "This looks more familiar."

She drew closer, Simon feeling a pang of apprehension. She wanted to return the favor, that was obvious, but her mouth was all rigid mandibles and sharp teeth.

"Hang on a sec," he mumbled, "is this going to...be alright?"

"Don't worry, I won't nick you," she replied with a toothy grin that was less than reassuring. She extended a few inches of her tapered, lavender tongue, slightly longer than a Human's would have been. As she curled it, she felt his member throb in her hand, giving him a sly glance. "Trust me?"

He nodded, and she guided his member closer, her tongue glancing the tip like she was tasting a lollipop. Now it was Simon's turn to shiver, pleasure shooting through him like an electric current as her smooth, damp flesh began to circle his head. She was painting his tender flesh with all the care and attention of an artist's brush, coating every inch of it with her warm, slippery saliva. She slipped her tongue beneath his foreskin, Simon having to stop himself from bucking as the sensation rocked him.

"See?" she chuckled, "I know what I'm doing..."

He began to relax somewhat as she lapped at his glans, every gentle stroke making his head spin. He was so painfully aware of her tongue, it was all that his mind could focus on her, her passionate licking scattering his thoughts to the wind. It was different from what a Human partner would have done. With her alien mouthparts, she couldn't suck or kiss, she couldn't purse her lips around his glans. She was using only her tongue, her skilled organ exploring every contour of his anatomy. It was so warm and smooth, her bubbling saliva leaking down his shaft, her flesh like satin as it raked across his head.

She began to move down, tracing one of his veins with the tip of her tongue, keeping a grip on the base of his member. His skin was slick with her drool now, making it shine in the light of the monitor, her fingers sliding in it as she began to stroke him. Her velvet tongue found his balls, Simon leaning back into the couch, gritting his teeth as she licked.

"It's so warm," she muttered, letting his member rest against her painted cheek. "I can feel it beating..."

She began to slide her fingers over his glans, pressing it into her palm, massaging him as her tongue wandered across his balls. The texture of her fine scales surprised him, as smooth as glass in their own right, but subtly textured when taken together. Her touch was so soft, nothing like he would have imagined.

"How am I doing?" she asked, Simon struggling to formulate a coherent reply.

"Great..."
"Good," she chuckled, dragging the flat of her tongue back up his length. She began to pump faster now, using her spit as a lubricant, lapping rhythmically at the tip of his erection. She found the sensitive zone just beneath it, Simon lurching as she began to tease it with the tapered tip of her organ, every stroke of her fist sending a wave of pleasure washing over him.

She brought up her other hand, cradling his balls in her soft palm as she stroked his shaft, Simon's stifled groan only encouraging her.

"You're so good with your hands," he muttered, flinching as she swirled her tongue around his tip.

"What, you think I need five fingers to make you squirm?" she purred as she gave him a squeeze. "We Turians do just fine with three."

She wrapped both hands around his wet shaft, twisting them in different directions, alternating her squeezing to keep him on edge. She was like a damned masseuse. Maybe not having lips was a good thing, the Turians had to get creative.

He considered stopping her as she brought his glans towards her beak, but she had asked him to trust her, and that was what he intended to do. She opened her jaws, revealing two rows of sharp teeth that ran down either side of her mouth. She had no front teeth, Turians must use their beaks in lieu of incisors and canines, they certainly seemed sharp enough.

He shivered as he felt his glans slide against her slimy palate, her tongue coiling around his shaft as she guided him deeper, keeping him clear of her fangs. He watched as more and more of his length vanished into her mouth, biting his lip as seething pleasure overrode his fear of pinching and snagging. Her warm cheeks pressed around his member like a pair of silken pillows, her tongue writhing around his glans, as though it was trying to find a comfortable place to rest. Val continued to take him deeper until there was only an inch left, his eyes rolling back into his head as he felt his tender tip press against the back of her throat.

Val rested her hands on his thighs as she swallowed around him, the muscles in the depths of her gullet stroking him with all the dexterity of a hand. It was so tight and wet, her saliva acting as a lubricant, soaking his skin in a bubbling layer of warm slime. He covered his face with his hands, trying to endure the intense sensation as Val peered up at him, a smile in her eyes.

Her wriggling tongue cradled his shaft from beneath, undulating, stroking the underside of his glans where she knew that he was most sensitive. With a start, he realized that he had to hold out. If he came in her mouth, he might poison her.

She began to slide him in and out of her throat, her sluggish pace keeping him in edge, her eyelashes batting each time she felt him flex. If Turians had a gag reflex, then she was doing a remarkable job of suppressing it. Beads of her saliva dripped down his length, her pace growing faster, more ravenous. As his breathing began to grow ragged, she pulled back, letting him slide out of her mouth along with a thick rope of her drool that broke to fall to the carpet below. She wiped her mouth on the back of her hand, peering up at him excitedly.

"Are you close?" she asked gleefully, "does it feel good?"

"It feels amazing," he sighed, enraptured as she began to pump her fist again.

"C-Sec can do delicate work too, y'know," she joked. "We don't just rough people up."

Val giggled as his hips began to rise from the cushions, Simon thrusting into her hand. She held still, letting him rut into her fist, his skin sliding against her slimy scales.

"You're close, right?" she said. "I can feel you swelling."

Val rose to her feet, looming over him as he sank back into the couch, keeping one of her scaly hands wrapped around his shaft as the other gripped the backrest behind him. She leaned closer, pressing her forehead against his. It was the same gesture that she had demonstrated earlier, a Turian show of affection.

"I want you to cum in my hand," she whispered, her voice low and sultry. It was a request that Simon couldn't refuse, the pressure inside him mounting, tingling pleasure coursing up his spine. He could feel his climax welling, growing more urgent with every stroke of her fist, Val watching him with intently with her green eyes as she pushed him towards the edge.

He gritted his teeth in an attempt to stifle a groan, the sound escaping anyway as a warm rope of his emission erupted into Val's waiting hand, a grin splitting her face as she kept up her pumping. His muscles clenched as the pleasure tore through him, harsh and raw, spreading through his body like it was being carried in his blood. His hips thrust reflexively, his spine arching, Val setting her own pace now as she wrung another load out of him.

His member jumped and flexed in her grasp, his fluids splashing against her pristine scales, seeping between her fingers as she rolled her palm across his sensitive glans. She was milking him like a cow, easing out every last drop, eyes like jewels watching him intently as his burning face contorted.

The pangs of ecstasy came slower now, the intense pleasure giving way to a kind of relaxing, dull ache. It was immensely satisfying, his body seeming to melt into the couch, his eyelids growing heavy. Euphoria draped over him like a warm blanket, Val giving him a slow, teasing kiss as her slimy fingers brushed against his still erect shaft.

"You make such a cute face when you cum," she whispered, her words making his heart skip a beat. He began to chuckle, covering his eyes with his forearm.

"I was expecting this to be a little more one-sided, but I guess I was wrong," he said as she stood up. He opened his eyes to see her playing with the drooping web of pearly fluid that was clinging to her hand, the gelatinous ropes wobbling as she examined them.

"I think I'm gonna go wash this off," she said, giving him a grin. "You know, on account of it being poisonous to me."

He gave her a thumbs-up as she walked out of his field of view, then he collapsed back into the cushions, wallowing in his post-coital bliss. After a moment, she returned from around the side of the couch, the hiss of a beer being opened alerting him. She flopped down beside him, taking a long draw from the can before leaning over to push her face into the nape of his neck. She thrust a soda into his hand, and he popped it open, taking a swig.

"You're so wet," she mused, running her fingers across his chest. They were both nude, their clothes discarded in a heap on the floor. Her digits slid in the sheen of sweat that was clinging to his skin, both a product of his exertion and the heat in the room. "Gotta keep my man hydrated, or he's gonna pass out."

"I'll survive," he chuckled, leaning over to give her a grateful peck on the forehead. "I turned up the thermostat in here because I heard you guys like it hot."

"It's rather pleasant," she replied, "and I like the way it makes you...shiny."

They relaxed for a few minutes, sipping their drinks quietly, merely enjoying each other's company as they recovered from their romp. There was no need to gush, no need to make small-talk. The way that Val nuzzled his neck said it all, Simon draping an arm around her shoulders as they sat together. There was no day and night cycle on the Ward, and the wall clock was out of view, the only light coming from the standby icon on the monitor. Simon had no idea what time it was, or how long they had spent together, and it was an oddly enjoyable feeling. He could pretend that nothing beyond his apartment existed, that they might still spend hours and hours together. He didn't want this night to end.

Val's flanging voice finally broke the peaceful silence, she was hesitant, but he could sense her eagerness.

"Si, you wanna...keep going?"

"Take it to the bedroom, you mean?" he asked. She nodded her head, her alien eyes flashing with anticipation. "You don't have to ask me twice," he said, crushing his soda can and tossing it to the carpet.

She smiled at him, rising from her seat and starting to walk around the couch. She had already made a mental note of where the bedroom was, it seemed, peering back at him over her shoulder as she made her way to the door. Her gait was slow, graceful, her wide hips rolling in a way that accentuated the firm cheeks of her ass. Val was putting on a show for him, Simon leaning over the back of the couch as he watched her come to a stop by the door, leaning against the frame.

"Are you coming, or are you just going to gawk at me?"

He vaulted over the couch, Val laughing as he made his way over, planting a hand against the frame as he pressed her up against the door. They shared another kiss, Val letting her hands wander across his chest, enjoying the sensation of his wet skin as they embraced.

Simon hit the panel, the door sliding back to reveal his bedroom, the dim interior lights turning on automatically. He had set them to a specific brightness prior to Val's arrival.

She took his hand and led him towards the double bed that occupied most of the space, pausing to glance out of another wall-length window. The sparkling neon of the Ward, and the diffuse starlight from the stellar dust cloud in which the Citadel was currently nestled spilled into the room. It wasn't nearly bright enough to overpower the lamps in the ceiling, but it was beautiful all the same. They took a moment to appreciate the view, Val squeezing his hand.

"You said you wanted tonight to be special," she began, her figure silhouetted by the starlight. "I don't think you really grasp how special you've made it..."

Simon stood on his toes to reach her neck, kissing her smooth scales from behind, Val loosing a sigh as she leaned into him. She turned, shoving him onto the bed, Simon chuckling as he bounced on the mattress. Val climbed up on top of him, planting her knees to either side of his hips, her eyes reflecting the light as she peered down at him.

"Hang on," he stammered, logic finally winning its pitched battle with his arousal. "We need to prepare, right?"

Val let him roll out from beneath her, Simon rummaging through a drawer in the nearby bedside table. She watched curiously as he withdrew a packet of condoms, handing them to her.

"I read that we should use these, they're silicone-based, so they won't cause you any irritation."

She tossed them over her shoulder, planting her hands on his chest and forcing him back down onto the bed, straddling him once more.

"B-but, don't we need to use p-protection?" Simon stammered. He winced as she sat on his thighs, taking his erection in her hand and pressing it against her smooth stomach.

"I went to the clinic and got a shot," she replied. "It's an immune-suppressor, it means we can do whatever we want until it wears off, and I've got a whole stockpile back home."

"But..."

Val brought her mouth down to his neck and gave him a teasing bite, Simon tensing, her blue tongue emerging to rake his throat. She roamed up to his ear, nibbling it gently, his heart beginning to race.

"We're different species, you and I," she whispered salaciously. "You can't knock me up no matter how hard you try, and I want you to try..."

"If you're sure, then...let's do it," Simon replied excitedly.

She gripped his cock in her hand, his skin still a little damp with her saliva, shifting her weight as she brought it to her opening. He flinched as she dragged it between her puffy lips, wetting it with her fluids, taking a moment to grind against his shaft. She was radiating so much heat, so wet that her juices were dripping from her blue flesh in strands, the delicate folds of her vulva sliding against his pulsing member.

She chuckled at his pained expression, wetting her beak with her tongue in anticipation as she finally relented. They gasped in unison as she pressed his glans up against her opening, her blue flesh contrasting with his pink. There was a moment of resistance, and then a ring of muscle slid over the head of his erection, her velvety passage engulfing him. The bumpy, fleshy walls of her tunnel were lined with the nodules that he had felt with his finger, as soft as marshmallows as they raked down his length. Her insides clung to him like a second skin, the pressure and suction making him grit his teeth, a stab of pleasure rocking him.

Val fared little better, letting slip a strained gasp as she took him about halfway, his member flaring slightly towards the middle. She let more of her weight rest on him, her smooth thighs gripping his hips as she inched her way down, finally taking his member to the base.

They took a few seconds to get used to the feeling, too afraid to move lest the pleasure overwhelm them, Val shuddering with every beat of his heart as his member throbbed inside her. Even when she was sitting still, the taut muscles in her depths shifted and squeezed, kneading him through the silky barrier of her loins. It was a good job that they hadn't tried the condom, she was tight enough that she might have simply pulled it off him.

Simon reached for her narrow waist as her abdominal muscles flexed beneath her scales, his hands resting about her hips, his fingers digging into the meat of her rump. She lay her palms on his chest to support her weight, bowing her head, her breath ragged.

"You okay?" he asked, unable to mask how good it felt to be inside her.

"Mhmm," she moaned, her claws pricking his skin. "Spirits, you're so hot. I feel like I'm sitting on a spent thermal clip. I'm gonna start moving," she added, feeling the need to warn him. There was something delicious about being so mismatched with someone, their bodies finding a way to join together against all the odds, in defiance of chemistry and evolution.

Val began to rock slowly back and forth, grinding his shaft against her textured insides, her flesh clinging to him like latex. Her slippery fluids seeped from her splayed loins, her lithe body twitching as she moved, the Turian almost seeming to hold her breath. Every stroke of those wicked nodules set his nerves alight, every wrinkle that grazed his glans in the reaches of her shifting tunnel sending a fog of arousal rolling over his mind. He felt like someone was microwaving his brain, his grey matter fizzing and popping.

Her pace grew a little faster, Simon running a hand across her belly as she danced atop him, her lovemaking becoming more elaborate. She rolled her hips, making slow circles, teasing him with looping figures of eight. Her abs bulged from beneath her glittering scales as she moved, catching the light, her twisting and shimmying making her loins swirl around his shaft. It was all that he could do to hold on for dear life, his fingers digging into her skin, the bed frame creaking beneath them.

Val raised her arms above her head, lost in her trance, her slim fingers joining in the air as she contorted her body. Simon's heart skipped a beat as he realized what she was doing, butterflies swarming in his stomach. This was how she had danced the day that he had met her in the nightclub, the flowing movements were the same, the staccato thrusts and sensual swaying of her hips sparking recognition. As the starlight from the dust cloud beyond the wall-length window flooded in behind her, it framed her in its pale light, Simon unable to take his eyes off her. It was like a dream.

She began to rise on his shaft now, the fleshy bumps that lined her tunnel sliding back up his shaft. They caught on the underside of his glans, making his head spin, like the tips of so many tiny tongues as they scoured his exposed flesh. When she slammed back down again, a whirlwind of sensation rocked him, hundreds of the nodules gliding against his skin as she buried him to the hilt.

"Fuck," she gasped, her blue tongue lolling from her mouth as she lost her composure for a moment. Her insides were spasming around him, undulating, like a throat that was trying to swallow him deeper. Every wave of muscle pressed her pillowy walls against his shaft, her flesh molding around him like she was taking a plaster cast. "I dunno if I can...keep this up..."