Jolene's Trip to Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Should she wrap herself in a towel, gather up her clothes, and leave? She'd probably interrupt a tryst back at her room anyway. How long before the rest of Steve and Andy's friends showed up?

Jolene's pussy tingled at that thought as she imagined herself surrounded by the group of young men. She and Matt had spent many hours watching a variety of porn, but gangbangs were the top choice. They had discussed setting one up for her, usually during sex, but never went through with it. Just dirty talk. She would cum listening to him describe how they would degrade her, toss her around, and abuse her. Filling her mouth, pussy, and ass at the same time. Jolene exited the bathroom and walked naked towards her new friends.

Steve and Andy graciously offered the naked divorcee a bump. A day of birthday revelry; drinking, gambling, dancing, and heated sex had absolved Jolene of her inhibitions, and she accepted. As she snorted, the two men stared hungrily as she bent over before them. After a few "rounds," Steve made drinks, and the group made small talk in the living room area, pretending not to notice the awkwardness of the situation. In Jolene's drug and alcohol fueled euphoria, modesty was not a consideration, and she was comfortable sitting nude with two strangers, and sipping her drink.

A few drinks and several lines later, the conversation was becoming more suggestive. Jolene felt her pussy getting wet as they discussed her sexual history and preferences. The men now knew that Steve was her twelfth partner, and it was becoming apparent that Andy would soon become her thirteenth.

"Do you like anal?" Steve inquired.

"Once in a while," replied Jolene.

"You watch porn?" was another question.

"Occasionally with my boyfriend," she answered.

"What kind do you like?" Andy asked grinningly.

Jolene hesitated momentarily before revealing that she mostly enjoyed gangbang porn, especially when the men were rough and degrading to the lone female actress.

A momentary tension filled the room with this admission that was broken after Andy suggested another sniff at the dresser. Jolene went last, and as she was bending over, a hand glided over her ass before finding the wetness between her legs. Once she dropped the dollar bill, they pushed her down to her knees. Her hands reached for Andy's belt buckle, and she heard Steve's robe drop to the floor behind her. Jolene's shocked expression caused amusement in the two men when Andy's enormous dick sprang upwards. It was thick and veiny, and its plumb-sized glans rose past his navel.

"I'm gonna tear your little pussy up," he stated arrogantly.

The rush of cocaine hit her as two hard cocks were suddenly inches from her face. Jolene took one in each hand, looked up at the men, and smiled innocently.

She started with Andy gliding her tongue up the length of his cock and parting her lips to take in the bulbous head. His strong hands grasped her hair forced himself towards the back of her throat.

"That's it, bitch," he sneered as his fingers gripped tighter, causing her to gag.

"Easy dude," quipped Steve. "Don't scare her."

Andy released his hold on the woman between them.

"You're a dirty whore, aren't you?" he barked.

Jolie pondered the question as drugs and alcohol swam through her blood stream. Here she was, wearing only stockings and high-heels, and in a casino hotel with two strangers about to use her. His degradation caused a wave of depraved arousal to erupt in her abdomen. Her mind flashed images of Matt and her lying naked in bed as they watched video of some helpless European teen being manhandled by a group of perverted men.

"I'm your whore for the night. Do whatever you want to me," she answered.

Steve smiled at Andy as he grabbed two fistfuls of Jolene's hair and directed her mouth towards his cock. The passion they shared earlier evaporated as he roughly fucked her face until Andy yanked her head back towards his member. Back-and-forth they went, taking turns using her mouth, causing her eye liner to run and thick saliva to drip down her chin and onto her breasts. A stream of obscenities and degradation accompanied their abuse.

"Does your boyfriend know what a slut you are?" asked Steve.

The kneeling brunette looked up with sultry eyes.

"Yes, he does," she answered, making eye contact while circling the tip of her tongue around his throbbing purple head.

"Enough, cocksucker," he ordered as a fistful of hair pulled her back to her feet and directed her head to the powder.

"One more line and we're gonna fuck the shit out of you."

Jolene complied, and then took a large gulp of the drink Andy provided her. Her pulled her towards him while his friend pressed from behind. Four hands and two mouths began to aggressively explore her petite frame. The outnumbered woman moaned as Andy's fingers entered her freshly fucked pussy. She felt Steve's hard cock against her ass as he cupped both of her breasts and pinched her erect nipples.

Jolene felt suddenly small and weak as the larger men pressed their naked bodies against hers. A set of teeth sunk into her nipple, and a finger slipped past the entrance of her asshole causing her to feebly attempt to pull away, but their strength prevented her escape. Soon, those strong hands were directing her to the bedroom.

Steve was first on the bed and laid onto his back. Jolene was second, as she crawled towards his standing erection. Andy briefly stood back and admired her toned ass, as her head began bobbing between Steve's legs. Jolene felt the bed move as he positioned himself behind her. His fingers gripped her hips, and the head of his cock slid between her labia. With one cruel thrust he drove his entire length into her body and slammed against her cervix.

Jolene's cry was muffled by the cock pushing towards her throat. Her escape routes were blocked by the two men pushing inwards. Fingers intertwined with her hair and her hips were held firm as the man behind her intensified his thrusts. A series of loud smacks left bright red handprints on her ass.

The mix of alcohol, cocaine, and lust made Jolene feel like an observer floating around the room and watching the obscene spectacle before her. She and Matt had watched this movie many times before; An attractive little body, dressed seductively, being abused, and degraded by two men. Now she was the star. Her hair and makeup which she had so meticulously styled earlier in the evening was destroyed. Her smooth, milky skin was becoming more marred by the mouths, teeth, and hands that were mauling her. Cum from her previous tryst was oozing down her inner thighs and over her torn stockings.

An exquisite and focused tingle began to form in her belly, and her disassociation quickly ended. Jolene cried out as the feeling erupted and expanded throughout her extremities. Her body quivered and shook as Andy's relentless pounding brought her to climax.

"You love this, don't you, bitch?" taunted Andy. Jolene's body went limp and she was incapable of providing and answer. Jolene suddenly felt empty as she felt his cock withdrawal from her pussy. She resumed consciousness and directed her attention towards the cock she was sucking. Two excessively hard strikes to her already crimson backside brought her back from her lust filled haze. Then she jumped as she felt something cold running down her ass crack.

"That's right, bitch," said Andy. "I'm gonna fuck your ass."

Joleen's feeble protests were impeded by the cock being forced against her throat. She wasn't sure if she could handle all nine inches that were now positioning against her tight opening. Any attempts she made to twist away were thwarted by her captors. He continued to push against her asshole when suddenly the head slipped inside of her.

"Aaaaaaaaggghhhhuuunph," she moaned at this painful intrusion. The men laughed as her body stiffened and her back arched. Andy's fingers dug into her hips as he slowly inched forward. Her muscles squeezed and tightened, attempting to expel this invasion, but he continued to push deeper until finally, his balls rested against her oozing vagina. After holding this position for several moments, he withdrew all but the head, and forcefully drove the full length back inside of her.

Joleen howled as his hips slammed against her quivering backside. Again, and again, he drove forward, punishing her beleaguered asshole. She reached back to impede his motions, and found her arm twisted behind her back. A handful of her hair arched her backwards, and her immobilization was complete.

"You like being fucked in the ass, don't you, slut?" spat her sodomizer.

"Uh huh," the imprisoned brunette grunted in affirmation. Her mind drifted into a state of vertigo as her muscles relaxed and began to welcome this cruelty. Willing hips pushed backwards to meet his thrusts, and once her hair was released, her mouth lowered to engulf the cock in front of her.

Consumed by drug-fueled lust, Joleen's flesh began to glisten. The sound of her animalistic groans was accompanied by the slapping of bodies, and a stream of obscenities from her ravagers. She had watched this scenario countless times on Matt's computer, and it was a frequent fantasy when she was alone with her toys. Now she was engaging in a depraved situation reserved for porn starlets. She was vaguely aware when her phone sounded a text alert.

Matt was consumed by arousal as he relented and sent a text inquiring as to her well-being. His soulmate was naked with two strangers, and her freshly-fucked picture had brought him to several orgasms in the last hour since their last contact. Was she fucking the other dude? Fucking them both? Did she have the cum of two men in her pussy?

His phone vibrated, and he was shocked to see a picture of Jolene smiling over her shoulder while riding a stranger's cock. Someone else had taken the picture! Matt's hand immediately gripped his throbbing dick, and when the second picture arrived showing his lady looking up at the camera with another man's cock in her mouth, he exploded and shot a torrent of semen across his belly.

"He's not replying," observed Andy.

Jolene was bouncing on Steve's cock and came thinking of her boyfriend jerking off to her pictures. She was slightly aware of Andy positioning himself behind her.

"Spread your ass, slut," he commanded.

Jolene dutifully complied, realizing that in moments she'd have a cock in her pussy and her ass. Andy turned on the video and placed his bulbous head against her well-used asshole.

"Let's show him what a filthy whore you are," he said, and with one brutal thrust, buried his cock inside her. Jolene's scream could be heard down the hallway as she writhed between the two men double penetrating her. Andy dropped her phone and pressed down on her back to prevent any attempts to escape. Steve wrapped his arms around her shoulders, and both men began pounding their hips towards her soft openings.

Jolene groaned with every movement as her 100 lb. body attempted to accommodate the two cocks forcing their way inside her. As their rhythm developed, their thrusts became harder and more urgent as they drove into the woman between them. Her fingers clawed at the sheets, and her vision blurred as she again found herself looking down at the petite brunette being manhandled. Her body was slick with sweat, and her hair was sticking to her face and forehead. They were mauling her with their hands, squeezing her tits, and delivering hard slaps to her already crimson buttocks. Hickeys and bite marks decorated her neck, shoulders, and chest. The woman's groans of agony were giving way to moans of ecstasy, and an impending orgasm was building in her belly.

Faster and faster they pounded her as her cries increased in pitch and volume, and her body erupted in exquisite pleasure as her orgasm racked her body. Andy was hammering her from behind and taking her queue, emitted a low groan, drove forward one final time, and unleashed a flood of white hot, sticky semen deep into her bowels.

His forceful penetration was almost too much for Jolene as the weight of his body prevented her attempts to squirm away. She buried her face in Steve's shoulder and endured as the throbs of the cock in her ass mercifully subsided. Once empty, Andy withdrew his softening member from her tortured ass and rolled off to the side, and lay gasping on his back. Steve had other ideas rather than letting Jolene's overflowing ass drip over his cock, and he pushed her off.

"I want that ass now," he said, as he maneuvered her onto her belly.

"I can't," she exclaimed as she twisted away and scurried towards the headboard.

"She just needs another bump," suggested Andy as he slid off the bed and began parceling more cocaine. Steve concurred and took Jolene's hand, directing her towards the dresser. Along the way, he grabbed the bottle of whiskey and passed it to her. She accepted and took a swig before leaning over the mirror. Steve's hands grabbed her hips as she placed the straw at its starting point. His cock pressed against her gaping asshole as she inhaled, and as the line disappeared up her nose, his head slipped into her dripping anus.

"Do another," he commanded, slipping deeper inside her. Jolene winced momentarily before complying. She was slipping into a semi-conscious state as she vaguely sensed Andy taking pictures of her depravity.

She had entertained the possibility of hooking up with a stranger as she embarked on her vacation. Now here she was naked, intoxicated and out of her mind on blow, in a hotel room with two strangers, and they were taking turns using her ass. Her legs were growing unsteady as Steve fucked her ass with increasing intensity. The room was filled with the sounds of their bodies slapping against each other, the vile squishy squelch as he drove into her cum-filled asshole, and an increasing stream of verbal degradation the men directed towards her.

Matt was consumed by lust and horror as pictures and videos blew up his phone. His belly was coated with fresh and dried cum as he viewed every new entry in this sickening diary. With a quivering finger, he pressed on the latest video. It was a close-up of her anguished face and a hand gripping her hair and directing her face to her phone.

"Where's his cock?" the director asked.

"In...my...ass," she replied between grunts as Steve pounded her from behind.

"Tell your boyfriend what a whore you are."

"I'm a whore," she gasped.

"What?!"

"I'M A WHORE!"

"Your girlfriend is a dirty coke slut," Andy informed Matt.

"Watch this," he directed her absentee boyfriend.

Andy released her hair, picked up the straw, and placed it in her hand. Steve paused his assault on her ass momentarily, as she struggled to complete the task. With difficulty and unsteadiness, Jolene managed to snort the rail placed before her.

"You love it, don't you?" Andy asked as he zoomed in on her disheveled face.

"Yes," she muttered.

"What?" he shot back.

"I love it!" she replied.

"Tell my boy to fuck your ass," he ordered.

"Fuck my ass," she muttered, and when Steve complied with a deep and forceful thrust that elicited a howl from Jolene, the video ended.

Blood began to flow into Andy's loins as he watched his friend repeatedly drive his cock into their prey's nether region. He retrieved an upholstered hotel chair and placed it next to the amorous couple and within reach of the narcotics and sat down to enjoy the show. After a couple of lines, Andy began stroking his hardening cock.

Steve's fingers dug into Jolene's hips as he pounded her from behind. Her body dripped with sweat as she accepted the assault on her ass. Strands of black hair clung to her face as her head rested on the dresser. Andy had a perfect side view and was in awe of her toned thighs and flat stomach as her muscles tensed to remain standing in her heels. His cock twitched and reached full rigidity as Jolene's groans increased in pitch and intensity and her body spasmed in depraved orgasmic bliss. Her rubbery legs could no longer support her weight, and she slid off Steve's glistening dick and assumed the initial kneeling position that had initiated their threesome.

Jolene was regaining what little senses she had left, before looking over to see Andy sprinkling the white powder on his semi-hard cock. Her confusion with this action receded as he leaned back in the hotel chair and gave her an evil smile.

"Crawl to me, bitch," he ordered. Jolene convulsed with hazy revulsion at the idea of sucking cocaine off a cock that was deep in her ass just minutes before. Her look of reluctance was met with animalistic stares from the men, indicating her few choices in the matter. Defeated and resigned to her fate, Jolene began a crawl of shame towards the man waiting the humiliate her. As she reached for his soiled cock, he slapped her hand away.

"No hands, slut," he demanded. Jolene complied, leaned forward, and slowly began to lick off the grains of the narcotic which were glued to his cock by all their juices. Any regrets she was feeling for reaching this pinnacle of degradation began to disperse as the bitter powder dissolved into her bloodstream. Her head began to bounce faster and faster as her tentative licks gave way to feverish cock sucking as Andy's cock hardened in her mouth. Jolene's enthusiasm only grew as they laughed and taunted her.

"Spread your ass," she heard behind her. Jolene reached back with both hands and was vaguely aware of pictures being taken.

Matt's aching cock jumped once more as his phone vibrated. The extreme closeup of his girlfriend's gaping asshole and swollen pussy drove him over the edge, and another series of spurts covered his belly.

Jolene's ass offered little resistance as Steve entered her from behind. Her mouth tingled as Andy pushed her head downwards. Fingers gripped her hair and hips as their intensity quickly increased. Jolene could do little as the two cocks drove down her throat and deep in her ass. She alternated between grunting and gagging as black mascara ran down her cheeks.

"Ready to switch?" inquired Andy to his friend. Steve smiled and nodded in agreement before withdrawing his slick cock and walking towards the dresser. Andy did the same, and Jolene was left kneeling on the floor while they snorted more cocaine. Steve then grabbed her phone and directed the camera towards the haggard brunette.

"Look at me, bitch," he ordered. Jolene smiled, knowing Matt would soon be viewing her in this vile state.

"You want some more, coke slut?" he asked. She looked up at her phone and nodded in agreement.

Matt was almost fearful of his vibrating phone and he hesitated before viewing the video. The unsteady footage of her in a hotel room, naked with two strangers, and snorting cocaine shocked him. His rising cock belied his anger at these men as they lobbed a series of perverted insults at Jolene and him. He watched as she was pushed down in front of a man sitting on a chair. A jumbled segment of video followed as Jolene's phone was passed to him until the image steadied on a close-up of her lips wrapped around his cock.

Jolene's voyeuristic boyfriend gripped his cock tightly as she was made to look at the camera and tell him what a good slut she was; How much she loved their cocks. Matt briefly saw the other man kneeling behind her and reaching for her smartphone. A few frustrating seconds of indiscernible footage followed before focusing on her from behind.

"Look at me," Matt heard the man order. The cock in her mouth popped as she released it to comply and looked back over her shoulder.

"Tell your boyfriend where you want my cock." Matt hung on her reply. Jolene licked her lips and smiled at the camera.

"Baby," she slurred with unfocused eyes. "I want him to fuck me in the ass." Her boyfriend watched as the man documenting this depravity placed his free hand one of her bruised ass cheeks and pulled it aside, revealing her once tiny little rosebud was now gaping and oozing with cum. Matt gasped as this blonde stranger's massive dick entered the screen. His masturbatory pace increased as the engorged head pressed against the opening of his girlfriend's bowels, and his balls erupted at the sound of her agonized scream as her sodomizer sadistically slammed forward with one brutal thrust into her well-lubricated asshole. The video ended with the sounds of their triumphant laughter.