Jolene's Trip to Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, the trio made their way back to the bed where Steve and Andy continued to use her body as they wished. The drugs and repeated orgasms gave them plenty of stamina, bringing her to multiple orgasms. After dumping their last loads in her pussy, the two men got partially dressed and headed back to the main room for more drugs and alcohol, leaving her in an exhausted haze, naked, and face down on the bed.

While drifting, Jolene was vaguely aware of the sound of the hotel door opening, and the rest of the bachelor party returning. It felt like she was dreaming as she listened to Steve and Andy describe every filthy detail of their evening to the boisterous party goers as the group took shots and snorted lines. She was shocked to awareness when she heard Steve tell them that they have to cum in her. The voices grew louder. Jolene rolled over and looked up to see the entire group surrounding the bed. Jolene panicked and attempted to jump off the side of the bed, but her path was blocked by Andy holding a replenished mirror and a straw.

"You're gonna need it," he advised. Jolene looked around the room to see some of the men undressing, and the reality of her situation began to set in. Her pussy and ass ached, and ten-or-so men were waiting to take their turn. Her hand shook as she reached for the straw.

"Make them fat," she requested. Andy obliged and chopped out two thick lines. Jolene vacuumed them up and took a big swig off the bottle of Jack Daniels handed to her. After that, she laid back and closed her eyes. The bed started shifting just before she felt the first touch to her body. Then another, and another. The sound of buttons, zippers, and clothes landing on the floor preceded a wave of hands exploring her, fingering her, squeezing her, and smacking her flesh.

The next several hours were a blur of cocks, booze, drugs, and cum as the group passed her around. Her many orgasms blended into one as they mercilessly pounded her holes and dumped load after load into her submissive body. Jolene enthusiastically accepted her role as a gangbang whore, encouraging them to fuck her harder, and use her like a filthy slut. They obliged with predatory pack behavior. She was smacked, bitten, and spit upon. Lines were done off her tits and ass, and she even gave the groom a gooey, cum-drenched lap dance before lowering herself onto his cock. The party cheered as he groaned and added his load to her overflowing cunt.

Eventually the festivities died down, the drugs ran out, and the men began to lose interest in their human sex toy. Jolene got up, hurriedly gathered her things, and made her way to the bathroom. Her reflection shocked her. Dried cum matted her hair and mixed with the smeared makeup on her face. Bruises, hickeys, and bite marks covered her neck and chest and her stockings were ripped and soaked with the many loads dripping out of her swollen pussy.

"This is the part you don't see," she chuckled, recalling that most porn scenes end before the cum-covered starlet reaches the lavatory to wash away the filth. Jolene caressed her tender breasts as she smiled at the mirror, realizing that she had achieved a level of depravity rarely seen outside the fictional world of pornography. She slid her hands down past her tummy until she reached the sloppy mess between her legs, causing her to wince.

Jolene heard a beep from her purse and retrieved her phone. Several hours had passed since she had messaged her boyfriend, and his texts had grown more concerned. She took a final picture of her reflection and sent it to him.

"I'll tell you all about it later," she wrote, and turned off her phone.

She spent the next few minutes attempting to clean up, discarding her shredded stockings and stuffing her panties in her purse before pulling her dress down over her head. Accepting that no amount of primping would make her presentable, Jolene exited the bathroom, stumbled wordlessly to the exit, and began the walk of shame back to her room...