Jolene's Triumph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, ma'am," Craig responded.

"Good." She leaned over the bed and kissed Craig tenderly. "I chose you, Craig. Never forget this. I wish to be with you, and I do not need to. You will respect my choices."

"Yes, ma'am," Craig replied. "Um...how will I know if..."

"I have already told you," Jolene said flatly. "I will call you." She got up off the bed. "Please do not watch me dress." She motioned for him to turn around. "I will take you home. Do not mention me to your parents, please."

Craig still looked away as he put on his shirt. "I won't. Oh, my pants!" He ran to the living room. Jolene finished changing and went in as Craig had finished dressing.

"Hey, uh..." Craig leaned in. "Is this, like, a test? Is this a game where we both get to..." He trailed off from looking at Jolene's stern face. "No? Okay. I'm...yeah, I'm good. Good."

Jolene took him by the arm to lead him out the door. "Craig, dear, please understand. I really need to protect myself. I am a vulnerable woman. However, if you please me, I can make it worth your while." She gave him a small peck on the lips. "Does this interest you?"

Craig nodded, and the two of them made way out to Jolene's car. They drove to his house in silence. Jolene pulled up to the house and sat. Craig obediently got out of the car without saying a word, then walked up the driveway.

Once he was out of earshot, Jolene slapped her hands repeatedly on the dash and laughed. "Oh, I got him! I got him now!"

Jolene called up Katie the next day and invited her out for lunch. The two of them went to Les Bras d'Argent, a cute little French café. Katie seemed reluctant to order, but Jolene assured her that she was being treated.

"What do you like to do, Katie?" Jolene asked. "I mean, in your spare time."

"Oh!" Katie seemed shocked that she would be asked about herself. "I mean...I love reading, and I like to cook."

"Oh, that's lovely!" Jolene took another bite of her salad. "Ooh, too much dressing. You know, I have a nice, new kitchen that I think you would enjoy using. I just bought some new dishes." She slapped her hand on the table. "Would you like to go see the basilica? It's not too far from here."

"Um, sure!" Katie pushed her long hair behind her. "I mean, I don't have much to do today, anyway."

"Aren't you seeing anyone, sweetheart?" asked Jolene. "I figured the men would be clamouring to get to know you."

Katie looked down in her lap. "I'm, uh...not really seeing anybody. I mean...they don't want to see me."

Jolene dropped her hands. "My goodness! Well, what can we do about this?" Jolene shuffled in a bit to talk quieter to Katie. "Maybe we can stop in a few shops and see what we can get you. Show off those gorgeous legs of yours, maybe?"

Katie became flustered. "Jolene! I...guess that would be all right."

Jolene dragged Katie to some of the boutiques and got her to try on a few things. Katie was once again shy about buying new items, but Jolene came through. "I have already earned a commission cheque this week. They said it was the fastest sale they had ever seen done." She charged it out and got Katie a new skirt and sandals.

Jolene let Katie hang out at her place while she made dinner. She prepared beef and broccoli with a nice rice dish. Katie ate it up, saying it was probably the best things she had for a long time.

The two of them sat on the couch and exchanged stories. Jolene felt comfortable enough telling Katie about the shame she felt being married, and the more painful way she had tried to get with Brent, even while she was married.

"I hope that happens to me someday," Katie said sadly. "I haven't even..." She pushed her hair back and looked away.

"Katie, dear?" Jolene tried to get Katie to look at her. "What's the matter?"

Katie pushed her lips together. "I haven't even been kissed yet."

Jolene sat with her mouth hung open. Katie nodded. "I knew it. It's pathetic, right?"

Jolene put her wine glass down, then held out her arms. "Here. On me."

Katie smiled in disbelief. "What? Jo, I can't just...I mean..."

Jolene flicked her fingers for Katie to come forward. Katie leaned in and gave Jolene a hug first. "You've been really nice to me and everything," she whispered. "I just don't want to..." Katie was panting and shaking as she pulled away.

Jolene rested her hand on Katie's shoulder. "It's always scary," said Jolene. "When you know what it is you like, you'll never look back."

Katie put her hands to her eyes, then pulled them away. She gave a good stare at Jolene, then lunged ahead and kissed her on the mouth. Jolene held onto Katie as they wrestled tongues. The two of them stood up and continued, with Jolene standing six inches taller. Jolene's hands made way down to Katie's plump ass, grabbing both handfuls. Katie squealed, then relaxed.

Katie pulled back and covered her mouth. "Oh, wow! You just...did that for me?"

"What shall we do next?" asked Jolene.

Katie gasped and covered her mouth. "Can we have sex?"

"Absolutely!" Jolene took Katie by the hand and led her into the bedroom.

Katie looked around and saw the bathroom. "Oh! Can I shower? I'm pretty sweaty from walking around."

Jolene smiled and held her hand up to signal to go ahead. Katie went in and closed the door. The sound of the shower running started up.

Jolene ran off to her closet and opened a cardboard box. She found the special surprise she was saving, in case she felt the need to use it. She got her clothes off, giving herself a sniff test under her arm. She then climbed in to the surprise. She fumbled with the straps at first, forgetting how they wrapped around her. Eventually she got it on, just as Katie emerged from the bathroom.

Katie stood there with her hair still wet and a bright pink towel wrapped around her. She stopped once she saw Jolene turn around and point at her. "What is that?" Katie exclaimed.

Jolene looked down, then gave her hips a shake. The fake cock swung back and forth. "This is my apparatus," she explained. "I assume you wanted to get penetrated, yes?"

Katie shrugged, then took her towel off. Jolene admired Katie's beautiful soft body. Her nipples were big and jutting, and her areolae were large and brown. Jolene also liked the way her pussy lips were pressed together by her thighs, making a perfect V-shape. Katie was absolutely bald.

"Oh, my," Jolene said. "Someone was prepared for this."

Katie giggled, then walked over to Jolene and went in for a kiss. "This still feels crazy to me!"

Jolene took Katie in her arms and kissed her. The fake dick was rubbing up in between the two of them. "Your breasts look wonderful, dear," mentioned Jolene. "May I?"

Katie nodded, and Jolene got down to suck on them. Katie let out small moans as Jolene worked her tongue along the tiny bumps surrounding the nipple. She made Katie turn around, as Jolene kissed the lower back and caressed her buttocks. Katie rested her hands flat on her hips as she stood there and let Jolene have her way.

"On the bed," Jolene said. Katie made her way over and laid down. Jolene went in for another kiss, then stroked Katie's tits. Her kissing made its way down to Katie's soft belly. Jolene let her tongue play with the belly button. Katie moaned and twitched.

Jolene made way down to Katie's sweet love hole, but she kissed the area around it first. She wanted to make for a large build-up. Jolene nuzzled the inner thighs, giving them tiny nips with her teeth. Since Katie did not object, Jolene went in for the main course. She slurped on Katie's pussy while holding onto her ass cheeks. She thought about Craig licking her own cunt, hoping that her own technique was acceptable.

Jolene stole a peek at Katie. She loved watching Katie throw her head back, squeezing her eyes shut and biting down on her thumb. She assumed her technique was working out quite well, and continued with tantalizing her new lover. Jolene let her tongue roll up and down the soft petals, as Katie wiggled and panted.

Jolene got up on her knees, then placed her hands on Katie's thighs. She tapped the end of her strapon and smiled. "Will you require lubrication?"

Katie shook her head. Jolene pushed ahead, moving the fake cock inside of Katie's pussy. Katie's eyes went wide as the cock pushed inside of her. She gripped onto Jolene's forearms. "Oh my God! This is really happening!"

Jolene took a minute to work all the way inside. She had only done this once before, but there was something so natural about fucking a lady to her. Was this what men felt like every time they did it?

Jolene leaned forward and kissed Katie, while continuing her thrusting. Katie grabbed at Jolene's ass while she continued her pumping. "Jolene, thank you for this," Katie whispered. "I was worried this would never happen."

Jolene pounded away, feeling the slippery smoothness of Katie's tits on her own. "You deserve someone to care about you," she moaned. "That's what I'm here for, sweetness."

Katie threw her leg up on Jolene's thigh as they fucked and moaned. Katie flicked Jolene's hard nipples. "I like the pink ones," Katie sighed.

Jolene pulled out after a few minutes. The fake cock was slippery with Katie's love juices. "Want to try on hands and knees?" Katie nodded, then got on all fours. Jolene held on to Katie's hip as she inserted again. Jolene picked up the pace, pounding her friend. She watched as Katie's cushiony ass rippled and wiggled. Jolene liked Katie's darker skin tone, as well as the little goose pimples all along her ass. She stroked the tan skin with her fingertips.

Jolene pounded away on Katie for some time. Katie's long hair was whipping all around as she threw her head back and forth. Jolene was feeling tired, but wanted to finish Katie off properly. She pulled out, then got Katie to lie down on the bed. Jolene got down and inserted her index and middle finger into her slit, then moved them back and forth. She teased Katie's clit with her tongue.

Katie's breathing got more intense. Her eyelids fluttered as her mouth hung open. "It's coming!" Katie announced. "Ohh! Ohhhh!" Jolene yanked her fingers out in time to watch the spurt of a few droplets, as Katie thrusted her hips into the air. She crashed back down on the bed, letting out small screeches of delight.

Jolene took off the strapon, then moved up to lie next to her new sex partner. "How was it, dear?" she asked, draping an arm around Katie's chest.

Katie stayed silent for a bit. "Is that...what it always feels like?"

Jolene kissed Katie's shoulder. "Not always, but it gets close."

The two of them held each other. Jolene let her fingertips run all along Katie's torso. They gave each other gentle kisses as they drifted off to sleep.

Jolene and Katie spent most of their weeknights at the gym, chatting and training. Neither one of them mentioned the sex, and there was no reason to do it.

Friday came, and Jolene called Craig up from the office, right before quitting time. "Craig, dear," she said with authority over the phone. "I need you to come out tomorrow at ten."

"Uh, okay, Jolene," replied Craig. He sounded as if he was busy with something. "Are we going somewhere?"

"You will find out when you get there," Jolene replied, then hung up.

Craig showed up promptly at ten. Jolene let him in and took him into the living room. "Now Craig," she began. "I have a new book that I wish to read, but I also have a great deal of housework to do. Are you willing to assist me?"

Craig looked around as if he was having a joke played on him. "I mean...I guess."

"Excellent." Jolene sat down on the couch and got her book on her lap. She looked up at Craig. "The vacuum is in the hall closet. There are cleaning supplies under the bathroom sink as well. That refrigerator is sticky, too." She opened her book and looked down. Craig waited for more instructions before deciding he had better get started.

Craig did everything he was asked. He vacuumed all of the carpets, he cleaned out the refrigerator and the oven, then got to work on the bathroom. Jolene sat on the couch the entire time, sipping an iced tea and treating herself to a tuna on brown bread.

Craig came into the living room again after four hours, looking haggard. "I'm all finished."

Jolene put her bookmark in and got to her feet. She got close to Craig. "Did you get the mildew out of the tub?"

"Yes, ma'am," replied Craig.

"Did you change the bedding?" asked Jolene.

"Washed, and is hanging on the line," answered Craig.

Jolene clicked her tongue a few times. "Are you hungry?"

"Very," Craig sighed.

Jolene ordered a pizza delivery for her boy. He sat at the table and scarfed it down. Jolene sat and watched him the entire time. Having a young, obedient man in the house was almost the best thrill she could ever have.

Once Craig was finished, Jolene insisted he go clean up. Craig went to take a shower. Jolene took her time getting undressed, then looked through her closet for something that might properly entice the young man. She settled on her black lace teddy. Jolene slipped it on, then leaped to the bed just as Craig was coming out.

Jolene got on her side, trying to look casual. She slung her arm over her head and threw her head back on the pillows. Craig came out in his towel, then gawked at the gorgeous woman sprawled out on the bed.

"You have done well," Jolene told him. She held out her arms. Craig lunged forward and kissed her, then dropped his towel. His dick was hard within seconds. Jolene moved to the edge of the bed and took the cock in her mouth, slurping and tugging. Craig reached down and fondled her tit.

Jolene took the tool out of her mouth, then pointed to the nightstand. Craig got it open and took out a condom, then rolled it onto his cock. Jolene hiked up her slip to expose her pussy. She hung her legs over the side of the bed. Craig got in position and pushed his way in. Jolene tried to relax as much as possible in order to let it slide right up in her.

Craig fucked Jolene for all he was worth. He took her legs up in his arms to hold her up. Jolene looked down and marvelled at the sight, like a perfectly oiled piston pumping in and out. "Oh God, I love to watch it," she sighed. She looked up at Craig, who leaned in to kiss her. Craig quickened his pace and fucked away.

She saw her boy was getting sweaty, so she got Craig to lie down on the bed. She got herself into reverse cowboy and climbed on, letting the hard cock get inside of her. There was something so strange about having a condom-covered cock inside of her that she would never be able to shake.

She got up on her hands and feet and slid up and down, moaning and grunting with every thrust. After a while, Craig heaved his dick up and down while Jolene held still. Her upper lip curled up as she felt Craig's shaft sliding up along her G-spot. She reached down and frigged her clit as he pumped away on her.

"You did so good today, Craig," sighed Jolene. "I'm so proud...of you...ohhhh!" Jolene eased off of her pearl, not wanting to cum too fast.

Craig held onto Jolene's ass while he fucked away. "You're so nice to me," he panted. "Thank you, ma'am."

This made Jolene wild. "Say it again!"

Craig hesitated, then understood. "Thank you, ma'am! Thank you!"

Jolene jumped off, then got herself spun around. She got the cock inside of her again, then looked right into Craig's eyes. She humped his cock with ferocity as she bared her teeth. "You say it again! Tell me how much I mean to you!"

Craig held onto Jolene's hips as he helped with the fucking. "Thank you, ma'am! Thank you for fucking me!"

"No cursing!" Jolene was losing her mind. "You're being very bad!" She found it was working for her. "No! Say it again! Curse, my baby!"

"I wanna fuck you so hard!" Craig was clutching at the bedding now. "I love how you fuck me!"

Jolene lost it at that point. Craig made a face, which was Jolene's cue. She got off of her lover and pulled at the condom to get it off. That hot powerful rod of his was about to blow. Jolene sucked on his cock as she squeezed her legs together. The feel of the hot jizz hitting her tongue made her excited as anything. She did a few powerful gulps to let him know that she was ready to go that far for him.

Jolene gave a few more strokes of his manhood, then went up for a kiss. She was still keeping a small amount of his load on her tongue. She jammed her tongue into Craig's mouth as the two of them held each other and kissed. Craig made no mention of tasting his own broth.

Jolene smiled and stroked Craig's chest. "Well? What did you think?"

Craig panted and rubbed the sweat from his forehead, then he smiled. "I think I love you."

Jolene's mouth dropped open. She suddenly covered herself up and rolled off of the bed. "Don't...don't look at me!" Craig obediently turned away as she got dressed. She went to fetch his clothes out of the bathroom, then threw them at him. "You have to go now."

Craig looked confused, but did as he was told. He was getting the sense that this was normal for Jolene, and if he wanted to continue fucking this hot older woman, he better do as he was told.

She turned away while he got dressed, clutching her clothing up tightly. Craig went for the bedroom door, ready to leave.

"I'll call you!" Jolene still did not look at Craig. Craig heaved a sigh, then went out of the bedroom. Jolene heard the front door slam.

She went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. She got stripped off and jumped in, then scrubbed herself as best as she could. The shower was nearly scalding.

Jolene wanted to spend some time with Katie, so she invited her out the next day to go to brunch. The two of them had a lovely time, and Jolene felt confident enough to indulge a little for eating. Jolene told Katie about her book, although she did not feel comfortable telling her why she had all day to read it.

The two of them went back to Jolene's to unwind. Jolene still felt self-conscious about not having much furniture.

"I know a really nice antique store," Katie offered. "Oh, I mean—I'm sorry!"

Jolene laughed so hard she had to cover her mouth. "Sweetie, you apologize for just about everything! You need to relax. Now, can I fix you some tea?"

"Oh, I'm all right." She looked down in her lap. "We, uh...I really had fun last time. I mean, when we..."

Jolene smiled and patted Katie's leg. "I did too. I just couldn't bear the idea that you would go so long without companionship."

"Yeah, I'm just..." Katie rubbed at her eye. "I'm just fat, and I have to accept it."

"No!" Jolene took Katie's hands into her own. "Don't talk like that! You know what? I was just the same as you when I was married. And it's not like you're unattractive. You're a beautiful young woman with your life ahead of you."

Katie sniffed and her lower lip quivered. "Thank you, Jolene." She threw her arms around Jolene, who gladly accepted. Katie pulled away and rubbed at her eyes again. "Um..." She smiled and squinted. "Can we...be close today?"

Jolene smiled and rubbed Katie's shoulder. "What would you like to do?"

"Can I...get a massage?" Katie made her sweetest eyes possible.

Jolene perked up. "Oh! I would love to do that for you." She got up from the couch. "I'll get us some blankets."

Jolene rushed to get towels, blankets, and candles. She also turned on her CD player to play windchimes. She gave Katie some privacy as she got undressed. Katie laid down on the floor with the blanket spread out and covered her lower half with a towel.

Jolene was in her short shorts and a loose t-shirt. She shook up the bottle of lotion she had. "This is supposed to warm up on contact, so just be prepared." She then went around and lit a few candles. "This should set the mood."