Jolene's Triumph

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene got on the floor on her knees and squirted out some of the lotion into her hand, then rubbed a good portion into Katie's back. Katie's skin felt soft and smooth, and while Jolene did realize that Katie was a bit chubby, she also looked so attractive at this time.

Katie had her eyes closed and appeared to be enjoying herself. "Jolene?" said Katie. "Why do you want to hang out with me?"

Jolene took Katie's arm and lifted it up, then stroked it up and down with both hands. "Why, precious, you're fun to be with, and ebullient, and you make me feel special." She gently laid Katie's arm down, then worked her way to the shoulder blades. "Always know that you deserve someone special in your life."

Katie purred with delight from the shoulder rub. "You're so nice to me. I just wanted to know why."

"Don't ever be suspicious," Jolene whispered into Katie's ear. She made her way down to Katie's lower back, then used her fists to push into the lower back muscles. Katie's legs twitched and her hips began to wiggle.

Jolene got more of the oil, then went down to Katie's legs. She spent a great deal of time massaging the inner thighs. Jolene had a peek to see if she could see Katie's pussy, but her legs were still too close together. She went down to Katie's calves and stroked them gently.

"Oh God," breathed Katie. "I'm just not used to this kind of attention."

"Shhh," said Jolene. "Just try to relax." She went down to Katie's feet, then worked out the kinks. She even gave the toes a working over.

Jolene stood up. "I'm going to remove my clothes now," she announced in a low voice. Katie's eyes were open now, and she was trying to sneak a peek at her friend. Jolene took off her t-shirt and slid off her shorts. Katie felt a chill when Jolene took the towel off. She laid there naked and shiny from the massage oil.

Jolene got next to Katie and ran her hands back and forth along the back, then massaged Katie's thick buttocks. Katie was spreading out her arms. She let her hand gravitate to Jolene's smooth thigh. Jolene continued her rubbing and kneading.

After a few minutes, Jolene leaned in. "You need to roll over now." Katie did so, trying in vain to cover her boobs. Jolene took her hands gently and laid them to the side. Katie was stifling her embarrassed giggles as Jolene rubbed her arms and shoulders. She made her way down and worked the stomach. Jolene actually liked feeling the small pooch on Katie, and was relieved to see her enjoying herself.

Jolene shuffled over and knelt in between Katie's spread legs, then rubbed her inner thighs. She had a full view of Katie's pussy now. It was slightly darker, but she liked the look. Her thumbs made their way up toward the crevice, and she massaged in small circles near the labia majora.

Katie's leg began to twitch as she gasped and panted. Her nipples were getting erect. Jolene leaned over and gave Katie's nipple a kiss, then went to kiss her on the mouth. Jolene positioned herself in missionary as she held onto Katie's face. Katie held onto Jolene's ass while she humped her own pussy up into Jolene's.

Jolene propped herself up on her elbows and humped into Katie's mound. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the smooth feel of Katie's soft body.

"Jolene!" Katie propped up her legs and got them spread out. "You're so good to me."

Jolene kept her eyes held shut and nodded. "You deserve it, dear."

"I wanna tell you something," Katie moaned.

"Don't!" Jolene stopped for a few seconds and put her finger on Katie's lips. "There's no need to say anything right now. Let me finish you off." She got in behind Katie as she sat up. Jolene got her legs spread out and pushed herself in behind Katie. She reached down and fiddled with Katie's clam.

Katie put her head back on Jolene's shoulder. Jolene panted in her ear. "Cum for me, darling," she whispered. She reached down and rubbed her own pussy, while Katie took over on her own twat. The two of them moaned and strained as they did parallel play.

Katie looked over and kissed Jolene as the two of them jilled off. Katie shook with excitement as her orgasm came over her. She slumped to the side and did full-body twitches while Jolene finished herself off. She looked at Katie's large and pointy nipples.

Jolene lifted up her butt and pumped in and out of herself with two fingers at rapid speed. Katie stroked Jolene's leg. "Dot it," she breathed. Jolene's ass jumped up as she tightened her leg muscles, giving a series of rapid pants. She collapsed and sprawled out, trying to get her breath.

Katie rolled over and kissed Jolene's cheek. "Was that fun for you?"

Jolene nodded and smiled. They kissed and held each other on the blanket.

That night, after she drove Katie home, Jolene was down in the basement getting her laundry out of the dryer. She noticed a round steel bar propped up along the wall. She assumed it belonged to the previous owner. She went to pick it up, then looked up at the two steel posts used for suspension of the joists. When she saw the holes in the posts, Jolene understood how it worked.

She slid the metal bar in between the two holes, then stood back. It made a perfect chin-up bar. She jumped up and grabbed on, then tried to stop her legs from swinging back and forth. She fought and struggled to pull herself up, kicking her feet and baring her teeth. She eventually got her nose up to the bar, then dropped off and hit the floor. She panted and looked back up at the bar. "I did it." She got her basket of clothes and went back upstairs.

The next Friday, Twyla invited Jolene over to hang out the next day. Jolene called up Craig immediately after.

"Yeah?" said Craig.

"Craig, darling, it's Jolene," she said. "I want you to come over tomorrow at three. Twyla was gracious enough to invite me over, and I would very much like you to accompany me."

"Uh, okay," he replied. "I gotta work until two tomorrow. Can you please pick me up?"

Jolene sucked on her lips a few times. "I suppose. I'll pick you up at two, then. Please do not leave me to wait." She hung up.

Later on that day, Twyla and Jolene sat at Twyla's kitchen table and gabbed. Craig was under instruction to clean up Brylee's toys, then take care of the girl.

"Oh, man, Jolene" Twyla said in a low voice. "Where did you find that guy?"

"Just a little something I picked up at Valu-Plus," said Jolene, having a sip of her wine. She brought Twyla a bottle of some top-shelf stuff for them to enjoy. "He's a dear boy. He does chores for me all the time."

"What?" exclaimed Twyla. "You make him work for you?"

"Heavens, no!" Jolene snickered. "He does it all of his own free will. I certainly can't force him to do anything."

"Well, he's doing a damn fine job here!" Twyla had a sip of her own wine. "It's nice to have any man around. He's a little awkward, but he's helpful."

The two of them quieted down as Craig came into the kitchen. "Brylee's hungry."

Twyla pointed to the cabinet. "She can have some of her little fruit snacks." Craig shuffled over and open it up, then got a packet and went back to the living room.

Twyla giggled. "I wish I could borrow him for a while."

Jolene raised an eyebrow. "Borrow? As in...?"

Twyla laughed, trying to keep it down. "I don't mean like that! Well...I mean...it wouldn't hurt."

Jolene leaned in. "Twyla? We all have needs. Just say the word and I'll make it happen."

Twyla's smile got wide as she covered her mouth. "Like, for real? Oh my God! How old is he?"

"He's perfectly legal," said Jolene.

"Well...what about Brylee?" asked Twyla.

"I'll put her down later," Jolene told her. "She seems to love Craig, and the two of them should be playing long enough to tire her out."

Twyla sputtered and looked away. "I mean...just like that?"

They all had a casserole that Jolene had pre-cooked from earlier that day. While Craig was doing the dishes, Twyla took Brylee in for her bath. Jolene strolled up behind Craig.

"I need you to do something special for me," Jolene said to Craig.

Craig groaned. "Come on! I'm really tired! I was working since seven!"

"Twyla has been without male companionship for some time now," Jolene went on. "I would very much appreciate if you would spend some time alone with her."

Craig stopped doing the dishes and turned to face Jolene. "Whoa! You mean...I should...?"

"Did you bring protection?" asked Jolene.

Craig fumbled in his pocket, then his face showed relief when he found them. "Uh-huh."

"Good. You will take her to the bedroom while I tend to Brylee." She placed a hand on Craig's chest. "You are to be respectful and caring. Being a gentleman still counts in this day and age. Pay her the exact same respect you would for me. If she is uncomfortable at any point, you are to leave the bedroom immediately. Is that understood?"

"Yes, ma'am," replied Craig, almost sounding as if he regretted agreeing to this.

She gave him a quick kiss on the cheek. "I am very proud of you."

After tub time, Brylee was in her pyjamas. Jolene took over, reading Brylee two of her favourite bedtime stories. Jolene was especially talented at doing exaggerated scary voices for the dragon and the wise owl. She then sang Brylee a special song that her own mother sang to her for bedtime. Jolene did not have the best singing voice, but it did the trick. She watched Brylee's eyes get heavy as she drifted off. Jolene put on the special lamp on the desk that rotated and played a sweet lullaby. She backed out of the room and closed the door shut.

Jolene listened in the hallway for any noise. She crept near Twyla's bedroom and listened by the door. Her eyes went wide and she smiled as she recognized the sounds. She slowly opened the door and peeked in.

There they were, with Twyla sitting on to of Craig and riding him like a maniac. She threw her curly hair back and pumped her ass up and down with fury. Craig had his arms up holding onto the headboard, looking like he was having the time of his life. He looked up and saw Jolene, then sat up a bit. "Oh, shit!" he exclaimed.

Twyla looked over her shoulder, then covered her tits with her arms. "Jolene! Shit! I didn't...I mean..."

"Hi, you two!" Jolene sounded chipper and calm as she went over to the bed. She got down on her knees and propped up her chin with her elbow. "Don't worry—little Brylee is already asleep." She looked over at the stunned Twyla. "Is the sex good?"

Twyla stared and nodded. Jolene smiled and looked at Craig. "Isn't this great? Thank you for everything, by the way. You were a great help to us." She leaned in and gave Craig a kiss on the cheek. Craig was still inside of Twyla at this point.

Jolene pivoted back to Twyla. "Twyla, darling, one favour—may I see your breasts?"

Twyla made a look of shock, then decided to throw her arms up.

Jolene's eyes went wide. "Wow! Those look so nice. No scarring or anything! And they really made sure the nipples look good." She reached out to feel. "May I?"

Twyla nodded, then grabbed a handful. Twyla probably overdid it in size, but Jolene was still noticeably amazed. "They look like they move pretty naturally, too." She took her hand back and got to her feet. "Well, please enjoy yourselves." She got up and went to the door, closing it behind her. She leaned her ear to the door. After about twenty seconds, Craig and Twyla resumed. Jolene could distinctly hear them fucking loudly, almost as if her interruption was much more exciting than they had realized.

Jolene went to the living room and turned on the TV. One of the stations had on a classic movie she enjoyed. Every commercial break, she went to listen at the door to see if the two of them were still doing the romp. It took another forty minutes before the commotion had died down. Jolene knocked on the door and slowly opened it, smiling. "How did it turn out?"

Twyla had her arm wrapped around Craig as the two of them laid under the covers. Twyla was a sweaty mess while Craig looked in ecstasy.

Twyla laughed. "Holy shit, Jo," she managed. "This guy...wow."

Jolene waved her hands at Craig. "Move along dear. Go and get dressed."

Craig sheepishly got out of bed, the condom full of his man-milk dangling off of him. He got his clothes and disappeared into Twyla's bathroom.

Jolene rolled her eyes. "I swear, that boy still needs some work." She sat down on the bed. "Feeling better?"

Twyla did a half-smile and nodded. "Whew! That was something else. But I mean...he's just a boy as far as I'm concerned."

Jolene laughed. "Oh, don't worry! I don't have him around for his charm. For God's sake, he's just for fun."

"Yeah, I mean...it was good, don't get me wrong. I just don't really care to see him anymore." Twyla tried to fix her hair.

"I must say, those are excellent implants," Jolene mentioned. "Were those done here?"

"Yeah!" replied Twyla. "Oh, it's Dr. Cohen. I'll give you his number sometime."

Craig emerged from the bathroom fully dressed. "Craig, darling," said Jolene coldly. "Twyla would probably like to be left alone. Let's leave her for tonight." She got off the bed, then turned to Craig. "Say goodnight."

"Good night, Twyla," said Craig in monotone.

Twyla waved and smiled, then Jolene and Craig went out back to her place. Jolene stood in front of Craig by the front door. "Did you enjoy your evening?"

"Yes, ma'am," said Craig.

Jolene sighed. "I suppose you'd like a ride home then." She looked around. "Very well."

The two of them rode in Jolene's car with little to say. She dropped him off without a word, then went home.

A few days later, Jolene decided to skip the gym. She called up Craig while sitting on her couch. "Darling, it's Jolene. Won't you please come over? I would like some companionship."

"What?" Craig sputtered. "No, look, I'm done with all this!"

Jolene froze. "Why, Craig! What has gotten into you?"

"Lady, you are nuts!" Craig sounded as if he was getting flustered. "First you make me do all your chores, then you treat me like a little kid, then you get me to fuck some other lady!"

"But Craig, dear!" Jolene was shocked. "Did you not enjoy yourself there with another woman?"

"That's not the point!" Craig was nearly yelling. "I mean, what do you want from me? I heard you and Twyla talking. You think I'm stupid or something, like some fuckin' joke. Well, fuck you. I can find someone my own age."

Jolene sniffed as her lips quivered. "Craig, I don't think you're being rational."

"Yeah, like, don't call me again, okay? Like, people don't treat other people like this in the real world." Craig was huffing his breath into the phone at this point. "Oh, and even Twyla knows to shave her pubes. Like, you look like a fuckin' grandma." He hung up.

Jolene sat and stared at her phone in disbelief. How could he suddenly talk to her like that?

In defiance, she called up Katie. "Hello?" came the upbeat voice.

"Katie, it's Jolene," she said. "How are you tonight?"

"Oh, I'm fine!" Katie sounded as if she was listening to loud music, which she turned down. "Sorry I didn't go to the gym tonight! I got cramps."

"Katie, I'm devastated right now!" Jolene sighed. "Craig has gotten rid of me."

Long pause. "Who's Craig?"

"Oh, just some fling I was having," Jolene said. "He's a dear boy, but he--"

There was sniffing over the phone. "Jolene! Were you seriously seeing someone else?"

Jolene's stomach curdled. "Oh, Katie, I wasn't serious about him or anything! I just—"

There was clear sobbing over the phone. "I can't believe you would do this! Didn't I mean anything to you?"

"Of course you do," Jolene responded. "I had a great time with you. This is why I want to focus all of my time with you now."

Katie's sniffing turned into full-on sobbing. "I thought I was special! You just used me!"

"No, I would never do that," Jolene said. "You were my special little companion. You were like a little kitten to me."

Katie bawled from the other end. "I hate you! Oh God, Jolene, you were my first! All you did was use me!"

Jolene was forced to listen to Katie wail on the other end, unsure of what else to say. "I'm sorry, Katie." Tears trickled down her cheeks. "You're right. I shouldn't have done that. I'll never do that again. In the future, I have to treat people in my life as special."

Katie coughed on the other end. "Goodbye forever!" She hung up.

Jolene sat at her couch, still holding onto the phone. She had managed to screw up two perfectly good setups all in one night. She hugged her legs up to her chest and sat quietly.

After twenty minutes, her depression turned to anger. She got off the couch, then went down to the basement. When she got to the chin-up bar, she looked up at it and scrunched up her nose.

She jumped up and grabbed on, her body still swinging back and forth. She was angry that she never got properly loved before. She cursed at her husband, who had robbed her of her youth and modest savings. She hated the fact that Brent would never appreciate her, as much as she was capable of appreciating him. She growled and cursed at the loneliness she had to face now.

After all of the struggles, she realized that she had managed to hike herself up four times, chin over the bar. She dropped down, panting, and looked up at the bar. "Four times?" She marvelled at her newfound strength, but also her sense of purpose.

Her mind flashed back to Carol, the large woman at the gym. Not only did she look happy with herself, but others respected her. Although Carol looked like a bit of a nightmare, Jolene decided that she could do it her own way. She did not need to get so large, or cheat and have to use supplements. She could be strong and still retain her feminine looks.

So what if she got bigger breasts to look attractive? So what if she had a different way of looking at relationships? She would be in control from now on. Every decision was hers, and she would never look back.

"That's what I'm doing," Jolene told herself.