All Comments on 'Jolted Consequences'

by Winterfrog

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
gatorhermitgatorhermitover 17 years ago
Another classic Winterfrog story...

...It is refreshing to read a story with a non-wimpy husband. Living well is truly the best revenge. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
this was the best of all your stories to me

keep them coming and happy holiday.

Average-JoeAverage-Joeover 17 years ago
Good story

Nice story. It had some different elements which allowed for less venom than Im usually satisfied with. Also had my favorite type of ending. I was particularly glad to see your story since there seems to be fewer and fewer non-cuck stories lately (hopefully just part of the natural ebb and flow).

Thanks again for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
rather contrived and FORCED

Not awful... some of the structure --- How this story is put together is well "OFF" or rather odd.

The beginiong was a little well SILLY. He goes to Marie Louise room to talk about her sex life troubles with her boyfirend.... M-L strips down and low and be hold they fuck

wow... what are the odds of THAT happening ?

Must be 3-1

RicticRicticover 17 years ago
Great Story

This was classic Winterfrog. You are one of the best. I always look forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect example

Perfect example of an holier-than-thou ignoramous.

He cheated too...but since he's helping out a friend...oooh what a Saint....someone call the vatican!

And he's so eager to get into the pants of the other woman, he doesn't even care about his kids. Where would they go? To his ex-wife's parent's house? Probably? He doesn't care.

If he's a decent father, he'd do his best to get custody of his children, at least to make sure they're safe if his wife truly has a cocaine habit.

Great protagonist....I could see why people here applaud him.....wait I'm being sarcastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
keep it up!

i see that the jealous one have been here w/ her comment.

good job w/ the story. not your best, but better than the usual LW stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
nothing new

Not so good Froggy

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
immoral hypocryites

no one here is likeable - the cheating drug using wife, the cheating husband, the new wife - none of them.

as someone else said, they are hypocrites. even Marie-Louise : she broke up the marriage by seducing him to cheat, calling him on the phone and keeping up their relationship, and then married him in turn. but ML doesn't want the kids to "accused her of taking their dad from their mom." right.

putrid bunch. ok writing, except the pacing was a bit rushed, IMHO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
This one I liked again

...perhaps because of the slippery details?

Keep on writing og god Jul!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
BRAVO # 55

This is an excellent story!It is very true to life and therefore,the reader is able to share the emotional highs and lows that poor Ray experiences at the hands of his slut/wife.The emptiness that Ray experiences as a result of Sandra's attempted humiliation at the party is very touching when one reflects upon Ray's true love of his wife.The story is,also, very realistic in that all the characters are flawed as is the true human condition.Even Sandra acknowledges that she respects Ray all the more because he does not accept the status quo but rather behaves as a " real man " should react.This is a very important point!Real people hate wimps.Wimps are contemptible!Even a whore/slut/wife such as Sandra whose avowed goal was a humiliating cuckholdry for her husband respects his firm resolve to set things right.Overall, this was an enjoyable read that portends the possibility of great things to come from Winterfrog.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Once again Bravo for Winterfrog

When I see your name on a story I brighten up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Bravo but!

Although all of the characters were not likeable they were realistic.

Raymond was a hypocrite. He wanted his wife to keep her vows but he stopped keeping his vows at a whim without any remorse. In fact, as most cheaters he only regreted his cheating when he realized it may cost him dearly. The only difference between him and Sandra was timing. He keep in touch with his lover and so did she. He intended his fling to be a causal thing and so did she. He threatened divorce when he was faced with public humiliation and so did she. He admitted that if Marie-Louise was not in the picture and if he did not find out about her cheating he would have

got back together with her. As to making a big deal about her drug use, once a month(or up to 6 times) does not make her a drug fiend.

Sandra was just stupid. She lied about her drug use (bar + Nelly's house = 2 times). Sandra refused to take any responsibility for her actions. Somewhere along the way Sandra had lost all respect for Ray (why did it take the blowup at the party for her to realize that he was a "real" man). So how was her taking her boyfriend back with Ray to the house and fucking him in front of Ray going to help her marriage? For her as well as Ray it was about her getting publically humiliated not her relationship with Ray. When Ray called her bluff suddenly she wanted to reconcile with him. Is this what marriage is about in Scandinavia?

Marie-Louise was a lonely woman looking for a husband and she was willing to do anything including seducing a married man to get one. Perhaps her boyfriend was gay or perhaps he never existed. She contributed to the breakup of a happy home (I am looking at it from the kids' POV).

I was disappointed with the pollyanna ending which was the most unrealisitic part of the story. If Marie-Louise had not seduced Ray Sandra could have gotten away with her 5 month fling (assuming she was truthful about ending it). For any woman (or man) not to be pissed with Marie-Louise they would have to be a saint.

In sum, this was less about martial fidelity but about public image. It was still a good story!

SleeplessinMD

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
both hypocrites

the only fundamental difference is that --- and it seems thta this is a trait of the author, NOT of his characters, because they are only his imagination --- the man is given a voice: he gets to decide what's going on and if what he's done is irrecovable or not, in terms of forging ahead with the marriage after both had cheated.

because he has the voice, he TELLS us this and that. the wife does NOT have the same equality where the author's concerned: she's merely being described to us by both author and narrator. she does not, for example, have the same latitude as the man.

remember: he did NOT go and confess his crimes to her, either. if he did, I would agree with him.

but NEITHER confess their crimes to the other. But if the question is, given WHAT he has told us about both of their crimes, whose crimes are more serious (who cheated first and more times, etc.), then, YES, the answer would be, hers is more:

she did it first and decided to, PER HER WORD (when he had already decided to divorce her: when it's too late), quit (and even if she continued, she said, it's out of town and only once a month or so,,,, well, this is getting to me more like gossips and bad mouthing from the husband now),,,

who knows, she might really have been feeling aweful, despite the drug us and fucking around "once a month." but, again, she didn't have the latitude he has. NEITHER confesses but the WAY SHE ACT towards him, he said, was NOT forgiveable.

he said he would have forgiven her if she had simply confess her crimes against him AFTER she caught him cheating on her. Well, that's all nice, but again that's his words to US, a third party. She might have wanted and may be on her way to confess, as she KNEW things couldn't continue as they did, the drug us, the fucking around, etc.

but the author NEVER gave her an intelligent voice. If the author did, she could look him straight in the eye and say something like:

"Dear husband. I did terrible things. I am in a bad way, mentally and physically, because of the drug use, because of my stupidity. But I am your wife and I know you've loved me for many years, as I have loved you.

"I blamed no one for my heinous activities, against our family, our two daughters. I know you too have done some bad things. But I am here only talking about my crimes; whatever else you've done, you didn't know about my crimes, which took place before your cheating.

"All I can do now is to beg your forgiveness. I don't want to go this route, the route I've started on the last a couple months, before you finding out, before you yourself strayed.

"Please, help me heal myself; help me keep out family together. Let's go and see some marriage counselors. We have invested too much in this family; we have loved each other for many years. Our recent behaviors are just selfish sexual behaviors. Mine, at least. My love for you and the girls are everything. I know I will never be whole if we split.

"I have forgiven you, but it's easier, knowing what I've done first and done for sometime now. All I ask is that you forgive me, EVEN if I've not come clean before now. I know you will be able to find some other woman to love; I too will likely be able to find another man to love or at least live with. But I want our family to be whole again. Wounded badly though we are, as a family, I will work the rest of my life to make sure all of us are happy again. And I know you will do the same thing."

THAT would be a VOICE; but she didn't have no voice. The author and narrator simply TOLD US who she was, how she behaved, how BADLY she behaved, and then that's it.

it's not a question of "fairness." neither was being fair to the family. it is a question or morality and ethics. neither has them either, but the husband wanted to sound like he's on higher grounds; he's not. the AUTHOR simply gave the husband too much power in the story, 'tis all.

author needs to ALLOW THE WOMEN in his stories to speak as intelligent beings --- corrupt and wounded but still intelligent human beings who could still feel deep pain and sorrows and who could still change.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Less Imperfect - Kinda Like Life - Human or Less

Author - vast improvement is seen in this over the prior.

You wrote of the foibles of life with one being much worse and much more offensive than the other. Neither were perfect but he was a walk in the park compared to her drugs, long term cucking, and the disrespect of intending to make him watch.

You gave your characters more depth and space - pagewise & explantionwise.

Also, it is interesting to see another side of the world as well as a strong man with a spine not often seen here anymore.

In every case Author, you are appreciated for your growth and the theme of lifelike marital consequence.

With High Regard

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 17 years ago
Can you say farfetched? Sure you can.

Decent writing. There are some rough spots in the prose where the author uses a word which has the correct meaning but isn't idiomatic in that context. It's understandable since English is a second language for the author.

The characters are a bit fantastic. Raymond didn't think it was cheating when he fucked Mary-Louise at the training seminar. I guess his definition of "forsaking all others" is different than mine. I'm pretty sure when you stick your dick in a woman's pussy who ain't yer wife, that's cheating. It don't matter whether you're drunk, stoned, mad, calm, whatever. It's still cheating. Yet when the situation is reversed, he's furious at his wife for doing the same thing. I think he must be schizophrenic. I'm certain he has the emotional maturity of a six year old.

His wife through some very tangled logic that wasn't easy to follow decides that it's okay for her to screw other men. Maybe she had a brain tumor that impacted her ability to reason and comprehend. It's possible that radiation from the planet Neptune affected her thinking processes and she acted totally without any control over herself. I'm sure several pigs took flight in there somewhere.

You gotta love the character of Mary-Louise. Let me get this straight: a pretty, attractive, desirable female of consenting age wishes to play horizontal fun games and her boyfriend is too [uptight:stupid:braindead:weird:all of the above] to participate? So to solve her problem, she finds a complete stranger, a man who has no idea who she is, and tells him all about her intimate problems and then hops in the sack for a hands-on demonstration. Oh, yeah, I'm buying into this.

There was considerable gyrating as the story wound down, most of which didn't make a whole lot of sense. It didn't really bother me though since the characters were fantastic, not believable. Anything could've happened in the second half of the tale and it wouldn't have surprised me. The husband's idiotic double standard w.r.t. cheating made me belly laugh. It was truly the pot calling the kettle black. Here's a weird thought: maybe this was supposed to be a comedy. If so, I didn't get it.

The ending was trite as our hero and his very peculiar new wife are just beginning to live happily ever after. It might not be so idyllic when he decides to "help" another woman with her "personal" problems at the next conference. He cheated once, Mary-Louise knows he did, and I'm sure she has to wonder when it will happen again. Conversely, what's Raymond to think when Mary-Louise tells some complete stranger about their marital problems then beds down with him just so he'll "help" her solve her problems. Sheesh.

Excellent fiction this is not. This 50's for you, Winterfrog, for a story not so well told. I thank you for your effort.

mallahmallahover 17 years ago
Good Job!

It's too bad that some of the aliens, ogres, and demons (AODs) who comment under the name of 'anonymous' sometimes get things wrong. After reading some those more outrageous ones, I went back and re-read the story a couple of times. I fail to see how RD is a hypocrite.

I mean granted he slept with ML, the first time, however he was already knew SD had lied about her time in the county capital. RD asked her if she had a lover, and she lied, he asked about the overnights and she lied again. So, he felt something was wrong.

One of the 'anonymous' comments was obviously made by a woman. Hence, the 'write from a woman's point of view' comment. One day, it will be nice for a author to write a story (his or her story) without the racists, fem-nazis, neo-conservatives, and the just plain stupid idiots who HIDE under the name 'anonymous' to write their own 'magnificent opus' that will be without grammar and syntax errors.

That when they write these stories, ALL points of view will be represented. Including, the kids, the lover AND his/her spouse, the in-laws, the brothers and sisters, and their spouses, along with their kids. Let's not forget, all of the bosses, their husbands/wives, along with their kids too.

I have read fiction most of my life, I have read some of the most ridiculous and stupid, up to the ones that made you cry, laugh, angry, thoughtful, sigh and made you sign up to do whatever the author wrote about. I have always defended the right of anyone to have their own opinions, even when I don't agree with them. Say, like those idiots on Fox News.

On this site though, I envy a lot of these authors, since they take the time to write short stories about anything that their fertile minds think of. Some of them are so bad that I wish I could take back those thirty minutes that I have wasted reading them. A lot of them are so breathtaking that you have to thank the author for writing something so beautiful and moving.

I know that a lot of the stories are fiction, and I read them that way. I cannot understand when the idea came about that all stories MUST BE realistic. ??? Or have some basis in fact, THIS IS FICTION, I have not seen a category for truelife stories or have I missed it. Real life?...please.

Ray Dahl,is not a hypocrite. Sandra was, when confronted on so many levels she lied, asked her friends to cover for her, plotted to humiliate and cuckold Ray. While having an affair for over five months, in which she did not come clean about until she was shone the pictures. Like the Ray character said, if she had come clean about her affair the would have saved their marriage. So, again who is the hypocrite?

As far as writing from Sandra's point of view, Winterfrog, does not have to do that. If that is unacceptable, there are many stories about cuckolds, wimps, and girly-men for some of the whiners to read.

There are not too many stories, on this site(not just the 'loving wives section) that has a man stick to his ideas and principles and walk away from a bad marriage. This one is one of the better ones.

If you don't like the way the story is told or how it ended, ask permission from Winterfrog, and write your own story. And please make sure you write your name, without the 'anonymous' on it so we who appreciate the time these authors take to write these stories, can pick apart your submission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Very good

Though not your best story, this was still an enjoyable reading experience.

Boyd

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Enjoyed it

I always enjoy your stories. The people belivable and a little flawed like life.Thanks

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 17 years ago
sorry Mallah but I think You CANT read

Mallah

while I do agree with you about SOME of the anonymous posters and those who are overly sensitive and so PC these days ...

BUT in this stories you Specific comments are way off. The fact that the Husband may have suspected with good reason his wife and her long trips does NOT justify his actions.

Suppose he had been wrong.! yes his suspicions were rational... but you can always cheat tomorrow. he should of waited then if he was so inclined THEN cheat.

second no one is asking for REALISM per se. But when something Bizarre happens surely it is reasonable to EXPECT the author to explain why... how ... when....

JPB --just plain Bob-- did a stiry a while back called the HARDHEAD -- FRANK and MARY I think its called. Wife uses a bad practical joke at a party as an excuse to cheat on him. He finds out about it... walks out instead of suffering. Wife wants to come back he says no way.... BUT then HIS family Jumps on HIM -- not the wife-- calls HIM a liar and a loser for NOT taking her back.

THAT sort of bullshit deserves an exlanation. WHY didnt the husband tell his own fmaily all the shit the cheating wife pulled ?

why did No one in his own family believe ANYTHING he said?

it doesnt HAVE to be realistic to the Nth degree but something that is so out of whack --like your entire family siding with the cheating wife---NEEDS TO BE EXPLAINED

mallahmallahover 17 years ago
Of Course I can...

Harry, of course I can read... I also have a mind too. I think you have misunderstood my point with your anger. I do nor have I said or implied that Ray was justified. I believe his character FEELS that he was in the beginning. Two wrongs do not make it right. I do not believe he was, compared to his wife, hypocritical in the sense even when she was asked 'point blank' about her affairs SHE STILL LIED. Quote me the passage where he said he did not have an affair! NOBODY MAN OR WOMAN DESERVES THE PUNISHMENT SHE HAD PLANNED FOR HIM. That was hypocritical!

In response to the JPB story 'The Hardheads: Frank and Mary, I totally agree with you about the resolution. Personally, if it was me around my family and they did that to me, I would have got up and left and stayed away for a couple of months. Especially when Frank's mother said that idiotic prayer. Are you going to say that Mary wasn't a hypocrite also? No, I don't think so.

Sometimes, with these short stories that are left hanging, you have to insert your own ideas about what the ending should be. That is called imagination...

zed0zed0over 17 years ago
Loved It

One of your best.he was a slut that couldn't compromise. She could have called it even, confessed, and hubby would wimp out and taken her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A couple of points

First it was a good story and believe it or not one I take to be realistic. Buth there are some comments. Use of cocaine for five months is not going to be stopped overnight and the withdrawal will not be nice. A loving wife is not talked into adultry on her busband.... at least not a wife to loves and respects her husband and the marriage. She should have knows her husband well enough to know how he would react with another man in a public and or private place, so her taking of him to the dinner and planning to have him in the home sounds like a setup to make the husbard react in a negative way. He admiited his one time fling. She denied everything every step of the way, the disrespecting, lying, deceiving and conniving slut she is. I did find real objections in him letting her keep the children, she was a common slut and a drug user, neither of which make a suitable mother. And no neither of those problems go away over night. That is much to simplistic. Lastly I dont know one company that would keep a woman like her employed after finding out about her activities, that to is very unrealistic. Really did enough reading about a man who is a man and not an overgrown little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Simplistic Ending - Great Story!

As usual, this author is one of the best on this site. The stupid slut deserved what she got and hopefully she cleans up her drug habit & gets an STD to boot. Although, he is no saint, his termination of the marriage is realistic and his happiness with ML a bonus. He deserves to be happily marriage to someone who is not a slut-wife and the former wife needs to eventually be put out of her misery. Well done story to balance all the wimpy bullshit that JPB puts out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent

Good to see you back on track, Have a happy holiday season!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
He was a bit slow getting rid of his trash.

She would have been gone first time she stayed over if she was my wife. I would have been there and seen what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great Story

You Did It Again!!! -- by Thor

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Despite what the wife says, I find leaving childre

especially girls, with an exwife that has such a sexual problem and is a drug user bordering on child abuse. The exwife is not a suitable role model, nor mother, for two young ladies. She is an out and out slut and whore and a known drug user. You dont decide to quit using cocaine and just stop, there is very little chance she could just stop using it. Her reputation and the men coming and going constantly into her home as she "dates" is not suitable when one has children. Otherwise the guy was very stupid for being so gullible all along.

KOLKOREKOLKOREover 15 years ago
A decent story

The telling comes across as a bit mechanic, but overall it covers the main bases of believable lives, if not with too much depth or passion.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Good enough

Good tale as usual, however you could have avoided so many bad comments if you had not made him a cheater before he really knew his wife was... I understand that was part of the plot but it makes him a less sympathetic character... You covered it with him being willing to reconcile if they had both confessed and promised to straighten up their act. Good one as usual and fits reality...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Who is the Cheater?

The cheater is cheated. Serves him right. The end is inconsequent!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Nice - 5*****

Well written and a good ending.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
EVEN SCANDIES HAVE PROBLEMS

and the solution is world famous and wide. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
DWorncock is an idiot.

Can he even read?? I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
HI IM BILLY

MY CAPS LOCK OH GOD MY CORNHOLE IS STRETCHED PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE I SMOKE COCK OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pretty good!

Like this author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jolly good! The shit have hit the fan !!!!

I've got a chock. Good for 3*.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Great Tale

The facts are that both spouses cheated but the wife took it to the extreme and was going to embarrass her husband in front of his friends. In the end he got to see the kids often and has a new wife. The wife got an ex-husband and nothing else.

Don't cheat

TavadelphinTavadelphinabout 11 years ago
Yep they both cheatefd -

They both had little remorse and not true regret for what they had done -

They MIGHT have fixed it - but Sandra played a very stupid game and lost big time - drugs played a part but a lack of control and commonsense was at the heart of it - she had fun exercising power over Ray when she thought she had the advantage and was convinced to use it in the worst possible way -

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yuck

Cheaters are a combination of stupid, mentally ill, and just plain selfish. Stay away from them, do not have ANY kind of relationship with them. They are useless workers, empty acquaintances and terrible friends. Of course, we know that they are total failures at romantic relationships.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 WHO BY COCAINE,,,,WHO BY ADULTERY

what happens when both occur together. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Couldn't even

Read this trash. Stopped after the first page.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
2ND CHEATER GETS BUSTED

while 1st cheater skates home, TK U MLJ LV NV

telboy17telboy17about 8 years ago
I feel sorry for Marie-Louise

She was the only innocent party here.

And what a self absorbed, self opinionated, obnoxious cheater he is. He even "fell in love" with ML after 1 night of sex - get real. Where were the kids while all this was going on? He didn't seem to care. He cared so little for them he let the cocaine head wife have custody.

I agree that he should have kicked her to the kerb, despite his own cheating, but his holier than thou attitude was pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bullshit

He agrees to give his children to a addict? Just because she says she'll give up the drugs doesn't make it so. And she already proved she has an addictive personality when she says the good sex was something she had to have. This is some really sick shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

🚱🔽💃🏽🤦🏻‍♂️👳🏻👎🏿💩💩💩

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 5 years ago
The Epilogue hurt the story

The way Sandra behaved, Ray had no reason to wish her future happiness. None of Sandra’s explanations made any sense, most of it was clearly bullshit. Ray showed strength and resolve throughout, why weaken him in the Epilogue? Behaving when in each other’s presence should have been enough.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Not real strong

Usually like Winterfrog's stories, but this just didn't make my list . Way too gentle on the cheating ,coke snorting wife. Even have her the.kids.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
It is ok to cheat and threaten old ladies when they take the moral high ground

It is especially OK if AFTER you cheated you find out your wife did also

She supposedly felt remorse you didn't

You originally didn't seem to concerned about kids later did

Story line makes you as much of ass hole as her

Normally believe in scorched earth philosophy for cheaters

BUT

Cheating and convincing yourself it is ok Before you know wife did also

Not much self respect OK after fact not before

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Definitely proves

How Tolerence leads to "ACCEPTANCE"... way too many people "accepting" too many things in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
A „liberated“, „strong“ woman

Selfish and without regard for her husband and their children. She has nothing to be proud of. She is a failure in every way. Sad, how she keeps lying and only admits the truth, when he shows her, that he has proof of her behaviour.

timrivtimrivalmost 4 years ago

No good people in this story, Ray, Sandra, Nelly, Mary Louise are all cheaters and none should have had a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Only Wintercuck

Would give custody of children to a drug addicted prostitute. But then, that's par for the course in Sweden. Swedish men are regardrd as the most effeminate limp wristed cucks all across europe. The whole of europe laughs at then.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is no one to like in this tale. All the characters are selfish, irresponsible cheaters. Neither the MC nor the ex-wife are fit to be parents. Hopefully the mother will be able to attract a man who has some semblance of personal responsibility and morality so the children will have at least one positive influence in their unfortunate lives. Given the gene pools that spawned them, they'll need all the help they can get.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

zzzzzzzzz

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Great! I love the moral police complaining how "there is no one to like in this tale." Silly imbecile, go read the bible.

This story is one of the best although I think it should continue with "Marie Louise" going bad in the sequel.

The toupee head part is great.

I love the Swede, it really lightens my day reading his funny stories. No fvcking moralizing just a punch in the face and quick exit. No attempt to dominate women with sermons, just tell them the truth and change them when needed.

The typical BTB LW writer would be damned, they can never learn anything and most of them cannot make a decent plot if their life would depend on it. Go February suck it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The MC justification for sex with Marie Louise was SOO soo laughable!was this a comedy or errors or something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Marie Louise is also, to put it mildly, not a particularly reliable and very questionable option in terms of the expected observance of marital fidelity, don't you think? An attempt to save her current exclusive relationship by asking piquant questions and asking for intimate training to an absolutely, in fact, unfamiliar first comer - says a lot about her morality and reasonableness.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

An entertaining read but I'm struggling with the MC feeling remorse for his perfectly understandable reaction to his wife's egregious behaviour and even more for allowing his junkie now ex wife unchallenged custody of the children.

JR

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous