All Comments on 'Jon and Mel and Jody and Mike'

by wantsomefun1951

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
jackal_manjackal_manalmost 15 years ago
Wonderful

Job well done on presenting a not-too-often seen scenario. The story began harmlessly enough, setting the stage for the characters and situation. While the revelation of Jody's mystery man turning out to be Mel's brother was a bit predictable, the rest of the story was very enjoyable. It contained the perfect amount of sex, dialogue, and teasing that would build up to any continuations of the story, should you choose to do so. My only real gripe with the story, in hindsight, was how fast everything moved, especially with the siblings involved. Alas, it worked well for the story, so I can't really complain too much.<br><br>If and when 'Jon and Jody and Mel and Mike' gets written, I'll be sure to check it out. Nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot!

Outstanding! The story line was great. I hope you continue the story. I'll be watching for it. Keep up the great job.

WoodButcher57WoodButcher57almost 15 years ago
You know this wouldn't be

half bad as a serial story, you know, the days and lives of a brother & sister, just a thought. Carry on the great writting.

david1096david1096almost 15 years ago
Much more needed

Hope you plan on continuing this story. I will be looking forward to it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
continue ...including some hot jon/mike bi...

like to see you continue your story..but please...for women/moms like myself...get jon/mike into some hot bi action too...with mel/jody directing the action..nothing hotter for women/moms like us.. than muscled jock stud sons getting it on..also would be really sex-charged if jon/jody's mom and dad arrive home and join in the action...with jon/jody...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
That's what friends are for .

At least they like each other and no one is being abused and they all feel safe . Please don't have the guys playing with each other . Women have the openings meant for cocks ; pussy , mouth and ass if desired . Mens openings are not meant for other men . Let's enjoy your story instead of puking .

ejlsejlsalmost 15 years ago
Smiling

What a great, fun, enthusiastic sexual romp. I enjoy these kids, and their zest for life. I love the sexual freedom they feel, so different than the era in which I grew up. Please let us enjoy more of these four. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
They really know how to enjoy themselves

Great story - the kids are so believable and so at ease. Please keep the stories cumming so I can. I agree with the other comments.

MyrrthinMyrrthinover 14 years ago
no title

: } awesome storyline!

presserpresserabout 13 years ago
Great Story

To much left on the table. Love to read a multi- chaptered sequel! You're right. You do have terrific writing skills and a great imagination which lead to engaging stories.

Redwinger7Redwinger7over 11 years ago
Please finish

the story. I've read a few of yours now and they both left you hanging. I know it's been a few years but it would great to see a conclusion or continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sequel!

Make a series out of this! I have read some of your series, an have given many of your stories 5 stars!

goducks1goducks1over 5 years ago
wow!!!

great read. great tease, well written, very erotic. i hope you add to this series. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It sucked. I didn't even finish Chapter 1 after reading that the brother had a "thick 8 inch penis". To future authors: the average penis is 6 inches. As ine lady stated years ago: " It's not the size if the wand that counts; it's the magic rhat it weaves."

SexxyMe66SexxyMe66about 1 year ago

Probably one of the ABSOLUTE BEST stories I've ever read on this site. MORE LIKE THIS PLEASE!!!!!

xtrail65xtrail65about 2 months ago

Holy fucking hell, that was hot as fuck. Pity I can only give you 5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous