All Comments on 'Jonathan's College Prep'

by Leader12

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Mb0754mmMb0754mmover 2 years ago

Great first time story.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Excellent first story. Well written and very hot. Keep up the good work.

SteveIsWarmSteveIsWarmover 2 years ago

Wow, wonderful! I suspect the parents are active too.!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Screams for a part 2! Well written and you balanced their relationship/love for each other with the sexual draw to each other. It appears she had already considered making love to him, but we weren't given a heads up on that aspect. 5* for now, but need more to balance the quick end...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story very much. I think this has the makings of a great story and I hope you keep it going.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

That's how a first time is supposed to be. Hope he's going to her school, and they can get together often. Five Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An amusing, enjoyable tale. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This needs a follow-up chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought the story was very touching. It did have its sexy moments but I was actually rooting for those cousins! However, it felt a little disconnected with Jennifer saying that she wanted to remember her first time with someone special because it seemed she is definitely planning on fucking other men in the future. Good thing Johnny got to fuck Jenny doggy style soon after! I loved the happy family times depicted. That puts this story apart from most others.

MaieddieMaieddieabout 2 years ago

Good story ! A great first time, as simple as credible. And something very touching between the cousins

GaiusPetroniusGaiusPetroniusalmost 2 years ago

You are a master of the tender vignette. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

That story had definite cock-fattenimg properties! I can picture my favourite cousin when we were 50-60 years younger. I still have the hots for her to this day and would loved to have expressed my feelings towards her with numerous bouts of rampant fucking. In my mid 70s, she still fuels my cumshots!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous