Jonathan's College Prep

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jonathan just stood there quietly, looking back and forth from his dad to his mom. He didn't want to ruin his uncle's big surprise, especially if it cost him a lot of money, but he HATED fishing.

"So, Jonny", Jennifer continued, again with a big smile, "what do you say to my dad?"

Everyone stared at Jonathan.

"Gee, Uncle Bill, that's really nice of you to arrange, but..." He was truly at a loss for words.

Finally, Jennifer could not contain herself and let out a huge laugh. Everyone else in the room started laughing, too, except for Jonathan. He was very confused.

"I don't get it", he said. "What's so funny?"

"You can relax, Jonathan", his uncle said. "Your cousin is pulling your chain. Your dad and I are going to the lake in my little fishing boat. I didn't spend any money I'm going to lose. Your dad already told us you hate fishing."

Jonathan looked at Jennifer, who was still laughing. He walked over and whacked her on the shoulder.

"I felt HORRIBLE when I thought he spent a lot of money on this!"

Everyone started laughing again -- but this time, Jonathan joined in.

"What are your plans, Jennifer?" her mom asked.

"Not sure yet. I thought we might go out to the hiking trail in Springfield. There are some beautiful views from there. Or we could rent a boat and go fishing at the lake."

"Ha-ha," Jonathan replied. "You won't let me forget that, will you?"

"Nope!" Jennifer responded with a little giggle.

The moms did the breakfast dishes, though Jonathan was just sitting down. He had some coffee and toast. The dads packed up the fishing equipment and headed out.

"We're leaving, too", Jennifer's mom yelled.

"Okay, Mom. See you later."

After everyone was gone, Jonathan told Jennifer he wanted to take a shower.

"Okay if I go in there now?" he asked.

"Absolutely. I finished in there an hour ago while you were still sleeping. I'll check on-line to see if there's anything else happening in town today."

When he walked out of the shower, Jonathan had a large towel wrapped around his waist. He started walking toward the living room to get some clothes out of his bag, which was laying on the floor next to the couch. After just two steps, Jennifer walked out of her room.

"Oh, good, you're done. C'mere. I want to show you something."

"Can I put some clothes on first?"

"No, come in my room so I can show you. This is good."

Jonathan walked in ahead of Jennifer. She closed the door and quietly turned the button to lock it.

Jonathan walked over to her computer, assuming she found something on the internet she wanted to show him.

Jennifer stood next to him, staring at the computer.

"What did you want to show me?" Jonathan asked.

Jennifer didn't move. She just looked at the computer. She didn't look at Jonathan, though she could see his reflection in the monitor.

"Jen, are you okay? What did you want to show me?"

Jennifer turned toward him and looked in his eyes. She just stared for a few seconds. Jonathan raised his eyebrows, as if to ask "So?".

Finally, Jennifer spoke. She quietly said, "I wanted to show you this."

And then, in a flash, she crossed her arms, grabbed the bottom of her t-shirt, and pulled it over her head. She was not wearing a bra, and her breasts were on full display. They were perfectly round with small, dark reddish-brown areolas. Her breasts were small but well defined. There was absolutely no sag whatsoever, and her hard, long nipples were pointing directly at Jonathan.

Jonathan's eyes popped open as if someone had shoved a baseball bat up his ass. And in about 3 seconds, the towel wrapped around his waist started sticking out.

"The other night, you asked if you could feel them. I thought you should REALLY feel them."

Jonathan didn't move. He just kept staring, occasionally looking at Jennifer's eyes, but then quickly returning to stare at her breasts.

Jennifer suddenly started feeling self-conscious, and started to put her arms across her chest.

"You don't like them?"

Jonathan finally moved for the first time. He gently grabbed Jennifer's hands and pulled them away so he could see her breasts again.

"Oh my god, Jennifer, they're the most beautiful things I've ever seen! They're perfect!"

Jennifer smiled. "But we know you haven't seen too many."

"Not in person, but I've seen tons on the internet. And yours are better than ANY of those." This made Jennifer smile.

He paused, again just staring at her breasts.

"Can I really touch them?"

She nodded.

He took a step forward as he raised his right hand to her left breast. As he moved, his hard dick, covered by the towel, bumped into Jennifer's waist. She smiled, but her expression quickly changed to one of pleasure as Jonathan softly touched her breast. He placed his open hand across the front and gave a very gentle squeeze. The palm of his hand was against her nipple, and as he squeezed and released her breast, his palm rubbed against her nipple. She closed her eyes and let out a very soft moan.

Jonathan brought his left hand to her right breast and gently squeezed it the same way. Again, Jennifer moaned. Not sure if he could get away with it, but wanting very badly to try, Jonathan licked the thumb and middle finger of his right hand and used them to gently pinch Jennifer's nipple. This brought a louder moan from her. Deciding to go for broke, he removed his left hand and took her nipple into his mouth and sucked.

"YES!" Jennifer purred. "That feels wonderful!"

Never having seen or touched a woman's breast, but having seen LOTS of porn and read web sites about what women like, Jonathan started flicking his tongue across her nipple. The gasps and moans from Jennifer got louder. All Jonathan could think about was how wonderful it was to see her breasts and to suck her nipples. But he suddenly stopped and stood up straight when Jennifer tugged his towel and it fell to the floor. He quickly put his hands over his hard dick.

"What are you doing?" he asked, with a tone somewhere between confusion and accusation.

"I'm helping you prepare for college, remember?" she replied with a smirk.

Just as he had done to her when she covered her breasts, she grabbed his hands and pulled them away from his dick.

"D-Don't, Jen. I'm embarrassed."

Jennifer looked at his dick, and wrapped her hand around it. Jonathan let out a long moan.

"Don't," he said.

"Doesn't it feel good?" she asked, as she stroked his dick.

"Oh, god, yes, but....", he paused. "But it's not very big."

"Jesus, Jonathan, you've been watching too much porn. I'm not exactly an expert in this field, but most guys don't have seven- and eight-inch cocks like the porn stars. Your cock looks fine to me."

"Really? You're not just saying that?"

She smiled. "Trust me. Any girl will be very happy with it." And as soon as she finished the sentence, she started tickling his balls.

"Oh, god", he shouted.

She tickled his balls with one hand while she stroked his dick with the other. His eyes were closed tight as he enjoyed the most incredible feeling in the world.

Suddenly, Jennifer stopped touching him. His eyes sprang open, and he stared at her, disappointment filling his face.

She smiled at him, knowing he wanted more.

She stood on her tiptoes to put her mouth by his ear and whispered, "Pull down my shorts."

Jonathan froze, not sure he heard her correctly. But just in case he did, he didn't want to miss the opportunity. He put his hands on each side of her waistband and slipped his thumbs inside. When she didn't complain, he figured he really did hear correctly. He slowly pulled down her shorts. He had to bend down as they went lower, and his face was suddenly in front of the NEW most beautiful thing he had ever seen (apparently replacing her breasts at the top of the list).

He looked at her dark landing strip and her beautiful pussy lips. He pushed her shorts to the floor, but he didn't move. He just kept staring.

"Touch me gently, Jonny," she softly said in almost a whisper.

Jonathan looked up at her and put his hand on her pussy. They both gasped.

"Stand up", she said. She took his hand and led him to her bed. "Lay down."

He laid down, and she laid down next to him.

"You know I love you Jonny, don't you?"

"Yes, Jen. And I love you, too!"

"Yes, I know," she replied. "I want you to finger me, Jonny. Never, ever finger a girl if she's not wet, but you'll find I'm VERY ready."

Again, not believing he was hearing correctly, but not wanting to miss out, Jonathan slowly moved his hand down to Jennifer's pussy. He put his entire flat hand on her mound and her landing strip, causing her to jump just a little. He slowly lowered his hand and let his middle finger slip between her lips as his whole hand moved over her clit. Jennifer let out a moan. He moved his hand up and down a few times, rubbing her clit and sliding his fingers back and forth between her lips. She continued to moan.

On his next stroke down, he curled his middle finger and slipped it inside. Both of them let out groans. He held his finger there, still not believing what was going on. He started slowly moving his finger in and out, in and out. Jennifer was VERY wet, and sloshing sounds filled the room. But they were overshadowed by Jennifer's constant moaning and cries of "Yes, yes." He started moving his finger more quickly, and Jennifer started pushing her hips forward to meet each downstroke.

Wanting to be prepared for the day this happened, Jonathan had read lots of web sites on how to pleasure a woman. Now was his chance to put the theory into practice. Instead of pulling his finger back, he started tapping the top of Jennifer's pussy, and he found her G-spot. Jennifer let out a shriek when he started and kept making satisfying noises.

While continuing to tap her G-spot, Jonathan got up on his knees. This gave him a better view of her pussy but also allowed him to use his other hand. He licked the index finger of his free hand and rubbed it over Jennifer's clit. This brought the loudest shriek yet from her. Her eyes were closed, she was grabbing at the sheets, her head jerking up off the bed, and she was grunting over and over.

Suddenly she pushed her hips up hard into his hard and screamed "OHHHHHHH!" Her body stiffened for a couple of seconds and fell to the bed. The she pushed again with another "OHHHHHHH" and stiffened until she fell to the bed. This repeated four or five times before she fell to the bed one last time and went limp. She gently pushed Jonathan's hand out of her pussy and then didn't move for a minute.

Jonathan didn't move. He remained up on his knees and just admired Jennifer's beautiful, naked, exhausted body. His eyes kept moving from her face to her breasts to her pussy. As much as he liked looking at her beautiful face, he spent at least twice as much time staring at the other parts.

When Jennifer opened her eyes, she smiled at Jonathan.

"Wow. Thank you. That was incredible! Lie next to me and hug me, please."

Jonathan was only too happy to oblige. He laid down, slipped an arm under her, and pulled her on top of him. He pulled her hard against his body, enjoying the warmth and the love she gave off. And he liked feeling her breasts pushing into his chest.

"Thank you, Jennifer, for allowing me to do that. I LOVED it! And you are so beautiful."

Jennifer lifted her head and smiled at him. She crawled off of him and knelt down in front of her night stand. She opened the bottom drawer and reached all the way into the back of the drawer. When she pulled her hand out, she was holding a small, brown bag that had the top scrunched up and folded over.

She opened the bag and removed an unopened box of condoms. She opened the box, pulled out a strip, and tore off one of them. She turned back toward Jonathan.

When he saw the condoms, Jonathan's head started racing. There's only one reason to use one, and he couldn't believe this was going to happen.

Jennifer looked at Jonathan with the sweetest eyes he had ever seen.

"You make me feel incredible. And I don't want to stop. I want you inside me."

Jonathan was hardly able to talk.

"A-A-Are you sure, Jenny?"

As she nodded, she reached out and started stroking Jonathan's dick. He let out a moan, which brought a smile to her face. It didn't take long before he was completely hard.

"Do you know how to use this?" she asked, as she handed him the condom. He nodded.

"Put it on."

Jonathan quickly tore open the foil package and pulled out the condom. He put it on the top of his dick and remembered to pinch the reservoir tip as he rolled it down. Jennifer smiled when it was on and got back up on the bed.

"Get on top, Jonny. But go slowly at first, okay?"

"Okay, Jenny," he answered as he started to position himself in place. "Are you afraid otherwise I'll come too fast?"

Jenny smiled. "I suppose that could happen. But, also, it can hurt a little the first time for a girl."

It took Jonathan half a second to process what he heard. He stopped moving.

"Are you telling me...." He didn't finish the sentence. But Jennifer nodded.

Jonathan had a confused look on his face. "What about Tony? You were dating him for months. I assumed you did it with him, if not sooner with someone else."

"That's why he broke up with me -- because I wouldn't. He wasn't special, and I wanted my first time to be special." She paused for a second. "And you're special. You're the person I want to always remember as my first. I love you and want you so badly. Please, Jonny."

Jonathan didn't need to be asked twice. At the same time as he started moving, Jenny reached down and tickled his balls. He groaned and was definitely ready.

"Suck my nipples, Jonny."

He immediately placed his mouth on her nipples and started flicking his tongue. His dick was stroking her pussy lips as he moved. After less than a minute, Jennifer said she was ready.

She reached down and guided his hard dick toward her pussy. When the head barely touched her opening, she gasped. She let go and just said, "slowly."

Jonathan started to slowly push in. She was very wet, so he slid in easily at first. Then he encountered a little resistance.

"Push, Jonny."

When Jonathan pushed, Jennifer winced and let out a slight "ow". A single tear started rolling off her eye and down her cheek.

"Are you okay?" Jonathan whispered?

Jennifer nodded. "Now I am. Keep pushing."

He continued to lower himself until his body was touching hers. They both groaned in unison.

Jennifer had already forgotten the pain and was so happy Jonathan was her first. He felt wonderful in her. She could not believe how full she felt; every inch of her pussy was throbbing with pleasure.

Jonathan thought his head was going to explode. He felt so good in Jennifer. He slowly pulled back and pushed in again. Her tight pussy squeezed his dick -- especially the head -- as he moved. He didn't understand how it could squeeze him so tight yet be so wet and slick, allowing him to slide with no resistance. It was the most wonderful feeling he had ever experienced, and the electricity shot through his entire body.

He continued the slow pumping...slowly pulling up until just his head was inside, and then pushing forward, burying his entire dick in her. He started grunting with each stroke, and Jennifer was releasing sweet, "mmmm" sounds.

Jonathan wanted this feeling to last forever. But somewhere along the way, his dick took over control of his body, and he was unable to continue the slow motion. He started moving faster, and, as slick as it was, Jennifer's pussy seem to get tighter and squeeze his cock more and more. He was grunting more loudly, and Jennifer's sweet "mmmm" turned into louder, almost shouts, of "OH! OH! OH!"

Jennifer's eyes were squeezed tight, but Jonathan opened his to be able to see Jennifer. Her face was scrunched up in pleasure. He looked at her breasts and got even more excited as he watched them slightly rocking up and down in unison with his strokes. Her nipples seemed even harder and longer than before.

When Jennifer put her hand on her breast and squeezed her nipple, Jonathan almost lost it. But he managed to keep pumping, though he knew he could not last much longer. The tension building up in his balls -- actually, his entire body -- was begging for release.

Suddenly Jennifer yelled, "Oh, God! Oh God! Oh God!" She bucked her torso up and Jonathan felt her pussy spasming and squeezing his dick over and over and over. This was more than he could take. He started grunting loudly as he came, spurting over and over and over. He kept trying to stroke in and out, but after 5 squirts, he collapsed onto his elbows as the last few little spurts ended.

Jennifer had stopped moving, too, except for her chest heaving up and down as she tried to catch her breath.

As much as he didn't want to pull his dick out of Jennifer, even as it started to soften, Jonathan knew what he was supposed to do. He pulled out of her, slipped off the condom, and tied it up. He laid it on the floor next to the bed. He laid down next to Jennifer and rolled her on top of him so he could hold her tight as they both enjoyed their high.

After a full two minutes, Jennifer opened her eyes. She lifted her head, looked at Jonathan and smiled. She put her lips on his and gave him a loving kiss.

"Oh, Jonny, thank you! That was absolutely wonderful; it was all I had hoped for for my first time. But it was so much better because it was you! I will always smile when I think about my first time and think about you. Thank you."

Jonathan let out a little laugh. "YOU are thanking ME? I think I should be thanking you. You made me feel so good. You are so beautiful, so perfect, and I got to make love to you. Thank you, Jennifer. I love you."

Jennifer smiled as she laid her head on Jonathan's shoulder, and they both enjoyed the feeling of each other's body.

Suddenly, Jonathan's eyes popped open wide.

"Jesus, Jennifer, can we get arrested for what we just did? We're cousins?"

Jennifer let out a loud laugh.

"I don't think we can get arrested, but I don't think we should mention it to our parents."

Jonathan looked relieved. "Even if we COULD be arrested, I'd do it again."

This brought another loud laugh from Jennifer. "Me, too!"

Jonathan got a sly smile on his face.

"Hey, Jen?"

"Yeah?"

"When we do it again, can we do it doggy?"

Again, Jennifer burst into laughter. But later, Jonathan got his wish.

12