Jones Farm Savages Ch. 02

Story Info
The Death of a Patriarch.
5.1k words
4.68
21.4k
29

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deg6e
deg6e
127 Followers

Disclaimer:

This story involves violence, death, native Americans, religion, profanity, and incest. I don't wish to offend, this is purely a work of fiction. All characters involved in sexual relationships are over 18.

-

Jones Farm Savages

2. The Death of a Patriarch

In the afternoon the sun was still high in the sky and Bethany's wide-brimmed hat almost covered her eyes. Between her lips was a blade of grass, which she moved quickly from one side to the other. Her clothes were functional and the fact that she wore trousers led many people to believe that she was a man. But she was a hard working and strong woman, who took care of her family. And now, with her father fallen ill, she had taken on more responsibilities than ever before. And today she was working on the fence.

Just as she had sunk a post deep into the ground she looked up and saw her sister Rachel walk towards her. Finally lunch had arrived.

Bethany removed the heavy leather gloves from her hands, leaned against the post and watched Rachel come closer. Rachel was her younger sister and nobody would mistake her for a man. Her long brown hair was covered with a white bonnet and her grayish dress, though simple in form, could not conceal her curvy body.

"There you are," Bethany shouted.

Rachel blushed, she was late.

"I am sorry, i had to help Lily," Rachel said now standing in front of her older sister.

In her hands she carried a basket with food and a jug of water. Bethany reached for the water and greedily gulped down almost a third of it.

"Put it down" she said to her sister, looking at the basket.

She watched Rachel bend over and just as she came up again, she grabbed her sisters neck, pulled her close and pressed her lips hard against Rachel's. At first Rachel resisted and her mouth was closed. But soon she could not prevent the inevitable anymore and Bethany's insisting tongue opened her and slipped inside. For a minute Rachel's mouth was penetrated by Bethany's forceful tongue. Still holding her at the neck, Bethany then ended the kiss.

"You don't keep me waiting," she said in Rachel's ear. "Is that clear?"

Rachel nodded, her eyes fixed to the ground. Bethany smiled, her grip became softer. She kissed her again. This time the kiss was gentle and as Rachel began to respond, Bethany stopped and stepped back.

"I'm hungry," she said.

-

Although James had left the family farm almost eight years ago, the way through the forest up to the plateau had not changed. It was a trail, more a suggestion of a path. The beginning was hard to find and so was the end. But James had lived more than twenty years on the farm, every rock and every tree seemed familiar. And so he led his little band of travelers with ease directly to the gate of the Jones farm. When he saw the gate, he stopped his horse for a moment. The gate consisted of two high posts, with a crossbar on top. It served only as demarcation, there was no fence.

"Something wrong?" asked Kimeya.

"No," he answered. "A long time ago, Adam and I built this gate."

As Tama touched it to connect with Adams legacy, the gate began to wobble and the crossbar almost came down. James laughed at Tama's bewildered look.

"Yeah, i guess it needs work," he said.

With that, he spurred his horse. Kimeya and Tama followed, leading the other horses. After a while, they saw a barbed wire fence to their right, but no animals. They followed the fence and then they saw a small house in the distance to their left. James had not seen it before, he wondered who lived there. He ignored it and soon he saw a man working the fence, or so he thought.

"Hey there!" he called.

Bethany, who had been lost in her work, turned around and looked up. On the other side of the fence was a strange group of travelers, a cavalry man and two native woman. They had horses, loaded with bundles of unknown composition. The cavalry man tipped his hat.

"Good evening Mister," he said.

"Good evening," she responded automatically.

She put down her tools and looked James firm in the eyes. Suddenly her face became soft.

"James?" she asked. "Is that you?"

And before he could say anything, she said, "It's me, Bethany."

For a moment James didn't say anything, then he dismounted his horse in a swift motion and came close to the fence. His sister had changed, the last time he had seen her she was a girl in prudish clothes and now before him was a woman dressed as a man.

"Little Beth," he smiled.

"It's Bethany now," she answered.

"How is father?"

"Not good," she said. "He can't leave the bed."

James nodded, he was not too late. Then Bethany looked at the two native woman, who had kept their distance.

"Adam?" she asked.

"He died," he said quietly.

For a moment James thought his sister could not handle it, but Bethany turned around and began to collect her tools.

"It's good to see you," she said. "Let's not keep him waiting."

During the short ride to the central farmstead, Bethany and James talked about the latest developments on the farm. The house he had seen on the way belonged to Jesse and Abigail, the oldest of the Jones sisters. She had married Jesse and born him a son, the three year old Nathan.

The Jones now grew potatoes, corn and vegetables and kept chickens. Prices had dropped for most of the crops, it was hard to make money. The life on the farm was tough, they sold most of their cattle to buy basic goods like barbed wire, fertilizer and cloth. And Bethany did not conceal her contempt at her fathers efforts to build a chapel, which had consumed a lot of their valuable resources.

James could see the bell tower of the chapel first and then the main building, the house in which he was born. The single-story home was smaller than he remembered, the color of the wooden planks had faded to a gray and the porch creaked as he stepped onto it. Then the door opened and his mother Ruth rushed to hold him in her arms, she began to cry. Behind her, a little shy at first, appeared Rachel and Lily.

Then Ruth became busy. Lily was ordered to help with the horses, Rachel was told to prepare some food and Ruth herself lead James to see his father. The room was dark, only a candle provided some light. His father was drawn by illness, his face wrinkled, the skin like wax.

"Peter, James is here" Ruth said.

She took a piece of cloth, soaked it in water and wetted his lips. Peter opened his eyes. For a moment James thought he saw in Peters face the stern and strong-minded person his father had been, but it was just a moment. All strength had left his fathers body, he was a shell of his former self. Peter put his hand searching in the air and James took it.

"I am here father" he said.

His father gripped his hand and began to speak. At first he could not understand him.

".. promise me," he finally understood, as he moved closer.

"What father, what should i promise?"

"Finish the chapel," his father said, "and save our family."

For a second James thought about Bethany, and her resentment for the chapel.

"Promise it," his father insisted.

"I promise," James said.

The grip around James hand became loose and his fathers head fell weakened back onto the pillow.

-

As James entered the common room the next morning he saw his mother sleep in her rocking chair. He woke her softly and told her that she was a widow now. He then stepped outside and leaned against one of the posts that carried the roof above the porch. The air was cold and the evaporating dew created a light mist over the green fields as he watched the sun rise above the tree line. In the house behind him, his family mourned the death of their patriarch.

"James?" Tama said gently as she stepped onto the porch.

From reality removed, he did not hear her. She stepped closer and as she touched his arm, he flinched. She could hear his family cry and she knew.

"James," she said soothingly, "I am sorry."

She wrapped her arms around his body, pressed her body against his broad frame and nestled her face between his neck and shoulder. James accepted the gesture but did not reciprocate as his tired mind slowly assessed the events of the last weeks.

Then Bethany stepped outside, her boots in her hands.

She stood next to him, examined the sky and said, "It's gonna be a hot day."

James looked at her surprised.

"So, you saw the old man die?" she asked while she slipped into her boots.

"Yeah. First Adam and now our father, it seems where I go, bad luck follows," said James.

Bethany laughed.

"Don't say that," Tama dismissed it. She caressed his chest with her hand.

"I'll better be going, cattle won't wait," said Bethany.

"Need any help?" James asked.

"Not today soldier," she said as she pressed her hat down on her head.

With that she began the long list of daily tasks she had done every day over the last few months.

Suddenly James became aware that this young woman hugged him, he could feel her warm body and could smell her hair, which reminded him of wild forest blossoms. He embraced her and pulled her closer and Tama, encouraged by his response, began to slowly grind her body against his and nibbled on his skin. She could feel his cock harden on her leg and her movements became bolder.

Then the door opened again and Lily stepped outside. Her face showed signs of grief and she ignored James and Tama as she dried her red eyes with a handkerchief. She stepped down from the porch and James eyes followed her as she went to the corral and began to saddle a big draft horse. She struggled to get the saddle on top of the high horseback.

"Where are you going?" James called.

Startled Lily looked back. She saw her older brother standing on the porch, in his arms the beautiful young and exotic woman.

"Abigail," she responded.

Abigail was the oldest of his sisters, who lived with her husband and son half an hour on horseback away. She would want to know about her fathers death.

"Wait," he called.

He kissed Tama on the forehead and gently pushed her away.

"Could you do me a favor?" he asked her. "Give her one of our horses and go with her"

For a moment Tama's face showed disappointment, but then she smiled and nodded eagerly. While Tama walked to the corral, James watched her and already regretted sending her away. Her body had felt so good and his cock was hard. He looked around.

To his right he saw Bethany carry heavy buckets into the small barn. The two girls, Lily and Tama, were busy at the corral, talking and preparing two horses. And to his left he saw the chapel on elevated ground and behind the chapel Kimeya's tent. A smile appeared on his face.

Slowly he walked towards the chapel and as if he would study it, he walked around it. Though a sincere inspection was not his intention, he could see on a first glance that windows were missing and all around the chapel seemed to be in a rough state, but finishing it seemed not too ambitious. At the back of the chapel he quickly changed direction and reached Kimeya's tent shortly after. Kimeya was still asleep as he stepped inside.

In the dim light, he undressed and slipped under the layers of pelts and skins that covered Kimeya's naked body. Her skin was soft and warm as he touched her, he found her belly and then her tits, he began to softly explore them, squeeze them. Kimeya opened her eyes.

"Good morning," he said.

Kimeya turned to him and smiled.

"Good morning," she purred and closed her eyes again, not yet completely awake.

His hands began to travel and soon James fingers probed the area between her legs. Kimeya spread her legs readily, moving one across James legs. James watched Kimeya closely, as he opened her up and pushed two finger inside. Not before long, she moaned and shivered as he explored her depth, teased her clit and again and again pushed those two unrelenting fingers inside.

Then he increased his movements to a fast and steady rhythm, giving her no other chance than to come. And come, she did. Her legs snapped together, her back arched up and her face became a mask of lust.

It was as if James had only stirred something up, that Kimeya now could not longer control. She opened up her eyes, pushed him on his back and kissed him greedily. But she did not spent much time kissing his mouth, instead she moved rather quickly downwards, removing the pelts that still covered them and focused on his most interesting body part, his enlarged dick.

She wrapped her lips around his cock and moved her head up and down, sucking him deep inside. Then she just licked across his full length, spending the extra time on his tip, to get him harder than a rock.

With a swift motion, she climbed over him, pointed his dick at her pussy and then she sat down. Kimeya was hot and wet and tight. For a moment James thought he would come, but Kimeya knew what she did. At the beginning she only moved slowly with a circular motion, nurturing his desire. Then she rocked her body up and down, grinding on his length.

James admired her flawless caramel skin, her watchful eyes glowing in the dim light and those wonderful globes of flesh bouncing in the rhythm of her athletic body. After a while she put her hands on his shoulders and she fucked him ferociously. Again and again she forced his fat cock inside and Kimeya's moaning complemented the clapping noise their bodies made when they smashed against each other.

Kimeya's body now glistened with sweat and her movements became even more powerful and when she finally came and her tight pussy spasmed around his tormented dick, he came too. His cock pumped hot semen repeatedly deep in to her womb, boosting her orgasm to such new heights that she had to release some pressure with a deafening scream.

Outside, in the corral, spooked by the scream, the horses panicked.

-

After half an hour the two girls arrived at the small but solid house, that Jesse had built for his wife Abigail. Around the same age, Tama and Lily had bonded on the ride rather quickly. Lily showed curiosity in the lifestyle of the indigenous people and the baptized Tama was a willing and able teacher. Lily admired Tama for her skills in horse riding, hunting and all things nature and Tama adored Lily's blonde hair, pale skin and her open and friendly nature.

At the house Lily felt guilty because she had forgotten her father death for a moment and the opening door reminded her, why she was there. Her sister Abigail stepped out, at her coattail clung the young Nathan. Abigail was the oldest of the four sisters and the birth of her son had matured her body. Her dark dress could not hide her full breasts and her wide hips stood in contrast to her slim laced-up waist. She wore her long dark hair pinned-up and it was clear that she was well groomed, even her white apron was spotless. Lily always was a little bit intimidated by her, she was the only one of her sisters with her own family.

Abigail gave Tama a scrutinizing look, she had not seen one of those savages so close for some time and she pushed her son behind her skirt.

"What is this Lily?" she said with a harsh voice.

Lily dismounted her horse and quickly walked towards Abigail, who watched her with growing irritation.

"Father died last night," Lily said and wrapped her arms around Abigail.

For a moment Abigail was shocked, but her father had been ill for some time now and she had expected his demise. Her maternal instincts awoke when Lily began to cry and she embraced her younger sister, patted her on the back and murmured, "There, there."

While Lily cried, Abigail watched Tama carefully.

When Lily calmed down a little, she asked, "Who is this with you?"

Lily looked back to Tama and then said, "Oh right. James came back last night and he brought her along. Her name is Tama. She is here with her mother. She was to marry Adam, but Adam is gone too."

This time, Abigail's shock hit her unprepared. She pushed her sister away and shook her.

"What did you say?" she yelled with a high-pitched voice.

Lily was surprised by Abigail's uncontrolled outburst, but then she told her sister what she knew and now Abigail began to cry. When her crying spread to the young Nathan, Abigail gained control again, wiped her tears away and thanked Lily for bringing her the bad news.

With a new curiosity she looked at Tama who was still sitting on her horse and had watched the scene with a interested distance.

Composed again Abigail said, "Jesse is out in the fields. We'll come tonight."

She then turned around, grabbed Nathan at the hand and accompanied by the rustling sound of her freshly starched skirt, she disappeared into her house.

On the way back Lily and Tama did not speak much, but the wonderful day, their lively horses, the singing birds and each others company brightened their mood. And when they lead their horses back in to the corral, both girls smiled at each other, knowing they would be friends.

Lily wanted to avoid her chores for a little bit longer and so she asked too see Tama's hunting bow. The girls approached the tent Tama shared with her mother but stopped in their step, when they heard rhythmic slapping noises coming from inside. They heard a muffled moaning and Tama thought she recognized it and blushed. She signaled Lily to be quiet and to follow her as she searched for the ventilation flap on the side of the tent. Silently she showed Lily how to use the flap without exposing their presence and then both girls slowly worked their heads trough the layers of skin and cloth. It was an uncomfortable position, bending forwards without leaning on the tent, but the picture they saw was worth their effort.

Only illuminated by the light coming from the smoke flap at the top of the tent, James and Kimeya displayed raw animalistic lust. On a bed of bison pelt Kimeya was on all fours and James was behind her, moving against her in a rapid and uniform motion. His naked body was lean and well built and the muscles working under his skin were clearly visible when he pulled Kimeya on her hips repeatedly towards him. And every time he pushed forward, Kimeya pushed back. Her athletic but mature body was covered in sweat and almost glowed in the dim light. Her remarkable tits bounced back and forth and her face showed a mixture of urge, fatigue and delight. Her mouth was wide open.

Lily could not believe what she saw. Her eyes wandered around trying to capture every detail and every move. Meanwhile the smell of sex intoxicated her innocent mind and biology recklessly kindled a burning desire in her she had not felt before. At the same time Tama pictured herself at her mothers place, feeling James big hands on her hips and his relentless thrusts. A drop of juice run down her leg.

For a while the two girls watched the spectacle almost breathlessly. And when Kimeya came and screamed, both moved back shocked, as if they had been caught. But Kimeya was in no position to recognize her daughter or Lily, her legs were shaky and her arms were weak. She endured her orgasm as if something else possessed her body. James pulled out, his cock glazed in juices, still hard. He watched Kimeya smiling, leaned back and tried to catch some breath.

Tama had already seen his cock but Lily had not and so her eyes opened wide and she moved her head closer, something pulled her towards this thing, this magic object. Tama had to hold her back, otherwise Lily would have crushed through the tent.

Kimeya, fully satisfied and somewhat recovered, saw his wet cock too and crawled towards it. She bent down and engulfed his dick with her mouth, sucked it, licked the tip, tasted their mixed juices. While Kimeya blocked the view for the two girls, they could now see her tortured pussy at arms length, reddened and dripping. They both looked at each other, sharing one thought. Quickly they withdrew and Lily grabbed Tama at the hand, showing her the way.

deg6e
deg6e
127 Followers
12