Jones Farm Savages Ch. 03

Story Info
The House Call.
8.2k words
4.74
21.6k
36

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deg6e
deg6e
127 Followers

Disclaimer:

This story involves violence, death, native Americans, religion, profanity, and incest. I don't wish to offend, this is purely a work of fiction. All characters involved in sexual relationships are over 18.

-

Jones Farm Savages

3. The House Call

Although James had been back at the Jones farm for two days now, he had not slept in a bed yet. The first night he was sitting next to his dying father until the morning. And the second day he slept on the porch under the sky, drunk from the whiskey and from the idea, to never return to the cavalry. When he woke up, Bethany stood over him, a cup of coffee in her hands.

"There you go," she said as she handed him the metal cup.

Thankful he took it and the hot beverage warmed his stomach.

"I am going to Woodview, tell around that father died and Adam's back," she said.

"I'll go with you," he said and stood up.

"Better if you stay here. Let's see who still knows Adam."

"Alright," he agreed after a moment. "Make sure you send a message to Camp Fortitude, otherwise they'll come looking for me."

"It's in the works, Mother wrote it," she patted her jacket pocket.

"I see, you have been busy," he said.

Bethany turned around and walked towards the waiting horse.

"Thank you Beth," James called.

Bethany mounted the horse and looked to him with a smirk in her face. "I told you to call me Bethany," she said before she spurred her horse and rode away.

He sipped his coffee. Over at the barn, he saw Rachel carry two heavy buckets on a carrying pole. When she stumbled, she spilled most of the water. James left his cup on the porch and rushed to her. Rachel sat on the ground and looked as if she was about to cry, her clothes drenched in water. James helped her up and Rachel shyly smiled at him. Still holding her, James eyes wandered down her body and her wet clothes clung to her body. Her cotton dress was almost translucent and he could see her full boobs over a flat stomach. He couldn't look away, her body was magnificent.

"Thank you James," she breathed.

"You're welcome," he answered automatically. Finally he let go of her and stepped back, she was his sister.

"Let me help you with that," he said and picked up the yoke. He turned around to fetch fresh water.

At noon, he had watered and fed the livestock, fixed a leak in the roof of the barn and was now chopping wood. He had shed his shirt in the warm late summer sun. Tama and Lily had found something to do close by. They sat in the vegetable patch to remove weeds, but most of the time they whispered and giggled while they watched James and his naked upper body. Every time James looked over, they unsurprisingly found some weed that was hard to pick and they had to focus on. James smiled.

He drove the axe into the chopping block. He waited until he knew they watched him and then he looked straight in their direction and began to slowly walk towards the two girls. For a moment they did as before, hastily looking for something to pick. But when they looked up again to see where he was going, he caught their eyes and their facade was gone.

He stepped close to the kneeing girls who looked up with big questioning eyes, their heads on the same height as his bulging pants. He waited a moment before he began to speak.

"Tama sweetie, do you know where your mother is? I need her help with something," he said.

Tama swallowed and responded, "I believe she's at the creek, watching, ehm, washing clothes."

James nodded, then he noticed the plant that Lily had in her hand. "Lily, are you sure that's what you want to pick?" he said with a big smile on his face.

Lily looked down at her hands, in her hurry, instead of a weed, she had picked a young carrot, tiny and thin. She blushed.

James turned around and called, "Thank you Tama," over his shoulders, before heading to the creek.

They two girls looked at each other and a wordless discussion ensued. A minute later, they stood up and followed James carefully, they did not wanted to be seen.

-

Later, Abigail arrived at the farmstead in her two wheeled carriage. Next to her, was little Nathan and a stack of clothes, carefully folded and held together with a light blue ribbon. She stopped the carriage next to the house, disembarked and looked around, everybody seemed busy elsewhere. She pulled down Nathan and set him on the ground, then she stepped into the house.

Ruth, her mother, was inside, stirring the pot above the fireplace.

Abigail bent down to her son and whispered, "Say hello to your gramma," and Nathan said in his clear youthful voice, "Hello gramma."

Ruth turned around and looked at them and her eyes became glossy. She looked at Nathan, put up her best smile and said "Hello Nathan."

She kneed down and spread her arms. Nathan looked up to Abigail and when she nodded, he run towards his grandma and hugged her.

"I'll be here more often now," Abigail said, "and so is he, if that's alright."

"Thank you," answered Ruth almost without words, a teardrop run down her face.

Abigail waited a moment and then asked, "Where are they all?"

"Bethany is in Woodview. The others should be around," Ruth said distracted, her arms around her grandson.

"Nathan honey, stay with your gramma," Abigail said, smiled towards her mother and then left the house.

Her father had been unsympathetic towards her and her circumstances and in the end just about had banished her from the farm. Now he was gone and Abigail hoped to normalize the relationship with her family.

Abigail wandered around, looking for her sisters. She checked the barn and the chapel, but couldn't find them. The summer sun was high in the sky, and she removed the light jacket that covered her arms. She couldn't help herself and looked inside the tent that the two Indian woman had put up. Nobody was inside, she wondered if the slight musk smell came from the animal pelts and skins. She left the tent and looked around, maybe she could wait at the house where it was not that hot. Then she heard noises from the creek and she smiled, she remembered her baths in the cool stream when she was younger. She knew all the best places.

There was this pool of water, below the waterfall, where the stream wasn't as quick and the water could warm up a little. Now in the summer the waterfall was almost idyllic, but when spring came after a long and snowy winter, the stream was wild and dangerous and so was the waterfall. Around the small reservoir of water, trees and other plants grew between big rocks and concealed the pool. A secluded trail lead down to the riverbank, where between two big boulders a narrow rocky beach provided a place to rest and easy access to the water.

Abigail chose her steps carefully, the trail was steep and one could easily trip over a tree root or a stone. The sound of the waterfall grew louder, but she still thought she could here something against the white noise. With her eyes on the ground, she almost didn't see her sister Lily and Tama. Lily stood behind the last tree on the way to the beach and leaned against it, her face was pointed to the riverbank, something consumed all her attention. Next to her cowered Tama, with one hand she held on to Lily and the other one was buried between her legs. Abigail could see the rhythmic motion of her arm and knew what the native girl was doing.

For a moment she thought about confronting the girls, but then curiosity won her over. Even more careful, with her skirt gathered up high, she climbed up to a higher position where she knew she would have a clear view on the beach. Just before she reached the top, she slipped. In the last moment she grabbed a tree trunk and avoided sliding down. She held her breath, listening for any sign that her appearance had been noticed. As nothing happened, she pulled herself up and now she stood on top of the rock. Her skirt was dirty from the fall and she inspected it, to make sure nothing was ruined, when she saw the scene on the beach from the corner of her eyes and all dirt was forgotten.

Kimeya leaned face first against one of the two large boulders that bordered the beach. Her arms protected her head from the hard surface as James stood behind her with spread legs, one hand pressed Kimeya's shoulders against the face of the boulder, the other hand pulled her ass against his naked body. Slow, precise and powerful were his thrusts and every time he pushed forward, Kimeya moaned.

Abigail watched her brothers back and his lean but well defined body, clearly the military service had been good to him. But she couldn't avoid to admire Kimeya, who was older than her, but did not show it. Sure her hips were a little bit rounder, but her darker skin looked smooth and her ass barely wiggled when James body smashed against it.

Just as her sister Lily and Kimeya's daughter Tama, Abigail could not turn away and watched fascinated. She expected a quick end to the show, yet James simply kept going in his steady rhythm and slowly her body reacted. She could feel her arousal growing and with it, her so familiar hunger for satisfaction. And she almost succumbed to it, but then she forced herself to turn her head and leave them behind.

With a reddened face, she climbed down from her elevated position until she reached the trail again. She turned to the two girls, who now mirrored the scene on the beach. Lily still leaned against the tree, but now Tama stood behind her. Lily's back was arched and her ass stood out. Her dress was crumbled above her hips and Abigail could see Tama's finger slide in and out in a steady rhythm. The same rhythm she just had seen on the beach. For a moment Abigail stood there, her mouth open, and watched her little sister get fingered by the young native girl. Again she had to force herself and with quick steps she left.

Tama turned around, but there was nobody. She pulled her finger from the tight sheath and licked it. The taste of her young girlfriend was intoxicating.

On the beach, James watched his dick appear from the depth of Kimeya's pussy, her lips clung to his respectable girth and he could see the moisture that covered his cock. Just as his tip almost left the warm embrace, he waited for a half a second and then again split her pussy with one powerful thrust all the way and her tight canal surrounded him so wonderful.

Kimeya moaned. He had held and fucked her in this positions for a while now, her upper body pressed against the rock and her ass pointed towards him. The sun warmed his body and a light breeze cooled it, this, he thought, was perfect.

Kimeya had come two times already and now she was just a tired, but willing vessel for his fat cock. She had not expected that this white man would fill her so proper, so good and with such an overwhelming stamina.

"I," "can't," "take," "it," "any," "longer," she moaned between his thrusts.

James allowed her upper body to come up, but his cock never left her hot pussy. He pulled her close and while his right hand played with her left breast and the hard nipple, his left hand searched between her legs for her clit. He applied some pressure and moved in a circular motion, a move she had shown him just the other day.

"Let me come in you," he whispered in her ear, "it won't take long."

His right hand move up to her throat and his forearm between her tits pressed her body against his own. Slowly he began to move his hips again and his left hand danced on her clit.

Kimeya nodded, how could she deny him that, as her next orgasm began to build.

"Say it," he demanded.

She turned her head around and said, "Come in me."

Again he pushed her upper body towards the ground, but this time he held on to her wrists and pulled her back on his cock. And then he began to fuck her with quick movements, her body at his mercy. The sound of bodies smashing together filled the beach, as if someone clapped for a good performance. After a while, Kimeya could not hold it anymore.

"Ahhhh," she came loud and fast and James felt her pussy contract around his dick.

He continued with his rapid rhythm until he came too. With a final thrust he pushed deep inside and his seed splashed against her womb. His balls pumped his load with force repeatedly into her and filled her to the brim.

For a second both stood there motionless, then they collapsed weakened to the ground and with all limbs spread out, they gasped for air. Kimeya looked at him in disbelief, this white man had given her so many orgasms already and fucked her sore. In this moment, she wondered, was she able to give him all the satisfaction he needed?

If she only knew, that Tama, watching behind her cover, planned to ease her burden.

-

In the afternoon James and Kimeya returned to the farmstead. James opened the door to the house and stepped into the common room. He put his hat on the hook next to the door frame and approached the table. Ruth cleaned vegetables and Abigail with her son kept her company. James put down the cloth bundle he carried and opened it, three big steel-heads appeared, their skin silver and wet.

"Look at those," he said proudly.

"Oh James, they look good," his mother responded as she sized up the fish.

"Abigail what are you doing here? Doesn't Jesse will miss you?" he said jokingly.

Abigail smiled. Her eyes wandered to Kimeya who stood behind James a little bit out of place.

"I'll better be going," she said, "I have to make supper."

She stood up, a big greenish smear covered her otherwise spotless skirt.

"What happened with your dress?" James asked.

Abigail blushed. "It got dirty," she said.

"Yeah, everybody gets dirty eventually," he smiled.

He pulled back a chair and nodded to Kimeya, "Come, have a seat."

Kimeya sat down on the chair, with a straight back, not used to furniture, she looked uncomfortable.

"Nathan, say goodbye to gramma," Abigail said and Nathan waved Ruth a goodbye.

"Take one of the fish," James offered.

"No, Jesse doesn't eat fish. Thank you though," Abigail said.

"Ok. Take care then," he said as Abigail opened the door and ushered Nathan out.

"Bye," Abigail responded and left.

James sat down and asked his mother, "How are you holding up?"

Ruth looked up and smiled. "I am so glad you'll stay," she said, "but are you sure this will work?"

"Pretending to be Adam? Yes, i believe it will."

"Otherwise," he continued, "I'll hide among the Indians, I know somebody." He smiled at Kimeya.

But his mother was not susceptible to his light-hearted antics.

"It'll be fine mother," he said now more serious, "Don't worry about it."

They fell silent for a while, everybody occupied with their own thoughts. Then Lily and Tama showed up and Ruth pointed out the clothes Abigail had brought. Lily dragged Tama into the small room, where she and her sisters slept and they tried them on. The dresses were to big for the slender girls, but Ruth assured them that she could help them to make them fit.

Kimeya looked anxious and bewildered at her daughter, although the late Adam had given Tama a white people dress before, Abigail's clothes were more sophisticated, with puffy skirts and slim laced waists. She almost did not recognize her daughter. Tama laughed when she saw her mothers face.

Just in the moment, when Tama almost had convinced her mother to try on a dress of her own, Bethany opened the door. Behind her was Rachel.

Bethany shook her head in feigned desperation as she saw the fashion show.

"I didn't know you liked dresses," she said to James.

"Oh, I'm only watching," he responded smiling.

"Sure you are," said Bethany.

"How was Woodview?" James asked.

Bethany picked up some clothes that were draped over a chair, handed them to Rachel and sat down.

"All good," she said. "I posted the letter, it'll go out with the next stagecoach. I went to the saloon, a lot of fresh faces. I doubt many people still know Adam or you."

Bethany took a sip of the water Rachel had brought her and looked at the fish, still in the middle of the table.

"One thing, I've met the Browns," she continued, "You know the older couple who own the hardware store? They asked about father so I told them and about you, ehm Adam. They said they might come to a service some time. They miss church."

"I don't know if a can give a service," James said.

"You have to. You are a preacher now," Bethany said smirking.

"Right," he said, "How hard can it be?"

Then he saw his mother, who gave him a stern look and apologized.

"Are those for supper?" Bethany asked, pointing at the steel-heads.

"Yeah, Kimeya and I caught them. Mostly Kimeya," James responded.

"Good job, those bastards are hard to catch," Bethany said to Kimeya, who responded with a smile.

"I'll clean them," Rachel offered and carried them away.

Later, as the Jones family with the two native woman sat around the supper table, the conversation was slow first. But soon they relaxed, especially the girls, Tama and Lily, contributed to it, everybody saw and welcomed their growing friendship. They discussed the weather, their crops, their horses and livestock. They made plans for the next winter, with three more mouths to feed.

Tama talked about hunting, Bethany about selling horses and buying cattle. The sleeping arrangement was a topic. The house had three rooms, two small ones, one where Ruth and her late husband had slept and one for Bethany, Rachel and Lily. The biggest one with the kitchen was the common room and Ruth offered to stay there and give up her room to James. But he declined, they had two more tents, he would sleep in one of those.

After supper, they put down the second tent. Tama gathered the required materials and Lily followed her, eager to learn. Kimeya picked a spot with a smooth surface next to her tent. Tama and Lily began to erect the long poles, but the inexperienced Lily was a bit clumsy and the whole structure came down.

She jumped back, afraid that she might have broken something, but Tama just laughed and told her not to worry. They tried again and this time the poles kept standing. Tama showed Lily how to pull the cover over the frame and they made quick progress.

James stepped behind Kimeya and wrapped his arms around her body.

He whispered in her ear, "She is a good girl, you must be proud."

Kimeya smiled. "I am," she said. Her hands searched his, and their fingers intertwined on her belly.

Then Tama showed Lily how to fasten the cover at the bottom of the poles. On her knees she bend forward and Lily next to her followed her example. Their little asses pointed directly at James and it was a sight. Above Tama's long legs, her dress barely covered those perky butt-cheeks. Lily's dress was longer but her ass looked not less inviting. Suddenly Tama appeared to have problems with the tent and she wiggled with her butt, as if something was stuck. When Tama turned her face around and gave James a big smile, his dick began to grow. Kimeya saw her daughter, her lewd behavior and felt his hardness pressed against her body. She had seen Tama build the tent many times without any problems, she knew what her daughter was doing. She smiled and shook her head.

The next time Tama looked back, Kimeya turned around and kissed James. Her tongue played with his lips and she pulled his head down to her. After a few moments she stopped.

"Let's have the kids finish it. We can wait in my tent," she said, loud enough for Tama to hear it.

James nodded.

He gave the girls one final look. The smile on Tama's face had disappeared. James followed Kimeya, who pulled him at his hand towards her tent. Still outside, she kissed him again. She made sure the girls could see it as she reached down and traced with her fingers the outline of his hard cock through his pants. For the moment, James forgot Tama and his little blonde sister, his focus was on Kimeya, her tempting body and the hand on his dick. He opened the flap to the tent and slowly, without breaking the kiss, pushed her inside.

deg6e
deg6e
127 Followers