Jones Farm Savages Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tama and Lily had watched the kiss, the show Kimeya had given them. While they heard muffled moans coming from Kimeya's tent, they quickly finished building the other one. This time, they had not the courage to spy on James and Kimeya. They slipped in the tent they had set up, sat down, held each other by the hand and began to whisper.

Kimeya's intention was to show to her daughter that James was with her. What her daughter understood was, it's a competition and she had to up her game.

-

More than three weeks had gone by and everybody had settled in to their new circumstances. The Jones family agreed, Kimeya and her daughter was a blessing for them. The two always tried to improve things and worked hard to contribute to the welfare for all of them. Tama was a skilled hunter and as soon as she had scouted the local hunting grounds, they ate meat every day, mostly small game like hares or wild geese. Kimeya was great with horses and other livestock, she often brought fish from the river and spent time smoking them and other meat for the winter.

James had taken over some of Bethany's responsibilities, especially where she had struggled because of the hard physical labor. But on her advice, he also refreshed his knowledge about the bible and he forced himself to read it every day. If he was to pretend to be a preacher, he should be prepared and know some of the verses.

Soon everybody on the Jones farm, with the exception of his mother Ruth, knew that James shared his bed with Kimeya and Tama slept in the second tent. Often Lily snuck out of the house to join her new best friend, giving Bethany and Rachel the room for themselves.

For James, this was a great time. Most of his adult life he had spend as a soldier with limited access to women, but now there was Kimeya, exotic, experienced and beautiful. It was, as if she had watered a parched but fertile desert, she had freed his suppressed needs and desires.

Every day he took her, sometimes for hours, and every day his hunger for her body grew. Kimeya was willing, her countless orgasms had rejuvenated her sexual urges too, but she could not keep up with him. Even after a long day in the woods his stamina was often too much for her, for her exhausted body and for her abused pussy. If she could not take it anymore, she resorted to oral. She kept his pubes shaved, as it was customary among her people, and spent so much time with his dick in her mouth, it became second nature.

Then one day Jesse, Abigail's husband, visited the Jones homestead. This was unusual, since although Abigail tried to spend time with her family every other day, she only brought her son Nathan, but never Jesse.

The chubby man found James standing atop of a big piece of timber, the long saw in his hands had cut deep in the wood and sawdust covered his body. Jesse waved at him but James was focused on his work, only after Jesse called his name, he noticed his brother-in-law and stopped sawing. He pulled down his bandana, that had covered his face.

"Jesse, is everything alright?" James asked worried, his breath heavy.

Jesse nodded and then said, "I need your help. As a preacher."

"You know I am not really a preacher," James said with a puzzled expression on his face.

But Jesse just stood there.

"Okay, I'll just finish this cut, if that's alright," James said.

Again Jesse nodded.

A few minutes later, James walked up to Jesse, who had waited on a bench in the shadow of the little chapel. James dried his face with a cloth, his shirt was wet from the water he had used to get rid of the sawdust.

"How can I help you?" James asked.

"It's about your sister."

"Abigail?"

Jesse nodded. He hesitated, this was not easy for him. "Her marital duties," he said with a low voice. "She doesn't do them."

James sat down next to Jesse, he had expected that Jesse wanted to talk about some moral dilemma, the bible or god, not about his wife. He remained silent.

Jesse continued, "It's almost six months now and she is my wife after all. I have my rights."

"Hm, I understand. What do you think I can do?" James asked.

"Please talk to her. I am a good husband, she should be a good wife."

James looked at his brother-in-law, who sat there helpless and meek, and for a moment wondered why his sister had married this man. He put his hand on Jesse's shoulder.

"I'll talk to her," he promised.

"Soon?"

"Tomorrow," James said.

He stood up, tipped his finger against an imaginary hat, and left.

The next day he arrived at Jesse's house shortly after lunch. It was the first time he saw it close up, it looked sturdy and well built. As he bound his horse onto a post, Abigail opened the door. She wore a dark blue dress, which hugged her waist and highlighted her full boobs. She cleaned her hands at her white apron and watched him come closer.

"What brings you here?" she asked.

"I am here to talk," he responded as he removed his hat.

Without more words she held the door open and let him in. After the half hour ride in the sun, the inside was nice and cool. James was surprised about the displayed wealth, the furniture looked bought, even imported, the walls above the raised wooden panels were covered with a floral wallpaper and a big carpet tied the room together. Little Nathan was sitting on the ground and played with a wooden model locomotive. James approached him and ruffled his hair.

"Where's Jesse?" he asked.

"Outside. Should I get him?"

"No, but maybe he can watch the little guy for a while."

"Of course," Abigail said. With few words she sent her son outside.

James waited until Nathan had left the house. Through a window he saw his nephew running across the front yard.

"I am sorry," he said as he played with his hat, "I don't think it's my place, but Jesse asked me to talk to you. He complained about your..", James cleared his throat, "about your abstinence from your marital duties."

Abigail laughed relieved. "You got me there for a moment, I thought there's something serious."

She made a pause and then continued "Let me tell you what Jesse thinks, what my marital duties are. Every now and then he want's to stick his tiny dick in me, without any warning, pump five times and then fall asleep on top of me. That's not acceptable."

James looked at her, stunned by her lewd language.

"You know," she said "I am missing out too. As long as I am not happy, why should he be."

"I see, but look around," James said, "he built you a very nice home, he feeds you and Nathan and you have all those clothes. Isn't that enough?"

"No," she simply responded.

"So what do you want?" he asked.

"I want to feel something. I want my man to fulfill all my needs. I want that kind of physical love you have with this indian woman."

With that she moved closer to him, but James backed off, until he bumped in the table behind him. Standing in front of him, she reached out with her hand and touched his chest.

She said, "You know where i got my skirt dirty the other day? I watched you at the waterfall. That was quite the show."

Her hand moved down, searching for the growing bulge in his pants.

"We can't. I am your brother" James said, grabbed her hand and restricted her movements.

Abigail came even closer, now her body pressed against his.

"Adam didn't mind," she said in his ear.

Shocked by her confession, James let go of her hand and Abigail didn't wait. She found his enlarged dick and through his pants she slowly sized him up.

"Oh my. Even bigger" she whispered in his ear and then began to lick his earlobe.

The loud slurping noises drove James crazy. His hands took hold of her waist and he moaned as his sister kept massaging his dick, with her other hand she nestled on his belt.

Then James lost control. He lifted her up, turned around and set her down on the table. He spread her legs and moved between them. For a moment he looked into her eyes, waiting for some signal to stop, but there was only desire. He reached for her neck and then he kissed her. First slowly, but then increasingly with more passion. Her lips split open and their tongues played. When he stopped, his sister breathed quickly and her eyes challenged him.

He kneed down and with his hands he slipped under her dress and her long petticoat. Above her boots his hands found her legs and with a light touch he slowly moved over her stockings upwards, across her knees until he felt the naked skin of her thighs. He stood up again and lifted her dress up until he could see his sister's firm legs and the little cotton thing that covered her ass. Again he kissed her and when he touched her pussy, she breathed heavy in his mouth. With one hand he pressed her head against his lips, the other one explored her and grew bolder with every move.

He continued his two-way assault until he could feel her wetness and her ass twitched on the table. Her mouth was wide open and her eyes glossy.

He let go of her head and quickly unbuckled his belt. His trousers came down. With both hands he pulled her ass to the edge of the table and lifted up her legs so that Abigail laid down on her back. He aligned his swollen dick at her pussy and with his tip he slid between her lips.

"You want this?" he asked.

Abigail could only nod.

Up and down he moved his dick along her pussy lips, and then he found her hole. Slowly he pushed forward.

"Oh my god," his sister moaned, as she realized his size.

When his cock was half-way in, something stopped him. He wetted his fingers in his mouth and then located her clit. Gently he touched her and began to move in circular motions. Abigail looked at him across her yanked up dress with wide open eyes, Jesse had never touched her there. She felt an orgasm build up inside of her.

With the same rhythm as his hands danced on her clit, he now retreated his cock and pushed back in. With every drive, he tried to get a little bit deeper in his sister's neglected pussy. And slowly his sister stretched around him, her flowing juices covered him and then, finally he pushed the full length of his dick inside her. Abigail's eyes rolled back in her head and she babbled incoherently.

He now grabbed her at her hips, held her in position and increased his rhythm. Almost methodically he drove his cock in his sister, his balls smacked against her and the clapping noise filled the carefully furnished room.

Abigail now moaned unchecked and then she came on her brother's cock, a feat she had missed so much. Loud she screamed her orgasm into the world, before James could cover her mouth with his hand. But too late, trough the window he saw Jesse approach the house and Nathan at his heels.

"Jesse," he hissed.

Quickly he withdrew from his sister and pulled her to her feet. Then he attempted to force his still engorged cock into his pants, which he eventually achieved and he could just buckle up his belt as the door opened. He bent down to retrieve his hat, that had ended on the floor and with it covered the bulge in his pants.

Abigail's face was red and she still breathed faster, but she had managed to sort her dress.

Jesse looked at the two siblings.

"I heard a scream," he said.

"I am sorry Jesse," James said, "our argument got a little bit out of hand."

Then James looked at Abigail.

"I think we need to talk some more. But maybe another time."

Abigail nodded, her blushed face looked down to the floor.

With quick steps James crossed the room, opened the door and left the house. On the yard, he just tried to find some space in his pants for his hard cock, as he heard steps behind him.

"Wait!" Jesse called.

James stopped in his step, but didn't turn around, he just hoped Jesse wouldn't shoot him in the back. Jesse circled around him and grabbed his hand, put something in there and held it closed.

"I want to thank you," Jesse said, "Abigail needs some discipline and I am glad I don't have to do it myself."

James just looked at his brother-in-law stumped.

"I'll do my best," James said finally.

Jesse smiled, pressed James hand together and then let go. James eyes followed him as he returned to his home, where his wife, the freshly fucked Abigail waited for him.

Slowly James opened his hand. And there it was, a first step on the way to keep the promise he gave to his dying father, the promise to finish the chapel, a small nugget of gold.

-

Three days went by, before Abigail visited the Jones homestead again. James saw her two wheeled carriage from the distance and he decided to wait on the small bench at the side of the chapel. It was a cloudy day and he watched the wind blow through the trees. Not before long and fall would be upon them.

He watched Rachel greet Abigail and Nathan, he saw the two sisters talk. Then Rachel pointed in his direction. Leaving Nathan with Rachel, Abigail walked towards him, lifting her green skirt a little, as she climbed the small elevation the chapel was built on. Without any words she sat next to him and for a while both were silent.

James spoke first.

"I need to apologize. I lost control, what I did was wrong," he said.

Abigail put her hand on his leg and looked him in the eyes.

"I wanted it," she said.

"Doesn't matter, we're brother and sister. It's wrong."

Abigail lightly caressed his thigh.

"Do you know that Jesse has never made me come, not even once. And you did it the first time we were together. That can't be wrong."

Her hand slid upwards towards his dick. He looked at his sister. Her raven black hair flowed across her shoulders, her red lips were full and her hazel eyes displayed a hunger, he now knew, only he could satisfy. Above her green skirt she wore a dark gray tight-fitting blouse and he could clearly see the enticing shape of her boobs beneath it. Abigail was a gorgeous woman, who wantonly craved his body. His dick grew under her touch.

Suddenly he laughed.

"You know, Jesse paid me because he thought I beat you," James said.

"How much did he give you?" she asked, her eyes devouring the mighty form her fingers traced on his pants.

"I don't know, he gave me a nugget," he responded.

She smiled as she met his eyes. "Yes, he's not the brightest, but he had some luck in the north."

His dick was hard now. He looked around and he could see Bethany carrying something next to the barn.

"Let's go inside," he said.

With quick steps he entered the chapel and Abigail followed. He closed the door behind her and pulled her at her hands deeper into the building. Next to the altar, he stopped and turned around.

"I want to see you naked," he said.

Abigail hesitated and looked around. The light in the chapel was dim, all the windows cases were closed with wooden shutters, except the ones at the top of the small bell tower. She saw the simple cross at the wall behind the altar, this was her fathers chapel and her fathers cross. The father who had ostracized her. She smiled.

She pushed James down on the first pew and give him a kiss on the mouth. She stepped back and put her heeled boot between his legs.

"Open it," she said and James quickly followed her command, he opened the laces and pulled the boot from her foot.

She bent forwards and again they shared a kiss. Abigail switched the feet between his legs and James did not need further instructions. This time tough, his hands massaged her calf and under her skirt followed her leg upwards to her thigh. She pushed his hands back, laughed, turned around and with a swing in her hips she approached the altar.

With her back to him, glancing sometimes back at him, she removed her blouse, her skirt and her undergarment. She was completely naked as she finally spun around and presented herself to her brother.

James eyes wandered her sensational body, her long well toned legs, the dark bush of hair between them and the amazing proportions of her heavy breasts, her flat belly and her rounded hips. Then she raised her arms, put one foot before the other and let her head hang down. She was a naked female Jesus, come to life and stepped down from the cross behind her.

James mouth was open, he was stunned.

Abigail looked up and smiled as she saw the effect she had on her brother. She ended her pose and seductively walked towards him and James awoke from his trance.

"You are beautiful," he simply said as she mounted him and he welcomed her into his arms.

They kissed, his lips forced her mouth open, her naked boobs were pressed against his body and she slowly moved on his lap. He was rock hard.

She gasped, as he pushed her back a little, and with his mouth he explored her upper body, her sensitive neck and her amazing full tits. With one hand he fed himself on her hard nipple, his tongue danced on it and when he softly nibbled on it, she moaned.

Greedily Abigail opened his shirt and his pants and without any pause grabbed his big cock. Slowly she pumped her hand up and down on his thick shaft and then whispered in her brother's ear, "You still think this is wrong?"

"It is," he uttered, but his hot dick that pulsed in her hands betrayed his words. A wicked smile spread across his face. "But then again I can't see anybody who's stopping us," he continued, before his mouth suckled on her tit and his hands roamed her luscious body.

Abigail looked back over her shoulder to the cross, as her brother's rough but gentle fingers reached her already wet slit from behind and she writhed in pleasure. Decidedly she stood up, her legs spread wide as she quickly pushed his pants down to his leather boots. Again she mounted him, her hips on his lap. She moved forward until her pussy lips were pressed against his meaty cock and with a arm around his neck she held herself in place as she gyrated on him, her clit grinding against his hard and veiny shaft, bathing him in her dripping juices.

James leaned back and watched his sister use him as she desired. Her breath was heavy, her head tilted back to the ceiling and her movements became erratic, yet more demanding.

"That's what you want, isn't it?" he said as he pulled her up, aligned his cockhead at her slippery opening and let her impale herself on his over-sized dickmeat.

Abigail sunk down, her pussy suddenly stretched around his girth and before she bottomed out, she came.

"Ohhh my god," she wailed and when James pushed her down, to complete his carnal invasion, the cascading waves of her climax washed over her, her body trembled and James could feel her creamy pussy spasm around his length. He remained still for her, allowed her to enjoy her orgasmic bliss fully without any diversion. And when she bend forward and kissed him eager and hard, he couldn't believe how sex-starved his sister was and how easy she came.

After a while, Abigail began slowly to roll her pelvis and only inches from his face apart, she moaned, her mouth wide open. James grabbed her chin, his thumb on her bottom lip and she closed her mouth and sucked on his digit thirstily.

"Come on, ride me," he challenged his sister.

Clumsily at first, Abigail tried different positions for her legs until she found one, that allowed her to push herself up and with both hands on the backrest of the bench, she soon started to find a rhythm.

James could see his glazed boner emerge from her narrow depths, until she let herself come down on him again, splitting her in two. The sound of flesh smashing against flesh filled the little chapel, and James guttural noises, along with his unrelenting hardness, pushed Abigail in to a frenzy. Her sweaty body glistened in the dim light, as she rode him feverishly, ever more faster, until she reached her next climax.

"Aargh," she bellowed as she collapsed on him with shaky legs.

Again James relished how his sister's pussy contracted around his aching cock, and he pulled her close to hold her writhing body tight.