Jones Farm Savages Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When James thought he had heard a noise somewhere and looked away, Tama signalled Lily that she had his cock in her hands. Lily's eyes grew big, but she pretended to focus on the rifle, when James looked at her again, satisfied that there was no danger.

Tama's hand on his dick felt good, but the young girl was inexperienced, her movements lacked what James had learned to enjoy, when her mother worked him. He withdraw his hand from Tama's legs and wrapped it around hers. He showed her what he liked.

James looked at his little sister, the gun in her hands almost as long as she was tall. A smile appeared on his face.

"If you clean a long gun," he said and continued as he turned to Tama, "make sure you treat the full length."

And as he said it, he guided Tama's fingers along his full erect cock, slowly and with some grip. Up and down. Soon he matched her pace to that of his little sister, and while Lily polished his rifle, her girlfriend polished his shaft.

James moaned.

"Finished," Lily said shortly after with a smirk on her face, faked a yawn and stood up. "I am tired. Do you mind if i leave you two alone?"

"No, we'll manage, have a good night," James responded. Tama smiled.

Rather quick Lily stepped into the tent and Tama did not hesitate any longer. She offered him a kiss and James willingly accepted. The blanket that had covered them, was discarded. Their movements became more impatient.

"I want you to be my first," Tama said in his ears.

James pushed her away a little bit, so that he could see her face.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

Tama nodded.

James began to smile, he was a very lucky guy.

While they kissed each other, they shed their clothes. James kissed her perky boobs and licked her hard nipples. Her belly was flat, there was no fat anywhere on her body. Their skin rubbed on each other and against the soft pelts of their makeshift bed. The campfire provided some warmth.

Tama pushed him back against the saddle and sunk down to his engorged cock. Her lips opened and she licked the top, tasted his precum.

Inside the tent, Lily watched. She saw her girlfriend get naked, she admired Tama's body, she knew it very well. Then she saw Tama go down on her brother, and she smiled because her view was perfect. Tama had not forgotten her.

James dick was so huge, so plump, it looked as if it would burst anytime. In contrast, Tama's face looked so small, she wondered if this monster would ever fit inside her girlfriends mouth.

"Ooh, yes," James moaned. "Exactly, use your tongue, yes that's it," he said. "Keep it wet."

He watched the young native girl worship his oversized cock, as she looked up to him. Her black hair was braided on both sides of her head, nothing obstructed his view. What a sight.

With his hand he roamed her slender body and before long, he settled on her firm but supple ass. His fingers searched for her wetness, her pussy. And when he pushed his middle finger inside for the very first time, Tama moaned on his cock.

"You are doing so good, sweetie. Let me help you," he said.

He laid his other hand on her head, and gently nudged it down. Tama's eyes opened wide as her mouth stretched around his cock. This was the most she could handle, first she swallowed, then she choked.

James let go and smiled at her. Tama withdrew and breathed heavily, strands of spit drooled down on his dickmeat.

"It's so big," she said.

"Your mother can take it all," he teased her.

Tama nodded. With refreshed ambition, she sunk down again, this time without James help. When she already thought she could do it, she choked again. She tried to fight it, but had to let go.

"It's ok, sweetie," James said.

"Are you sure about this?" he asked, as he finger-fucked her dripping wet pussy, "you're so tight, i think it will hurt."

With the back of her hand, Tama wiped the spit from her mouth.

"I want to try," she said stubborn.

"Good girl," he responded.

He straightened up and put her on her back. She looked up to him with a mixture of anxiety and determination. James positioned himself between her slender thighs, pushed them back a little and and smiled down to her.

"I'll be gentle," he said, "we can stop anytime."

Tama nodded. Her moment had come.

James opened her legs and cherished the view. She was shaved like her mother, her pussy lips were perfect and when he spread them apart and saw her inner glossy flesh, his cock twitched in anticipation. He shuffled closer, until his dick towered above her pussy. This would be a tight fit.

"Relax" he said and as Tama nodded, he pointed his cock at her entrance and slowly pushed forward.

His cock head split her apart. Tama inhaled sharply.

"Oh my god," he said as he forced himself into her, as he defiled her virgin body.

Her pussy was hot and wet and oh so tight. His dick so unforgiving big and hard. Tama raised her hand and pushed against his chest when almost half of his dick was in her. James looked up to her, she breathed heavily. He understood. He pulled back and smiled at her.

He leaned over her and kissed her passionately, and then he pushed forward again and she moaned into his mouth. Gently but steady he begun to fuck her, with every push forward Tama's pussy slowly stretched around him. He molded her into the perfect counterpart to his enormous cock.

Finally, with a last thrust, he sunk his full length into her. Tama's pussy spasmed around his flesh, already trying to milk him.

"It's done," he said as he looked his new lover in the eyes, "You are a woman now."

Tama looked up to him, in her eyes pride and lust.

James had completely filled her, he had spread and stretched her. This was so much more than she had expected. And as he now begun to move again and she felt his full length inflame her delicate flesh, she finally relaxed completely and gave herself to him. She could feel the familiar tingling along her spine.

James sister Lily inside the tent had witnessed everything. She had seen her girlfriend take her brothers enormous cock. For some time already her fingers danced on her clit and when she saw Tama's slender body wince below James, she knew what would come. She increased the tempo and when Tama came for the first time with a dick inside of her, Lily came as well. She covered her mouth with her hand to stifle any noise, but still she could have been heard.

But James and Tama outside could not care less. Tama exploded in a full-blown orgasm, her legs twitched uncontrollable, her eyes rolled back and her pussy rhythmically contracted around James dick. This almost made James come, but he was not done with her. For a few moments he watched her amazed.

Her legs were still shaky when he turned her around and lifted her ass up. He pushed her head down. Tama had lost any willpower, her body was clay in his hands.

She was still so tight when he shoved his raging boner into her. Her ass from this position looked a lot like her mothers, but more slender and taut.

He grabbed her by her hips and now fucked her, unburdened by any concern or restraint.

Tama responded spectacularly, every assault, every push she answered with a guttural moan.

When she turned her face on the soft animal pelt to the tent, she could see Lily's wide open eyes in the dark.

Instantly she came.

James rode her like a wild bucking mustang. He held her in place and forced her to be his own.

James pulled her up, pressed her back against himself, his hand on her throat. He kissed her neck and when she turned around, their kiss was sloppy and unleashed.

Pure desire drove now their every move, animalistic instinct had replaced human self control. Jame's thick cock still impaled Tama and they fucked with quick jerky motions. Jame's other hand found Tama's clit and circled it.

When Tama came a third time and her pussy milked his cock, James could not hold back anymore. With a blunt roar he came.

For the first time in her life, Tama felt his hot sperm shoot into her.

Now, she thought, now I am a woman. His woman.

They crushed down onto the pelts, both breathing heavily. Tama could feel his seed drop out of her, too much he had shot into her, her womb was jam-packed.

She snuggled against his shoulder and suddenly she felt tired. James watched her fall asleep, his arm around her body.

Noise came from the tent, but when he turned around, there was nothing.

-

Back on the Jones farm, Rachel raised her head from Bethany's swollen pussy lips and looked up to her older sister. Her mouth was covered in her sister's juices and even in the dim light of their shared room, Bethany could see the unasked question on her exhausted face.

Bethany frowned, she was so close. With both hands she pressed her sister's head again against her inflamed vulva.

"Keep going," she hissed, ",don't you stop."

A muffled moan escaped her, when she felt Rachel's tongue on her clit again.

-

The next morning Tama awoke inside the tent, her naked body carefully covered with a blanket. Next to her laid Lily on her side, her head supported by her raised hand, her open eyes rested on Tama and were full of questions.

A big smile was on her face.

Before Tama could say anything, Lily begun, "How was it? It looked so amazing. Did it hurt? I bet it did, he is so big. Did you like it? You came a lot, i saw it. Do you think you're doing it again? You're so lucky."

Tama smiled as she recalled her last night, while Lily continued to bombard her with questions. She could not believe it, but yes, she finally did it.

"It was soo good," she said and interrupted Lily. "It hurt a bit, but not for long. You have to do it too."

Tama looked around, "Where is he?" she asked.

"He left a while ago to get the whitetails," Lily responded. "He said we need make ready, he wants to leave when he comes back."

"What else did he say?"

"Nothing. But he looked very happy," Lily winked.

Tama smiled and stood up. Her body still smelled like sex and she was starving.

When James arrived later, the whitetails were bundled on the pack horses, their nostrils red from fresh deer blood. When Lily looked puzzled, James explained her the trick on how to get a horse to carry a gutted dead animal. The tent was already gone and wrapped up and only a few cooking utensils were still near the small campfire. James looked around, he could not see his young bedmate.

"Lily, i don't know if Tama told you already, but something happened last night. Tama and i, we," he paused, how could he tell his baby sister that he had fucked her friend, that he had filled her with his cum, "well, ehm, we spent the night together."

Lily said nothing.

"I know she is your friend and that should not change," he said.

Lily nodded, James was so cute when he was nervous.

Then they heard a horse approach and in one swift motion Tama dropped from the horseback. Her hair had changed, she now not longer wore two braids, but one. She had changed her clothes as well and looked bathed and refreshed.

The new lovers looked at each other for a moment, then James could not resist any longer. He threw his hat to the ground and silently walked towards her and then she rushed into his arms. They embraced each other and merged into a gentle and intimate kiss, which would have told Lily everything, if she wouldn't knew already.

Lily could not hear what James whispered in Tama's ear, but Tama laughed and playfully punched him on his shoulder.

James turned around to Lily and said, "let's go. We'll eat breakfast on the move."

During the day, they made good progress on their way home. They reached the forest and enjoyed the shady trees on a warm early autumn day. James had pulled the giggling Tama on his horse and now sat behind her. He could not keep his hands to himself, he held her, touched her, kissed her. Tama could feel his hard dick pressed against her, and if Lily had not been there, Tama was sure, she would have been taken on the spot.

While Tama was happy that James gave her all the attention, she did not forget her friend Lily, who so she thought, must felt left out. Often she turned around and talked to her and soon James followed her lead, and time flew by until it was early evening, when they heard something unexpected.

Someone sung in the middle of the forest, a bright and cheerful song.

The hunting party stopped their horses and listened. It was beautiful, at least two voices who complimented each other in harmony, the song in a language they could not understand.

"What should we do?" asked Lily.

"Let's have a look. Bad folk don't sing," answered James. "But we should be careful, not many lawful citizens here in these woods."

Tama slipped from James' horse and quickly mounted her own. She made sure her bow was at arms length as she brought her horse to a trot and rode off in the direction of the music. Her horse was well trained, almost no noise could be heard.

James' look followed her, what a remarkable girl, he thought. He turned around to Lily, who looked a little bit nervous.

"It'll be ok," he said with a encouraging smile. "You go first, i'll be right behind you."

They quickly found Tama, who had left her horse, and watched them arrive. The two siblings dismounted their horses and kneeled next to the native girl.

"There are at least three," Tama whispered and pointed them out.

They weren't hard to see. Next to a campfire stood a small wagon, a clean bright canvas arch made it weather-proof, a wagon typical for settlers moving west. Two strong looking horses bound to a tree completed the picture.

Around the campfire sat three people, two of them sung loudly, their back towards James, Tama and Lily. A third one, a big guy with a groomed reddish beard and some kind of beret on his head, sat there facing them and just listened. A wide smile was on his face.

Then the singing stopped and one of the singers stood up and gave the bearded man something. After a hug the other singer was pulled up and got hugged as well.

"It's a birthday party," Lily said, her voice too loud.

Quickly the picture changed before them and suddenly the three settlers were armed. One of the smaller guys pointed a shotgun at them, while the big guy held a gun in his hand. The third one had picked up a knife.

James looked at Lily and shook his head, "Really?" he asked.

He signalled Tama, who had drawn her bow, to relax. Then he stood up, his hands raised, showing the settlers that he had no weapon in his hands.

"Easy there fellas," he called, "we don't want you harm. We just heard you sing."

The three settlers didn't move. James looked at them, the two smaller settlers had short red hair, but something was odd about them.

"Okay then, we'll leave, if that's alright," James said and took a step back.

Lily stood up.

The big guy lowered his gun, and when he spoke this Irish accent was thick.

"It's a girl," he said.

He and the other two relaxed and lowered their weapons.

"Excuse us, we are just cautious," the bearded man said, "the name is Eamon, Eamon O'Malley."

James showed Eamon a smile.

"I am James Jones, this is my sister Lily. And this is Tama."

Tama showed herself. With her skin, her clothes and her bow, she looked different.

Eamon looked at her with interest, he never had seen a native American close up.

"Please, come, join us," he said, "as you've guessed, this is a birthday party."

Carefully James came closer, his eyes on the two other settlers.

"Ah, don't worry," said Eamon, "those two are my daughters, Shannon and Erin."

Now James understood why they had looked so odd, they were young women, but dressed as men. They did right to hide their gender, the west was still dangerous. Outlaws roamed free around the countryside.

When James looked closer, one looked just like the other.

"Yes, they're twins," Eamon said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you," James said and removed his hat.

"Irish, are you?" he asked Eamon.

"Yes we are. And proud of it. Come take a seat, i just got my birthday present, a bottle of the best whiskey in the world."

"Also Irish?" askes James, knowing the answer already.

"That's right," laughed Eamon.

After Tama and Lily had fetched their horses, they all sat down and began to talk. At first Tama was the center of attention. The O'Malley twins ogled her with wide open eyes, but when they heard her talk with Lily, Erin used the opportunity and began to ask her one question after the other, interested in the strange and foreign culture. Shannon let her sister lead the interview, but from time to time she jumped in. Some of the questions were somewhat rude and dismissive towards Tama's culture and James intervened, he didn't tolerate disrespect towards his young lover. Eamon apologized for his daughters, he listened and learned. Without holding back, he shared his birthday bottle with James.

Lily asked and James agreed to make camp here and stay the night. The sky was clear, no cloud was visible, they wouldn't need the tent, but James some meat from a whitetail leg and soon the smell of roasted meat filled the air.

They talked and ate and Eamon told James about their journey. He had lost his wife back in Ireland and decided to try his luck in the new world, giving his daughters a chance to a better life, to happiness. They had arrived in America earlier this year and their trek had prematurely dissolved on the way to the west.

Now it was only them.

Lily was tired, she had spent all day on horseback and the sip of whiskey James had allowed her, did the rest. She fell asleep and James carried her to a makeshift bed Tama had set up for them on the mossy forest ground. James brushed away locks of blonde hair that had fallen in her face and kissed her on the forehead, as he covered her with a warm blanket.

He returned to the campfire and when Eamon asked about him, James suddenly realized that he made a mistake, he had told the O'Malley family that his name was James instead of Adam. What story should he tell them, was he a cavalry man or a preacher? So James told him only about their farm and left out risky details. Eamon luckily was more interested in the land, the weather and potential places to refresh their supplies and settle for the winter. James told Eamon everything he knew to help him, he liked the friendly man. His daughters had been impolite, but not in bad faith, rather because they lacked exposure to other ways of life.

The night came and the moon was almost full and in the clear sky they could see the countless stars. Eamon had drunk a lot and over time he grew more silent until he eventually fell asleep as well. He slipped from his stool and James helped the twins to move him a little bit away from the fire. The twins fetched a blanket for their father and unloaded more equipment for themselves.

Tama now alone with James, sat on his lap, her hand around his neck. She rested her head on his shoulders and the shameless look she gave him, when she looked up, let his cock twitch against her perky bottom.

Gently he began to kiss her and his hands touched her nubile body. He couldn't wait for the twins to go to bed, he wanted Tama now.

"Ehm, Tama and i, we'll go for a night walk," he called, "don't wait for us."

He stood up, grabbed his gun and one of the blankets and at the edge of the campsite held his hand out for Tama, waiting for her to join him. Tama giggled and gladly accepted.

With quick steps they vanished into the forest. Shannon and Erin watched them leave. They knew what James and Tama were up to, they had seen a lot of people leave for night walks, when they were travelling with their trek.

James lead Tama to a small meadow, the weeds that covered the ground shimmered silvery in the moon light. Together with Tama he found a spot where they put down the blanket.