Jones Farm Savages Ch. 04

Story Info
The Hunting Trip.
7.6k words
4.71
12.4k
19

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deg6e
deg6e
127 Followers

Disclaimer:

This story involves violence, death, native Americans, religion, profanity, and incest. I don't wish to offend, this is purely a work of fiction. All characters involved in sexual relationships are over 18.

-

Jones Farm Savages

4. The Hunting Trip

The brown-furred rabbit nibbled on the leaves of one of the white flowering weeds, that covered the whole meadow. A bee, disturbed by his insistent tugging, left the white blossom and quickly vanished into the blue sunny sky. Suddenly, the rabbit jerked his head up, his long ears stretched out, listening for danger. Just before he could flee, the blunt sound of a gunshot thundered across the meadow and the small body of the rabbit was deformed by the impact of the bullet and thrown to the ground.

"Gotcha!" Lily called, her brother's rifle in her hands.

"Nice shot. You really get better at this," James said and Lily's face beamed with pride.

"Yeah, I think it's the breathing you showed me," she said.

James smiled and stood up, "Let's get our dinner."

An hour later the two siblings each carried a rabbit, as they entered their family home. Bethany, who was sitting at the table, looked up, saw their prey and shook her head.

"Not again," she whined.

"Ok, you don't get any of it," James teased back.

"You wanna starve me?"

"Yeah, I would. Good thing for you, they're Lily's, so it's up to her."

Bethany turned to her younger sister and nodded approvingly, "Well done. Should i hunt me a chicken or is my little sister charitable enough to let me have some of her rabbits?"

Lily laughed, "Of course you can have some. Always."

Ruth, their mother, had followed their exchange and interjected: "That's enough".

She grabbed the two rabbits and just as she opened up the first one with a practiced cut, she said over her shoulder, "James, please stop teaching your sister those things. That's inappropriate, all she needs to know is to cook, sew and make a home. Otherwise she'll never find a husband."

"Like me?" Bethany asked

"If you would wear a dress in town, I am sure you would find a man," Ruth said

Bethany laughed.

"At least you could take Rachel there sometimes. At her age, I already had James"

Bethany's voice was suddenly sharp, "I told you before, there are no decent men in town, I wont let a drunken fool have her."

Ruth turned around, her hands covered in the blood of the rabbits, she looked at her daughter.

But before she could say anything, James ended the discussion, "Let's finish the chapel as I promised father. When people start coming, we'll pick a honest and good churchmen for Rachel."

Silenced, Ruth turned around and focused on the preparation of the rabbits and Bethany murmured something about horses and left the house.

James turned to Lily and whispered with a smile on his face, "and maybe we'll find one for you as well. A big hairy one."

Lily blushed, she already had her eyes set on a churchmen, on the preacher to be exact, and as far she could tell, he was big, but there were no hairs. Quickly, she changed the topic.

"Mother, I would like to go whitetail hunting with Tama"

"I don't think so," Ruth responded.

"She said she saw some in the south. She has hunted them before."

"You're not going hunting."

"But it's not dangerous."

"You heard me. Now get me some carrots and onions."

Lily pouted as she stormed out of the house to fetch the vegetables from the garden. James walked to his mother and helped her to clean up the rabbit intestines.

After a while he began to speak, his voice was soft and calm.

"I think you should let her go. We've rebuild the smokehouse and with the additional meat, we can sell it as jerky in town. We certainly could use the money."

"You can go," Ruth said.

"Alone? That would be stupid. And I doubt Kimeya let me and Tama go alone on a overnight hunting trip. Besides I have things to do here."

"I don't know James."

"Tama is a good hunter, she'll protect her."

"She is a young girl. Both are. I don't let them go alone."

"James can come with us," Lily said.

She stood in the door, the vegetables in her hands. Ruth turned around and looked at her youngest daughter. She could see the hope in her eyes and her wordless begging. Ruth raised her shoulders and her resistance was gone. She looked at James, giving him the last word.

"Please,..," Lily whispered.

"If Kimeya is okay with it, sure, I'll do it," he said.

Lily threw the carrots on the table and rushed to him to give him a hug. She turned around and with quick steps she run out to tell her best friend.

"It'll be fine," said James to his mother.

-

A few days later, James, his younger sister Lily and Tama had been on horseback the whole day, when they saw their first white-tailed deer. The trip so far had been tiring, their way led them through a ever-green forest and had slowed them down. In their first night away from home, cold rain had poured down on them and on their small camp between the trees.

James and Tama tried their best to keep a fire going, but then one of their five horses got spooked during the night, slipped away and James spent two hours to find it. None of them slept much that night and for the most part of the second day, it kept raining and their mood was on a low point.

Then the rain stopped, the sun came out and the forest grew thinner. They rode up a hill and there he was, a big buck with an impressive set of antlers.

At the top of the hill he stood there, still, his head raised high and his big eyes watched them. Tama saw him first and quickly she stalled her horse, without words she pointed at him and the hunting party gazed at the graceful animal. Then, the buck must have heard something and with a few jumps he vanished, and the moment was over.

With rekindled energy they arrived at the top of the hill and before them was open land as far as their eyes could see, smooth slopes of grassland with some trees here and there. Not far from them, downhill, was a group of whitetails and in the distance two large herds.

"I think, this is the place," James said and for a while the three hunters just sat there on their horses and enjoyed the view.

"Is there a lake over there?" Tama pointed west, something reflected the low sun.

"Could be," James said, adjusting his hat.

"I don't think so," Lily added.

"Let's have a look. If we find their source of water, they'll come to us," he said.

With that, he spurred his horse and the two girls and the rope-guided horses followed him. It was a short ride, the sun was still warm, a light breeze dried their clothes completely and after the rainy conditions in the forest, this was a welcome change. They took the last rise.

"Well spotted," James said.

Below them glistened the undisturbed water of a lake, it stretched beyond the valley into the next, the full extent hidden from their eyes.

"It's beautiful," Lily said and the other two could only agree.

"Let's make camp down there, next to this group of trees. We should go to sleep early, tomorrow morning, when they'll come to drink, we'll be waiting," James said.

The next morning, the sun was still behind the hill, the three hunters had spread out along the shoreline, hidden in undergrowth or bushes, waiting for their prey. Tama had picked a spot next to the water, with her bow she had to be close.

Lily was on higher ground with more distance to the lake, James had given her the rifle and she had a good vantage point. James himself was only armed with his revolver, he was hidden in one of the exit routes. The trap was set.

James waited between the bushes and then Lily gave him a signal, the whitetails had arrived. He checked the wind again, it was still in the right direction. He set his revolver against a sturdy trunk as a brace. Then Lily fired. The sound of a second shot lashed through the air.

The Geese on the lake took flight with protesting noise. Fleeing, a small herd of whitetails headed for James' position, maybe five or seven, but he wasn't close enough. Then one doe swerved towards him, but on the wrong side of the trunk. Quickly he switched the weapon into his left and without hesitation he pulled the trigger.

The deer fell on the spot.

He stepped out of the undergrowth and walked towards the whitetail. It was dead, the shot had pierced his heart.

He looked towards his sister, and she raised the rifle in triumph and he smiled and waved his hat.

Later, they had hauled three dead animals, Tama and Lily each got one, to a big oak tree near their camp. They hung them, cut them open and field dressed them, carefully they checked if any shot had punctured the digestive tract, but all was good. They decided to stay the day and try their luck again at nightfall.

Tama and Lily proposed to go for a swim in the lake and James joined them.

They found a nice place below their camp with a rocky beach and where a group of trees provided some shadow. James sat down and leaned his back against a tree, to relax a little would be good for him. He took his boots off and closed his eyes, moments later he was asleep.

Drops of cold water splashed in his face and woke him up. Above him, giggling like a little girl, was his sister Lily. Somewhat shy, she held in front of her body a piece of clothing, but when he cursed and tried to grab her, she run off, letting the impromptu towel fall and he could see that she was completely naked. The skin of her slender body was pale, her wet long blond hair stuck to her back and her legs looked thin, almost fragile. With quick steps, still snickering, she run into the water, where Tama's smiling head floated on the gentle waves.

"You're too slow," Lily called.

"I'll catch you," James responded as he got rid of his shirt and his trousers.

Still in his shorts he stepped to the shoreline and the two girls watched his muscular body with big eyes. He looked down, the water was so clear, he could see every stone and pebble below the surface. He took a few steps and the cold water stopped him.

"Is it too cold for you?" Tama teased.

James ignored the girls and slowly he immersed himself into the lake, washed the sweat and dirt from his skin. Then he dived and swam around.

The girls, who at the beginning had kept their distance, came closer.

Suddenly James growled and splashed around. With quick strokes he closed up to them and they barely escaped while laughing. Then he caught Lily at her leg and pulled her to himself. Just as he was about to dunk her into the water, Tama jumped on his back, trying to free her friend. She wrapped her legs and arms around him and James let go of Lily and he turned his attention to Tama. When he grabbed her and threw her into the water, he noticed she was naked as well. For a while, their play was innocent, just good natured fun.

But then, one of the girls somehow pulled down his shorts and when they clung to him, they looked him in the eyes and the laughter stopped. His hands wandered their young bodies and their hands touched him everywhere. Despite the cold water he grew hard and when Tama pressed her body against his body and his dick touched her pussy and she kissed him, he stopped it.

"That's enough," he said.

Disappointed Tama let go and all three now felt how cold the water really was. Silently they stepped out of the lake and they shivered as they wrapped themselves in their clothes. When they walked back to the camp, Tama avoided any eye contact with James, the rejection had hurt her.

"Tama, walk with me," James said, and he waited for a moment to let Lily pass by.

Tama looked to the ground. When Lily was a few steps ahead of them, he and Tama followed her. At the beginning both remained silent, but every time she looked up, he faced her and smiled encouraging.

"Tama, you know i like you. You are a beautiful girl with so many talents. Every man would be happy to be with you," he said finally.

"Then why are you pushing me away?" she asked.

"You know why. Your mother and I,..," he paused, ".. you have seen us."

Tama flushed, she had seen them a lot more than James knew.

"In our tribe man take multiple wives," she said.

"But mother and daughter?"

Tama did not respond, but she tucked her arm into his and James took it as a sign that she was okay again. When Lily turned around and saw them arm in arm, she waited and placed herself at his other side. And it didn't take long and all three laughed again together.

At nightfall, the three were at the lake again, positioning themselves for a second hunt. Lily took higher ground again and James checked the wind to choose his spot. He had just settled down with his back against a tree, when Tama appeared in front of him. She signaled him to be quiet and came closer, laid her bow to the ground and kneed down.

"I won't tell," she whispered before she planted a light kiss on his mouth.

Her hands roamed his body, felt his muscles.

Again she kissed him and this time he responded, her lips were soft and her teasing tongue let him forget about her mother. She opened his pants and with his help she freed his growing manhood.

She withdrew from the kiss.

"I wanted to do this since i saw you with my mother for the very first time," she said and licked across his glans.

More blood flooded into his cock and he grew bigger and harder as she explored his length.

"It's so big," she uttered amazed.

"All because of you," James said as he gently stroke her black hair.

He accepted that this young woman wanted him and he not longer could resist her. And at this moment, neither did he want to. Tama took him in her mouth and although she had seen her mother do this so many times, his girth surprised her. She choked before she had taken even a third in her mouth.

"Slow," he said.

Again she tried with the same result.

"It's your first time. You'll get better with experience."

Tama tried again.

"Use your tongue,.., yeah that's it," he said as she looked up to him, her warm mouth stretched around him.

He put his hand on her head and gently nudged her down a little bit just to release her again. With his guidance she lightly bobbed on his cock and her saliva run down his veiny shaft.

He moaned, he was hard as rock.

For a while he enjoyed this wonderful sensation, the young girl with her first dick in her mouth, the gargling noises she made, and her vigorous efforts to compete with her mother.

Tama recalled all the moments she had watched them and experimented now, she grew more confident. She licked up and down his monster, tasted him, worshiped him, and moments later she pumped him with her hands in her sucking mouth. When her tongue played with his balls, his wet dick covered half her face.

"You watched us," he realized, "on the farm, you watched your mother and me."

Tama let go, embarrassed. Then she nodded shyly.

"And you liked what you saw?" he smiled.

"Yes," she answered.

The image of him fucking Kimeya hard, using her roughly while her young daughter watched and fingered herself flashed through his mind and his dick pulsed in pre orgasmic bliss.

A gunshot.

It disturbed the silence, the intimacy. They heard animals run. They heard Lily yell. And they knew their time together was over, at least for the moment.

It took James a while to calm himself down and store away his enlarged dick.

Tama meanwhile run towards the noise, her bow in her hands. But the shot had cleared the area of any deer and so James found the girls standing next to Lily's prey, a young buck. James could see the cut in the skin above the heart, where Tama's knife had finished it.

Lily smiled proudly, as she kneed down and admired the antlers.

"And you? Did you get lucky?" she asked.

"I came very close," answered James. Tama glanced at him and smiled.

"I'll haul it to the others," James offered, "why don't you both go back to the camp. Tomorrow we'll head back to the farm."

The girls agreed and soon James was alone, he shouldered the animal and with heavy and careful steps he carried the deer to the oak tree. When he arrived it was too dark already to gut it, so he only hung it up.

-

At the camp, the two virgin girls organized themselves, prepared the tent for the night and cooked a light dinner. Both girls knew the routine and they worked hand in hand without much words.

Then Tama blurted out, "I took it in my mouth, James manhood."

Lily's face snapped around. With big eyes she looked at her girlfriend, her cheecks blushed. Quickly Lily's surprise was replaced with a desire to know all the details.

She moved close to Tama, "how was it?"

"It was so big," Tama said, "I tried to get everything in my mouth, but i couldn't. It was warm und hard, but the skin so soft.

"Tonight I'll make him do me," she said whispered and looked Lily in the eyes.

"Make sure i can see you," Lily reminded her.

Tama nodded. That was their deal.

When James arrived, his hair was still wet from a quick bath in the lake he had taken, Tama eagerly sat him down on a bed of soft pelts, removed his boots and then toweled his dark hair. She made sure he was comfortable, with a saddle to lean against. Lily brought him a cup of coffee and a small bowl of warm food, grits and their fresh venison. James emptied the bowl quickly and asked for more. Lily gladly helped him and watched him enjoy his second serving. Tama never left his side, softly she massaged his chest and broad shoulders.

James smiled at her.

They talked about their next day, James wanted to get the whitetails back to the farm as quickly as possible. Lily disapeared into the tent to fetch her weapon to clean it. Tama leaned closer, she was not sure how to seduce him.

"Did you like it when i put your manhood in my mouth?" she asked in a hushed voice.

James laughed, "Manhood? It's called a dick or a cock, sweetie," he responded mockingly.

Then he turned around and with his big hand he reached for her neck and gently brushed over her cheek with his thumb. Her skin was soft, her lips sligthly open and her big brown eyes could not hide her desire.

"I loved it," he said now much more sincere.

He came closer and with his hand he pulled her softly to him. Seemingly for ages James looked in Tama's eyes, she felt as if he could read her every thought. Their lips were only inches apart as they shared a breath.

Then James closed the distance and lightly kissed her. Tama's heart skipped a beat.

His mouth opened up and he increased the intensity. His tongue played with her lips, teased her. The smitten girl followed readily and soon both shared a kiss Tama would day-dream about, for weeks to come. James stopped the kiss and Tama lost herself in his eyes again.

"What about Lily?" he asked, "won't she tell your mother?"

Tama shook her head.

"She won't," she assured him.

"What are you whispering about?" asked Lily as she left the tent, in her hand James' rifle.

Lily could see something had happened, her girlfriend's face glowed and the look Tama gave her brother as she looked up to him, could not be mistaken.

"We talked about you, silly," James answered jokingly.

"Nothing bad i hope," Lily said.

"How could we, you have the gun," said James.

Lily giggled.

"Lily darling, could you get Tama and me a blanket?" he asked.

He watched his little sister jump up and return quickly with a large woven cloth. He covered his legs and as Tama snuggled up to him, he made sure she was shielded against Lily's view. Lily sat down and begun to clean the weapon.

Under the blanket James' and Tama's hands explored each others bodies. Soon James carressed Tama's long legs, her tender thighs. Tama flat out searched for his dick, freed him from his pants and softly went to work. They continued to talk about little things, as James and his devoted playmate became increasingly aroused.

deg6e
deg6e
127 Followers