Jones Farm Savages Ch. 05

Story Info
The Tent in the Snow.
6.9k words
4.75
9.4k
14

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
deg6e
deg6e
127 Followers

Disclaimer:

This story involves violence, death, native Americans, religion, profanity, and incest. I don't wish to offend, this is purely a work of fiction. All characters involved in sexual relationships are over 18.

-

Jones Farm Savages

5. The Tent in the Snow

It was dark. Wind whipped snow around the tent as James opened it. Warm air streamed out and quickly he stepped inside. The small lantern he carried, provided dim light.

In the middle of the small tent, on the pelt covered floor, was their bed. The bed that the young native Tama shared with his little sister Lily.

James undressed. He could hear their soft breathing, they were asleep. James had been with Tama's mother Kimeya that evening, as usual. He had fucked her tired and then he had left, just as she fell asleep, deeply satisfied.

Now it was the daughters turn.

Fully naked he hooked his lantern onto the tent, bathing the bed in its light. His big dick was hard and looked angry.

Then he joined the two girls in their bed, right behind the nimble Tama, his devoted lover, his hard-bodied hunting companion, his sexual plaything. He pulled the cover over his trained body and moved closer to her. For a moment he watched her beautiful face, while her body radiated warmth.

Right next to Tama's face was that of innocent Lily. Lily's hair glowed golden on the white pillow, while Tama's black hair hardly reflected the dim light.

"Tama, wake up," he whispered in her ear.

Then he kissed her lips, and neck and pressed his hard dick against her ass, the same hard dick that was only minutes ago deep inside her mother.

His hands roamed her fit body, her long legs, her taut stomach, her firm tits.

Tama moaned and opened her eyes a little. She smiled.

"There you are," she purred.

"Did you get some sleep, sweetie?"

"A bit."

"Good. Because sleep time is over."

Tama responded by wiggling her body around and James spooned her, both facing the still sleeping Lily. His hard dick was pressed against Tama's butt cheeks, and he played with her tits. Her body, small against his frame, was so warm and firm, her skin so young and smooth.

It didn't take long and Tama ground her ass against him, in hardly bridled anticipation of what to come. It felt so good, but if she wanted it, she could have it.

"You love me Tama, don't you?" he asked.

"Yes, i do," she moaned.

"Sometimes," he said, as he guided his dick into her into her wet and steaming pussy, "Sometimes, I think you only love my cock."

He pushed forward.

Tama moaned.

And slowly James begun to fuck Tama from behind. With his hands he held her in place, so that he could thrust with force. His mouth was on her ear, whispering dirty things.

"So full," Tama uttered.

Then he saw a movement. His little sister Lily wasn't asleep anymore. Yes, Lily had watched Tama and James a few times already, unavoidable, he visited Tama in their shared tent almost every night. Lily was, besides Tama of course, the only person on the farm that knew that he was fucking both, Kimeya, and her daughter.

Lily had watched them with wide open eyes, often her hands buried between her legs, longing, but never reaching.

At the moment she had her eyes still closed, but what she did with her hands, was obvious. She listened to the noises Tama made, while her brother repeatedly stuffed and stretched her best friends pussy. But Tama was more than her best friend, she was her lesbian lover. The one that had awoken her sexuality only a few months ago. The one that she had fingered earlier.

Both James and Tama now watched Lily, who had freed her body from the pelts and woven covers. Her hand firmly circling her pussy, Lily had forgotten that she was the one who was supposed to be watching.

James intensified his rhythm. Seeing his little sister rubbing herself, listening to him fucking her friend, was unbelievable. He pumped in the young body before him, but a little bit it was, as he was fucking Lily as well.

"Don't stop," Tama begged.

And then, after a few more powerful thrusts, Tama came and with her came James, as he held her bucking body firm against himself. He shot his creamy load deep into Tama's fertile womb.

Moments later James and Tama breathed easier and they broke their kiss, as they heard Lily still hard at work.

"If she only could get a dick like yours,..," Tama whispered.

Lily didn't hear anything, her mind was focused on one image, the image she had so often used already, she in Tama's place, her brothers fat cock stretching her own virgin pussy.

"James," she moaned.

"She is thinking about you," Tama whispered.

James dick was still inside of Tama, as he grew hard again.

"And what are you thinking about?" she asked, and wiggled her ass.

James didn't respond. She was his little sister. And although she wouldn't been even the first of his sisters to feel a brothers cock, his cock, she was little Lily. He remembered her older sister Abigail vividly, naked in his father's chapel. But Abigail was a woman, who knew what she did, while for Lily, he didn't think it was righteous, if he would to be her first. Kimeya and Tama did their best to keep him spent. Best not to complicate things.

But Lily's winding body, with the pale skin, and the ecstatic red-blushed face, pushed all those thoughts aside.

"Maybe the same as you," he finally answered.

He kissed Tama and then both watched his little sister finger herself to an heavily erupting orgasm.

"Aaahh," yelled Lily as she finally came.

Her skinny legs trembled and her hips were raised into the air. It was a spectacular display.

In the following silence Tama was the first to speak.

"That must have been good," she said.

Lily turned around, still breathing from her hard, but sweet labor. She pulled her shirt down hastily to cover herself, never had James or Tama acknowledged her nightly watching with words before.

"What were you thinking about?" Tama asked with a smirk, "Your brother?"

Lily shook her head.

"You said his name."

Lily's face was deep red now.

On her arm Tama pulled Lily close, and whispered something in her ear.

Lily nodded after a while.

More whispering. More nodding.

Then Tama turned around and watched James as Lily spoke.

"I was thinking about you, James," she said.

"About what exactly?" asked Tama insistently.

"About his," she paused for a second, as if she wondered what the right word was. But Tama had told her what it was.

"About his cock." she finally said.

James could not believe it, that his sister would take such words in her mouth, she was the daughter of a preacher, dammit. But the longing he could see in those two beautiful faces looking back to him, the devotion and hope, changed his mind. There was no reason to resist, only to embrace.

Tama pushed James on his back and moved the covers aside. There he was, naked, in his fully glory. His dick soiled in Tama's sweet pussy juice mixed with his creamy sperm.

In the night of the lantern the girls positioned themselves to each side of him. Tama had climbed over him, not without giving him a kiss. Lily shyly came closer, encouraged by her native friend. Lily wore a long shirt made from white cotton, still ruffled from her orgasm moments ago. Tama was naked of course, she had waited for him to take her.

James watched Tama, herself still learning, as she explained his cock to his little sister. Tama stroke his dick, showed Lily his full balls, to be only carefully played with.

And then it was Lily's turn to touch him. Her small hand felt soft around him, but already with some strength.

Lily whispered something to Tama.

"Yes, do it!" Tama answered.

Slowly Lily moved her head closer and James watched astonished as his little sister stretched out her pink tongue and licked across his full length. For a moment she contemplated the taste in her mouth, and then she licked again, Tama's juices, his sperm.

She could not get enough.

Tama pulled her aside, to watch.

And then the young native girl began to deep throat his cock, stuffed his still hardening cock deep inside her mouth.

James moaned.

Lily wanted to try, she had watched before.

The two girls quickly learned how to share his cock and James was in blow job heaven.

Those teenage lips were so soft, their mouths so warm and wet, and their tongues so full of blossoming life. Minutes went past as James enjoyed the eager girls, he had pulled Tama closer, his hand rested on her firm ass, as his fingers played with her wet pussy.

"Relax, you are doing great," he encouraged Lily.

"Don't forget my balls," he reminded Tama.

But at one point Tama couldn't wait anymore, she positioned herself over James, her face to him, and all three watched as James cock stretched Tama's pussy open and slipped in. Lily especially got a good look, with her wide open eyes only inches away.

Tama begun to ride on her favorite thing in the world, his fat cock, which filled her completely.

"Come to me, little sister," James said.

And Lily came closer.

"Come kiss me," he continued.

And Lily came closer. Her soft lips touched him, and when he pushed his tongue out, she opened her mouth, and her tongue came out to play.

All the while Tama moaned. Impaled on his cock.

"This isn't your first kiss, is it?" James whispered to his little sister.

Lily shook her head, but her eyes looking to Tama revealed James everything.

"With Tama?" he asked.

Lily blushed, but finally nodded.

James laughed a little. Just moments ago, Lily had sucked his cock, her brothers cock, but now she could barely acknowledge that she had kissed a girl. Oh she was so innocent.

"Go, kiss her. Show me what you do to her," he whispered with a smile.

Lily got on her knees and joined Tama. Her hands touched Tama's body, which was moving up and down with quick movements, carefully she turned Tama around and Tama eased her tempo, rocked only slowly back and forth, and then the two girls kissed.

Lily reached out, her fingers searching between her friends legs, where her brothers cock split Tama apart, for the spot, she had played with, so many times these last months.

Tama reacted explosive.

With those busy fingers on her clit, filled with this enormous cock, she could not hold back.

Soon the siblings had made the young native girl come. And she came hard.

It sounded like a war cry, and James was convinced, if it wasn't for the snow storm outside, this would have alarmed the whole farm. She bucked on him, her legs shook uncontrollable, and one of her hands grabbed on to Lily, cramped around her pale skin.

And her pussy spasmed around his cock. Trying to milk him.

Then it stopped and Tama slid from his body, tired and glowing.

Lily looked anxiously at James. His dick was still big and large, and Lily knew her brother hadn't come yet.

"Only with your mouth, little Lily," James said.

Lily nodded and again begun to to lick Tama's juices from her brothers veiny cock.

Tama slept while Lily enjoyed to have her brothers cock just for herself. She tried to deep throat him, but just could not make it, she would have to learn that.

James pulled his little sister around, so that he could touch her, feel her smooth legs, her firm ass, and the wetness that guided him home. She was so tight, he could barely fit one finger. But once inside, it promised James only pleasure. So warm, so wet, so welcoming.

But this was for another day, Tama should be awake for this.

So the two siblings spent the night together, Lily with her mouth around his cock and James finger repaid the pleasure he received. He had made her come twice already.

"Close your lips," said James finally.

And then James came for the last time this night and he filled his little sisters mouth with his seed, creamy and fertile. In multiple eruptions his balls emptied themselves, until nothing was left.

Carefully Lily let go, opened her mouth, put a finger to her tongue, picked up a glob of sperm, and closely inspected the substance. Then she swallowed, and then again. Her mouth was empty now, only the glob on her finger was left.

Without hesitation Lily licked it up, just to swallow it as well.

Later, when Lily snug her head on her big brothers broad shoulders, she dreamed of all that could come. That would come.

"Of all my four sisters, you were always my favorite," James said and kissed her on her head.

And Lily was happy, before sleep took her away.

-

The next morning James had stood up early. Snow had piled up over night and they had to do one last trip to town, before the winter would make it nearly impossible. They had some smoked goods to sell, but needed nails, salt and other things. So Bethany and James had readied the horses in the dark, spent all day working hard to help the two horses draw their wagon through the snow, and only in the late afternoon, it would get dark soon, they had reached Woodview.

Now James watched the clerk unload their wagon. They could not return home today, they would spend the night in town. Bethany was already booking a room at the local inn.

"James?" he heard a loud voice.

"Is that really you?" Eamon asked.

James recognized him immediately, the red bushy beard, that had grown even more bushy, gave it away. It was Eamon O'Malley, the Irish he had meet in the woods during a hunting trip, father of two daughters, twins.

James turned around to greet him and to pull him away from the clerk.

"You are mistaken, my name was Adam. Maybe I told you about James?"

Eamon looked somewhat irritated.

"He is my brother, he is with the cavalry?" James asked.

And then Eamon understood. He smiled.

"Ah yes, Adam. Of course."

"How are your girls? Was it Erin? And Shannon?" James asked.

This time Eamon hushed him. There were already enough people in town that knew, that he had two young unmarried twin daughters. He didn't want some clerk to get ideas.

"They are good," he whispered.

"Let's have a drink down the road," James said, "I owe you for your birthday whisky."

"What they sell here isn't whisky," Eamon said with fervor. He pulled his jacket over his shoulders. It was cold outside.

"I am finished," the clerk called, holding the last bundle.

"I am meeting my sister there," James said as he fixed the wagon for the night, Bethany had already taken care of the horses.

"Let's get her then. You'll eat dinner with us."

On the way Eamon explained how he rented a tiny house, on the very outskirts of the town. His landlord was an old woman, whose husband had died a while ago. They picked up Bethany, who welcomed the idea to eat at the O'Malley's, away from the men in the inn. A lot of them were already drunk, and starred at her outfit. Too manly for their taste.

One of the O'Malley twins opened the door. She looked at James and then at her father.

"It's Adam," Eamon said, while looking smiling at James, "you know, the one with the native girl, the one from my birthday."

Erin didn't react. She knew who he was. The one she had watched with her sister. Under the moonlight. As he had fucked that native girl. And that image, this cherished memory, had not only brought her, but also her sister, a lot of joy, when they shared their bed together, touching themselves, touching each other, dreaming of the day, that a man would take possession of them, to make them women.

"Erin, step aside. Welcome our guests." Eamon said.

The room was tiny, and they hadn't enough chairs. So Eamon pulled the table to the bed and placed James on it. He took the place next to him.

Bethany sat down on a chair. She was smitten, the two twins were gorgeous. Cute faces, short red hair. One of the two, was it Erin or Shannon, picked something from the floor, and it wasn't hard to imagine, how her ass would look like, without that worn brownish dress.

James talked with Eamon, or better, Eamon talked to James. He was not happy, it was the last winter they could afford to rent, and he didn't know where to go, come spring. He worried about his daughters, and James watched the twins make preparation for dinner.

They served cabbage soup and bread.

They ate together and afterwards Eamon shared some of his whisky with James and Bethany.

Out of the blue, with her eyes on the two twins, Bethany interrupted Eamon, as he pondered his options.

"Build a house on our land. We have enough of it," she said.

Eamon hesitated.

Bethany continued: "Our land is rich, and if you work hard, you'll have plenty. The woods are full with strong timber, the water is cold and clean. And when time comes, and your daughters find somebody who can take care of them, they can build their family homes there."

Erin and Shannon looked up, both hoped, that the one sitting on the table, was the one who would take good care of them, the one they could build a family with. And it was not their father.

"What do you say?" asked Eamon and looked to James.

James looked around. At Bethany, who had surprised him with her invitation. But the way she had ogled the twins, he was certain, she had an ulterior motive. The twins themselves looked at him with big eyes, hopeful and hungry. They were caged in this little room with their father. Eamon himself was just tired, he needed a break. After he had lost his wife, he had protected his daughters for so long, all alone.

James understood what Eamon asked. He asked him if he, James, could protect Eamon's daughters. Could provide for them, if something would happen to Eamon himself. Perhaps even to marry one of them.

The night before, James first had fucked Kimeya, then Kimeya's own daughter Tama, while his little sister Lily had helped first Tama to an overwhelming orgasm, before drinking her brothers cum straight from the source. And now Eamon basically offered him one of his daughters. To have his way with her.

James begun, "Bethany might have given you the wrong impression. Yes, the land is rich, but the soil is hard, and full of rocks. Yes, there is a river, but in spring, when the snow melts, it's wild and dangerous."

"We don't shy away from work," said Eamon.

"Then you are more than welcome, Friend!"

James raised his glass.

"Friends!" said Eamon raising his own.

"And Family!" said Bethany, before clinking her glass against theirs.

A deal was made. And the twins were long asleep, when Bethany and James left. They had talked all night, made plans, and in the next day they would return.

They would take the O'Malley family up to the Jones farm, before the heavy winter. The rent they would save alone, could be used in the spring to hire a woodcutter or two. James had offered the chapel for them to stay in, it would not be warm, but better than their current situation.

-

On the way back to the Jones farm, James sat next to Bethany on their wagon. It was a nice day and the snow smelted in the sun. Eamon and the twins followed with their own wagon.

"Why did you invite them?" asked James.

"You know why," responded Bethany who steered the wagon.

"Isn't Rachel enough for you?" he joked.

"You know about Rachel and me?"

James was silent for a while.

"Was it Lily who told you?" asked Bethany.

"Lily told Tama, Tama told me."

"Tama?"

"Yes, Tama."

"Aren't you sharing your bed with Kimeya?"

"For parts of the night, yes."

Bethany shook her head. He did both mother and daughter. That pig. But wait, the daughter slept in a bed together with Lily.

"Lily!" she said with a sudden realization, she looked at him, doubtful, "no, you wouldn't do that."

"No I have not," James said with a grin, "not yet".

"James, she is your sister!"

"And Rachel is yours."

This time Bethany kept silent, just as they passed the gate to the family farm.

"Okay you can have Lily, but Rachel is mine," she said.

deg6e
deg6e
127 Followers
12