Jones Farm Savages Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James laughed.

"I won't touch Rachel, she is all yours. And now there are two red-headed Irish twins, right in the wagon behind us."

Bethany began to smile.

"One for each of use," James joked.

"Oh, i will have them both," Bethany laughed.

James still laughed as he stood up. He called out to the wagon behind him.

"This is the Jones farm. Welcome!"

Eamon raised his head and looked around. A wide plain covered in snow. In the background endless trees, over which a mountain towered. This was the place where he would build a home, for himself, and his two daughters.

-

James didn't know what to do. During dinner, his mother Ruth had asked where the O'Malleys would stay, she feared their extra mouths to feed. She did not want them in the chapel, it was the house of god after all. Then Tama had offered her tent, she and Lily would sleep in her mothers tent. Sneaky Tama.

Kimeya was surprised, but as James nodded, she agreed.

And so now James was wide awake, in a bed he shared now with Kimeya, her daughter Tama and his little sister Lily. He was hard, but he didn't make a move.

Not in the first night.

The second night he took Kimeya in the darkness from behind, facing away from the two teenage girls. He played with her full tits, her strong thighs. He wanted the girls to know, Kimeya was still his woman. And as his woman, she would not complain. The opposite, he wanted the girls to know, that as his women, he would make them scream out of pleasure.

As Kimeya did as she came the second time.

James rolled on his back. Heart beating, still hard.

And soon after, he felt a touch, a warm body. Tama had waited her turn.

He felt her lips on his cock, making sure it was there to stay. Only later Tama realized, that the strange taste on her tongue had been her mothers. Dark and ripe.

Lily staid back, she lacked the courage.

But as soon as Tama heard her mother sleep, she climbed on top, her pussy wet for his cock. She mounted him, and first it was almost silently, he was buried deep in her, while she pressed her lips against his mouth, asking for them to be silenced.

But Kimeya kept sleeping. And Tama grew bolder.

He could barely see her in the darkness, but he knew what she looked like, when she rode him like the savage, that she was. She also wasn't that silent anymore.

She moaned the whole night, and when James took her from behind, alone the sound of his body smashing into Tama's perky butt, fast, again and again, should have awoken Kimeya.

Lily was certainly awake. Watching her brother, giving it to his little native plaything.

In the third night he saw Kimeya's open eyes, just as he pushed his full length into her daughters tight pussy. He had fucked Kimeya first and he had thought she was asleep.

But now Kimeya was watching James, as he fucked her daughter. She immediately knew this wasn't their first time, and she had woken up before in her tent, alone.

James was between Tama's legs, who had fallen backwards, her arms stretched wide. James had his hands under her ass, pushing himself deep into the wet and hot pussy.

He stopped. In the darkness he could not see Kimeya's expression, only her eyes.

Wide open, accepting.

Now with her blessing, he made Tama scream on his cock. Her young body winced before him, and he reached out, to touch her firm breast, to touch her lips.

She was his now, for good.

And then, shortly before Tama came, and her hands dug into the pelts below them, Kimeya came closer, reached out to her daughter, holding her arm, to support her.

And Tama turned her head, and she watched her mother in the eyes, as she came. Her orgasm took her away, and then James kissed her.

"I love you," Tama whispered.

"I love you too, my sweet girl."

They fell asleep, Tama nested between her mother and James.

The next day brought a storm and everybody on the James farm was confined to their rooms. Nothing could be done outside. It was early afternoon already, they had just eaten lunch, as Tama didn't want to wait anymore, for the night and what the night would bring.

In the light of a lantern and their fire, Lily read the bible. Kimeya worked on a rug.

Tama meanwhile sat next to James, next to the fire. Drinking herbal tea.

Her hand on his leg.

Kimeya looked up, just in the moment as her daughter climbed on top of James, to shower him with kisses.

"Tama!" she called.

Tama looked to her. Kimeya nodded to Lily.

"Don't worry," she said, "Lily knows."

Now it was Lily's turn to look up. And all three woman, or more exactly the two woman, and the one woman to be, shared a knowing look.

In the beginning Tama just kissed James, who leaned against a small pelt covered chest. But soon they shed their clothes, Tama pulled her leather dress over her head, exposing her firm tits. Her nipples were hard, and on her stomach wasn't an ounce of fat.

Tama almost ripped James shirt, as she pulled it from him.

She freed the object of her desire from his pants, half-grown.

And then she sucked her man, right in front of her mother and Lily.

At first both pretended not to watch, to not acknowledge what happened. But Lily didn't turn any pages any more and Kimeya had stopped working altogether.

James watched around. The beautiful young Tama, her lips around his dick, devoted. Little Lily, her face red-blushed once again. And Kimeya, who looked, yes, who looked a bit lost.

"Kimeya, come join your daughter," James said, "teach her your tricks. She could learn a lot from you."

Kimeya didn't know how to react, this was unheard of. But James made sense, who better than a mother could teach a daughter, how to keep a man happy.

Kimeya put her rug aside, and stepped closer. She kneed right next to James, watching her daughter devour this big piece of meat. Only as Kimeya laid her hand on Tama's head, her daughter realized that her mother had joined them.

"Let me teach you," Kimeya said.

Tama let go of the dick. Lines of spit connected her lips with the purple tip of his cock.

With big eyes Tama nodded.

And now mother and daughter joined their forces, Kimeya took the lead and Tama followed. James realized Tama learned quick and Kimeya was a good teacher.

He leaned back to close his eyes. This was too good to be true. Those tongues, the warmth, the bliss that vibrated in his whole body. He was truly blessed.

"You both are wonderful," he said as he opened his eyes again.

Kimeya smiled, she was proud.

And then he remembered Lily. She was still sitting with her book in her small hand, watching with an wide open mouth. Her other hand had found her pussy.

Kimeya stood up. Her daughter was already naked, but she wore still her woven dress.

She looked at James.

He nodded.

Then Kimeya removed her dress slowly until she finally stood fully naked in the middle of the tent, watching down on her daughter, who could not get enough of this dick. She looked gorgeous, her tits full, and her hips wider than her daughters, and James could not get enough of that strong body.

He stood up and surprised Tama a bit. But he didn't care, he wanted to kiss Kimeya, who had given herself to him, and not only that, she had given her daughter to him.

He kissed her and she kissed him back. He held her in his arms, pressing his body against her. He needed her to know, that he still wanted her.

Tama had shared James with her mother before, just without her knowing it. And so she welcomed his display of affection towards her mother. She knew, she could not take away James for herself, especially not his cock.

His wonderful cock.

On her knees, below James and her mother, she wrapped her lips once again around his girth. Sucking, and licking.

It was Kimeya who pulled Tama up and they shared a deep lock.

Kimeya guided James towards her daughter, and then James pulled Tama up and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Kimeya stood behind her daughter, guided him in, supporting her daughter.

In then James fucked Tama, in her mothers arms.

While his little sister watched, heavily masturbating.

Tama's pussy was stretched wide in this position, it felt as if her own weight would push him deeper inside, deeper than ever before. And she enjoyed every bit of it.

Kimeya could feel his thrusts, as she held her daughter in place, for James to take her. Tama's eyes had rolled back and James shared a deep look with Kimeya.

He reached out with his left arm, touched Kimeya's face, her lips. And when he opened her mouth with his thumb, she sucked on it.

Time flew by.

After two orgasm, the deeply satisfied Tama watched her mother as she got fucked from behind. Her mothers full tits swung back and forth, they were much bigger than her own. Tama reached out with her hand, to touch them, to feel the hardness of her mothers nipples.

Tama looked up to James, who smiled at her.

"Kiss me," he said.

Tama kneed next to him and she offered him her mouth.

And so they kissed, as Kimeya came for the first time that day.

In the early evening, Lily had watched her brother have his way with those two native woman for a few hours already. She had fingered herself to three smaller orgasms. What she saw was unbelievable, so animalistic, so forbidden, and yet she could not look away. And arousal prickled across her body.

But nobody had invited her, and she lacked to courage to join on her own.

Now Kimeya prepared a light dinner, to replenish the energy they had spent. Tama lied next to James, who had positioned himself against that pelt covered chest again.

He sipped on his tea as Tama worked to harden his dick again for the next round. He had come three times already.

Her lips were wrapped around his dick as Kimeya brought them bowls of food.

Tama wouldn't let go, but James laughed and pulled her away.

"Eat, my little princess," he said.

After dinner, they prepared for the night. James stepped outside, barely covered with clothes, warm from food and sex. He checked if the storm had ripped parts of the tent away. He also checked on the O'Malley's tent, but both looked good.

"Eamon," he yelled.

"Come in," he heard the muffled voice from inside the tent.

He opened the flaps, careful to avoid loosing to much warmth, and stepped inside.

The O'Malley family had eaten already too and were ready for the night. Erin and Shannon, the twins, were sitting by the fire, knitting. In their evening dress, made from white cotton. The red hair glowed in the light of the fire, and they looked happy to see him.

"Do you have enough wood?" James asked.

Before Erin could answer, Eamon spoke.

"We have. This tent is better than I thought. Keeps warm."

Eamon looked at James, without much clothing.

"Your tent must be warm," he smiled.

"It is," James smiled back.

James left the O'Malley family, to go back to mother and daughter, and sister, his family.

It must have past midnight, when James laid back, with open eyes, reflecting on this remarkable day. Of all the images that flashed before his eyes, the last one was his favorite. Kimeya and Tama, mother and daughter, licking each others faces, slurping up his cum, after he had pumped his last load all over them.

Now Kimeya and Tama laid in his arms, one on each side. Their bodies warm and soft.

Only little Lily slept alone.

The next day was brutal. The storm had damaged the roof of the house, and James spent all day repairing it. He had to shovel snow, fetch water from the icy river, look after the horses. Eamon joined him repairing the house. He hadn't lied when he said, that he wouldn't shy away from work. And Eamon was a strong man, the only other man, besides James, on the Jones farm. Bethany worked hard as well, but some things require pure strength, and that's when men shine.

It was dark already when James returned to his tent, beat and tired. After some warm food he fell asleep. He woke up in the middle of the night. He heard hushed whispers and then he recognized who was moaning, it was his little sister Lily. Probably with Tama's fingers on her pussy. He smiled, before sleep overwhelmed him again.

It was two days later. James and Kimeya had just returned from the smokehouse, when they surprised the two girls, Tama and Lily, naked, kissing, fingering each other, in the middle of the tent.

James and Kimeya stood in the opening of the tent, watching the display of the two young bodies, intertwined, Lily with blond hair, pale skin, red-blushed face, with those thin legs. And Tama, with a darker skin, so smooth, and the black braided hair, was on top, forcing herself onto her lover, with the desire to bring her as much pleasure as possible.

Only when the cold air from the outside, that flowed through the opening, reached them, they realized they had been watched. They stopped. Kimeya, dropped the bundle she had carried onto the floor.

"Tama, there is fish. Go, clean it," she said.

James watched his little sisters naked body as she covered it with some clothing.

"Lily, go help," he said.

While Kimeya and James sat inside, the two girls were outside, with the fish.

James shared a tea with Kimeya, who was visible taken with the latest development, her daughter with Lily.

"You knew?" she asked.

"I knew."

Kimeya nodded. What should she do, she could hardly forbid her daughter to be with Lily, not after what she had did together with Tama the other day. When they had fucked Lily's brother James, together, right in front of Lily. Maybe it was even better that way, so Lily wouldn't be left behind.

And so it the evening, it was Lily on Tama's side, as she had impaled herself on James cock. It was Lily who kissed Tama, with her hands between her lovers legs, trying to increase the pleasure her friend experienced, while her brothers cock stretched Tama's pussy lips wide open.

And then when Kimeya rode him, James encouraged his little sister to do it again, to reach out with her little hand and search with her fingers for the most sensitive spot, but only this time it was Kimeya Lily touched, it was Kimeya she helped to come.

It was almost natural that little Lily blew his brother, after Kimeya had come and fallen back from him. It was almost natural that James pushed his little sisters mouth down, with his hand on her head, down on his cock. And Lily slurped Kimeya's juices from his dick, and spit drooled from her chin. Tama and Kimeya, both content and spent, just watched in post orgasm bliss.

Watched as James pushed his cock deeper into his sisters mouth, than ever before. And then they watched as he pumped his load into her throat, on her red-blushed cheeks, her pink lips. They watched as innocent little Lily, licked around her lips, to get it all. To get all of her brothers delicious cum.

And in this moment it was clear, for everybody in the tent, little innocent Lily, wouldn't be innocent for long.

It was after the first Christmas mass that James gave, in his fathers chapel, as their preacher, as the head of the family, as their patriarch. The O'Malleys were there, Eamon with his daughters Erin and Shannon. Abigail was there, with her son Nathan, and her husband, the meek Jesse. And there were of course, his mother Ruth, his sisters Bethany and Rachel. And his devoted personal flock, Kimeya, Tama, and Lily.

The native mother and daughter sat next to each other, dressed for the winter, and under their pelts was warm and soft skin visible. Tama had braided a band in her mothers hair. Lily wore one of Bethany's old dresses, extra fitted by Ruth for the occasion.

In the mass James had spoken of family and future. Had praised the lord for bringing the O'Malleys to the farm. He had spoken of the chapel, and his late fathers last wish.

And after dinner in the cramped Jones family home, James presented each of them with a small token, a gift, a carton of sugar cookies for the O'Malley twins for example, a knife for Bethany, that he had bought in Woodview, a warm scarf for his mother Ruth, a self made slingshot for Nathan. Only for Lily he didn't bring anything, he explained, she would get hers later, in the tent.

And after that, Lily face was blushed red.

When James finally took Lily, she was surrounded by Kimeya and Tama, who had prepared them.

Tama had undressed Lily and laid her down. She licked her young lover, licked her tits, kissed her mouth. Her hands touched her pale skin, of her flat stomach and her thighs, before her hand settled in, right between Lily's legs, searching, teasing, caring.

Meanwhile James dick was sucked to full strength by Kimeya, who had settled in to her role as a sharing mother and teacher, as only one of James women.

When he finally took Lily, her small body was below him, he between her open legs, her face looking up to him, anxious, red-blushed and ready. He could feel the love coming from his little sister. Her body looked wonderful, so young, so innocent. Her small tits, crowned with pale pink nipples, were only a small handful, her waist was narrow, and her hips pointed towards the promising center.

A small pussy, pink soft lips and with a little bit blond hair on top. His cock next to it looked huge, too big. But Tama had prepared Lily well, juices dripped from her pussy.

And then Tama guided him inside.

The opening was so narrow, he could not believe it. As Tama, with her fist around his dick, pushed him further, Lily winced.

"Do it," Kimeya said.

And now James forced himself deeper into his little virgin sister, until Lily wasn't a virgin anymore.

Lily's pussy was so tight, he could barely move. Lily breathed hard, but smiled, happy.

James bowed down, down to Lily. With his girth stretching her, he kissed her, he whispered in her ear, the things he wanted her to know, that she was a woman now, his woman.

Very slowly begun James now to move back and forth, only a little bit, just enough for a little friction. And Lily moaned into his mouth.

After a few minutes James grew bolder, now he moved his ass with more force, and more length produced now more friction. Tama's hand returned to Lily's pussy and her fingers circled the little pink nob, her clit.

And the James settled onto his knees, pulled his sister tiny ass on his legs, while her head rested in Kimeya's lap, who caressed her blond hair.

And then he fucked her to her first orgasm that night.

Her first orgasm with a dick inside, with her brothers dick.

And for Lily it was clear, she was happy. She knew this was only the first time, from now on, she was one of James women, and as such, he would take care of her, he would protect her, but most importantly he would stuff his fat cock inside of her tiny little pussy hole, until she would scream for mercy.

And Lily was happy that she had Tama, her best friend. It was Tama who she had asked if she could be with James, and it was Tama who had promised her womanhood.

And then later that evening, as James shot his first load into his little sister, Tama wondered if Lily would have the same destiny as herself, the destiny for motherhood.

Tama knew, she would begin to show eventually.

12