Joni's New Job Ch. 03

Story Info
Joni starts her new job and fully welcomed.
4.7k words
4.72
10k
20
2

Part 3 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 3: ACCEPTANCE AND STARTING

The three days seemed to drag by. Three days ago I had flown to sunny Miami from cold wintry Chicago for a most unusual job interview. I had lost my last job ten months earlier due entirely to my own indiscretions. Sexual indiscretions that they said put the company in danger of sexual assault criticism. That the last job loss was the second for me for the same reason, I had resigned myself after ten months that I would never again be considered for a high level executive assistant position. I had begun thinking my career goals should be lowered ... like to the level of McDonalds.

That interview was for the exact job I wanted but never thought I would get. What I learned, though, changed my perspective of my life. The CEO of Farnum Industries had research done on me and believed I was the ideal candidate for the Executive Assistant job he was trying to fill. The Executive Assistant criteria wasn't what drew his attention to me, though. The real position he was dreaming to fill required the skills of an experienced Executive Assistant but someone additionally willing to become an office slut for himself and the three Senior Vice Presidents located in a private executive suite of the headquarters building. My sexual troubles seemed to fit, at least as far as he was concerned, for an interview.

The formal interview with Mr. Farnum in his office ended with me naked on my knees sucking his cock and swallowing his cum. That night his evaluation continued. After drinks and dinner, he fucked me in both pussy and ass. It went pretty well. He came in both my holes and I orgasmed as many times.

He told me the job was mine but he would not accept my decision until after a three day cooling off period to think about the dramatic change it would mean for my life. I wouldn't only be a slut in the office to the four men, but Mr. Farnum's personal slut to be used when, how, and where he wished. The reason the three days seemed interminably long was that the job, the real job, was exactly what I wanted. That I would be available sexually to four men seemed perfect for a woman who had trouble controlling her sexual urges.

Finally, the three days of waiting was up.

"Alice, this is Joni Mathers," I announced over the phone as Mr. Farnum's temporary assistant answered the call.

"Yes, Ms. Mathers. Mr. Farnum said to put you through to him immediately. By the way," she added, "you must have made quite the impression. He has seemed quite anxious."

Shoot, I thought. I forgot Miami was Eastern Time Zone. He's been in the office an hour, already. "Thank you, Alice."

The line clicked, then, "Joni!" he blurted out without me announcing myself. "What did you decide?"

"Sir, there was no dilemma to think about. Waiting three days seemed interminable to me. Of course, I want the job. I can't wait to start."

"Excellent!" He sounded very pleased and relieved. "I am going to have some information sent to you from Human Resources. Included will be information regarding a mover for your belonging. I will send you some apartment rentals for your consideration." I commented that I had checked apartment cost compared to what I had after downsizing after losing my job. I wasn't sure where I would find an apartment relative to the office. He told me not to worry about that. He had a discretionary budget. He also told me I would have a clothing allowance. He would be providing me with very specific dress requirements.

"Good to know, sir. Kneeling can be hell on stockings," I said. He laughed.

"This is going to work out very well, Joni. I like your attitude."

* * * *

"Good morning, Alice," I greeted Mr. Farnum's temporary assistant. I had already spent considerable time with Human Resources going through the new hire paperwork, payroll, insurance, 401K, etc. They had a badge ready for me except for my picture to be put on it. That badge allow me access to every department but most importantly to the secure executive suite. Except for night-time cleaning, only five people had such access: Mr. Farnum, his three Senior Vice Presidents, and me.

"Ms. Mathers, welcome. Mr. Farnum is anxious to see you. You should know, though, that IT will be hear in an hour to set you up with your new company devices: smartphone, laptop, tablet, and access to the company network, passwords, etc."

"Thank you, Alice. I am looking forward to spending the next few days with you to learn some of the little secrets of managing these men," I said with a laugh. She laughed, too. "Is he ready for me?" She nodded excitedly and pointed to the door. I had the distinct feeling she was eager to get back to her real job downstairs.

I knocked on the door to his office and opened the door. "Is this a good time, sir?" He waved me in and I closed the door behind me.

He stood and strode around his desk to gather me in a tight hug. I smiled. This was not going to be the normal office situation.

"God," he said as he hugged me, again. "It is good to hold you."

"Sir," I ventured, "can I ..."

He laughed and shook his head. "No, not with Alice out there. Besides, your schedule is booked. I want to take you to dinner tonight." I smiled. I remembered vividly the last time we had dinner.

"At my hotel, sir?" I asked. His smile grew. That would be perfect.

"Have you seen your apartment, yet? The mover promised to deliver in two days."

"No, sir, not inside. I drove past it on my way in. I can't believe I will be living in such a place."

He smiled. "Well, dear, I want the location convenient for you getting to the office and, more importantly, for you to be convenient to my home." I smiled. He really wasn't kidding about the personal slut part, apparently.

We talked about schedules for the next days, my quick training period with Alice and getting acquainted with the Senior Vice Presidents. I knew the real 'getting acquainted' would occur after I officially took over the office from Alice.

The dinner that night was very nice, of course. That was the pretext, though. What he was really looking forward to was again being together in my room after dinner. He fucked me twice and I spent every moment between the fucks sucking him back to hard. I couldn't wait for the day when I had control of the secure executive office without Alice.

* * * *

Riding the elevator to the 12th floor, I was early for the official start of office hours. I could feel the butterflies of anticipation and excitement. This was the first day of taking over the office without Alice. This felt like another first day of the rest of my life. I looked in the mirrored walls of the elevator and smiled at the new clothes (thanks to the clothing allowance from Mr. Farnum) that were just at the edge of corporate appropriateness. Yes, I thought, the first day to fully 'get acquainted' with the other three executives sharing the exclusive office space with Mr. Farnum. I had worked with each of them with proper office decorum while Alice and HR provided orientation to the company and the job. That would all change now.

I stood before the doors to the 'inner sanctum' as Alice joked about it. Friday and it was my first real day. I used my Executive Suite ID badge to unlock the heavy wood doors to the suite of office. I paused just inside for a moment to take in how my life was about to change. Yes, in a way, it had markedly changed since arriving in Miami when Mr. Farnum again took me to dinner at the hotel I stayed in while the mover was in-transit. I had enjoyed his cock that night but there was to be much more than a night of fucking the boss. The butterflies returned. Just how was this crazy job idea of Mr. Farnum's going to work?

I started my computer, then went to start the coffee before powering up the copy machine/printer/scanner, and the individual printers in each office. I punched in my password and verified what I already knew about the day's schedule for each of the men. They were all due to be in the office and I guessed that would be true for most Mondays and Fridays, at least. Executives didn't need to mess up their personal days.

I visually checked the office phone system but punched in for messages, anyway. No flashing indicator meant no unanswered messages but I checked to be sure the system could be trusted.

I then pulled up my 'To Do' list on the tablet that would be my constant companion in the office containing schedules, tasks, and notes. I had cleaned up everything critical last night at home. The apartment I moved into was nicely furnished but I still had boxes of personal things scattered around the place. I would take care of those in time. Decorating and sorting out what belongings from the cold north would work in the sunny, beach environment of Miami was best to do slowly over time.

I looked over my desk at the door when I heard a click indicating it unlocking. Mr. Farnum. I stood and moved with him to his office.

"You beat me," he said. "I was hoping to be here to see your reaction to this day." He studied me as he laid his briefcase on his otherwise empty desk but for the phone and monitor. "I was curious if it would be a look of intimidation or worry or ..."

"Excitement, sir," I finished for him. "Very much it was excitement."

"Are you unpacked?" he asked as he settled into his chair and looked me up and down.

I shook my head. My body began tingling as I watched his eyes brazenly looking at my body. "No, sir. The furnished apartment was easy to settle into. I'll take my time with decorating and deciding on other things I moved down. I'll find places for it all but I'm not rushing that." I giggled, "There is a lot occupying my attention."

He nodded with a smile. I watched his eyes focus on my cleavage and breasts, on my legs, and the way the skirt fit over my hips. I was wearing a new outfit, of course. Mr. Farnum provided me with his ideas for my office dress. He had other ideas for other times, too. I was wearing a white buttoned sleeveless blouse that I had unbuttoned to expose a hint of lace from my bra which was sheer lace providing marginal support for my C-cup breasts. The skirt was fitted and stopped at mid-thigh that might be a bit short but I wasn't an executive but an assistant. My legs were encased in sheer stockings and I wore 4-inch high heels.

He offered me to sit. He watched me as I sat in one of the visitor chairs opposite him. I knew the tight skirt would rise up my thigh when I sat and I knew it would rise higher when I cross one leg over the other as I did it.

"What are you wearing underneath, dear?" he asked with more than a hint of arousal.

"The bra is white, sheer lace as you can undoubtedly tell. I am also wearing a white, sheer lace thong, sir. Would you like to see? Should I undress for you, sir?"

"You are anxious to begin living that part of the job, aren't you?" he asked with a big, lusty smile. "Yes, I do, but I think that should wait for later when I re-introduce you to the other men in the conference room." What had been tingling feeling or butterflies before suddenly exploded within me. My mind created flashing images of what might happen in the conference room because I had already been introduced to the other men formally. The next introduction had to be more.

I greeted each of the Senior Vice Presidents by name as they arrived: Mr. Edwards was CFO; Mr. Adams was COO; and Mr. Jackson was Corporate Attorney. It was Mr. Jackson's name that I had since seen as the creator of the second NDA I signed regarding my full job description, surprisingly detailing my slut availability and use. The three days in the office with that knowledge but unable to act on it was telling on all five of us. That was to end soon.

I was busy at my desk on the computer reviewing edits Mr. Edwards had made to new policy on accounting for company expenses during travel when I heard Mr. Farnum's voice from behind me, "Joni, we are ready for you."

I turned around and was surprised to see that all four of them were in the conference room. I hadn't noticed, which I guess said something about my ability to focus while on a task.

I stood, smoothed my skirt and checked that my blouse was tightly tucked into my skirt, the better for accenting my breasts I had learned long ago.

As I approached the conference room, I saw Mr. Farnum at the left end with Mr. Edwards and Mr. Adams on the far side and Mr. Jackson with his back to glass wall if he wasn't turned to watch me as the others were doing. I was sure they were watching not just me but my breasts as they jiggled only partially restricted by the bra I was wearing. As I stepped through the open door of the room, Mr. Farnum motioned me to him at the apparent head of the table.

The four men remained seat. As I stood next to Mr. Farnum the three others leaned back in the swivel and rocking chairs, their expressions were attentive and expectant. Mr. Farnum wrapped his arm around my hips and I stepped tightly next to him.

"Joni, I know you have met all three of my Senior Vice Presidents but this day is something of significance, I think. We all know how significant this first day without Alice in the area is and what it means for us. So, we'll start off fresh."

His hand stroked my thigh. In any office setting anywhere else, it would have been much too intimate and entirely inappropriate. Instead, the action was a signal and would soon be considered tame.

"Gentlemen, allow me to introduce you to Joni Mathers. She is, of course, the new Executive Assistant. She also has background certification and experience in Project Management. I am wholly confident she will be a valuable asset to each of us in that regard." He paused and his hand moved up and down my thigh as if exaggerating the motion for effect. I smiled at the other men throughout the physical contact. "Before I introduce these three men to you, Joni, there is another aspect to you being here that deserves highlighting."

"I agree, sir. I think I know just the way to do that." I continued to smile at the men as my hands moved to my blouse. I remained at Mr. Farnum's side as I completed unbuttoning the blouse and pulling the loose tails from the skirt. I slipped it off and found an empty chair in the corner to place it onto. I worked on the skirt, pushed it over my hips and down my legs. After placing it with my blouse, I resumed my position at his side as I reached behind to unclasp the bra. As it fell away to free my breasts, a soft gasp and mumbled comments floated to me. I stood naked but for the thin thong, stockings, and heels. In seconds, the thong was gone. I stood before the four most senior executives of the corporation. Mr. Farnum was absolutely correct that this was a significant day for us and most significantly for me.

"Something like this, sir?" I asked as I stood naked with his hand back on my opposite hip and ass.

"Yes, Joni. It is a good start," he replied. I smiled widely. Start, indeed. Anticipation was heavy.

As he introduced each of the men with titles and major responsibilities, his hand moved between my thighs. I parted my legs to give him access and in the process to show my acceptance. His fingers slid along my already wet pussy lips. The action was open and obvious and all the men were watching even as they added whatever they seemed necessary regarding their jobs. I gasped when a finger slipped through my lips and into my hole. When he added a second finger, I moaned. Nobody missed it.

I had two fingers sawing in and out of my pussy. I didn't even notice that it was quiet in the room except for the soft moans that were escaping from my mouth. Despite my propensity to act out my sexuality, exhibitionism was never a part of that. Within only a few encounters, I had walked a hotel hallway bare breasted and found myself naked before four controlling and powerful men with one of them moving his fingers in my pussy in full view of the others. It was an incredible turn-on and I was understanding the power of being exposed.

"Sir," I gasped, "I think more is needed. I need ... I mean ..." I continued to gasp with moans as the fingers continued to move in and out.

"What do you suggest, Joni?" He asked it so innocently but it was terribly teasing.'

"Oh ... God ... sir," it came out between increasing moans. "Please, sir ... I've waited for days... for this day to come."

"You know what to do, then," he said with a big smile as he pointed to Mr. Jackson who was almost next to me.

I took a step to him and dropped to knees as he swiveled in the chair, raised his hips to loosen his belt and lower his slacks. I assisted with pulling his slacks to his knees. His cock was already hard and about average in size like virtually all cock I had ever experienced. I sucked him for several minutes until he forced a break by standing up, pulling me up, too. He pressed me over the table. I spread my feet wide for him. My mind swirled with conflicting thoughts. I needed to be fucked. The need was almost desperate. I didn't understand it, though. I had always enjoyed sex and pursued it inappropriately sometimes but it was never like this. I barely knew the man pressing his cock into my very lubricated pussy.

Something had triggered a mental and physical response: Mr. Farnum and the feeling that has grown so quickly toward him? The idea of the job including free-use sex that had been simmering inside me for those days in anticipation? Whatever it was, the reaction to being penetrated by the first of the men in front of the others was intense. I groaned as the cock penetrated and was pressed into me inch by inch as if he was still tentative about it.

Mr. Jackson pulled back and finally slammed the rest of his cock into my pussy. His hips hit my ass and he grunted. "Damn," he exclaimed, "her pussy is hot and wet. It's clenching around my cock. Fuck," he continued.

I glanced directly across the table to find Mr. Edwards with his cock out and stroking it. I glanced next to him to find Mr. Adams doing the same. I turned to Mr. Farnum who was leaning back in his chair simply watching, a pleased look of satisfaction on his face. Our eyes connected and he smiled at me before responding to Mr. Jackson's exclamation.

"If you like the feel of clenching, you need to try her ass," he calmly said.

A surge of arousal flashed through me at hearing his comment with our eyes connected and I understood. My reaction was him ... Mr. Farnum. I didn't understand why but I understood that it was. I also understood the 'why' was important. Mr. Farnum was pleased with me and that sent my arousal soaring. God ... what a feeling! I was being fucked as well as nearly any other man had fucked me and a significant part of my rising stimulation and pending orgasm was Mr. Farnum sitting to the side watching.

I orgasmed at the moment I felt Mr. Jackson begin his climax in my pussy. With the last of his cum inside me, he pulled out and collapsed back into the chair with his slacks still at his knees. I immediately turned to lick and suck his cock clean. He gasped at my action, his hand gently on the back of my head.

When I was satisfied, I stood and smiled down at him. "Thank you, sir." He stared up at me stunned and still collecting his senses.

"Damn, Tim," he said to Mr. Farnum as I turned to make my way to the other side of the table to Mr. Edwards, "how did you find her? She's amazing." I smiled down at Mr. Farnum as I passed behind him, my fingers sliding across his clothed shoulders.

Mr. Edwards and Mr. Adams were similar fucks. They both took me bent over the table, both in my pussy that was becoming messier with each fuck and deposited cum. All were about 6-inch cocks.

I stood after cleaning Mr. Adams's cock. Still only wearing stockings and heels, I slowly, deliberately walked toward Mr. Farnum. Earlier, when I first stripped in front of the men, it was something I needed to do, something that was required. I had felt tentative, nervous, and a bit embarrassed in the process but determined. The exhibitionism had been powerful as it had been before with Mr. Farnum. Walking back to Mr. Farnum after fucking his three senior associates I felt a confidence and assurance that was surprising to me. I saw the pleased look on his face and returned it to him. Was he going to fuck me here, too?

12