Joni's New Job Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rose to his feet as I approached. He was loosening his belt and slacks. They dropped as he pulled my used body in for a passionate kiss. Three cocks had just used my pussy and I had cleaned all of them with my tongue, lips, and mouth. There was no hesitation in his kiss, though. He broke the kiss, turned me to the table and smacked my ass cheek. He pressed me over the table with his hand between my shoulder blades.

Pussy or ass, I wondered. It would be curious to feel his cock in my pussy after three loads of cum. What difference would I still feel? Would it feel different than other times he had fucked me?

I spread my feet wide and felt his cock press at my pussy. As swampy and used as it was, he plunged his hard cock inside. "OH ... FUCK ... Yesssss," I exclaimed. He fucked me hard with long and powerful thrusts for at least a full minute. Long enough that I knew his cock was pleasure even after three others had used my pussy.

Suddenly, it was gone, though. I was moaning and sighing at the powerful fucking he was giving me when my pussy was suddenly empty. I grumbled my frustration. The next instant I felt his hands spread my ass cheeks, his cock pressing between them. One hand left a cheek to align the cock head to my tight asshole. I gasped at the touch and initial pressure, my mind instantly rehearsing the actions I used before when he used my ass. A cock in my tight hole but the pleasure had been amazing. Besides, my brain seemed to remind me, he wants this, it will please him. I relaxed and pressed my hips back at him. He pressed forward and our combined effort punched his cum smeared cock head past my resisting sphincter.

I groaned loudly at the penetration. Mr. Farnum paused. I didn't even have time to put my hand back. My eyes caught Mr. Edwards's eyes as he watched and showing a sense of amazement. Perhaps, I thought, he had never experience anal. I recognized something new in myself, as the cock moved several inches at a time further into my ass. I had the Executive Assistant position that I had believed I would never again enjoy but that was no longer my sense of being dedicated to. I was Mr. Farnum's slut and that meaning and feeling became clear to me as I was fucked in the ass in front of the other men. I was being fucked for the fourth time in the room, this time anally ravaged, I fully understood the role I had in the office. When I orgasmed on his cock in my ass and my clenching ass brought him to climax to spew his cum deep, I fully felt my purpose.

We were still panting and gasping as Mr. Farnum pulled me back, his still hard cock in my ass, to sit in his chair, my legs on the outside of his. We faced the table, the other men watching, their eyes moving from our faces to my heaving breasts, to my very exposed pussy probably still leaking their cum.

Mr. Farnum fondled a breast and teased a nipple with one hand as the other slid down between my thighs to my empty pussy. He stroked my clit to elicit a moan from me, then snaked a finger into my used hole. I looked up at the three men watching it.

"Gentlemen, you now have experienced Joni's cunt," he said as if addressing any topic in a business meeting. His use of the word 'cunt' hit me as the other men watched him finger fuck me with his cock still buried in my ass. "You've seen me use her ass and heard her orgasm from it. She is an excellent cock sucker, too." I know I was blushing even after all the use.

He asked if there were any questions. I couldn't believe there would be but I was wrong. Mr. Adams asked, "What about after hours away from the office?"

Mr. Farnum's fingers continued on my nipple and in my pussy for a quiet moment. Then, "I think one step at a time. There is adjustment for all of us, especially Joni. We'll come back to that later." They all nodded with acceptance.

The men stood. They were all dressed. At sometime as I was being anally ravaged by a cock they had pulled themselves together. I stood slowly, the cock slowly, deliciously easing out of my ass. I turned to kneel between Mr. Farnum's knees as I began cleaning his cock. There was something nasty as well was erotic about cleaning a long cock that had just fucked my ass and the faint hint of different taste reinforced that.

Mr. Farnum pulled his underwear and slacks up but stopped me from dressing. He gathered my discarded clothes and led me out of the glass-walled conference room to his office next door. He dropped my clothes in one chair in front of his desk and I sat in another as he rounded his desk.

"How was it, dear?" he asked as his eyes slid over my naked body.

"Amazing, sir," I replied honestly. "I think you were right about me, sir." He raised his eyebrows questioningly. "I saw myself as promiscuous while you saw a slut. I think I am, sir. And ... now I am your slut, sir." I watched his eyes during my confession. "Having sex with four men in an office is pretty slutty. How will I truly know, sir?"

"This weekend," he quickly answered. "You will spend the weekend at my home. This weekend we will begin your transformation."

I had no idea what that meant but I sat naked in his office with cum leaking from my pussy and ass. That had to be a good start. He was watching my reaction. This was all so new to both of us and that brought uncertainty. I didn't feel any uncertainty, however. A smile broke over my face.

12