Joni's New Job Ch. 05

Story Info
Lingerie is the new office attire for Joni.
5.2k words
4.67
7.3k
11
3

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 5: OFFICE TIME

I arrived at the office early. It was a decision I made as I tried to sleep. I had been fucked so much my mind seemed to replay the events on a continuous loop. Even when I did succumb to sleep, my dreams were full of the images of cocks ... even cucumbers.

I was aroused and sure my thong would reflect that. I had the sense that I might be constantly aroused any time I was in the office or with any of them. After Friday and Sunday, I associated them with being fucked ... or sucking cock. My pussy and asshole were a bit sore from Sunday ... but not too sore.

I stood to meet each man with a kiss and greeting. Their hands very comfortably touched me and anticipation spiked my arousal higher. Shortly after all were in the office, the three VPs appeared at my desk each holding a hundred dollar bill extended to me. I shook my head.

"No, sirs," I emphatically said. "That would make me feel like a whore." I looked at each, the strong, very not submissive woman holding firm in attitude. "I am your Executive Assistant," I said with a softening smile. "Just with benefits," I added with a bigger smile.

"We didn't mean that, Joni," Mr. Adams blurted out defensively for the three of them. "You were just amazing and ... and ... well ... we thought a bonus is all."

I nodded. "Not money, though, okay? If you want ... maybe lingerie. Maybe something you would like to see me wearing." They nodded, apologized again, and returned to their offices.

I didn't think anything more about it until they again appeared at my desk after lunch, this time with shopping bags. I accepted them on my desk and curiously began removing items. All were lingerie as I had suggested. Bras and thongs mostly. Most all were so sheer I could practically see right through them. I knew such bras would offer little real support for my C-cup breasts but that would add to the enticement of being worn, I supposed. Then, I removed two very sheer baby-doll nightgowns. How would they see me in these, I wondered. But Sunday returned to my mind in a rush. Of course, I thought, I might be spending nights or weekends with each of them.

An hour later, I noticed the four of them in the conference room. I assumed that was normal for men who managed such an organization. I continued with my work.

"Joni," came Mr. Farnum's voice. I turned to see him standing in the open doorway to the glassed-in conference room. "Could you join us, please?"

"Of course, sir," I responded. I made the assumption it was about some corporate issue and grabbed my tablet to take notes. After all, I told myself, not everything is about sex just because the weekend was.

So much for assumptions, though. Before I could take a chair at the table, Mr. Farnum gave me an instruction that surprised me. "Please undress, Joni." I already understood that 'undressed' in the office meant to stockings and heels.

I placed the tablet on the table, reached behind my back and lowered the zipper to the sleeveless dress I was wearing. The front showed more cleavage than might be acceptable in most offices and the hem might be too short, too, but not for this office. Other people might think what they would think when they saw me outside the confines of this private suite space but they wouldn't know what really happened here.

Once naked and standing at the table, the men seemed to give themselves time to take in the view before offering me to sit. Though I had sucked or fucked three of them during the morning, I still wondered if this might be another group fuck. Only Mr. Edwards had isolated himself in his office with his ear to the phone most of the day. I had even offered to suck his cock while on the phone but with his hand covering the mouthpiece he confided he didn't trust his reaction. I had blown him a kiss and was sure his time would eventually come.

"We were just discussing a proposed modification to the conditions of your role in the office, Joni," Mr. Farnum began. I looked at him, then turned my attention to each of the men around the table. A modification, I wondered. Since I was sitting with them naked, it could only mean something sexual. "Since you have signed the agreement for your position with us, we think it only fair that you hear the proposed modification."

"Sir," I responded, "Sirs, I would have hoped you understand that you only have to instruct me in anything you desire."

"Thank you, dear," he continued, "but we don't want to presume too much. You are a willful and strong woman. We like that about you. It makes your willingness to do these things that much more exciting for us." I fondled a breast for them all to see. Willing like this, I thought. As if reading my mind's intent, they smiled. "We propose, with your acceptance, installing a lockable closet in our private restroom. You can use the closet for clothes. Our thought is that you arrive and leave work dressed as usual but then change into an outfit more ... more appropriate for your position." They were watching me intently. It was definitely a modification. "Since our office suite is secure, it should be safe. If an emergence arises requiring someone unexpectedly to enter, you can retreat to the restroom to dress." He smiled lustily. "Perhaps clean up, too, if necessary." I nodded knowingly.

I gazed at each of them but mostly at Mr. Farnum. "If necessary, sir?" I replied with a smile that brought chuckles and recognition from all of them. "As I said, sir, you only need to instruct me. I may not be submissive but this is the most exciting thing I've been exposed to. As you've undoubtedly noticed, I have not been inclined to say 'no'." He smiled. I was sure it was what he expected me to respond with. I might normally be willful and strong but with him I was a compliant slut. "What did you have in mind for my ... what did you call it? ... more appropriate attire?"

"Use your imagination, dear. I am sure you won't disappoint us."

I stood by bumping back the rolling chair I was sitting on. I was still fondling my breast. Then, I began stroking my pussy. They wanted me scantily dressed in the office but at the moment I was hoping for more attention. "That has the added stimulation of risk," I said. "What can I do for you, gentlemen?" It was a simple question but dripping with possibilities. I then remembered Mr. Edwards. "Sir," I said addressing him, "you've been very busy today ..."

He smiled, immediately pushed his chair back from the table, and opened his slacks. I moved around the table the long way so I passed each of the other men who took the opportunity to touch my naked body in some way. Upon reaching Mr. Edwards, I went to my knees and sucked his growing cock into my mouth to my throat. He gasped at the suddenness of his cock being devoured. After only a few minutes, his cock was hard in my mouth and throat. I gave it a final kiss on the head, stood, and bent over the tabletop in front of him with my feet wide and supported on my elbows.

Nothing needed to be said. He was out of his chair and behind me, his cock slipping along my pussy lips until it settled just on the opening to my pussy. He pressed forward and his cock slipped inside.

"Damn, you are a wonderful slut, Joni. Always wet and eager," he exclaimed as his cock slid deeper.

"I love the way her cunt muscles squeeze, too," Mr. Adams offered casually.

"Fuck," Mr. Edwards responded, "she's doing it now. Oh ... fuck ... yes." He began fucking me fast and furious. I raised up slightly to allow my breasts to swing underneath me. I knew how much the men loved seeing that. I found his rhythm and added my own thrusts back to meet his. The good and bad of being fucked at work was that they tended to be urgent and fast for quicker release. I slipped a hand between my legs to stroke my clit. A fast fuck with my muscle control might bring them off but I might need some extra stimulation to join them. When he shot his cum into my pussy, I joined him with a nice orgasm.

I had dropped my forehead to my crossed arms as I enjoyed the feel of his cock leaking the last of its cum and the slight movement of it from his heavy panting. When he pulled out, I waited for a moment thinking my open pussy would be an enticing view for him before I would turn to clean his cock. I was nicely surprised when another cock was pressing through my hole. I looked over my shoulder to find Mr. Adams who I had sucked to climax in the morning but not fucked. Based on that, I settled in for more. Mr. Farnum was the only one who had fucked me earlier so I figured Mr. Jackson would be using me after Mr. Adams. I wasn't disappointed.

* * * *

I knocked on the open door to Mr. Farnum's office. He looked up, smiled at seeing me, and waved me in. He was on the phone. I had taken a chair opposite him and patiently waited for the call to end. I replayed the meeting in the conference room thinking this job was so much more than I ever imagined. Of course, who could really imagine such a job?

"What's on your mind, dear?" he asked as he ended the call. His eyes traveled over my body. He smiled bigger, "Have you taken to our proposed modification to your job, already?"

I looked down at my naked body. I returned his smile, "No sir ... uhmm ... not intentionally. After being fucked ..." Then, it felt weird again being naked in his office with him dressed. It was exciting, though. Exhibitionism. And it was what they wanted in various forms, wasn't it? "Sir, I want to be clear about the new proposal. You want me to work naked or nearly so, right?"

"Will that be a problem, dear? You said you would."

"No problem, sir. If you recall, you had me strip which had me anticipating being fucked. I was very aroused at the time of that discussion. I just wanted to be sure my arousal didn't ... misinterpret what you were proposing."

* * * *

The next morning, I assembled all the items the men had purchased for me into a large bag. Since the clothes I would wear to and from work wouldn't be the items for enticing them, I reverted back to more appropriate corporate attire. I would let people think the more revealing outfits was just me trying too hard to please my new bosses. It almost seemed impossible to think I had just started this job when I looked back at all I had experienced in that short time.

I arrived at the office extra early to prepare for an interesting day. It was still a half hour before I expected any of the executive officers to arrive. I set the bag on my desk and stood scanning the rest of the office. It felt very exposed in the moment of cold realization of what I was going to do and what they wanted me to do. The day before when I walked from the conference room to Mr. Farnum's office naked, I had been over-stimulated after being fucked multiple times. It felt different in the quiet, sober moment as I peered around the stark environment of corporate offices and furnishings.

I reached behind my back, unzipped the dress, and walked to the executive restroom. I wasn't sure where I was going to store and hang all the intimates I had in the bag and was surprised to see what looked like a very large hardwood locker you might find in a high-end fitness center. How it was installed so quickly was another testament to what men with power and influence can make possible.

I dug padded hangers from the bag and hung up the sheer nightgowns. I arranged bras, thongs, and stockings on the small shelves. My body began tingling as I thought about what I was doing. The crotch of thongs would become too wet and need to be changed during the day. Stockings would be damaged by frequent kneeling. I was glad to have the clothing allowance from Mr. Farnum and the gifts from the other men.

I removed the dress and hung it up. I had been uncertain what I would wear in the office for the day, but I had selected one of the bra and thong sets given to me. They were white lace and very sheer. The bra was a shelf bra so my nipples were exposed and the support was only to hold my C-cup breasts up. I enjoyed the free feeling while still wearing a bra. The dress I wore was meant to hide that fact and cover my nipples from poking through the material. I nodded at myself in the mirror over the sink. This would be a good starting outfit.

With coffee made and equipment turned on, I was at my desk and had completed familiarizing myself with each of the men's schedules for the day when I heard the click of the lock at the main door into the suite.

I couldn't believe how nervous I was despite that the men had requested this. I was almost shaking. Even though the executive suite was restricted, the opening door could possibly provide someone with a curious peek into the 'forbidden sanctum', as I had heard it referred to.

"Damn," Mr. Edwards exclaimed upon seeing me rise from behind my desk to greet him wearing sheer white shelf bra, thong, stockings, and heels. "You made coming to the office special before, Joni. You just made it even better."

As I gave him a welcoming kiss on the lips, he pulled my body tightly into his. I giggled, "I can feel how happy you are to be at work, sir." He laughed and pressed his hardening cock into me as he gave me another kiss followed by a playful swat on my ass cheek as he went to his office.

After greeting the other men in similar fashion, I took a mug of coffee to Mr. Farnum's office. I placed the mug on his desk, then turned in a tight circle with my arms outstretched. "What do you think, sir?"

He chuckled. By the feels and more amorous greeting kisses from each man, I already knew what they thought and he knew it, too. "A wonderful selection for the first day," he offered after careful examination.

I giggled, again. "It seems I have a lot of 'first days', sir."

Just then, "Excuse me, Tim," came Mr. Edward's voice from the open door. "I have a very boring conference call in a few minutes, Joni. I could use some diversion." His smile said exactly what he was really saying.

I turned to Mr. Farnum who shook his head with a big smile. "Go," he said, "your talents are needed."

I spun on my heels to follow Mr. Edwards to his office. I glanced over my shoulder back to Mr. Farnum. I gave him another smile and was pleased to see he was watching my bare ass cheeks in the thong retreating from his office. As I entered the other office, "Sir, is this a video conference call?"

Mr. Edwards was opening his belt and slacks behind his desk. "No," he replied. "And a very good point. That would be embarrassing for everyone to see my face contort when I climax."

"Yes, sir, very embarrassing," I agreed as I backed underneath his desk and he rolled his chair into place.

"Are you okay there, Joni?"

"I am, sir. Or, will be when I have your cock in my mouth," I giggled. "Should I make it last for the call, sir?"

He laughed. "Your mouth is very good, dear. It's not all in your control, I am afraid. But, yes, as long as you can."

I inched back as far as I could as he rolled under the desk and took his position. I heard him immediately make the call as I moved to grasp his exposed cock. My head bumped the underside of the center desk drawer when I moved to take the head of his cock into my mouth. This was tight quarters. I adjusted and he slouched slightly and the combination worked. I began my licking and kissing when I heard the connection made and conversations begin. He was apparently an observer to the call and remained relatively quiet after the initial introductions. He told me he had the call on mute and would warn me when he had to take it off.

His cock was hard very quickly. I was sure it seemed to him to be obscene and thankfully he didn't have to talk much. I worked his cock deeper and deeper into my mouth to my throat but pulled back to licking and kissing when I felt a pulse from it. I was used to sucking cock to bring them to climax when there wasn't time for a good fuck. Trying to purposely delay the climax was different and by the feel of his cock very different for both of us. His cock was harder than I could remember it for him. Multiple times I had to pull back as I felt his cock pulse with impending climax. I heard several groans of frustration from above but it was what he had wanted.

I was lost in my little world of sucking and musing when he suddenly pushed his chair back and his cock was gone. Confused for a moment, I crawled out from under the desk. The call had ended sooner than expected, he said. He abruptly turned me around and pressed me down over his desk. I felt my thong being stripped to my feet. I pulled one foot from the tangle of straps of the wispy garment as his hard cock probed my pussy. I gasped as his cock plunged past my lips into my hole and went full depth with the initial thrust.

He was clearly in need of release as he quickly began a powerful thrusting effort. I could feel he wasn't going to last long as he pounded into my pussy from behind. My moans joined his. He leaned over me to grasp a swinging breast but I knew I wasn't going to orgasm. He was too urgent and as desperate I was for my arousal to catch up, that was the only downside and not much of a downside because I also knew I would have other opportunities for orgasm during the day.

Though my eyes were half-closed, I noticed something different and raised my head to see Mr. Adams at the open door. He gave me a lusty smile and wiggle his index finger. He wanted to see me next. At that moment, I felt Mr. Edwards's cock throb and pulse. I nodded at Mr. Adams. He would be my orgasm, I thought just as the cock pounding me thrust hard and deep and remained deep spewing cum into my pussy with grunts and groans from behind me.

Mr. Edwards remained inside me for a minute while fondling my breasts through the bra with the last of his cum leaking into me. As soon as he pulled out, I turned and dropped to my knees. After thoroughly cleaning his cum covered cock, I rose and turned for the door but stopped short. "If there is anything else you need me for, sir ..." I let the comment hang.

He chuckled. "Don't worry, dear, I'll let you know." I smiled. I loved my new job.

I walked from Mr. Edwards's office to Mr. Adams. I stood in his open door and he looked up. "I thought you were wearing a thong earlier," he teased.

I looked down at my bare crotch. I had forgotten to retrieve it. I did a tight spin, "Do you mind, sir?" I teased back.

He laughed as he stood and began opening his belt and slacks. "It would just be in the way," he said.

I smiled as I saucily strutted from the doorway to behind his desk where he was again sitting in his chair. Another cock to harden. This time I knew it was for a fuck ... and my needed orgasm.

I was instructed to lay back on his desk after he pushed several papers to the side. He pulled me to the edge of the desk so my butt over-hanged. My legs were raised and pushed back toward me and I grasped them and spread them wide. He guided his cock to my pussy and teasingly moved the head up and down just inside the lips, bumping my clit at the top and my open hole at the bottom. My entire body was calling out for this fuck. My nipples were rock-hard, my breathing already ragged, and my pussy leaking.

"Please, sir," I pleaded with voice and eyes as his hard cock teased me. "I ... I didn't orgasm ... with Mr. Edwards. I sucked him too long ... and he ... he came before I could." I raised my head to watch his cock at my pussy. "Please, sir, please fuck me. I need to orgasm, sir. Please," I begged.

"You really are turning into a slut, Joni," he said as he pressed his cock head at my open hole but resisted punching it completely in. "Even begging for an orgasm from your bosses?"

"OH YES, SIR," I exclaimed louder. "You guys wanted a slut for your use. I am that slut, sir. I am happy to be that slut, sir. I'll take your cum all day. I just need orgasms, too." I flexed my hips to impale myself but the position wasn't good for that and the head only barely moved. His fingers pinched both nipples and he twisted them. I winced and that was when he thrust his hips forward and his cock slammed into my pussy. "OH ... FUCK ... YESSSSS," I exclaimed. In one thrust he was fully inside me and my body slid on his desktop. He released my nipples to grab my hips, pulled me back to the edge of the desk, pulled his cock back, and began thrusting powerfully.

12