Joni's New Job Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grunted with his effort and I continued moaning and gasping. I slid my own hand down to strum my clit. My desire was high after coming close to orgasm but not quite achieving it with Mr. Edwards. Mr. Adams had my stimulation rising fast with his aggressive thrusts and I only needed a little assist. I would orgasm and then coax his cum into my pussy.

He noticed my fingers working my clit. "Yes, slut," he said between grunts. "Yes, Joni ... cum on my cock. I want to feel your ... warm juice wash... my cock."

I arched my back off the desk when my orgasm hit. He held my hips and continued fucking me strongly as my body shook and I wailed. My pussy spasmed around the thrust cock as if trying to hold it but it continued thrust in and out with long and powerful strokes.

My orgasm must have had an effect on him. As my orgasm began ebbing, I felt him tense, his cock swelling and pulsing just before more cum spewed into my pussy. He leaned forward over me with his hands and arms bracing himself on the desk on either side of me. His cock inside me leaked the last of his cum, my pussy flexing around it, and our breathing coming in ragged panting.

Our eyes connected. I gave him a weak smile. He leaned down and kissed me hard. I sighed into his mouth. He pulled his mouth back only inches, "You are amazing, Joni."

I grabbed the back of his head and pulled him for another kiss. "Thank you, sir. You all have motivated me to excel at my job," I said dripping with innuendo.

He laughed as he slowly pulled his cock from my twice-filled, clasping pussy. I sat up ready to follow him to his chair to clean his cock, a task after fucking I looked forward to.

I still hadn't returned to Mr. Edwards's office to retrieve my thong when I stopped in the open doorway of Mr. Jackson's office. He looked up and chuckled. "You look like a well-fucked assistant, Joni. You look like you sounded a few minutes ago."

I smiled as I took a step into his office. My hand was fondling a bra-encased breast as I stood otherwise dressed only in stockings and heels. "I was wondering, sir, if ..."

I didn't bother finishing. He was loosening his belt and pushing his slacks and underwear to his knees. He remained in his chair. His cock was already firm, undoubtedly from hearing my vocal release with Mr. Adams. I went to him, bent over to suck his cock for just a moment to add a bit more hardness to it, then turned around with my back to him. I parted my legs wide and backed over his legs, reached underneath for his cock, and sank down the entire length in one motion. Two fucks and two loads of cum had my pussy extremely lubricated but using my muscles allowed me to give him the effect we both desired.

After another orgasm and load of cum for my pussy and cleaning another cock, I retreated to the restroom where I used tissues to wipe my messy pussy and use a wet hand towel to freshen my body.

I stood next to my desk and debated with myself. Should I retrieve my thong? My eyes went to the fourth office, the one office where I had not been fucked yet ... at least not that morning. A decision made, I reached behind me, unhooked my bra, and dropped it on my desk. Without a thong, why wear a bra?

I walked to Mr. Farnum's open door. He looked up when I softly rapped on the door frame. He chuckled, "Looks like you've had an interesting morning so far. It seems you once had a bra and thong on."

He indicated the chairs in front of his desk. I sat down and crossed my legs. Force of habit, I guess. "The thong is somewhere in Mr. Edwards's office. The bra I left on my desk." I shrugged, "Why wear a bra without the thong?" He nodded.

"Since you are effectively naked, uncross your legs." I immediately complied with my legs open to the armrests. He watched carefully as I quickly responded without apparent concern. "Now put your knees over the armrests."

I didn't hesitate so much as look at him with a smile, then shifting my butt on the seat slightly to get both knees over the arms of the chair. My pussy was spread open. I looked from his eyes on my pussy to look down, too. Yes ... spread open and the telltale evidence of cum having been deposited inside it. I looked back up at him. He was enjoying it. The more he seemed to enjoy it, the more embarrassed it caused me to feel.

"How many have fucked you?" he asked casually.

"All three, sir. All three came inside me."

He nodded. "Masturbate." Simple and casual, like it was some innocent request. Only it wasn't a request or innocent. My eyes stayed on him as my hand moved from a leg where it had rested to my openly spread pussy just fucked by the other three men of the office. He watched as my fingers stroked over my pussy with one finger soon dipping through my hole.

He nodded, again. "Interesting," he commented. "You are correct, of course, that you are not submissive. You are definitely a strong and determined woman in many ways. Yet, you comply to my direction even in these embarrassing ways. You are an interesting woman, Joni."

"Thank you, sir," I replied without stopping my fingers now sawing in and out of my pussy. "I ... I don't understand it myself. It is just what ... I have said before," I continued as my stimulation rose and breathing became more ragged, "I find that I am ... mmmmmm ... very responsive ... to you."

"Do you think you are a slut, Joni?" It was another casual question.

"I don't know, sir," I honestly answered. "How would I base ... mmmmm ... how would I base that ... ahhhhh ... determination?"

His eyes were intently watching as my arousal rose within me and making the casual back and forth talk more strained. "Well, consider that last Saturday you fucked two men you never saw before. Or, that Sunday fucking all four of us all afternoon." I looked down at my fingers fucking into my pussy. Maybe, I thought, masturbating in front of him? "What about," he casually continued, "if you were to fuck 8 or more men continuously for many hours?"

"A ... gangbang ... sir?" came my gasping response. "Are you ... planning ... it for ... me, sir?"

"Just talking, dear." He smiled. "This is quite exciting for you, isn't it?" I nodded. My voice would be shaky if I tried to use it. "I want you to orgasm now." It wasn't casual, it was a command.

I moved my other hand to my clit and added a third finger thrusting into my pussy. It was several minutes under close observation by him until I did finally orgasm. My body slipped on the seat, my knees falling from their position on the arms, and my legs spread even wider. My head fell back and my eyes closed, my mouth hanging open as I gasped for breath as my body shook. Yet another orgasm just in the morning.

As I recovered, I shifted back onto the chair and raised my knees over the arm, again. He watched it all. "Now that you've situated yourself as you were before," he said in a much less casual way, "I need to fuck you." He stood and loosened his slacks. "Three climaxes in your pussy ..." he mused.

"Yes, sir, but if I can suggest ... you could use the cum in my pussy for lubrication to fuck my ass. My ass will be much tighter, sir."

He liked that idea. And he did it. That was just the morning.

12