Joni's New Job Ch. 07

Story Info
Joni is given a performance review including a gang bang.
4.9k words
4.84
4.2k
6
1

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 05/14/2024
Created 04/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER 7: SLUT PERFORMANCE REVIEW

I sat in Mr. Farnum's office naked except for the heels on my feet. I had started the day wearing a sheer baby doll negligee but that had been discarded in Mr. Adams office earlier. Once again, he instructed me to drape my knees over the arms of the chair. I sat across the desk from him with my pussy crudely displayed. I was sure my pussy wasn't only open to him but that the cum of two men was showing at the opening.

"How long have you been in your position, Joni?" he asked as if there was nothing unusual about the way I was sitting before him.

"In THIS position, sir? Only a few minutes," I replied with a giggle.

"No, dear," he responded with a smile and shake of his head.

"Yes, sir, sorry. One month, sir."

He smiled back. He enjoyed that I was relaxed enough with what we did in the office to tease them back. "I think it is time for a review." I nodded. This is something few other women experience, I thought. Then he raised the interest higher. He wanted me to finger my cum-filled pussy as we talked. Definitely unusual for a performance review.

The review began as might be expected with discussion about timeliness of assignment completion, working with others, willingness to put in the time to complete assignments, blah, blah, blah. The review was as might be expected EXCEPT for the way I was sitting with my fingers stroking and plunging into my cum-fill pussy.

Then it shifted. He asked me for my job title. "My official title, sir? Or, my real title in the office?" Real title he said. "Executive Assistant and Office Slut, sir," I said with pride.

"What does 'Office Slut' mean to you?" he asked.

"Have I done something wrong, sir? Have I not pleased you or the others in some way?" He just stared at me but I found a betraying upward curl at the corners of his mouth. I relaxed. "Sir, my understanding of the 'office slut' part of my job is to be available to you and the three Senior Vice Presidents for your and their sexual pleasure in the office. Outside of the office, I have accepted the extension of being your personal slut. When I am in your home, I am to be naked at all times and available for fucking and sucking at anytime, anywhere, and anyone you desire. I am your three-hole slut, sir."

"How do you feel you have progressed in that part of your job since beginning?" he asked. He studied me closely. "Are you getting close to orgasm, Joni?"

I nodded. "Yes, sir. This is very stimulating ... spread in front of you and masturbating ... while talking about my status as slut."

He smiled. "You will continue masturbating but you will not orgasm until I allow it." I stared at him. "You may not be submissive, but you will comply."

"Yes, sir." I took a deep breath to steady the arousal ready to explode inside me. "I ... my progress ... I have learned to take ... your cock in both ... my ass and throat, sir. I have ... have been able to fuck all four of ... you for an entire afternoon. I have fucked two men ... you gave me to whom ... I didn't even know. I have found the excitement of exhibitionism and work in the office in lingerie or even naked." I moaned deeply. I tried using the talking to tamp down the rising arousal. It was working ... kind of. "Sir, I think ... I have become ... the slut you ... desired."

He nodded. "You have done very well, Joni. You have pleased me and the others by the way you have taken to the job. Both jobs, actually." He thought for a moment. "Is there a specific skill or accomplishment you might need to fully be the slut I want you to be?" I considered that, though my arousal made further thought of sexual skill difficult. I shook my head. What more could he think I needed to do? I told him so.

He smiled at my response, not disagreeing, but added, "I think a test of sorts is in order to fully determine if you have attained the full status of slut." I nodded, very curious what that meant. "This weekend you will again spend it at my house. The normal rules will apply." I knew them well after spending a couple weekends with him. In his house I was always naked and ready to be fucked. I wondered how that would be a test, though. He didn't give any indication. I would have to wait. But, finally, he softly uttered, "Cum now, Joni."

I did, though it was more like exploding. My legs immediately went taut before shaking as my body convulsed in front of him. My head fell back and my eyes rolled. My arms, legs, and body did their own thing uncontrolled by me. Mr. Farnum later would tell me my pussy closed and opened on its own as ripples moved over my body.

* * * *

When I pulled into his driveway that Friday night about two hours after leaving the office, I saw no other cars that might indicate the VPs or anyone else. I had rushed to my apartment to get ready for the weekend. That didn't really take much time as most of the time was spent driving in rush hour traffic. I showered and douched my pussy and asshole in order to be completely clean for the start of the weekend. I didn't imagine that would last long but would be repeating it several times at Mr. Farnum's, too.

He had informed I would require no clothes for the weekend, which meant I didn't expect to be leaving the house and property. I packed a small bag with just the personal hygiene items I would require and used a beach cover-up to wear for the drive. That was his request. I was nervous that the only thing between my nudity and anyone who might look was a semi-sheer pastel colored wrap. Getting out of the building was the first test but if I covered my nipples some how they might think I was just headed for the beach. The one spot I knew I would be exposed was the guard shack at the entrance to the private residential compound where Mr. Farnum lived. The middle-aged man working the gate was very deliberate in identifying who he allowed to enter. Though my nipples would be exposed through the thin material, I was particularly nervous about my pussy. The garment was held together only by the tie at my waist and the action of driving was sure to not only loosen the tie but part it, also.

I parked in front of the far garage door as usual and walked the distance to the front door. The distance seemed considerably longer knowing how exposed I was and how obvious it was I was not wearing a bra or any support for my C-cup breasts. I rang the bell and waited a couple moments. I was sure the delay was deliberate. When the door opened, he took my bag but remained in the doorway. With his other hand, he loosened the tie and eased the wrap off my shoulders. He draped the wrap over the same arm he held the bag with and reach to fondle a breast as he stepped to me for a kiss. I complied with wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a kiss reflecting the arousal I honestly felt as I stood naked on his front stoop. Traffic is always light inside his gated community but still ...

After the kiss and still standing on the front stoop, "Are you ready, Joni?" I nodded. I wasn't sure what I was saying I was ready for. I only knew I was ready to give him whatever he wanted. It was a crazy thing to realize and accept about yourself: whatever this man wanted from me I would give him. It was even crazier knowing it was always consciously and willfully given and not an act of submissiveness.

"Yes, sir, though I don't know what it is I am ready to experience," I confided.

"Just go with the weekend, dear. You are the slut I dreamed of yet never believed I could have. I know that, but I want you to believe it. You indicated you thought you had become a slut. This weekend I hope to convince you."

I searched his eyes for some understanding and in that moment I was no longer concerned about my nakedness. Whatever he had planned for the weekend, being naked at his front door might be a minor event.

The only big experience Friday night provided was his cock and that was always an experience I relished. The orgasms I achieved in the office and with him were becoming addictive. Combined with the power and authority that oozed from Mr. Farnum and the other men, I had found myself complying to the outrageous job he offered and then to extending that to outside the office. My sexual impulses of before had been released to expose a deeper need for experience. Mr. Farnum was providing the experiences within safe conditions.

Mr. Farnum fucked me in all my holes Friday night with me sucking him hard between each fucking. The final fucking was in my throat and seemed for me to be a complete claim by him of me even more so than when he fucked my ass for the first time. I had sucked cock, including his, into my throat after determined mastering of the technique. This time, however, he fucked my throat with the same determination as he used in my pussy and ass. When he came, the third time in the night, it was weaker and less volume but was sent straight into my throat with my breath held almost to the panic point.

Saturday morning was fairly relaxed. I prepared breakfast after a 'good morning' fuck. I swam in his pool, reclined under the morning sun, and sucked him to climax before we shared a shower-fuck. I knew it was all leading to the afternoon. The weekend was intended to be a test, an experience of proof of my slut label, and something was coming for me and it was coming soon.

The doorbell chimed and I looked at Mr. Farnum who was casually dressed in shorts and a buttoned short-sleeve shirt and no shoes. He gave me a simple nod to indicate I was to answer the door. As I quickly walked through the house to the front barefoot, I had the same nervousness about who I was about to expose myself to. I pulled the door open to find the same two guys from the golf club Mr. Farnum brought specifically to fuck me that first weekend. They took in my exposed body before I stepped back assuming they were invited. As each entered, I stepped up to them to kiss them in greeting, their hands fondling my body with confidence.

I led them to the family room where Mr. Farnum had been but found it deserted. I found him on the back patio where he indicated chairs to them. I offered drinks and they all accepted beers. Not long after that the doorbell chimed, again. Upon opening the door, I fought to maintain calm. Patiently waiting and staring at my naked body were to three VPs and three additional men behind them I didn't recognize. The VPs were very comfortable kissing and fondling me and the three other men seemed to take that as a sign of acceptability as each of them also freely fondled and probed my body as they received my welcoming kiss.

I was stunned as I led them through the house to the back. I knew Mr. Farnum had something different planned. I should have recognized that the something would be beyond whatever I had experience so far and I had been experiencing quite a lot with the four of them. My mind did the math: Mr. Farnum and his two golf friends, three VPs and their three friends added up to nine men.

After all the men were seated, some on chairs brought out from the kitchen, and holding beers, Mr. Farnum addressed the group. I was standing at his side. His hand had been on my butt but soon slipped from there to the back of my thighs. I parted my legs, a response that by then seemed automatic to provide more open access to my pussy if he desired it. He did. His hand moved to the inside of my closest thigh and his fingers stroked my dripping pussy. I knew I was about to be gang banged by nine men. I moaned when a finger parted my lips and entered my hole, moving to the last knuckle.

He removed his finger and raised it to my mouth which I opened and sucked my juice from it. He smiled up at me, "You are very wet, dear, aren't you?" he asked. I nodded while blushing. I was becoming used to being naked with the executives. Standing before nine men knowing the implication had me super-charged.

"I arranged this gathering, gentlemen, for a specific purpose," he continued. "Joni here is our Executive Assistant," he said indicating the VPs with his hand, "who we playfully refer to her in the office as the 'relief manager' by willingly providing stress relief for us through fucking and sucking in our private offices." That brought leering gazes from the other men. Mr. Farnum's finger also returned to sliding in and out of my pussy. He looked up at me, "Tell them the rest, Joni."

I blushed deeper as I looked over the assembled group of clothed men as I stood naked, finger-fucked, and about to admit my deepest desire. "I ... as Mr. Farnum said, I ... I willingly serve these men as their office slut. I am frequently naked or nearly so in the office, especially after having ... relieved one of them," I said bringing lusty smiles from them all. "Now, I ... I want to know if I am ... a real slut."

"She is a slut, gentlemen," Mr. Farnum interjected. "There is no question in my mind but it seems she needs something to remove any question from hers. This afternoon should accomplish that. I want her treated like the slut I know she is. For the rest of the day, I want her fucked in all of her holes. She is a three-hole slut, gentlemen. Use her singly or in groups. Just use her." He looked up at me. He had three fingers inside my pussy by that time. "Should you find yourself without a cock inside you, look for a cock to suck."

"Yes, sir," I uttered. Nine cocks to fuck me. I heard of gang bangs but nine cocks ... it seemed ... I didn't know what it seemed. How many times would I be fucked? How many orgasms was I capable of?

Mr. Farnum became a sort of porn movie director to start it off. I hadn't noticed the exercise mats from his exercise room spread out nearer the pool. With a flurry, he tossed a tube of lubrication onto the glass-top table where he sat and directed the first fuck. Nobody hesitated, including me. I was led to the mats as the two golf buddies sent their clothes flying. I knelt before the two to suck their cocks and in no time had two hard cocks. One of the guys moved onto the mat and lay on his back. I moved with him, straddled him, and lowered my pussy over his hard cock.

I was fucking in long, slow strokes when, after a minute, I felt a hand pressing me down to the chest of the man I was fucking. The next thing I felt was gel being pressed around and into my asshole and followed quickly by the head of a lubricated cock pressing at my tight hole.

I turned my head to look over my shoulder at the second man. "Don't worry," I exclaimed, "a lot has happened since the last time we fucked. Get your cock inside and fuck me!"

He pressed his cock at my tight hole and pressed harder. I pressed back to help the penetration. When it popped past the sphincter, all three of us groaned at the sudden fullness and tightness of my holes. Then, three more cocks were in front and on either side of me. I glanced up before taking the one in front into my mouth. They were the three guys that came with the VPs. My executives were sitting on the patio watching and commenting.

I was able to brace myself using just one hand so I could suck a cock and stroke another. The men in front switched frequently. They were interested in remaining hard, not in climaxing. For a brief moment I wondered how they would handle switching fucking me when one climaxed but I let any thoughts slip away as three cocks moved in my holes and another in my hand.

I orgasmed before any of the guys but notl by much when the one in my ass spewed cum into my ass after several violent thrusts at the end. That man pulled out of my ass and another cock was immediately thrust into the now gaping hole and the powerful fucking resumed.

When the one in my pussy climaxed, we were awkwardly rolled so the one in my ass was on his back. I was lying on him with my back to his front, his cock still buried in my asshole. I watched as another man crawled between our open legs and thrust his cock into my pussy. I orgasmed with the penetration of that cock.

I was still sucking cock but only one had my saliva on it. The other two were covered in cum when first thrust into my mouth.

When the one in my ass came, we were rolled once again and I orgasmed again, that time exploding during the roll. I had a third cock thrust into my gaping asshole. Though the man in my pussy climaxed, he remained where he was while I continued to be ass-fucked to his climax and my orgasm. The man in my ass pulled out, I slipped to the side, the softened cock sliding out of my pussy, and I lay splayed and moaning as my most recent orgasm ran its course. Spread as I was, I knew my holes were gaping and leaking cum.

The sun on my naked body felt wonderful and seemed somehow to highlight my exposure. I fondled my own breast and opened my eyes after a few brief moments of recovery. Standing near my feet were my four bosses, naked and stroking their hard cocks.

I opened my legs even wider and began fingering my cum-leaking pussy in front of them. Their eyes were riveted to my display. Mr. Farnum was smiling and nodding when he looked from my pussy to my face after several moments. He nudged his VPs into action, again appearing to be that porn director. Mr. Adams lay on his back next to me. I quickly rolled to straddle and mount him but was stopped. Mr. Farnum wanted me to mount him with my ass, my back to Mr. Adams. My ass was well lubricated, though my asshole had began to close, I easily penetrated myself down the full length of cock. Mr. Edwards crawled between our spread legs and thrust into my pussy. I groaned at the aggressive penetration but muffled that with a passionate kiss on his mouth as both cocks began to move in adjoining chambers.

The stimulation and arousal skyrocketed. I had just been fucked by five guys and my body should be tired but this was different. This was my bosses and I knew Mr. Farnum was nearby with intentions for himself and Mr. Jackson. In just a month I had transformed from enjoying and using sex for attention and advantage to craving sex. Somehow, the craving was heightened by the cocks being the VPs and even more heightened if it was Mr. Farnum. With two cocks slamming my pussy and ass, what more did I need to know about myself, I mused as I let myself go to be carried to another shattering orgasm. Why, when questioned, had I hesitated to claim being a slut?

My head was rotated backward to find a cock drop to my forehead. I opened my mouth wide and relaxed my throat. Mr. Farnum was presenting his cock to be sucked but was also preparing to fuck my throat. We found that my head hanging back was the perfect position to drive a cock down my throat. His cock entered my mouth but didn't stop at just being inside. I closed my lips and swirled my tongue around it as it continued in, entering my throat, and pressing as far it could. He pulled back and pressed back in. I had three cocks filling my holes and all three fucking, plunging, driving fully and hard.

Suddenly, the cock in my pussy was gone but quickly replaced by another. Mr. Jackson. With the other cocks still filling me, the fucking resumed. Fingers were pinching, twisting, and pulling my nipples. Other fingers were doing the same on my clit. I exploded in a quaking orgasm, only the first with them, I was sure. The cock in my throat pulled back to my mouth so I could gasp through my orgasm.

Before the orgasm subsided, Mr. Farnum pulled out of my mouth and another, one with the slickness and taste of my pussy, took its place. Mr. Edwards in my ass was more passive. He was essentially constrained by my body and the men pressing cocks into me above him but the presence of his cock in my ass tightened my pussy and the small movements of his cock still sent erotic, electrical impulses through me.

When Mr. Farnum took his turn in my pussy, they groaned. He had been the only one who never left my body and that new cock plunging over his sent him into climax. I felt his cock pulse and spew new wetness into my ass as Mr. Farnum continued to drive his cock into my pussy and a cock I had unbelievably lost track of thrusting into my throat.

12