Joni's New Job Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then ... all cocks were gone. Only for a change, though. I was lifted off Mr. Edwards's softening cock in my ass, feeling it slide out with cum dripping after it. Then I saw Mr. Farnum on his back with his cock held vertical. We continued to do this as before. A cock in my ass tightened my pussy for the others. I backed to him and let my body slide down the full length of his cock in my ass. I was pulled back and a cock pressed at my mouth before I could tell whose it was and which one of the VPs would be in my pussy. It didn't matter, though. I knew they would be again changing to drive me through several orgasm while the changing allowed them to manage their own climax. I lost track of my orgasms by the time these men finally finished with their own climaxing into my holes.

The afternoon continued, though less intensely. I was given intermittent moments to take water, sometimes while I still sat on a cock. The afternoon had me continuously being fucked by one or two of the men at a time. The men had sufficient time to recover as the nine men rotated for a next turn. Many times I was presented a cock to suck hard, other times the cocks came to me hard to fuck my pussy or ass, though a few elected to fuck my throat and empty their cum directly in my throat which left me gasping for air after.

It was early evening when I found myself collapsed on the mat by the pool without another cock waiting. I had long since ceased registering faces to cocks fucking me. It was cock after cock and most going for my pussy or ass which both seemed continuously gaping and drooling cum. Only Mr. Farnum's presence seemed to register through the fog of my sex-numbed brain. Every time, even when he plunged into me from behind, I muttered a gasping, moaning, "Oh ... yessssss ... sir."

When nobody came to fuck me, I slowly rolled to my hands and knees, not quite ready to trust my legs but wanting to see why I was left alone. I had been continuously fucked all afternoon and into the early evening but my body registered the emptiness in my holes. It was as though I had just been conditioned to be fucked. Despite exhaustion, I was missing it.

Mr. Farnum, I could see, was directing more action to come. Two of the guys came to support me to the group while two left for the house and another gathered the mats. I noticed him going to the hose and spraying them clean of cum. I was left standing in the middle of the group of naked men. Every cock showed little potential of life.

"All afternoon we have fucked you, yet you stand there dripping cum from your holes searching our cocks for more?" Mr. Farnum laughed with the others joining him. I supposed that did seem ridiculous but it was true, I was.

Just then, the two men who disappeared into the house appeared. My mouth dropped open and my eyes bugged out. One was carrying a Sybian machine and the other was stringing an extension cord from an outlet near the back sliding door. The Sybian was placed on a mat that had been place in the center of the group and the cord connected. Mr. Farnum was given the remote.

"You seem to have exhausted nine men, Joni," he said. "At least for the time being, anyway. While we have something to eat and replenish our strength, I didn't want to deprive you of your orgasms."

Was he kidding? The two men had spread out the variety of attachments and were attaching one with both a pussy and asshole dildo. The bump in front would be directly under the clit. "Sir ... I ... I don't think ..."

"No, no, dear. None of us have had previous experience with a slut. We don't want to take the chance of depriving you of orgasms you might need." The smile on his face was wicked. I looked to the VPs but knew they would defer to Mr. Farnum, anyway. Besides, why wouldn't they want to see what would happen to me with even more induced orgasms?

Mr. Farnum motioned to the machine where one of the men was applying lubrication to both dildos. With the amount of cum already in my holes, more lubrication seemed redundant.

I walk to the Sybian machine, straddled it as instructed, and maneuvered my body to be penetrated by dildos in both pussy and ass. An instant later, both began vibrating and another moment later they both began wobbling. It was insanely arousing. I watched as Mr. Farnum dropped the remote on the table and stood to move with the rest of the men to grill where they loaded plates with burgers, fixings, and potato salad. Every now and then someone picked up the remote and changed a setting to the vibration, wobble, or both. I orgasmed, orgasmed again, and again.

When they were finished eating, the damn machine stopped but my pussy, clit, and ass continued to feel a stimulation even after. I sat on the machine, dildos in both my pussy and ass, as two men approached me. They physically lifted me from the machine and laid me on the mat next to it. One plunged his re-energized cock into my pussy as the other plunged his cock into my mouth. This go-around they weren't picky about where they came. By the time they were done, I had new cum in pussy, ass, mouth, and body. I was spent. I was a rag-doll. I didn't have the strength to even look up as the men left.

* * * *

I can't even say how I found myself to be in Mr. Farnum's bed and in his embrace. His hands and fingers lightly stroked my back. It felt caring ... and loving, even.

"Thank you, sir," I mumbled almost too tired to think much less speak.

"Thank me? For what, dear?"

"For today, sir," I clarified, though in the darkness I wasn't sure if it was Saturday or Sunday.

"Do you now know without hesitation that you are a slut?" he queried.

I mustered up some strength to move and kissed him on the lips. "Yes, sir," I softly said with my lips brushing his, "yes, I do believe, but I didn't do what I did today to prove anything to myself. I am slut, sir. Use me how you will."

"Hmmmm," he uttered, "I don't know that anyone deserves you, dear, but I do accept that."

12