All Comments on 'Jonny Wall'

by TheBigEd

Sort by:
  • 55 Comments
fregenfregenover 14 years ago
Short, sweet, and concise

What more could you ask for?

Thanks for sharing

zed0zed0over 14 years ago
Great Story

Great Ending, pure genius.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
i like it!

good read.

C_frommnC_frommnover 14 years ago
Very Good Story

Like the Clean Quick Simple way he got rid of his Problem.

and the Fact he told her about her Affairs.

and then left her High and Dry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
It is simple and to the point

In one word AWESOME

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 14 years ago
Good Story

Well done. Okay you're not a virgin anymore, let's have the next story. Entertaining and enjoyable, thanks for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Good

Happened to a friend of mine, but she took her cheating husband pretty good. She was always the brains of the family. Sometimes you get what you sow, thanks.

DrallDrallover 14 years ago
Excellent!

Thank you for an enjoyable first story. Hope we will be seeing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
This was by the numbers.

It was dull and uninspired. This has been done far better a thousand times. We all like revenge, but use some imagination for God's sake.

gatorhermitgatorhermitover 14 years ago
Clever and concise little story

I like this one. Didn't see the ending coming. Well done!

FireFox59FireFox59over 14 years ago
Not Bad

for your first story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not a bad story

I didn't think this was a bad story, but it is not very original and I hate a smart ass which the husband seems to be.

the Ct Yankee

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantover 14 years ago
Neither original nor likely

The legal machinations your hero works - all successfully - are as unlikely as summer snow in downtown El Paso

Just one - typically mere filing of a divorce case enjoins both sides from disposing of assets Another: the quitclaim deed and eviction action would take maybe two minutes to defeat - assuming that the judge took ninety seconds to call the case, identify the parties et cetera

And the revenge story line - shows up with few differences at least fifty times a month

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Liked the ending! Kind of funny & poetic at the same time.

Pretty good! Always love a good old fashion: "torch the bitch & then sit back with a good cold and enjoy the show".

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteabout 14 years ago
good story, since there is....

....little exact detail hh is wrong to assume.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
can't agree with the rest

short, mean, stupid, no character development. erotic ? naw but this is not the homicide chanel this is literotica. good writing though, you should be able to write an erotic story.

Poizon69Poizon69about 14 years ago
Fun Read.

The player gets played. Well done writer. Thank you for this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
This ain't no lovin' wives story...

it just some fucked up nitwits with a small dick that can't get no pussy or any pussy he could get was stole from him by someone with a bigger dick.

What a piece of trash.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Might as well be short and fun like this

unlike some other silly story, here and current, where it took 50 pages to describe how two supposed smart lawyers --- both of whom one time or another married to the same woman, with now one being the other's lawyer in an ugly divorce preceding where the second had the wife's lover's seminal and other bodily fluids pasted all over his face, and still there when he was taken by the wife and her over to emergency and unceremoniously dumped there --- both took a combination of over 10 years CONVINCE her (the Susie character) NEITHER of them were guilty of the adultery crimes she so viciously, persitently, and deliberately and/or innocently (NEITHER KNOWS FOR SURE, they report to us the audience!!!) accused both of them of having done, again, during different times of the last ten odd years, the one or the other of them were married to her, who, by the way is supposedly a smart and affective local DA? that story's stupidity shocked me; but the praises of the readers shocked me even more, with more saying that story is a Lit masterpiece... with the former husband, now the divorce lawyer of the current and soon to be former husband, STILL FIGHTING his own battle, in his mind, with his wife, the SAME woman, from 10 years back,,, NOW showing her a picture of the young woman the wife, BACK THEN, accused him of fucking, saying "that young woman, Susie, was/is my niece!",,, to which Susie rightly said: "Fuck you, asshole. You are dumb and a piece of shit like this other person I am divorcing here! And whether my lover is as bad as you assholes say in irrelevant to the fact that you two are pure losers!" Again, that is one of the few most idiotic, ridiculous story I've ever come across here in Lit land...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
erotic

Not erotic? It gave me an erection!

PSLibraBalancePSLibraBalanceabout 14 years ago
What should happen to cheaters!

Whether the cheater is a man or a woman this is exactly what they deserve. Maybe not appropriate for a Loving Wives story but still a good well written story. Finally a cheated husband has enough balls to stand up for himself and do the right thing. It's one thing if your Swingers and you have consent to sleep around. Without consent it's infidelity which is actually against the law and really disrespectful to your family.

sexmatesexmateabout 14 years ago
It gave me an erection also!

Short and sweet! Good job!

A little charcter development would have been nice with all the trapings a juicy details.

But I get it!

Thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
My compliments to a fine author.

A very good read, I like it when a story reads good and tells a story of a winner instead of showing another husband humiliated and beaten. My comliments to you for this fine story. R.T.

Lono404Lono404about 14 years ago
To Anonymous commentor

Perhaps you should not skip your Prozac. The comments here are for TheBigEd and his story. Go flame WinterFoxx if you have an inch in need of scratching.

BTW To TheBigEd great flash story, didn't miss the lack of character development or background at all... that is hard to do, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not all that good

No character and little plot development. Written OK, but a rather mundane tale.

saratusaratuabout 13 years ago
NOT BAD,

Not bad at all Ed, keep writing.

tazz317tazz317almost 13 years ago
THE SPINNER

HER HEAD HAS TO BE SPINNING. FROM BEING IN CONTROL TO NOTHING TO JAIL. WOW. PRETTY GOOD FOR A 1ST SUBMISSION. TRY FOR A SEQUEL. TK U MLJ LV NV

huedogghuedoggalmost 13 years ago
Now that's a man's man.

great story.

Boros749Boros749almost 13 years ago
Short and to the point.

;)

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
2*

Too unreal making her a felon. Actually the entire story is a guys fantasy of how he wishes divorces could be for men instead of how they are.

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
Short And Sweet!!

Thanks for sharing.

saratusaratuover 12 years ago
Ahhhhh yesss!

Wishful thinking,,, but a great story, I enjoyed every word.

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 12 years ago
I loved it!

It's so nice to see a cheating wife story where she pays for her wandering ways. The cheating bitch got what was coming to her- Well done!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 11 years ago
Thanks for sharing

Would have been nice to see her reaction to all of this. Her character is a bit undeveloped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Justice

Loved it. Whore in flames lol

phil2213phil2213over 10 years ago
Hello sweet cakes sweet revenge for the thoughtless dumb skank backfired and she walked pount blank into her own demise.

Great BTB revenge story; I had to reread a few times to savour the joy of seeing a smartass dumb bitch get her own revenge backfired and really get blasted with a very unique one especially designed for her. Great writing.

RePhilRePhilover 10 years ago
PERFECTION IN POSE

Thanks 5*

tae352001tae352001over 10 years ago
Excellent story worthy 5 stars

Finally, no cockolding, no wimps, just a husband who was so badly mistreated by his wife, and the wife thinking he was so stupid, did not stop to see him for what he was or just stop and smell the roses. Always look both ways in life and at crosswalks. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hmmm

Damned fine story. Whore flambé. Whore on a stick. Whores-de-oeuvres. Toasted, broiled, baked (with a touch of lemon), and fuck it, deep fried whore. The author passed up on regular and went for extra crispy.

Ok, I read it a second time, and I got all the above, plus a desert of whore a la mode (also baked, of course.) Not a cuck in sight, just a silly cheater who....can't resist it...got burned, the best option of all.

sinsational83sinsational83over 8 years ago
NICE

Pretty damn good story. I loved the ending.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Yes!

Completely satisfying little story. Hope everyone catches this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Excellent

A very nice story, and with a great moral, too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good'un

If it was a little longer, it would have been a great page turner. But great anyway!

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
A good one!

There are some dumb people out there.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

Ol Ed hit a homer with this one. Love the letter at the end.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraabout 3 years ago

Mia was literally left "Up against The Wall"!

Dlh143Dlh143about 3 years ago

Thank God that a cheating whore gets what she deserves! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great, very enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Shows what can be accomplished if you leave the puking and weeping to the kids and face your predicament head on. Five stars.

Sumnut96Sumnut969 months ago

A great 1st story! Keep up the good work. 5 stars DMW aka

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Short and to the point.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous