Jono's Journey Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tam kissed me again and started to go. "Tam..." when he turned I continued, "...please grab a holster. I'd hate to see you damage that perfect bum of yours."

It took about 20 minutes to move the Captain's stuff. He then looked at me an announced, "Movie night."

"First, I am getting out of this suit. I'll be back in a couple minutes." I quickly put on my jade green silk jammies. I was surprised to find a set of matching slippers for each of my color combinations. I met Reza in the hall. I pointed to my slippers, "Your brother thinks of everything." I couldn't help but notice how he looked so damn cute in his chocolate brown mid thigh length silk sleep shirt.

Reza hugged me and said, "He is quite obsessive when it comes to matching colors. Drive him crazy, switch them up. Or better yet wear both a blue and a green one."

I playfully pecked his cheek, "Reza, I have far better, and more enjoyable ways to drive him crazy."

We walked into the lounge area. Captain Nelson was wearing a tank top t-shirt and satin running shorts. His body was covered in even more hair than I imagined. "Jono, you know how this fucking TV works?"

"Sir, off the top of my head no. I'll see if I can find the owner's manual. Reza, you got a clue?"

He smiled and took control of the remote. "I have one like it in Germany." He pushed one button and the blinds closed, and a screen came down from the ceiling, covering the center windows. He pushed another and the test signal from the projector flooded the screen.

I called down to the manager's desk informing him of the change in suite assignments, and how the now empty suite needed to be prepared for another high profile guest who would be arriving in the morning. He thanked me for the advanced notice and said the suite would be ready.

The Captain pointed at his VCR, "Know how to connect this Reza?"

"That depends, if it is NTSC it won't work here."

"I got it at the Exchange before I left, it is universal. It cost a mint, but as much as I travel it is nice being able to watch a few 'training' films." Apparently I must have had a confused look on my face. The Captain simply said, "You'll see." I fumbled through the videos in the case. None really caught my eye a couple action adventures, and musicals... Oh joy I thought, and plopped myself down in the pit group.

In a few moments later the guys ceased their labors, the Captain grabbed a selection and popped it in. He fast forwarded through the opening credits and then the opening helicopter shot of a woman twirling around on a mountain top, singing about the hills been alive.

Suddenly the bright image disappeared and was replaced by a darkly lit bedroom with a wrought iron bed. Then two hot looking, muscular, furry guys wearing cowboy hats, leather vests and chaps, entered the room. They were pawing at each other and kissing through their 5 o-clock shadows. I shot a puzzled look at the Captain as Reza curled up in the sofa group with me.

Nelson smirked, "Recording over a video is a good way to slip things through customs. Having fuck buddies at the Canadian embassy gets this for us to enjoy." He gave us each a glass of amber liquid. The odor was all I needed to let me know it was top shelf whiskey. As I took a sip he spoke, "You two look cute together I may have to rethink twinks."

"Twinks, Sir?" No sooner had the words cleared my lips when Reza busted out laughing.

Captain Nelson settled into the pit group on by my side opposite Reza, "Jono, we are sharing a suite, you are drinking my booze, and watching porn with me. Please, leave my rank at the door. Call me Ben. Surprised you don't understand what a twink is. That is what the two of you are, smooth cute and boyish. The two guys on the screen and I, we are bears, furry and manly."

"B-ben, I just got the concept of tops and bottoms down. How much more is there to learn?"

"We really have to work on that nervous stammer of yours. Jono, twinks normally like to bottom, whereas bears tend to top on twinks, and like to take turns with each other. We also like our sex a little rougher." I blushed

My blush deepened when Reza chimed in with, "There are always exceptions. I love bottoming for Jono. He may be tiny and a bit timid, but he can go for hours." I thought Ben was gonna choke on his whiskey as Reza rolled over and locked his lips to mine.

"I was not expecting to learn that. I guess its true dynamite does comes in small packages. Now as far as tonight's activities I would strongly recommend that it stay in this room. I think the General's adjutant may be bi or gay, but I know for a fact the General is not."

The action on the screen continued, and intensified. A small man dressed as a bellhop entered the room, he was grabbed violently was and tied to the headboard the bed. As the bondage increased intensity a sudden cold chill ran down my back. I climbed out of the pit group and walked over to the table trembling. Reza walked up behind me and wrapped his arms around my chest. Ben stopped the video and asked what the problem was.

"I'm sorry Sir, restraint; it's the one spot in SERE school I had trouble with. After the crash I spent almost a year in restraints of one kind or another; first to minimize the injury to my spinal cord. Then the doctors used therapeutic restraints and braces to force my body to learn how to move again. I'm sorry it's more than a bit frightening to me and very uncomfortable."

"I understand BDSM isn't for everyone. You do have to tell your partner where the borders are. I hadn't even thought about the crash. Your fear of restraints is understandable and nothing to apologize for, and Jono, again it is Ben, not Sir. Hell, I am not that much older than you. How about we put Rambo in?"

I nodded yes. He rubbed my head and smiled then went to his movie case. Reza and I returned to the pit group, and began snuggling. Reza reached over pushing a button on the side armrest of the pit. Immediately the foot rests extended upward filling the gap between the padded ottoman and the seats, making a complete circle of padded comfort.

I reached over my glass, it had somehow been refilled while Reza's glass was now almost empty. I gulped a mouthful just to try keeping up. Ben walked over and topped us off and Reza thanked him. He raised his glass to his lips but I did not see him drink. I noticed Reza was now stretched out between Ben and I.

My inhibitions slowly faded as Ben's booze warmed my insides. Each time I reached for my glass, it was "magically" full again. I took another full gulp and set the glass down. Reza slid his hand into my pj top and began playing with my nipples. I looked at him through bleary eyes. I was trying to decide if he really wanted to play or if he was waiting for me to pass out from the booze.

Ben's hand was firmly rubbing the inside of Reza's thigh. It was clear to me, Ben wanted to do more than play with Reza. I felt Reza opening the three buttons on my pj top. As the silk slid from my shoulders, Ben admired my definition as I lowered my back to rest on the seat cushions. His hands however, were busy as well, sliding Reza's sleep shirt up over his thighs exposing his naked bottom.

Ben parted Reza's cheeks and roughly buried his tongue deep in Reza's ass, I took over the task of gliding the soft garment over his head and off his body. Reza now naked on top of me, he attacked my mouth with his in fierce passion.

He learned his lesson at the spa; he knew I could not bear his full weight. He struggled at pushing the waistband of my bottoms down, while straddling my small frame. Looking over his shoulder I could see Ben taking off his shirt exposing his perfect six pack abs covered in that thick chestnut brown fur.

He could see the difficulty Reza was having with my bottoms. Ben's hands pulled the fabric so hard both the pj bottoms and underwear came off at the same time. He used such force that I was pulled through Reza's legs and half way down his slim body. Ben let out, "Sorry buddy, I didn't think that one through."

I was left looking at Reza's semi erect cock. I replied, "Not a problem here!" as I began licking and nibbling on my third Hassan prick of the weekend. In no time at all Reza was rock hard. He was nowhere near as well endowed as his big brothers but, still I admired that his was bigger than mine. I wrapped my lips around it and drew him into me.

Not to be outdone Ben parted my knees and slid his rough furry torso between my legs and began sucking on my cock. Nessa would be so jealous I thought to myself. Oh joy, I mused, another thing I have to keep to myself. I noticed while Tam's body hair was soft and fluffy, Ben's was scratchy and coarse. How I wished he was here right now.

Reza pumped into my mouth hard. I had let my attention wander and it shown in my performance. "Focus damn it" I thought to myself. Here I had two gorgeous men who wanted my body, and were willing to share me. The least I could do was pay attention to their desires. Ben engulfed my rod and swiftly, actually a bit too swiftly. His prickly facial hair dug into the bare skin of my scrotum and hip. I winced in discomfort. It was as if I had a wire brush down there.

Reza knew something was up and climbed off. Ben released me and crawled up to my face. "That is the problem with shaving down there buddy, you leave your tackle unprotected." Reza laughed out loud. Ben continued, "I clearly am missing the joke."

I pointed at Reza, "He is the one who waxes. I am naturally smooth."

Ben shot back, "You are fuck'in kidding me! How old are you again?"

"Nope I am not kidding, Reza waxes." I replied playfully as Reza slowly stroked my cock, "I am still eighteen, chronologically. Physiologically, it is a different story, things don't always work right. That's how I stayed a virgin so long. No-one saw me a sexual being till I got here and met Tamam. Reza was the first to get pleasure from that lil' nub." With that Reza straddled my hips and mounted my cock.

Ben roughly kissed me then whispered, "Jono, you're not that tiny. I have seen much smaller, some guys barely have a fat button sticking out, those cocks are called chodes. Look at the smile you are putting on Reza's face. I could be wrong, but I think he is happy..."

It was true he was grinning ear-to-ear. My hips were bucking up as his was riding down. We started to develop a good cadence as he reached down tracing the outline of Ben's cock through his shorts. Ben used one hand to firmly hold my mouth to his, the other he used to pull his shorts down to grant Reza access to his prick. Reza reach down with his other hand resting it under my bottom and began bucking my hips further to the side.

Eventually Ben, Reza, and I formed an erotic triangle. I was fucking Reza side saddle, while he was sucking Ben's uncircumcised cock, while Ben was alternating between tongue fucking my mouth, and aggressive nipple play. Ten minutes in we had just gotten into a comfortable groove.

Both of my hands were desperately holding on to Reza's hips for leverage. Reza was holding Ben's fuzzy balls in one hand and playing with Ben's belly fur with the other. Ben had one hand behind Reza's neck while he skull fucked his mouth violently. The other was being used to tweak one nipple than the other on me as my mouth was locked to his. That's when I felt the finger softly caressing my asshole.

In all the sexual action, I lost track of how many hands were involved until another hand softly lifted the other cheek exposing my asshole more.

I turned my gaze and saw Tam out of the corner of my eye. He was standing behind me smiling. He had already stripped off his clothing and was bending over me. He used both his thumbs to penetrate my ass and get me ready. Now my hips were violently thrusting forward and back trying to get more sensation both from my cock and ass.

It was Ben who first broke contact. He released my lips and then removed his throbbing member from Reza's throat. Tamam then forcibly pulled me from Reza's wonderful ass.

The disappointment must have been visible on our faces. I was so close. Tam told me, "A good host meets the needs of all of his guests Jono." By that point Ben had already flipped Reza on his back and begun fucking his hole hard.

"Tam that is what I was trying to do. Please, tell me what am I missing and will fix it." He knelt behind me and pulled me up until I was on my knees and my back made contact with his soft furry tummy. As his shaft swelled and twitched against the small of my back I rolled my head back and to the side. I then flicked the tip of my tongue against his right nipple.

He told me again I was neglecting a guest. I was getting damned frustrated, "Ben is happy, Reza is happy, damn straight I want to make you happy who am I forgetting Tam?"

I swear my man loved confusing me, almost as much as he loved training me. He gently grabbed my chin and pointed my head in the direction of Reza's crotch. His cock leapt every time Ben slammed into him. The light bulb went on. My man wanted me nursing on his baby brother's cock, and was not going to give me what I needed till I did.

I obediently dropped onto all fours and started kissing my way down Reza's slender body until I almost reached his throbbing member. I was just about to take possession of my prize when all of a sudden the most delightful pressure was applied to my own cock. Reza beat me to the punch. I realized he was not going to let go so I stretched myself as long as I could. I managed to get just the very tip of his cock in my mouth.

I looked up at Ben with pleading eyes. He caught the hint and raised Reza's butt just a few inches higher in the air making Reza's back curl a little bit. With that the distance to Reza's cock was a little bit smaller. Finally, I could give him a proper blowjob. Every so often Ben's fuzzy tummy would make contact with my head. It was as if he was patting me on the head for doing a good job.

The sight must have been pleasing Tam as well, because he started rimming me. Between what he was doing with that wonderful tongue, his fingers deeply probed my hole. I was yearning for something larger. I must finally be getting broken in because it took almost no time for me to take him all the way to the base of his cock. Both he and Ben got into a rhythm both thrusting in at the same time. The impact of our men's thrusts in our bottoms shoved Reza and my cocks down each other's throats. I was not going to be able to last much longer. Reza was the first his load blasted the back of my throat. His load tasted sweet, it had an almost wild honey like quality.

Ben pulled out of Reza spraying his load across my face and down my back. He wiped his cum dripping cock across my lips. I licked the bitter seed from inside his foreskin. My whole body shuddered as I shot into Reza's mouth. He knew what was going to happen next. My legs were turning rubbery. Reza was barely able to get out from under me when my legs collapsed.

Tamam, still fully implanted in my ass slowly rolled me on my back and fucked me hard. I could barely breathe when he finally found his release. His cock exploded in my bowels. Reza had found a towel and gently wiped Ben's seed from my face and kissed my forehead. Then Ben grabbed his hand and led him to his new bedroom. Tam cradled me in his arms like a father holds his child until my strength returned. All the while he was kissing me and praising my accomplishment.

He stood up still cradling me in his massive arms and carried me through the master bedroom suite and into the bath. To my surprise he already had a bath drawn. My sweet Arabian ninja is always a sneaky step ahead of me, as it is meant to be. I rested in his arms as he washed all of the deposits from my body. I loved being his. He cared for even my most basic needs as if they were his own.

I turned my head towards his face and kissed his sweet lips. While the spa tub was nice, it wasn't as roomy as the ones in his homes "This is nice but, I miss your tubs." He wrapped his arms around me and held me tight. When he released his hold I took the washcloth from his hand and the soap from the tray. Then I turned towards him and straddled his lap in the tub. I got a good lather on the washcloth. I loved the confused look on his face as I began softly washing HIS body. "Please, let me do this for you." His smile gave me such pleasure.

I could feel his manhood swelling under my bottom. As soon as I rinsed the soapy lather from his upper body his arms disappeared under the water. I felt his hands practically encircling my waist. "Is there some other service I can provide for my Prince?" He smiled again as I put my hands on his broad shoulders.

As I rose up off of his lap he guided his cock, resting it against my still very eager butt hole. I slowly lowered my battered bottom onto his massive pole. I could feel the veins of his cock pulsing filling with more blood to stiffen his rod. I suddenly saw why Reza liked this position. I was in full control of our pleasure. As I finished taking him all the way inside of me a horrific thought flashed through my mind. I leaned forward, kissed Tamam passionately and asked, "Tamam, will you still want me when you make me all loose?"

"You will always be just right, my little one." I kissed him again and got back to work. Rising and falling on his prick. It was as if I was riding a mighty stallion. My cadence set the tone for the ride. I kept my motions fluid and deliberate. While my actions were geared solely towards his pleasure, I wanted him to know I would not give in to reckless abandon.

Tamam started to raise his hips up and meet me on the downward stroke I put my hands firmly on your shoulder saying, "Please let me do this for you. I want to prove, both to you and to myself, that I can bring you pleasure."

"Jono, you have nothing to prove to me."

"I would like to prove to myself that I can return the pleasure that you have given me. Please tell let me do this." With that my stallion settled down and I continued my slow trot. I tightened my bottom as if I was trying to force the end of a bowel movement trying anything to get more tension on his rod. More than anything I wanted my man to cum, and I wanted to be the one who caused him to cum.

My breathing became somewhat erratic and Tam began to sweat. I could feel his cock twitching in my ass and I knew he was close. Suddenly I felt the spray from the end of his rod. He forced my hips down with his hands and massive arms holding me still. Even though I had all the leverage I could not fight his upper body strength. I collapsed against his chest throwing my arms around his neck kissing his neck, jaw, and lips.

"Look what you have done; now I must clean my little boy all over again. You create so much extra work for me." He mockingly complained in my ear.

I looked at him and said, "Perhaps we should shower I think we've made the water a little funky." I pointed at the skin forming on the water.

He laughed as he started the water draining. I tried to stand three times and could not. My legs would not work. It was frustrating beyond words and terribly frightening. Tam smiled kissed my forehead and picked me up out of the tub.

He carried me to the shower, sitting me on the shower bench. He told me, "Sweet Jono, God has a ways to humble the proud. There are times when we must stand alone, and there are times when you need someone to stand with you. Trust me I am here for you."

He was just about to turn on the water when he noticed that my legs were a different color from my body. They were a blue gray want the rest of my body was almost pink. He looked at me and asked, "Jono, is this normal?"

I smiled and asked, "Tamam, I am not mocking you but, how in the hell would I know what's normal after sex? I have only been a fully sexual creature for the last three days and four nights. What is normal?" I remembered back to when I was in the hospital the doctors would perform a test called capillary refill. I squeezed the nail bed of one of my fingers. The test was good for normal refill. I then had Tam perform the test on one of my toes and the color very slowly returned. By the look on my face, he knew what I did, this was not normal.