Jono's Journey Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me and told me to sit still and left the room. When he returned he had Reza and Ben in tow. Reza performed the same tests and received the same results. Both Tam and Ben began talking as if I was not in the room about what should be done. My mood quickly turned from fear to anger as I reached under Tam's towel grabbing his scrotum from behind I firmly squeezed until I got his attention.

"I never thought I would have to add a 6th personal rule to life but here it is. Rule 6: When it involves my body, I get input on the subject. Do you understand?" He nodded in the affirmative "Good!"

I looked at Ben who swiftly covered up his family jewels, "Do you know a member of the medical staff who can be consulted without a record?" He nodded in the affirmative "Good, please go call them."

"Reza please lay out a pair of my white jockey underwear and my burgundy pajamas. Then work with Ben to remove the signs of what occurred in the lounge." The two left the room on their tasks.

I motioned for a very irritated Tamam to come closer; his hands were covering his balls as he dropped to a knee. I kissed his forehead and lips. "I am so sorry my beloved but, I had to get your attention. I am very frightened. Aside from my time with you and the guys, today has been awful. I thought it was bad enough, when I found out somebody wanted me dead. Now my body is betraying me. If necessary I will use the hand held shower to get myself clean before the doctor arrives. I would very much like to be in your arms before he gets here."

"You are right Jono, you have had to deal with a great deal of shit today, and I was behaving poorly." He grabbed the back of my head and kissed me passionately. Then he stood before me. "I ask only one thing Jono. I know that I was in error but please, never use that particular unpleasant method of getting my attention again."

I grabbed hold of his hips and pulled him towards me and kissed both of his testicles better. I extended my arms up and he helped me to my feet. My legs were not as rubbery so I figured this was a transitory condition. He turned on the water and adjusted it so that it wasn't too hot or too cold. Then he began again in earnest cleaning my body.

When we were finished I walked on shaky legs with Tam one step behind me to the bedroom. I sat down and pulled on my tighty whities Tam had a confused look on his face as I slid them on. "If it's an American doctor I doubt he would understand me wearing the silky drawers that you got for me. Simply put I don't know how trustworthy this guy is going to be. So please if he's American follow my lead."

Tam shook his head and helped me put on the burgundy pajamas and slippers that Reza left out for me. We joined them in the lounge. Nessa was also there in her preferred sleepwear loose sweats. Reza had on a loose long blue linen nightshirt, and Ben put on workout clothes. "I am so sorry all of you got disturbed tonight."

Nessa came to me and threw her arms around me, "Baby Bear, what kind of a friend would I be if I wasn't here when you needed me. Ben called over and said he needed help cleaning up. By the way, which one of you horn dawgs sprayed their jizz all over the sofa in the first place? In the future, for the love of Gawd throw down a fucking sheet or blanket!" Both Reza and Ben shot panicked looks in my direction.

"She knows about Tam and I. I will remember the trick about the blanket or sheet in the future." I tried to deflect any attention from them. I failed she saw the looks.

"Oh Baby Bear, you are going to keep the handle 'Slut Puppy' for quite some time to come. All three of them at once, it is no wonder you can't walk. When the innocent ones go bad, they really go all out." She walked over to Tamam and grabbed his arm. "Hurt my baby brother, I will hunt you down, Sir. I have dropped a buck at a quarter mile."

Tam shot me a panicked look. I smiled and nodded. She turned towards Captain Nelson "Sir, just please tell me you have a straight brother at home you can introduce me to." He laughed the Nessa focused on me again. "Okay Jono, what is going on?"

"My legs went out on me it's kind of like what happened when I moved that safe in the Major's office by myself. They just got kind of rubbery and then just stopped working."

Ben asked, "This has happened before?"

I replied, "Not quite like this and never this bad." I was saved by the ringing of the STU. I answered agent Ramirez was on the other end!

"Airman Banks, are you okay?"

"I had a slip and fall. Captain Nelson wants one of the base docs to look at me. It was easier at this late hour to bring the doctor here then to arrange a motor pool and escorts to get me to the doctor. We didn't mean to panic you. If there is any way to keep this quiet, I would appreciate the courtesy. When he arrives could you have him sent straight up?

"Not a problem Airman, Captain Nelson should have known better. But he was probably right. I will let the Saudi guards know there is a pre-screened guest on his way up. By the way Banks, it looks like you were right on the man in the video. The sixth suit was definitely not part of our detachment. He also had no contact with any of the other guests, and was not a guest himself. I did a screen capture and sending the image over to Langley for review. Have you ever given any thought into becoming an operative?" I told him I hadn't but I would keep it in mind for the future.

I brought the team up to speed on our conversation. Was the sixth man there just as a coincidence, or was someone really out to get me? It was starting to look more like the latter. Nessa kissed my forehead and returned to her suite. My legs are still tingling when there was a knock on the door. Captain Nelson went and let the doctor in they exchanged pleasantries in the rotunda.

The doctor had my medical records in his hand and advised that he had stopped by the clinic to review them before coming out. "I have to admit Airman Banks; you are one patient I really wanted to see. I didn't want to meet you like this though. Your patient history made for a long good read. Simply from a case study perspective, when it comes to mass trauma they kind of wrote the book about you. What's going on tonight?"

I must have had a concerned look on my face because Ben blurted out, "Jono, it is okay to tell him everything. If it puts your mind at ease, Trevor and I have slept together. Trevor we just slept with Jono and that is where tonight's problems started."

I blushed beat red everywhere except my legs. Reza performed a proper patient transfer with the Doc. Then he and Captain Nelson left the room. "Jono is it?" I nodded "I am Dr. Trevor Connor and it is a pleasure. I guess Trevor or Doc is okay as well. Captain Hassan, I think our patient would prefer this examination be private."

"Please, the Hassan's are the closest thing I have to family." He then performed the capillary refill test and agreed it looked like a circulatory issue. Good news, heart sound is outstanding. BP is a bit low, but that is understandable considering how far and fast you run. Do you know how many Saudi pilots have been injured trying to keep up with you?"

I smirked. "Tell me has this happened before?" I told him of what sexual encounters triggered the issue, and moving the safe in Basdahl. I also told him of the setbacks I had in physical therapy due to chronic bowel obstructions. "Jono, I'd like to check out something. I need you to drop your pants and underwear." I complied. He put on an examination glove. "I need you to bend over the arm of the sofa here." I blushed. "Jono, this is purely clinical. I have a theory; I just need a bit of proof." I complied and he applied a bit of lube to his finger and almost apologetically pushed it in my ass. As he got close to my prostate he pushed hard, pressure increased. I started to feel my pulse and then it was gone.

A few minutes later, the tingling in my legs became numbness. "Captain, squeeze Jono's big toe and release it. Um hmmm. I thought so. Jono, you can get dressed again." Tam steadied me as I pulled up my bottoms. The doc removed the exam glove with a snap. "Jono, how big was your partner?" I held my hand about a foot and a half over my head.

The Doc laughed, "While that is interesting, it wasn't quite the measurement I was needing. How long is your partner's penis?" I held my hands about two feet apart. The shocked look on the doctor was turned to a smile when Tam corrected my flattering estimate by drawing my hands together to eleven inches. "Now how thick is he? I my fingers were about two inches apart." The shocked look returned as Tam, confirmed my estimate. "You are a lucky boy."

"So Doc, am I broken?"

"No Jono, your body is small and your partner's penis is not. Hell's bells son his cock is about one fifth your body length. I believe it may be causing some of your intestines to shift, applying pressure against either the common iliac or both of the internal iliac arteries. I do want to schedule you for a vascular series. This will allow me to eliminate other 'possible' issues."

I knew he was holding back as he continued, "For now I'll just use the old standbys: Get some sleep, because sleep is recuperative. Get plenty of fiber, because it will keep you moving. Drink plenty of water, because you need it. Exercise regularly, because you want to stay thin and cute as a bug."

He looked at Tamam and tossed him the large tube of KY from his bag. "You! Use more lube. He is a little raw down there."

"Will this happen every time I make love?" I asked.

"This is just a guess without more tests, but that is most likely Jono. But the effects appear be temporary in nature. He is large enough that he is pushing the soft tissues inside your abdomen against a major artery. In effect he is putting your lower body in a sleeper hold, and your legs to sleep temporarily. Surely this is happened before with other partners."

I shook my head no and told him that until four days ago I was a virgin. The look of shock on his face was amazing. He gave me a comforting hug around my shoulders. "He was your first, no wonder you're so frightened. For now I will write this up as an obstructed bowel due to sports injury and stress, to justify the study. Stop by the clinic and pick up an enema kit for cleansing."

I blushed as I told him I already had one. "I guess I'll just write up I delivered one. Add a squirt of lube in the last bag; I think both you and your partner will like the results. Stop by anytime you need to chat, one bottom to another. I'll let you know when the study is set for." He turned to Tam and asked to walk out with him.

Tam nodded in the affirmative. He held the back of my neck and told me, "Go to bed. I will join you in a moment." I knew the doc was holding back, and it had to be something bad. I had been here before. But Tam gave me my task and I had to be obedient because he was always right.

I turned down the bed cover and slid between the sheets. I waited for twenty minutes still no Tamam. I decided to go looking for him. Why is it you can never find your slippers in the dark after you climb into bed? Screw it, I walked out barefoot. I emerged from the hall into the lounge to see Tam through the windows pacing nervously on the terrace. I could see the glow of a cigarette illuminating his face. He was taking deep drags from it. He was worried.

I walked out to the terrace. "So what was the other shoe?" I saw from the confused look he didn't understand. "Doctors are the worst card players and Dr. Connor appears to be the worst of them all. Tam, I have been dealing with doctors for most of my years. I know when they are holding something unpleasant back. I also know this," I reached up and removed the cigarette from his lips and crushed it out, "won't help me or you."

I led him to a deck chair and curled up on his lap when he sat, laying my head on his shoulder. "That is better, now what is the rest of the story?"

"The doctor isn't sure Jono, but he said he wants to rule out the possibility of an aneurysm or blood clot. He wants us to scale back our 'activities' for a couple days as a precaution."

"Is that all? Heck, that tain't nuttin babe. I have had docs ruling out one dire medical condition or another all my life. Tam, I am not as weak as they think. Lemme guess, he told you 'if' a clot is there, and 'if' the clot shifted it 'could' cause a stroke?"

He nodded. "Then he told you 'if' it was an aneurysm and 'if' it ruptured it 'could' leave me paralyzed."

Again he nodded. "Shoot Tam that is just another day that ends in 'y' for me. I know 'if' and 'could' are conditionals, one does not fear a maybe. But Tam, if it is too much for you to deal with, I would understand if you want to cut bait and run."

He had another confused look on his face. Between my drawl and use of cultural idioms I must have lost him. "I love you so much, I love being yours. That being said, you didn't bargain on all of this. I am giving you a way out, if you want it."

He pulled my lips to his. "I have been out here imagining my life without you in it. I cannot, you ARE my cooling moon rise. You have become the very happy completion of my every thought. Without you there is no point to continuing to breathe. Leave you? That will never happen!"

I snuggled into him and fell fast asleep watching him, and watching the stars.

I felt as if I was falling. It was a warm summer's day. I knew it was a dream but I didn't care. I was home floating down the Black Creek in a canoe. Tam's arms were wrapped around me. I could see my family floating just ahead of us disappearing around the bend. The sky and water slowly dissolved and we were floating on the seasonal lake of Hubail, Al Ahsa. I knew in my core I was safe and home.

-- continued