Jono's Journey Home Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a flash of a knowing smile on the judges face, "The vazir summoned up the power of the winds and made them manifest in a stallion of great strength. He slipped that stallion into his brothers camp. The child mounted the steed and disappeared over the horizon. The young prince lived long, but was never seen in the kingdom again."

The judge looked at me for a long time, "I don't know whether you're lying outright, or have been coached very well and are acting. I know the tablet of which you speak it. I have a replica of it in my chambers. It has formed some of the logic for some of my decisions of late. But you are too young to have been part of that archaeological dig."

I opened my diary. "Excellency the tablet was discovered two years ago when I was sixteen. These are my notes on the translation. If you look into the records of the dig you will find the name Jono bin Aban Al-Amin listed as expeditions archaeological translator." Even Najib was shocked with that revalation.

The judge took possession of my diary and reviewed my notes which included was a sketch of the tablet folded in the pages. The prosecutor was looking over his shoulder and saw the artwork. "I have admired that tablet and his excellency's chambers many times, but I never knew the story behind it. You have given me much to think about. The young man has been injured already. If he is banished from the kingdom, I will have no difficulty with whatever justice the American military wishes to impose upon him." The judge looked at me and asked if I had a way to make the story a reality.

"Your honor there is an MH-53 Sea 'Stallion' currently at the air base. The king is currently looking at appropriating several to expedite helo-lift operations. I believe with in-flight refueling it can be out of Saudi Air space before the sun sets and thus the American 'son' could in fact be spirited away by stallion."

The judge smiled and started making notes on the official court documents, ordering the release of the prisoner. "The young man will be flagged with immigration and he will be forbidden from reentering Saudi Arabia ever again. Corporal you must understand neither I nor the court will be this lenient with you ever again. It is best that the kingdom never see you again. Mr. Al-Amin do you have a photocopier at your disposal?"

"There's a fax machine in the office which can be used as a copier. If that is not sufficient there's a very nice Xerox downstairs in the Hotel office." Copies were made, distributed, and the police officers dismissed. Najib pulled me aside and said well done. Then he, the prosecutor, and the judge departed just before eleven.

The smile vanished from my face when the door closed. "Corporal, I know your Gunny tried to help you out, I offered to help you. You chose to do it alone instead of working with the team. I am disappointed. That being said, you need to understand this is a suspended sentence. What it means is if you enter Saudi Arabia again, or if you are not out of Saudi Arabia by sunset you will serve the entire sentence."

I dug my finger into his chest, "What it means to the United States Marine Corps is that you are no longer worldwide deployable. It also does not protect you from prosecution from the JAG. If he offers you the GIFT of a deal, one junior grade to another, I would recommend you take it. You disobeyed standing orders for all US forces serving in Saudi Arabia. You made all of us look bad."

I addressed the JAG officer and the detachment CO, "I'm sorry if I stepped on your toes gentlemen, but I do not like it when people just blindly ignore my counsel."

The JAG officer accepted my apology and thanked me for my intervention. The Marine Corps captain told me I was always welcome at his detachment, and thanked me for my intervention on the behalf of his man. I told them both anytime, they knew how to get in touch with me. They took the corporal and departed after informing the Gunnery Sergeant to take the second vehicle back to the Embassy.

With the stress now gone, I could feel myself fading. The Gunny asked if I was ok. I told him it had just been a long couple of days and I could use a nap. My left knee buckled and I slammed against him. He caught me as Pete and Reza raced across the room. Pete was just about to pick me up. I growled "Stop, I just got a little weak kneed, I am fine."

Gunny smiled at my bark. He paraphrased our earlier conversation at the embassy, "Little dog, big fight. It looks like you're in good hands. You understand, you are now part of an elite group Jono. You rescued a devil dog. I'm grateful you're in the Air Force. You're being in the Air Force saved one of my Marines. That's a debt that cannot be repaid easily. A Marine, even a stupid one, is still always a Marine." He extended his hand and I shook it. Then he departed.

The phone rang, it was the concierge asking what I wished for my midday snack. I asked him if I could have some sliced fresh vegetables and a bowl of hummus. He advised it would be done. I was craving salt. Reza, Pete, and I were finally alone. I turned and leaned my head hard against Reza's collarbone. As he enveloped me in his arms he announced, "Jono, you are drenched!"

Pete's hand landed between my shoulder blades "Damn! are you okay?."

"I am fine guys, just need some water, a bath, a change of clothes, and a nap. Th-that was a lot of stress." I took a deep breath and regathered my bearing. I walked back into the master bedroom and removed my new suit. I found I did manage to create a sweat circle from my shoulders to my waist, down both the front and back panel of the shirt. I had not yet soaked all the way through the jacket.

Reza brought me a large bottle of water from the kitchen. "Drink this. You need to get your fluids back up."

I thanked him then grabbed my pills and took them with the water. I must have drank about a quarter of the liter of water in the bottle. While Reza filled the tub for me, I took advantage of the time to clean my bottom for Tam's use. I even followed I took Dr. Connor's suggestion for the final enema solution. Reza asked why I mixed ky into the bag. I told him "The doctor has cleared me for limited sexual activity." I sheepishly described the approved position.

Reza looked at me and said, "Tamam will never agree to fuck you in the wounded dog position. Like me, he likes to see your face." With the tub steaming and almost full, Reza dropped a small sachet into the water, which began to fizz and bubble. As it did so it released the most magnificent smell of jasmine into the air. I climbed into the tub and slowly sank into the water. This was Heaven.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, Reza reached over and pushed a little gold button and jetted water started shooting and coursing across my body. One of the jets was striking between my legs, and I started dreaming of Tamam. As my cock slowly swelled Reza looked down and smiled. He slowly removed his clothing in a seductive manner and stretched out over the marble deck next to the tub's lip.

He put his fist under my chin and pulled my lips to his, then slowly slid into the water on top of me. He knelt down in the water with his legs straddling my hips. His hands skillfully stroked my small member to full measure. Then he slowly sat down upon it. Allowing it fully within him.

I put my hands on his face and told him, "I don't want to mess up your chance with Pete."

He raised up his body and thrust it down upon my shaft again. "Jono, nothing is going to happen. Clearly Pete is a bottom and not interested in me." Impaled himself again full-length up and down my cock.

"Reza, you are so wrong. He is a top. He told me he would never fuck the subject of a security detail. He said even if he would, he was afraid of hurting me if he did. That doesn't sound like a bottom." Reza began sliding up and down faster gasping for air my head fell back and mouth fell open it was awesome how he so completely controlled me.

Pete's voice came from the door, "Jono, your food arrived, I thought you might like a snack in the tub... FUCK! I thought Reza was a top!"

"That's funny Pete, because he thought you were a bottom." Reza continue to ride my shaft. Pete appeared to be embarrassed as he turned towards the door. "Pete, don't leave. I'm sorry, I should never have done this with Reza. Please forgive me. I know he liked the concept of going out with you, and I know you had enjoyed the thought of it yourself."

"Jono, don't apologize, you have done nothing wrong. I enjoy being yours." Pete set down the tray and reached for the door. "If the little bitch boy can't handle the thought of you fucking me, then clearly he wasn't worthy of either of us."

That is when we heard Pete lock the door. "Now, there is enough time to play." He removed his suit jacket and laid it across the vanity. Then opened the shirt to expose a beautifully defined, shaved chest and torso. Reza's mouth fell open as his ass fully engulfed my shaft. He was practically drooling at Pete's definition. The shirt came off and was it too was laid across the jacket. He removed his holster from his belt and laid it on top of his shirt. Everything had almost a ritual as far as how it was removed. He slid out of one shoe, then the other and undid his belt. He slowly lowered his fly and let his pants fall to the ground. He was commando beneath.

There was just a narrow line of fur going from his belly button to the top of his cock, everywhere else he was just skin. My mouth fell open when I saw the length and width of his trouser snake. It rivalled Tam's with one subtle difference, he wasn't circumcised. I had only seen one other cock before that still had its foreskin. He bent down and removed one sock and then the other, then balled them up together and confidently walked towards the two of us. Reza was no longer sliding up and down my cock; he was just sitting with a vise like grip around it.

Pete commanded, "Reza, did I tell you to stop? You're the one who got him excited, you should finish what you began. Jono, don't you believe that to be the case?" I could only nod my head up and down is Reza again began sliding up and down on my cock. Reza's opened his mouth to speak, Pete shoved his balled-up socks into Reza's mouth, "I'm not ready to hear from you yet."

He looked at me and said, "Have you ever seen an uncut cock before?" I shook my head yes. "Have you ever played with one?" I replied truthfully that I had licked one. "Would you like to see what it feels like?" I shook my head. He softly pushed my head backwards until it made contact with the lip of the tub. He rested his foreskin against my lips and told me to open my mouth and push the tip of my tongue between the glands and the hood of his hardening rod.

It had an interesting taste, and the feel was slick kind of slimy. But it tasted good as is precum oozed out into my mouth. I close my lips on his foreskin and applied suction as he pushed his cock into my mouth the hood slowly withdrew exposing the glans, it tasted wonderful. As quickly as he shoved the knob of his cock into my mouth he withdrew it. "Jono, it has been a very long time since I broke that rule, you only get a taste. This is Reza's toy now." My pouty lip extended.

He continued, "Now it is quite clear that Reza enjoys your cock as well. So it is clear he has two toys to play with, and two toys that he must keep clean and happy." He pulled the socks out of Reza's mouth and kissed him. Reza continue to rise and fall on my rod with a slower cadence. It felt so wonderful and it was so hot watching him be commanded by Pete. "Reza, do you want to play with your new toy now?"

Reza shook his head up and down, knowing that Pete had not given him permission to speak. He opened his mouth and Pete's cock slip within his mouth. Pete had one hand wrapped around the back of raises neck as he slowly slid his cock in and out of the willing mouth. He then used his other hand to caress my cheek and asked if I was enjoying myself as well.

I told him, "Yes, I just wish I had as much as you and Tamam have."

"Jono, our boy here loves the feel of cock in his ass and in his mouth. The fact that you are in him gives you pleasure. That's all that matters." The look of complete joy on Reza's face was beautiful. I marvelled at how quickly Reza took Pete's massive cock to its root. I was lost in that moment. I knew as Pete's cock exploded across Reza's face he belonged to Pete completely. I leaned in and rubbed my nose to his. I kissed him taking a bit of Pete's gift into my mouth.

Reza increased his cadence sliding up and down my cock as Pete was cheering us on. I was having an unusual feeling, waves of pleasure overcame me. I was having difficulty breathing and I just latched on with both arms and pulled Reza to me, as I shot my wad deep in his bowel.

Reza released our kiss, "Jono, did you just come?" I couldn't speak I only shook my head back and forth slowly.

"You guys act like this was his first orgasm. Jono, you had to have shot your wad before."

"Never without something in my bottom. I should have waited for Tam. I stole this from him."

Reza, kissed me sweetly, "Jono, to Tam sex is about giving you pleasure. Just as you love to give me pleasure. You did not steal from him by giving to me. Wasn't it Tam who recommended that you sleep with me in the first place?"

"Jono, my last partner abused me, tortured me, burned me, and traded me with his friends. Pete, has been forceful, not violent. You chose well for me. With that blockage gone you're now most likely having normal blood flow through your lower body for the first time since the crash. Your nerves have been starved for so long they are now waking up. You're going to feel things more than you have in the past. Everything is new for you, Tam will be over the moon." He kissed me again.

"I was going to tie the large gift bow that was on my cello around my waist with the doctor's note tied to it covering my butt hole for a Tam. How can I do that now?"

Pete dropped to a knee, running his finger down the bridge of my nose. "That sounds like such a cool idea, you have to do it."

Reza concurred and added, "You should have everything ready for him. The KY on the bed, and the pillows under your midsection elevating your butt so that the note and that perfect ass cannot be missed. I will make sure Captain Nelson, and Lt Nejem are out with us. You, finish your bath, nibble on something, and take a nap. I'm going to take Pete to my room. I'll lock the office and hall door on my way out."

Pete reached inside his jacket pocket and pulled out yet another holster and a small two shot derringer. "I think you know how to operate one of these. It may not stop an attacker, but it will slow them down long enough for me to get in here."

- Continued