Jono's Journey Home Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The south walls of the building were solid, with short wide windows near the tops of the walls. The north walls were made up of large glass pains. I was surprised to discover it wasn't one building, it was two wrapping and shading a large swimming pool. We tied up the horses and entered the breezeway between the buildings.

The tall narrow building on the west side of the pool was set up as a study/office. He opened the door there was a small kitchenette inside the door and a small bathroom under the stairs. Over our heads was an upper floor made up of interconnected 2 wide foot steel framed glass panels. I scanned the books on the shelves, they were mostly classic Arab literature. We walked up the floating glass stairs to an opulent bedroom.

Naser said, "I thought about moving out here. It turns out Waleed is terrified of heights. It is smaller than Tam's wing but it is private."

"Do you want me to move out Naser?"

"Hell, no baby brother. Father liked the design so much he had one built in the diplomatic quarter of Jeddah, and he did it again when the embassies moved to Riyadh. It would be a great place for a student or an interpreter to work from."

"Everyone is trying to plan my future. I don't know what I want to do. The point is moot till the Air Force decides what to do with me next month. There is a very good chance I may be forced to return to my original home of record Fluffy Landing."

He hugged me tightly, "Wherever you end up, we won't be far. Tam and father will find a way to bring you home."

He wrapped his arm around my waist leading me into the large building on the south side of the pool. We crossed the breezeway diagonally and entered through the kitchen. It was a very large loft style galley style kitchen with a huge black marble island in the middle.

We then crossed into the dining room and entry hall. I could tell Papa Omar had his hands in this design, it was mission style furniture, with beefy, strong lines.

Naser said, "The last people to live here were Fahima and her husband. Papa hoped that she would have many children, but her husband and Tam's friend Ahmad died far too young. Leaving her barren. Her husband had no brothers to marry his widow, so she was returned to the family. She used her education, to secure a position at the hospital as a nurse."

We walked through to what he called the gathering room. It looked like a large living room with a glass atrium. We went around the atrium into what he called the media room. There was a large projector screen that came down on the south wall.

I powered up the receiver and started the tape deck. The silky voice of Amr Diad filled the house. He was singing Ya Tariq Ya Tariq (Oh Road Oh Road). With each syllable, I missed my Tamam more and more. "...O through the hearts of thirsty pain and allow ourselves to forget who claimed the breeze..."

Naser saw the longing on my face. "You have not seen everything yet Jono. Come with me." He grabbed my hand and let me back into the entry hall. Then up the floating stairs to the master suite. It had a lovely skylight over the bed. The room was bathed and soft cool indirect evening light.

There was a beautifully upholstered and draped canopy bed in the middle of the room. I rushed by it, going to the far side of the room to a balcony that offered commanding view of the dining room and entry hall.

Naser stood behind me and wrapped me in his arms. "Tam told me how lonely you are. He said his beautiful boy's hole should be pleased by something more than a hunk of rubber. I would very much love to be the one who keeps you company until your beloved returns. If you prefer another I can bring him here for you."

I turned around dropping my head into his sternum sighing. "Why does everyone think I am a child who cannot control his impulses?"

"No one thinks that Jono. You are lonely. Tam does not want that. He noticed after your play time with Jy your sleep and healing improved. He wants that to continue. As you love him, he loves you."

"Naser, and what of Waleed? I see how his eyes dance when he sees you. Does he not desire the touch of HIS man? I should steal with you from him to please myself? Though you hide it well, I do see how you look at him."

Naser kissed my head. "It is useless to argue with you?"

"I don't see how it can happen, without risking hurt to someone." I tiptoed kissing the skin between his neck and beard thinking; 'Ah, to live another life.' "You have been one of my oldest and dearest friends. I never want that to change." Holy crap this was the first time I ever friend-zoned someone else. Damn, it sucks from this side too.

He hugged me and swayed along to Amr's singing. Naser began singing along while he danced with me. This was nice, only one thing that could make it better, if he was Tam. This perfect moment was shattered by the clearing of a throat behind us. The embrace was broken and we turned to see who the intruder was.

A visibly shaken Waleed dropped his head and spoke. "I am sorry masters. I d-did not mean to intrude. I saw the horses and wanted to see if I could help."

I walked to him, "Waleed, nothing happened here. I would never..." He suddenly silenced my chatter by pressing his lips to mine. He also grabbed the back of my head and sucked lower lip. I knew Waleed was only a few months older than I, but had far more experience, most of it not good.

Our embrace softened as his lips broke contact with mine. He whispered into my ear, "I have wanted that since you destroyed my abusers life. You gave me, a bond servant a new life. He dropped his head and lowered his eyes from mine. Forgive me Master Jono, I heard what you said to Master Naser, how you cared for my happiness. Not even my family did that."

Naser was so stunned that he collapsed into the wing back chair. I took the trembling hands of his frightened boy. He told me his father owed a great debt to the Omar Hassan for damaging his property. The father signed over his son's service, in contract to work off the debt. Naser who confirmed what was said, "Father released Waleed, and excused the debt for his protection of Habeeba."

"Master Naser took me home, father would not allow me in. He heard what happened to me and said I was a whore who allowed himself to be taken. I shamed my family by not dying. Master Naser took pity on me and took me to his home. He gave me a new life. He has made me so happy. I know how the two of you desire each other. Just as I know he has freed me, but can you free a fish from water?"

He continued, "Master Tam desires your pleasure above all. Nothing will diminish how he feels for you." It felt as if the air was taken from my lungs and sat on the chaise. Waleed dropped to his knees resting his head in my chest.

He ran his hands down my thighs. "I would enjoy playing with you as well. Not because it would please my new Master, but because I wish to please you. When you slept with us I prayed that Master and you would be intimate so that I could share in your pleasure."

I kissed his forehead, as I looked into his eyes I saw his desire looking back. The older boy removed my shoes and socks kissing my feet. He kissed his way back up my tiny body climbing further between my spread legs. He paused resting his head against my chest.

I sat before him like a king on a throne. He the dutiful servant was kneeling in front of me. I raised his head and kissed his full lips. I was exploring his mouth with my tongue, while I unbuttoned his thobe. He stood and his lean body shed the thobe like a serpent loses its skin.

His smooth light brown skin and firm body swayed along with the Egyptian singers vocal strains. Seductively removing his underwear as I caressed his well defined pecks and abs. My gaze crossed the room as Naser's fly was open and he was slowly stroking his long firming shaft. God how wanted a cock like that.

I stood removing my shirt, as Waleed unfastened my belt and opened my pants. He kissed his way back down my body as he lowered my pants and underwear to the ground. I looked down at Waleed as he took stock of my tiny boyish frame. While I no longer looked like and over stretched drum I had not yet recovered my definition.

His eyes shown like twin polished brown tourmalines, as he looked up with adoration. He was stroking and kissing the flesh of my inner thighs. Naser looked on totally enthralled with his boy's service.

I took his hand and after he rose, we crossed to the large bed in the center of the room. As I covered his body with my own we kissed and pawed at each other, almost like two kittens playing. Naser let out a groan of approval.

I had only done it once before with Reza, but I learned that I very much enjoyed 69s. Waleed's cock was longer than my little wand, but smaller than Tam and Naser's. As we slurped and sucked each others members greedily. I had almost forgotten the third man in the room when I felt Naser's strong hands parting the globes of my ass exposing my pink pucker.

His beard tickled as it brushed against my cheeks. WOW! he had his brothers tongue, I thought as it began savagely attacked my lonely hole. My hips bucked driving my cock into entrance of Waleed's throat. He release his prize asking if Naser's ass play felt good. "Naser you haven't done this to him?"

Naser replied that Waleed wouldn't let him. "Would you let me show you Waleed?" He spun around faster than a water-spout over the gulf. He quickly lifted his legs, exposing his beautiful ass, cock, balls, and that gorgeous chest I admired so. I suck one ball then the other and his hard cock twitched. Then I nibbled at his perineum on my way to his light olive colored taint.

"My generous Naser sent me to a doctor to repair the damage the monster caused." I didn't even know that was possible.

Waleed moaned as I kissed then glided the tip of my tongue around and over his hole. His head flew back in delight as I buried my tongue in his ass. What Naser did to me I in turn did to Waleed. The older boy and I were moaning and twitching in delight.

Naser let me improvise a bit as he walked to the far side of the room to get something. I started fingering the ass of the Arab Adonis laying before me. I had him suck my fingers before I slid them in his warm ass.

Naser returned with two items; lube and a small leather strap with a snap on it. He softly held my cock and balls then wrapped the leather strap around the base of my cock and scrotum.

As I turned towards him, he saw the look of concern on my face. "It is just a cock strap Jono. It will help you to extend my boy's pleasure, while I fuck him with your cock. Trust me?" I nodded in the affirmative and returned to preparing his boy. Naser began lubing my ass with finger play of his own occasionally stroking the surplus lube on my cock.

It seemed like forever but I guess he finally thought I was ready. Naser slowly pushed his cock inside of me as Waleed helped me control my breathing. The last thing I wanted to do was pass out. Once Naser was fully inside of me it was my turn.

I rested the head of my tiny pecker against his boys pucker. It took no time to get all five inches inside him. Waleed was grinning up at me like I was a prize stallion what an ego stroke he gave me.

Naser was controlling all the pleasure. He was right when he said he was gonna fuck his boy with my cock. He would pull almost all the way out of my ass, in turn pulling my cock almost out of Waleed. Then he would slam us both back in. I was becoming light headed after fifteen minutes of being Naser's sexual marionette, Waleed and I shot our loads together.

I collapsed into Waleed's chest desperately panting for air. Naser moved himself to Waleed's face and his boy brought his orgasm to completion through oral manipulation. I hadn't noticed how dark the room I hadn't noticed how dark the room had become.

The sun had long since slipped down over the horizon. Naser dressed himself telling us to relax in the house. It was an hour or so ride back. He didn't want me (in my now weakened state) riding in the dark. He said he would take the horses back to the stable and come back for us in the jeep.

I pointed at my phone, "Naser, let's just call the house, or we just stay the night."

He dismissed my concern with, "Its my job to care for you both." Then he set off.

Waleed held me for a very long time until my breathing return to normal. Well I guess that would be the new normal. He just laid there beneath me playing with my hair and softly rubbing my shoulders. While I caressed his beautiful chest. I don't know what these men see in me. He looked at me as if I was his prized stallion, though I felt more like a gelding.

We laid there in post-coital bliss for almost half an hour. Then he led me to the shower. Scrubbing every inch of my body. He looked so surprised when I started to return the favor. I had only seen one other smooth Arab man. I knew Reza waxed so I asked if Waleed did as well. He told me it was necessary for the wound care, that I had asked for him to receive.

He said, "I enjoyed how Naser's hair tickles my smooth skin." I blushed knowingly. "Do you like me smooth like Master Naser does?" I grinned and nodded.

He asked "How often does yours have to come off?" There was a look of shock, disbelief, and envy when I answered his question. We dressed and went down to the media room to wait for Naser.

The pool deck lights came on and filled the room with indirect light. Soft Arab love songs came out of the stereo. Waleed took off his boots. In my wellingtons I was able to look him almost in the eyes. Damn he had fuck me eyes. We started slow dancing and he dropped his head into my good shoulder. Damn this felt nice. I softly kissed and nuzzled the back of his neck.

God I wish Tam was here do this to me. The spell of the perfect moment was broken, as the monstrously large cellular phone hanging from my waist rang. The tiny screen read 'Tam Cell' and I hit the send key. Tamam's voice was terse, "Jono, where are you at this late hour? Are you behaving?"

I answered his questions in order. "I am at the playhouse. I am sorry, I am not sure I have been."

There was a moment of stunned silence on the other end. "Who are you with?" I left Waleed and walked out to the pool brought him up to speed.

"I went riding with Naser. We were joined by Waleed. I have missed you so much, and Reza's toys are NOT a replacement for you. I can't wait to be in your arms again. I miss my fuzzy bear."

Tam started laughing on the other end. "Jono, I told you before, you may seek comfort from my brother if you desire it. I know your heart is mine. Just as I know you were thinking of me."

"Tam, are you okay. I have worried so. When I saw you on TV you looked so very tired."

"It has been a difficult task here. We are all drained. I have yearned for your touch. I understand you've put on almost 7 kilos (15 pounds). You must look so beautiful."

"I still get light headed when I exert myself. That, and the lack of sunlight is why Naser went for a vehicle and left Waleed to care for me."

"Naser is riding back alone, on horseback, in the dark? Let me speak with Waleed." I went back into the house and handed it off to him. Tam had him check something.

Waleed ran down the breezeway, "He has taken all three horses Master. Young Jono suggested that we all just stay, or call for transport. Master Naser swore he would be fine." As Tam spoke to Waleed the color drained from his cheeks. I looked at the clock and realized two hours had passed.

Waleed handed me the phone. Tam continued issuing orders, "Jono, you are in charge. Have Waleed look for food in the kitchen." I relayed the instruction and the older boy departed.

I replied in English, "He is checking. What is wrong?"

"Nothing you should be worried for. I will call security. The two of you stay there. If Naser does not come, father will come in the morning. Keep Waleed calm for Naser." I had no doubt he asked Waleed to calm me.

"I love you Tam, I should have been more assertive with Naser. I am sorry." He told me I did nothing wrong and I should save my battery. "I have the spare with me." He told me I was his good boy and released the line.

I entered the kitchen and Waleed pointed at a pantry well stocked with canned goods. Then he threw his arms around me. "Waleed, he grew up here, he will be fine. You'll see." I am not sure if my statement was for his comfort or for my own. I asked, "Did you checked the refrigerator." The look on his face was priceless as we opened the door and found it was fairly well stocked.

I saw the princess phone hanging in the kitchen. I picked it up and the line was dead. I understood why Tam wished for me to preserve my battery. Stupid phone I thought! Seriously what good is a battery that takes ten hours to charge and can be drained after only 30 minute of talking. Then again it was now our lifeline. If not for the bulky contraption no one would be looking for Naser.

It took 30 minutes but the phone rang again as Waleed and I were cleaning up the dinner dishes. Tam asked me to step out on the deck. I obeyed

"Jono, Naser had an accident, security found him. His leg is injured and he has a mild concussion, but he is fine. The horse lost its footing and threw him. Father is staying with him tonight at the hospital. You boys stay where you are. Security is on the perimeter and you are safe. Father will collect you when Naser is released. Take care of Waleed."

I took a deep breath and rejoined Waleed. I brought him up to speed. "Papa Omar must hate me. This it twice Naser has been injured because of me." The older boy pulled me close. His touch was so very comforting. The TV was out, the movies uninteresting. I put a couple cassettes in the player and set them to relay play and repeat. Waleed took my hand and led me upstairs.

I doubted the phone's battery would last the night. I loaded the new battery and set it down on the night stand. Waleed turned down the bedding and asked me to join him. He pulled me on top of him as he wrapped me in his arms. "Jono, you did nothing wrong. You warned Master Naser and he ignored you. Master Omar will know this. He loves you every bit as much as any of his sons."

I kissed his sweet lips and asked, "Waleed, do you realize that was the first time tonight that you did not call me Master? I liked it."

I snuggled tight into him, my body almost feeding off his warm skin and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

December 30, 0530

I awoke to the smell of fried eggs and a sexy voice. "Jono, sit up, your stomach woke me." My eyes slowly opened to a smiling Waleed carrying a bed tray. He wearing a black apron with frilly white lace trim and nothing else. He turned and set the tray down on the desk.

His muscles ripped and his ass was framed by the white lace border of the apron. "God in heaven you have a beautiful ass." I blushed realizing that I actually said that out loud.

He turned back and said, "I am quite fond of the look of yours too my friend." He helped me sit up against the massive headboard. My right hand reached out and tweaked his nipple under the cute fabric. When his eyes closed in pleasure I pulled his lips to mine. My tongue probed his mouth, when our contact broke he nibbled on my right ear whispering "Oh my beautiful little man, the eggs are getting cold and there are no more."

"I get the hint. I'm sorry Waleed. I like touching you so, but I will behave myself. You look so damned cute in that."

He stood as he pulled the bottom of the apron and performed a cute little courtesy. Then he retrieved the tray putting it across my lap. "I used to cook for my father and older brothers, after mother..." I put my right hand on his cheek, he wasn't ready to tell me and he didn't need to finish. After dealing with orphans most of my life, I knew the look.