Jono's Journey Home Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He smiled lifting the lid covering the plate. Scrambled eggs with roasted tomatoes, feta, and mutton. "You are trying to get me fat." I teased.

"Yes, I am. You have been so good to me. I want you healthy again."

He walked away to get his tray, "Waleed?"

He turned back, "Yes Jono?"

"Thank you, and ummm... Would you, please, keep the apron on for me?" He blushed got his tray and returned, still wearing the cute apron that framed his beautiful ass. He ate quickly and set his tray on the floor. He just sat there smiling watching me eat. His hand crept under the sheets and softly wrapped around my cock. I moved my emptied food tray to the night stand. As I laid flat his head disappeared under the covers.

His silky lips held my rod in his hot wet mouth. He started playing with my hole as as his mouth worked magic on my wick. I was trying to return the favor playing with his ass. He stopped I pulled the covers down. "Jono, please lay back and let me care for your needs." I smiled at the apron clad boy sucking my cock and finger fucking my ass.

Damn he was good, I quickly released thick streams of protein into his mouth. He pulled his fingers from my ass. My ass felt so empty as he climbed up my body, kissing and nibbling at my flesh the whole way. When his lips reached my own, I forced a disappointed look across my face. I pouted, "I thought you said you wanted to care for MY needs?" The look of absolute confusion on his face was priceless.

I reached under his apron and held his hard cock. "You made my hole all lonely, you have the key in the house to make it happy again." I reached down and held his rock hard cock. I could tell he was tempted, but afraid. "I have taken Tam and Naser, you will not hurt me. You gave yourself to me last night, let me return that to you... Don't make me beg."

He rested my legs on his shoulders. He warmed the lube as he prepared my hole. He was so tender, he was afraid of hurting me. It hit me as I his treasure trail rested on my perineum. I held his face asking, "Waleed, am I your first on top?" He nodded. I kissed his sweet lips, "Thank you for this. I am so happy to be you first."

The older boy began fucking my ass with complete abandon within 3 minutes his love juices filled my chute. I didn't care that he didn't stay in me. I rolled him on his back and began praising him, as I kissed his sexy mouth. I wanted him to know what a magnificent stud he had been. He was holding my ass and playing with his cum as it seeped out.

I didn't know whether Tamam would understand why I did this. Waleed deserved this for surviving what had done to him. He needed to know what it was to be a king in the bed. Our bliss was interrupted by the trilling ring of the cellphone. "This is Jono." I answered. Waleed leaned in, to hear as well.

I heard Papa Omar's voice, "Jono, Naser is okay the doctor is putting on his cast now. We will be with you around two this afternoon depending on how long it takes to get him released. Do you boys have enough to eat? Will you boys be alright till then?"

"We will be fine Papa there is more than enough to eat and do. Papa I am sorry he got hurt because of me. Please forgive me."

There was laughter on the other side of the phone. "Jono, Naser told me this is twice he ignored your counsel. He has been humbled nothing more. There is nothing to forgive."

"Papa, thank you. I should tell you this battery is almost dead, I'll put the other one on it should have enough charge to last a few hours."

I heard mumbling, "Jono, Naser says swap the battery and turn the phone off. Power it up at one or if you need to call out."

When I replied "Yes Papa" he hung up. "Well it looks like you are stuck with me for another six hours."

Waleed asked, "Lets go swimming!"

Thank you God for me not living here... "I don't have trunks with me." He smiled with that damned toothy grin saying he didn't either. "You want the pervs on security to see us in the buff?" Waleed went to the dresser and found two pairs of trunks.

Damn I thought. I stomped into the shower getting myself clean again. Waleed asked why I was showering. "I am not sure you want to swim through my Waleed semen fortified butt slime." He kissed me and helped me clean myself out.

When he was finished with me he cleaned himself out. "I would enjoy... ummm later... what you did with mouth last night, back there... ummm could I try to do you too?"

"Waleed, are you asking me to rim you again?" He blushed nodding his head. "And you wanna learn how to rim me?" More nodding. "Who needs the pool."

I started kissing him but he stopped me. "You do. You have to exercise. There is no gym or treadmill here, that leaves the pool." With that the bath and playtime were over. We reentered the bedroom. He swiftly donned the hot pink swim trunks and filled them out very well. He handed me the smaller blue ones. Even on the smallest setting they fell off of me. Has no one heard of a drawstring in this country?

I used logic, one way or the other the boy was going to get me in the pool. If one dresser was filled with men's clothes I could only assume the other was filled with female. I open to the corresponding drawer on the other dresser and found skimpy bikinis. No Imam in the world would ever approve a woman to wear these. Still any port in a storm.

I found the most conservative bottom I could find in the drawer had barely enough fabric to cover my tiny member and my little hole. My body turned bright red with a blush. I was standing in front of Walid butt naked while I was putting them on, and I was not embarrassed until they were covering what little I had.

Waleed went through a few more drawers. He located a slightly larger bikini bottom. It was black satiny and looked kind of like a speedo, with a little less fabric. It was definitely more than the thong from the first drawer. I put it on quickly and turn towards the stairs. I could see Waleed watching my ass wiggle with a very large smile on his face. We grabbed towels and headed down towards the pool.

Clearly he had been at the playhouse before. He knew where the sunscreen was. He slathered every square inch of exposed skin on my body. Apparently he didn't want to get blamed if I got a sunburn. Once our sunscreen was applied, Waleed performed a massive cannonball plunge into the pool. I looked for the stairs and found them on the east side shallow end of the pool.

The water was very cold on my feet, Waleed was begging me to just jump in get it over with. I said you go your way, I'll get in the pool mine. I was trembling he assumed I was cold. He came to me and threw his arm around me. I buried my head in his chest. "Is my mighty warrior afraid? I thought nothing frightened you."

"I've always been afraid of the water. Papa never forced me to learn how to swim. Uncle Jack once threw me into the river hoping I would learn how to swim. It was Mikaeel who realized I was in trouble and dove under the water and pulled me to shore. After the crash Jack was too afraid of losing his only heir to try it again."

"How did you pass water survival?"

"Waleed, I closed my eyes and treaded water or floated. I learned a trick in the hospital from Chief Duma, during the painful, or unpleasant parts of therapy. I hated hydrotherapy greatly; either Chief, or one of his firefighters was in the pool with me. With enough effort, I could imagine I was anywhere else. I am sorry you have seen my cowardice."

"Jono fear is not cowardice. You are terrified of the water, but you are still in it." He pulled me close. "Being afraid of a thing, but still facing it is the definition of courage. I will not be more that an arm length from you, closer if you desire. I will let no harm befall you."

We slowly walked into deeper water. Eventually the water was up to my armpits. I began walking back and forth across the narrow width of the pool. Waleed true to his word was right next to me. About fourty minutes later, I was pushing myself a bit too hard in the frigid water and I slipped on the bottom of the pool.

Waleed grabbed hold of my arm to keep me from going under. His left hand rested on my ass. Something felt weird on my skin. I reached down and felt the stitching. "Is there a flower on my ass?"

"Yes Jono, it is a pretty black rose. But not as pretty as your pink rosebud." I turned to kiss him. He had an urgent look on his face as he commanded, "We must get you out, your lips are blue." He helped me out of the pool. Then he wrapped a large towel around me and rubbed me aggressively trying to increase circulation. "You should call Master Omar." I realized the portable oxygen was strapped to my saddle.

I told him to put a towel down on one of the deck chairs and lay on it. I grabbed four dry pool towels and laid down with him, telling him to wrap the towels around us both. "You are like ice Jono, call your Papa!"

"It would take too long for them to get here. Let me borrow a little of your heat. I will rest and my O2 levels will come up on their own in time." He was so warm. He held me tight as I trembled and quickly lost consciousness.

I woke up in the media room on one of the long sofas. Papa Omar was putting the O2 mask on my face. "I am fine Papa, I just pushed a little too hard in the cold pool." I looked at the clock on the wall. CRAP, I was out for over four hours. "Waleed?"

"Naser is comforting his boy and teaching him how to operate your phone." He kissed my forehead. "He was frightened. I called Fahima she said you told him the right things to do. She wanted you on oxygen for 15 minutes before we head back. Just in case. Speaking of Fahima, why are you wearing her bikini bottom, my son?"

I explained the lack of swim wear and how I wasn't comfortable swimming in the buff, not knowing if security was watching. He smiled and rubbed my head. 20 minutes later they got me settled in the SUV cocooning me in blankets. We returned to the main house, Papa Omar had to drive because of Naser's cast. I fell asleep in the back leaning against Waleed.

Back at the main house I made a list of things I wanted to pick up in town. Most had to do with the cellular phone. Tam called twice that night to check on me. After repeated assurances that I was fine, he commanded me to sleep. I was hugging the huge teddy bear he made me. I honestly tried going to sleep with the stress of the day I should be wiped.

I went to the Tam's kitchen got some milk and a few of Nessa's sugar cookies and sat down to reflect on the day. Thanks to serendipity and Waleed's continued prodding I faced a primal terror. I started doing range of motions on my wounded wing. Not even a twinge of pain.

I saw her across the room trapped inside her prison. I could hear her mocking my cowardice. She screamed at me to let her out. Filled with fear I crossed the room and released the locks on her prison door. I gazed upon her slender form. Was this really something to fear.

I almost dragged her into the lounge resting her shapely, smooth body between my legs. I softly caressed her neck with my trembling fingers. She sighed with her velvety soft voice as my hand slid down her slender neck to her beautiful body. It felt like my heart would leap from my chest as my fingers softly stroked the outline of her gentle f-hole.

I pleaded with her, "Sweet Mara sing for me please..." I said as I touched the bow to her strings. In my farewell concert I performed Antonin Dvorak's - Silent Woods. After a few missteps Mara sang. Afterwards I rested her on her stand then walked over and closed her case. Mara deserves to breathe, she deserves to sing.

I turned back and saw Papa Omar with tears in his eyes standing at the door. "Happy or sad Papa?"

He smiled and simply replied, "Both, Jono, Both." He kissed my forehead, hugged me, then ordered me back to bed. Then he turned and walked out. I curled up in bed cuddling into my plush Tam stand in. The heartbeat I missed so lulling me to a deep happy sleep.

- Continued