Jon's Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mom ran her left hand down over her right tit and smiled.

MELISSA

Freddie Walton who worked in the treasury at the City Council called Jon on Saturday.

"I heard you were home. Come over."

"Okay but I'll be a while. I'm washing mom's car."

"God don't tell my mom you do that. Wait a second."

Freddie returned and said Jon was invited to stay on for dinner.

"My fiancée Janice will also be here. While I'm fucking her you can try your luck with mom."

Huh? Freddie didn't appear to be joking.

After putting away the car Jon told his mom he was going to Freddie Walton's and had been invited to stay for dinner.

"Oh that's lovely. Freddie is such a nice young man. Be careful what you say in front of his mom. Melissa and Gary are living apart at the moment, agreeing they need a cooling off period. They had a big row over the state of their garage and Gary hit her.

"And they've separated over that?"

"He knocked out two of her teeth but the dental surgeon saved the day."

"Jesus I didn't mean he was entitled to hit her that hard despite her interfering with what state he preferred to leave his garage in."

"I'm glad to hear that," his mom said primly.

Janice, who had a big butt, kissed Jon fearlessly although she'd never met him before. Mrs Walton smiled warmly and hugged him and said she was so pleased to see him again. She took the bottle of wine and said he shouldn't have and when she turned to put the bottle on the bench Jon had a fleeting glimpse of a great butt. She would be fifty, two years younger than his mom and in her younger day had been big into cycle racing and still looked as if she cycled for fitness.

After dinner Janice wandered off with Freddie in tow and Mrs Walton said, "If you hear screaming don't worry. Janice is a screamer."

"Are you a screamer Mrs Walton?"

She tensed but not unduly.

"You may call me Melissa. Should you be talking to me like that?"

"You are only temporarily separated Melissa. That's only a shade away from being normal."

"God what a refreshing attitude. People including most of my friends treat me as if I had cancer. But not your mother of course; Matilda finds it impossible to think like that."

Their conversation lapsed until, being a woman, she felt compelled to say something.

"What."

"I think you are primed for fucking."

"Oh god, Jon please. Don't make me throw you out of my home."

"Feel this Melissa," he said, taking her hand and placing it on to his erection beneath his pants. "Can you remember when you last had one of these?"

"Yes," she all but whimpered.

"I fuck older women and bask in their enjoyment. Don't deny yourself by succumbing to inane stupidity or adherence to grossly inadequate codes of propriety. You are a woman in need. I bet your pussy is lubing right now, preparing itself for me."

"I can't. It wouldn't feel right."

Jon unzipped and pulled Melissa's hand back on to it, the difference now being she was holding on to warm flesh that was pulsating in time to his pulse rate.

"It wouldn't be right you said. If you decide to yield we could be fucking within a minute Melissa."

She groaned.

"Pull out a tit for me to squeeze Melissa."

She groped and her left breast popped free and the nipple was up stiffly.

Jon squeezed.

Melissa groaned and allowed her legs to open and she whispered, "Be gentle with me. You feel really large."

Jon positioned over her and said softly, "Squeeze my balls gently while I push in. I need to know there are two of us involved in this."

Her cave was hot and sticky and his dick went in like a cartridge slipping into the breech of a rifle. She was more than wide enough for him.

"Oh I need this," Melissa said, squeezing his balls and biting softly into the side of his neck.

After their first very satisfying attempt at sexual union, John and Melissa engaged in an ever better bout and then he slipped away and she went to bed before her son and his fiancée returned to the living room.

That night Australian-born Matilda asked if she could get into bed with Jon.

"No mom I'm sorry. Although I am rather immoral I draw the line at having sex with my own mother."

"But why not," she whined. "You appear to commit many other sexual sins."

"Well mother-fucking is off my agenda and I'm surprised you would be the slightest bit interest in me in that manner. You know other men; go to them."

"You are an ungrateful asshole," she yelled and stormed back to her bedroom.

Jon sighed. Yes indeed he was an immoral asshole but at least he knew when to draw the line.

Matilda behaved like a delinquent. She scarcely spoke to Jon next day and that evening after receiving a phone call she came out with an overnight bag and kissed him on the forehead and said she would be away for two nights. She left without saying where she was going and Jon hadn't asked where she would be.

For the next three days he worked most of the time he wasn't sleeping working on the opening chapters of his new novel with the working title of 'Addiction for Older Women'. The commissioning editor had told him there was a good chance his new novel would be published with that title because it with the right artwork, it was a title that screamed, "Read me." Damien was the young inspector in charge of the police station in a large fishing village. Newly appointed to the post it didn't take Damien long to work out the younger females traveled away for sex when their boyfriends were out with the fleet but the older females stayed home fretting for their husband and/or lovers. Those women were prime targets for sex.

Jon had stayed at a fishing village to study the social interaction of its inhabitants, the economy of the village, all aspects of local policing and details about the fisherman sailing out, what they encountered and what they did during the fortnight to ten days they were at sea, what they did on their return, and the winter layover. He found his four-week stay fascinating and had sex on three occasions with older women just to prove it could be done and to question them about how they would handle their guilt.

Although it was a village of 1800 people, that still was small enough for everyone to know the business of their neighbors and so it was difficult to fuck an inhabitant and to come away from that illicit affair undetected. The women he'd slept with had advised him how to manage his nocturnal visits and maintain pretty tight security. It helped also that not all villagers were blabbermouths, presumably knowing they'd have liaisons they wished to keep secret.

Matilda arrived home and her mood was back to normal and she kissed Jon with her usual tenderness.

"I stayed with an old school friend," she explained.

Jon had visions of the two women shopping and going to a flower shower today until Matilda added, "Joanne had gone away for three days to visit their daughter."

Oh good one mom, he grinned, shaking his head. Obviously he had her immorality gene.

CHARMAINE

John's mom called him to the phone to speak to a reporter from the Clinton Echo.

"Good morning Mr Bungle, it's Charmaine Goss from the Echo speaking."

Jon's pulse rate galloped. God he'd seen a photo of her in a promo for her newspaper. Although her tits were small her body was like a Greek statue and she had the face of an angel AND she was Miss Goss. He felt his body temperature rising.

"Welcome back home Mr Bungle. I would appreciate you coming to our offices at 2:00 today. We wish to interview you."

"Would you strip for me if I did that?"

"Mr Bungle, really."

"Sorry I didn't realize you were yet another over-sensitive woman. I don't do interviews. Bye."

Jon cut the call and sat in front of the house phone extension rubbing his jaw while waiting for her to call back. That woman had not sounded a pushover.

He let his mom answer the call and she called out, "It's Miss Goss. She thinks she cut you off."

"Hi Miss Goss. Sorry you caught me in a playful mood. I behaved stupidly, rudely and unforgivably."

"Wow."

Jon waited for her to continue.

"You are rather unusual Mr Bungle. People of note usually jump at the opportunity to be quoted in the columns of our newspaper."

Jon waited.

"Um have I offended you er Jon?"

"I'm waiting for you to say you forgive me for daring to announce my desire to gloat over your nude body."

Jon imagined he could feel the air thickening and was damn sure she was counting slowly to ten.

"Are you deranged Mr Bungle?"

"No."

"Then are you over-sexed?"

"No."

"Then what are you?"

Jon laughed and said a fucking big tease. "I was attempting to find how you as a newspaper reporter would react to my provocations Charmaine. It may help if I explain that my second heroine in my novel I'm now working on is a newspaper reporter. I was attempting to cast a fiery encounter with you to gather a realistic impression of how Geraldine would react when confronted with a boofhead."

"A what?"

"An obnoxious person."

"Oh. Well moving along cautiously, where would you prefer to be interviewed?"

"At the Lakeside Restaurant for late lunch."

"We have no chance of getting in there today."

"Surely your name Charmaine Goss of the Echo opens doors?"

"Lakeside is booked out up to six weeks in advance for Friday lunches."

"Please call then, asked for Mrs Mason and say you require a table for two at 1:30 today to interview me over a lunch to be paid for by the Echo."

"She'll laugh hysterically."

"I'm Valda Mason's only godson."

"Omigod."

"If you want a photograph of me being interviewed, book your photographer to arrive at 3:00 to take a profile only shot of me with you leaning earnestly towards me asking a question."

"Our policy is full face photographs."

"That's fine. Skip the photograph."

"A side profile and including me in the shot will be fine."

"Well I look forward to meeting you at 1:30 at Lakeside. Um what do you look like?"

"Just another long-haired under-fed blonde with too much lipstick. Oh I'll wear a white shirt with a thin black tie and blue skirt."

"Short blue skirt?"

"Yes the one I have in mind is short."

"And stockings?"

"Yes and stockings."

"Not tights?"

"No I never wear tights."

"Great Miss Goss. Thigh-highs or garter belt?"

"I only wear thigh-highs. Please don't ask the next question."

Jon laughed and said that was fine. He had sufficient information to recognize her and to know how to dress Geraldine in his new novel.

"This is not being critical Mr Bungle but never have I had such a stressful time setting up an interview."

"Well I guess if I weren't complicated I wouldn't be interesting. You have coped admirably and sound like a mature and capable older woman. Bye."

Oh crap, Jon thought. He'd put her through the wringer. He'd now have to work hard on delivering a worthwhile interview for the beautiful young woman who'd now be resolved to greet him looking nothing like a mature and capable older woman.

Jon looked up Charmaine's profile page on the Echo's website and found much of interest, including the fact that her mother was English and had been a stage actress specializing in period roles with a particular likening for the Elizabethan era. Ah that would explain Charmaine's ye olde worlde name. He read her sample portfolio of interviews carefully to learn something about her writing style and what appeared to interest her.

Jon caused quite a stir when no less than the restaurateur Valda Mason led him arm in arm to his table. Even so it was nothing like the stir Miss Goss caused when she entered, dressed in a full-length Elizabethan white gown topped by a light blue suede bodice. Her hair was magnificent in ringlets and across her forehead was a silver Princess tiara.

She looked stunning and some women began applauding and most other patrons added to the applause.

Jon stood and Charmaine walked straight to him and he smiled and kissed her on the lips sweetly, meeting no resistance.

"Thank god I decided to wear my classy Italian suit," he whispered, seating her and Charmaine giggled.

He told her she looked magnificent and had blown him away and she colored excessively.

After eating and as Charmaine prepared to begin the interview, Jon handed her his CV (she'd already taken it off his website) and quite an extensive account of his impressions of growing up in the city of his birth and what he thought of Clinton now.

The photographer arrived and he was taken aback at the way Charmaine was dressed but understood the theatrics when she explained that at university Jon had studied the Tudor period of English history and then went on to lecture in Celtic history from post-Roman times.

The photographer took the photograph Jon had requested and then persuaded Jon to stand and lean back on the table with Charmaine out of the frame that took in the lake in the background.

When Jon was walking Charmaine to her vehicle she explained her mom was director of a professional theater and had dressed Charmaine that morning after Charmaine's hair had been done by the theater's principal hairdresser.

"Do you have a boyfriend?"

"There is a guy, yes."

"Nonetheless you can date me tomorrow night?"

Charmaine looked at Jon steadily. "Are you planning to seduce me?"

"The thought had crossed my mind."

"Then who am I to turn down a proposal like that? You are most interesting and have given me a great interview that I must now hurry back and write up for tomorrow's feature interview."

"Oh I'm not that important," Jon said, genuinely surprised.

"I suspect you have no idea of your appeal," she smiled. "You are the sort of guy mothers dream their sons will be like and sisters dream they had for a brother."

That was another surprise for Jon.

When he was kissing Charmaine goodbye she pressed into him.

Jon waved her off and looked very thoughtful.

Next morning he'd read the interview for the second time and had surrendered the newspaper to his mother and he was making coffee when Charmaine called on his phone.

"What did you think?"

"Excellent, you write beautifully and it was a well balanced article. I knew you guys would use the photo of me looking front on to the camera."

"That was really big of you agreeing to that shot and probably knowing it would be used but we did use that other photo on the front page as a pointer to the interview. Before I left the office last night that photo of us both was ceremoniously placed on our 'Wall of Fame' of outstanding stories, photographs and celebrity interviews. In pinning up the pic the editor told me it was my best interview to date."

"Well she shouldn't be surprised; you have heaps of talent."

"And a subject who made it so easy for me. Um I'm cooking dinner for you at home. My parents are going out but know you'll be staying the night. Mom really wants to meet you. Can you be here by 7:00?"

"Yes of course, providing you tell me where you live."

"Daddy will send his driver to collect you at 6:45. Oh perhaps I should mention I've decided I want to fuck you all night."

Jon choked and cut the call, unable to speak. What a babe.

"Was that Miss Goss?"

"Yes mom. Perhaps you should start referring to her as Charmaine because she is very likely to become your daughter-in-law."

THE END

12