Jordan

Story Info
Wife’s female friend learns about our secret.
2.8k words
4.01
20.2k
27
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/15/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This particular Friday night it was just my wife and I home alone. It was nice to just chill at the house. I was drinking my whiskey and Doris was sipping on vodka and cranberry juice. I grilled steaks for the both of us and we sat outside to enjoy the nice fall evening. After dinner We decided to relax on the couch and watch Netflix. However, I suggested I to my wife to go shower and I would clean the dishes and straighten the kitchen.

I showered once my wife was finished and then I joined her on the couch. We were dressed in comfy clothes, she was wearing a spaghetti strap tank top and sleeping pants and I was wearing a t-shirt and running shorts. We were only fifteen minutes or so into the movie, when my wife started texting with her friend Jordan. A few minutes later my wife looks to me and said, Jordan is bored do you mind if she comes over? Be being the good husband, I didn't mind and told Doris, "Sure, tell her to come on over."

Jordan is single and about ten years younger than my wife with dark hair, slim build and perky tits. She is also kind of a wild child. The complete opposite of my wife, Doris.

When Jordan arrived, she brought more cranberry juice and Tito's vodka for her and my wife to drink. I fixed us all fresh drinks. Doris and I made ourselves comfortable on the couch, with Jordan sitting in the recliner. Like women do they constantly chit chat through the movies. I wasn't really into the show but I stuck around, trying to be the good sport. Through the course of the movie I kept everyone's drinks full. At the conclusion of the first movie Jordan and my wife went outside to smoke. Doris isn't an everyday smoker but on occasion she will have a smoke or two. I know it's strange but I love to kiss her after she smokes, I am not sure why. When the women came back inside, Jordan stated it was her turn to fix the drinks. Doris returned to her seat next to me on the couch.

I made a smart-ass comment about her erect nipples, which summoned a comment from my wife for me to behave. I leaned over and kissed her smoke tainted lips. We were interrupted by Jordan handing us our drinks.

"Look at you love birds, you two make such a cute couple." she said as she took up residence on the sofa on the opposite side of my wife.

The drinks she had made us were a bit stouter than the ones I had been making. Anyway, the girls chose another movie to watch. To say it was a horrible movie would have been an understatement. Twenty minutes into the flick we collectively decided to watch something else. Doris and Jordan excused themselves and went to opposite restrooms. I did the same once my wife returned to the living room. After relieving myself I went to the kitchen and found three full glasses, I figured the girls were once again outside smoking. I sat at the kitchen bar and sipped my whiskey.

By this point I had a really good buzz and I was sure the ladies were feeling it too. I opened the back door to check on them and as I did, I saw the two of them part ways. It appeared as though they were kissing. I wasn't sure if my mind was playing tricks on me or what. Not making a big deal of the situation I quickly asked them what were we going to watch next.

"Let us finish our cigarettes," my wife replied as she took a long nervous drag off her cigarette.

"Why don't you pick out the next movie Jerry," Jordan chimed in.

I sat back on the couch and my mind was going crazy. Did I see what I thought I saw or was it just wishful thinking?

As I scrolled through the Netflix menu a title caught my eye, "The Cuckold". What the fuck I thought to myself? So I selected the video to watch. The women soon came back inside grabbed their drinks settled back on the couch. Doris rolled her eyes as I answered her question about what were we watching.

"Hey, I was told I could pick the flick." I snipped.

It turned out it was a "B" movie about interracial cuckolding. It portrayed a white couple where the wife took on a black lover at the encouragement of the husband. This was right up my alley for I have fantasized about my wife with a black lover since the day I first saw her. I figured one of the ladies would direct me to turn it off but the request never came.

During the first scene where the black man beds the white wife Jordan blurts out, "I would so fuck him, he is such a hottie!"

My wife sat silent. I guess the alcohol in me had relaxed me to the point I didn't care who knew my little secret, without a care I said, " I would love to see Doris with a black man."

"Oh really?" Jordan asked, " What about you Doris, would you fuck a black guy?"

Immediately my wife replied, "No. I'm not raciest, I'm just not into black men. Plus, I am married."

It was silent as we continued to watch the movie. The next sex scene showed the wife and black bull fucking as the husband sat nearby and watched.

Jordan then asked me if I would like to sit there and watch Doris like that. I quickly nodded yes. "That's hot." she said. As the scene played on, I confessed, " I have told Doris many times I would love to eat her cum filled pussy or lick the cum off her tits after she fucked a black guy."

"Really!" Jordan gasped, "That's kinky! You should jump on that girl!" she said to my wife as she squeezed her thigh.

Suddenly we were disturbed by Jordan's phone ringing. She went to the other room to take the call.

"I can't believe you said that in front of her," my wife scolded me.

"Sorry babe." I said. I leaned over and kissed her. I slid my hand inside her tank top and tweaked her erect nipple. While we pecked, I reiterated, "I sure would love to clean cum of your nice little tits".

"I know you would my little perv," Doris said.

Jordan joined us, and I noticed she must have removed her bra as her erect nipples were visible through her shirt. This time she sat extremely close to my wife and sort of cuddled up next to her. By this point the air in the room had changed. I leaned over and kissed my wife's neck and not meeting resistance, I began to nibble on her ear. I paused a few seconds then kissed her neck and ear again, each time I got bolder. Both of the women were again watching the screen.

As I kissed her neck the fourth time I reached up and fondled her breast. Again, not getting any negative vibes.

Bravely I reached over her, grabbed Jordan's hand and placed it on my wife's opposite breast. Without lifting her head, Jordan gently squeezed and massaged Doris' boob. My wife turned to me and we kissed. As we kissed, I used my right hand to pull the front of her top down, exposing her bare tits for Jordan and me. I couldn't believe my luck. I kissed Doris for a few seconds longer before I said, "I want to see you kiss Jordan".

Doris pulled her head away, and for a second she just looked at me. Time stood still. I thought I had just shattered the mood. Seconds seemed like eternity. Then she slightly turned to her left, Jordan must have heard my request because she leaned up. For the first time in my life, I witnessed my beautiful wife kissing someone else, and it was another female at that! It was so erotic. Their kiss started with a few small pecks, gradually working up to a passionate tongue twister. Jordan was groping my wife's breast, alternating between the two.

I took the opportunity and started to suck my wife's right nipple. I could hear her moan. I then kissed my way up her chest and neck. I gently turned her head towards me breaking her kiss with Jordan.

I looked into her eyes and gently breathed the words, "I love you." then began to kiss her some more.

Jordan was now sucking Doris' left breast. I kissed my way back to her right breast as another moan escaped her lips as Jordan and I orally pleased her tits. We alternated between sucking her tits and kissing her. My wife now had her arms around the of us both, her hands resting on our heads. Her breathing became deeper, her body revealed she was enjoying the pleasure of two people touching her. Turning things up a notch I again reached over and moved Jordan's hand to my wife's crotch. Wetness could be felt as soon as we touched her. My wife moaned as Jordan rubbed her womanhood through the sleeping pants. For I few seconds Jordan and I rubbed my wife's pussy together. I then pulled back to watch. My cock was harder than it had ever been. I watched as Jordan kissed and sucked my wife's tits and rubbed her hand between Doris' thighs.

Then Jordan snaked her hand inside the waistband of my wife's pajama bottoms, Doris let out a deep moan has Jordan's fingers found their mark, my wife's clit.

As Jordan was stimulating my wife, I pulled my shirt off, pulled my cock out and stroked myself at the sight before me. Doris reached down and held pressure on Jordan's hand as Jordan masturbated my wife. I stopped stroking my cock and got off the couch. I knelt in front of my wife as the women made out and started to pull her pants off. Doris raised her hips to allowing little effort on my part to remove her attire.

Jordan paused kissing my wife. She sat up as did my wife. Jordan assisted my wife taking her tank top off, then Doris assisted Jordan with her shirt.

Jordan had small boobs like my wife, the only difference was Jordan had beautiful puffy areoles. She clasped my wife's hands in hers and placed them on her boobs. Without coaxing, my wife moved close to Jordan, sucking each nipple with care. I thought I would explode watching. Jordan then straddled my wife's lap giving Doris better access to her boobs. I stroked my cock as my wife sucked Jordan's tits. Pushing away, Jordan leaned down again, kissing Doris. As she did, Jordan slide to her knees between my wife's legs. Then she kissed her way to my wife's tits, she gave each breast a little suck before she kissed her way down Doris' belly.

Jordan momentarily stood and removed her shorts. At this point Doris was sitting there rubbing her clit in anticipation. Jordan returned to her knees. My wife slouched down with her hips off the cushion. Doris moaned the instant she felt Jordan's lips on her pussy.

"Oh, mmmm that feels so good." Doris moaned as she arched her back pushing her pelvis towards Jordan's face. With one hand my wife was massaging her own boobs, the other was grasping a hand full of Jordan's hair. I bent over and began to suck on her right nipple. Seconds later my wife came from Jordan's tongue lashing. However, Jordan did not let up. She continued to orally stimulate my wife.

When Jordan slid two fingers inside my wife, she gasped. Doris then looked at me and said she wanted to suck my dick. I was happy to oblige. I moved to her right side, so she could lean to the right and take my cock in her mouth. Doris took my whole cock all at once. She began sucking me with a frenzy I have never seen from her.

"You like the way she eats your pussy? Is she a good pussy eater?"

With my cock in her mouth my wife nodded yes. Jordan suspended her oral attack on my wife's cunt to gaze at Doris deep throating my cock. My wife gives the best blow jobs ever, and I am sure Jordan wanted to witness her technique. I held on to my wife's head with one hand, with the other I reached down to softly pull on her nipples. Doris grabbed Jordan's head and pulled Jordan back to her cunt. It wasn't long before we both were about to cum.

I was first. I announced I was about to cum but instead of just having the head of my cock in my wife's mouth, she took it to the base.

I don't ejaculate a large quantity so she easily swallowed my jizm, and did so eagerly. Being spent I rolled off to the side and watched. Jordan brought my wife to her second orgasm as she sucked on my wife's clit.

"Oh Jordan, that's it! Make me cum! I love what you're doing to me!"

By now Jordan had three fingers buried in my wife and I'm pretty sure she was massaging her G spot. After her orgasm subsided Doris pulled Jordan up to her and kissed her, tasting her own juices on her lips. Just when I thought I was going to watch my wife go down on another girl, Jordan's phone buzzed. She moved to the side and answered it. The conversation was short. She reported to us that she was sorry but had to leave. She quickly dressed, gave me a little peck on the cheek, then kissed Doris good bye. I thought the incredible night was over as my wife and I traipsed to the bedroom.

Normally my wife wears some type of attire to bed, however tonight she crawled into bed naked.

I figured we would both be sound asleep in short order, but out of nowhere my wife said, "I can't believe you told her you wanted to see me with a black man".

"What was the harm? I didn't seem to offend her." I responded.

She rolled on her side and looked at me, "That's our business."

"It's not like you would ever do it." I said.

" And I can't believe you told her you wanted to eat their cum out of me!"

At this point I was starting to get hard again, I turned on my side and began to lightly play with her nipples, " and lick their cum off your tits." I said.

My wife let out a little moan. She reached down and was shocked to find I was hard again. She grasped my cock and stroked it for few minutes.

I suckled her breast, then slide my hand down between her legs. She was surprisingly moist.

"Are you still wet form Jordan?" I asked while rubbing her clit, "Or maybe you like the idea of some hung black guy cumming deep inside you."

Another moan escaped her lips.

"Flooding your pussy deep with his hot cum. More than you ever felt." I added.

She pushed into my hand.

I crawled between her legs, slightly putting the tip of my cock inside her. I held there, teasing.

"Then I would eat your cum filled pussy." slowly inching inside her I continued. "All that cum oozing out down the crack of your ass, means I would have to lick your ass too."

"Yes." Doris moaned.

Then I entered her all the way, "Maybe you would rather have Jordan eat nigger cum out of your pussy?"

"Yes, yes Jordan!"

My paced quickened, I thrust harder inside her. I leaned forward and kissed my wife, "It was so hot watching her go down on you. You looked like you really enjoyed it"

I continued to piston in and out of my sexy wife, "Answer me, did she eat you good?"

"Yes, yes she knows what she is doing." Doris whispered.

"I love you so much." I replied

" Shhhhhh." my wife said.

Then I exploded inside my wife.

Exhausted, I laid on top of her without withdrawing. A couple of minutes passed and I rolled onto my back.

"Thank you for the woopie." Doris said.

"Thank you for letting me you watch you two and join in." I said.

My wife rested her head on my chest, "It felt good having you both touch me; the contrast in technique was incredible." she confessed.

" I bet it was." I responded "I wish I could have seen you go down on her. Are you curious how she'd tastes?"

My wife kissed me on the lips, "Good night my little pervert, and who said I haven't tasted her yet". My wife fell asleep shortly afterwards.

My wife's last comment had me wide awake. I suddenly realized I wasn't getting any sleep tonight.