Jordan's Blackening

Story Info
Wife’s married friend experiences her first black cock.
2.6k words
4.39
33.5k
40

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 04/15/2023
Created 07/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, events and incidents are the products of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

While this is a complete story it is built off of the story "Jordan".

If you've not read that story or the three part series "Church", I suggest you read those first. I believe it will add to your enjoyment of "Jordan's Blackening".

Prolog:

It had been a couple of years since I saw the encounter between my wife and her friend Jordan.

Since that time my wife had succumbed to the seduction of a black man and in fact she has had several encounters with him and others.

Since her time with Jordan their relationship blossomed and they began to spend more time with each other.

**********

It was a Thursday night and my wife Doris was having a girls night out. This typically means drinking margaritas and chatting the night away. While at the restaurant she ran into Byron. My wife introduced Byron to all of her friends as a work associate. Byron was a gentleman and shook all of the ladies hands. However, Byron peaked Jordan's interest. After the women parted ways for the evening leaving my wife and Jordan alone, my wife confessed to Jordan that Byron had become her Black lover or better known as her Black Bull.

On their way home Doris relayed all of the details of her new found situation and how it transpired. Jordan badgered my wife with questions the entire ride.

Doris acknowledged that sex with Byron was the best she has ever had, she even regretted no going Black sooner.

As my wife was getting out of the car Jordan pulled my wife to her, kissing her deeply, lasting longer than a few seconds.

I was already in bed when Doris made it home. She crawled into bed, giving me a kiss on the forehead. I asked her about her night. She informed me that she and the girls had a good time. Doris also added that she ran into Byron, and that she'd introduced him to everyone. Then she proceeded to let me know that she gave Jordan all the details regarding Byron.

"Really?" I asked, "you told her everything? You told her you prefer black cock?"

I rolled on to my side to see her face and fondle her boobs.

"I didn't say that, but she knows about Julian and Kelly. She knows it has happened several times and you are enjoying it as well."

I leaned over and kissed her, "How did Jordan take it?" I asked.

"I guess pretty well. She gave me good night kiss before I got out of the car," my wife replied.

"Really?", I said as crawled on top of her.

"You should have gone to her house for some fun," I told her.

"Shhhh, go down south," Doris said, as she pushed my head down to her pelvic region.

I fondled her breasts as I kissed down her body. I eagerly kissed and sucked on her clit. She appeared to already excited. As I was tasting her sweet juices she pulling at her own nipples.

"Mmmm, Jordan", my wife moaned by mistake which I knew she must have been thinking about Jordan as was eating her out.

Hearing that I came all over the sheets. I twirled my tongue around her clit trying my best to please her. I wanted to continue to think about Jordan.

Glancing up from my position I could see her lick her tongue out into the air like she was eating pussy.

A few weeks passed since the encounter with Jordan and my wife, now Memorial Day weekend was upon us. We knew Byron was going to be at the house so we invited Jordan over like Byron suggested.

Doris and I were just lounging on the couch when we heard Byron at the door. My wife's Black lover doesn't bother to knock any more, and just sauntered into the den where Doris and I were.

Doris instantly got up to kiss her bull. I always enjoy watching them kiss. My wife gets a certain glow about her whenever she is with Byron.

Doris and Byron sat together on the couch, her underneath his arm like two teenagers. I fell into my normal routine and fixed us all drinks. I sat in the recliner giving my wife and her bull the sofa.

We had a normal conversation, just talking about random things. Throughout our conversation my wife was caressing Byron's cock through his jeans.

"I wish Jordan would hurry up and get here," my wife announced, " I need you!"

"What's stopping you?" countered Byron.

With that Doris fished Byron's semi erect cock from the confines of his jeans. My wife stroked his cock, his ebony rod growing in her pale white hands. From my vantage point she appeared to playing with the foreskin, sliding back and forth to reveal the bulbous head of Byron's large cock.

Doris leaned down, like always she made sure to make eye contact with me as she extended her tongue, flicking the tip in the slit at the top of his cock head. Without breaking eye contact she slowly took her black lover's cock in her mouth. Her right hand slid up and down as her head bobbed.

Byron has never complained about my wife's blowjobs. With each of their encounters she is able to take more of his manhood down her throat.

"That feels good Doris," Bryon stated.

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. We all knew it was Jordan.

Doris tried to stop but Bryon told her not to. I answered the door, ushering her in. Jordan was wearing a tight pair of shorts which really accentuated her ass and a loose fitting top leaving no doubt she was braless. When she caught sight of my wife's current situation, Jordan's mouth dropped wide open.

"Holy shit," Jordan said staring in amazement at my wife with her mouth full of black cock. Her hardening nipples betrayed her lust.

Doris paused just long enough to say hi, then she dutifully returned to pleasing Byron. Her motions became slow and exaggerated, her salvia gave his black cock a glossy sheen.

"Hello Jordan, it's good to see you again. Come have a seat," Byron said as he patted the spot next to him.

Jordan handed me the bag in her hand which contained some vodka. I took it to the kitchen and made everyone fresh drinks. I returned to Byron and Jordan kissing. He had her left breast exposed, groping her tit. They broke their kiss, then both of them watched my wife.

"Ever been with a black man?" Byron asked.

Jordan just nodded no. He then suggested she help Doris. Jordan removed her top revealing her firm boobs.

My wife stopped sucking Byron's cock and simultaneously both women slid to the floor. My wife never released the large black shaft in her left hand.She gave it a little suck as Jordan inched closer. Jordan grasped his cock with her right hand, stroking it up and down.

My wife turned towards her. Their lips met, kissing deeply. As they kissed, they drifted closer to Bryon's cock. It wasn't long before both wives were licking his cock. Every so often they would stop and just kiss each other.

Doris and Jordan alternated taking Byron's ebony cock in their mouths. While Jordan attempted please him as well as my wife, Doris caressed Jordan's perky tits. The three of them paid no attention to me. Of course my dick was hard as could be. I'm sure Bryon was enjoying the two married women servicing his impressive manhood and frankly it was a sight to see.

Byron suddenly told the women to stop. He then stood up and discarded his clothes. It was at this juncture that Jordan realized the actual size of Byron's cock.

For a second, she just stared at the huge uncut coal black shaft and heavy balls.

Doris removed her clothes. It wasn't long before Jordan followed suit.

Bryon sat back down. My wife grasped his cock with one hand, swung one leg over him and then carefully eased herself down onto his ebony shaft.Jordan caressed my wife's ass moving to her side so Doris could suck her nipples.

A moan escaped her lips as Byron filled her void. Jordan sat next to Byron and the new lovers kissed.

My wife looked over her shoulder at me and motioned me over. I complied. Doris puckered her lips and gestured a kiss.I bent down kissing my beautiful wife while she was riding her black lover. I believe this was the first time I ever had the privilege to do so.Doris leaned her head back, I reached down groping her left breast as Jordan began to squeeze my wife's right tit. Doris rocked on Byron's cock as Jordan, and I paid attention to her boobs.

It was at this point I noticed I was the only one with clothes on. I stepped back to watch the trio and strip off my shorts and tee shirt.

It is hard to explain the feeling I get watching my wife with her black lover. I love how she will do anything to please him. Byron has the stamina and charisma to please women and he knows it.

It is clear his favorite prey is married white women. The large black man suckled my wife's breast then switched to suck on Jordan's firm white tits.

"When am I going to get some of that?" Jordan asked.

Byron suggested they move to the bed room so he could give her the proper fucking. Doris removed herself from his lap.

As Byron stood, Jordan knelt down taking his glistening ebony shaft in her mouth. "MMM, Doris tastes good on your cock."

I followed the group into the bedroom. Doris recommended that Jordan bend over the edge of the bed.

Bryon treaded behind the younger bride, my wife grasped his cock and positioned it to the entrance of Jordan's cunt. She was wet with anticipation but Bryon eased in slowly like he does with each new white wife, giving her time to accommodate his size.Jordan was a more sexually active woman than my wife, but it was clear she wasn't used to the size of Byron.

Byron slowly eased himself into Jordan.

Doris crawled beside her, reaching under and squeezing her breast.My wife and Jordan kissed. Through their kiss Jordan moaned how good Byron felt. The black bull picked up his pace, grabbing her hips he thrust harder. He had the whole bed shaking.Byron reached up and took a hand full of Jordan's brunette hair, pulling her head back. His heavy black balls swaying and smacking her clit.

It had just been a few minutes but Jordan was already confessing how much she loved him fucking her.

"God he feels so good," Jordan moaned.

"I told you," Doris said as she positioned herself in front of Jordan, with legs spread rubbing her own clit.

" Aw fuck me Byron, your cock is amazing," the newly conquered white wife exclaimed.

"Trust me I will girl," Byron responded, " I'm going to send you home to your husband well fucked and full of my black cum. Doris get under her and suck my balls as I fuck your friend."

My wife complied with her black lovers request. She wiggled around under the mating couple, leaving Jordan access to her cunt.

It took no time for Doris to start sucking on Byron's scrotum.

The threesome continued like this for a short period before Byron told Jordan to get on her back.

The group broke apart, Jordon rolling to her back, spreading her legs. Bryon stayed at the edge of the bed. His hard large black cock

standing like a flag pole. My wife moved next to him, she leaned down to give Jordan's pussy a quick lick. She did the same to Bryon, deep throating his cock a few times before letting the lovers resume.

Doris came over to where I was stationed and kissed me. I could still taste Jordan's essence on my wife's lips.

Byron was now teasing Jordan with his cock. He would put the head in slightly the pull back out.

"What do you want Jordan? Want this black cock?"

"Yes, but you can't cum inside me, my husband and I are trying," Jordan started to say.

"That's not what I asked," the black bull said as he pulled his cock back.

"Please!" Jordan begged, "Give it to me!".

Byron introduced the head of his cock to her cunt once again. A moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

"Do you want my black cock Jordan? Do you want a real man to fuck you?"

"Yes!"

Byron slammed into her without warning. He had the crook of her knees in his arms, her thin white legs held wide as he plowed deep.Jordan climaxed instantly, however, he continued to grudge fuck her. Occasionally he would lean down and suck on her tits.Her pale frame was consumed by his large dark body mass. Doris was now next to them on the bed massaging her own clit and tits.

I moved to the foot of the bed to get a better view of Jordan's corruption. I knew she was now and forever more a black cock slut, just like my wife.

"Oh, cum for me Byron!" Jordan begged. She grabbed his ass, pulling him deeper inside her.

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"Inside me, deep inside me," she responded.

Hearing this Doris and I were both in shock. We knew that Jordan had been on fertility pills for the last six months. Now with each thrust Byron drove his cock deep as possible.

"I'm gonna bred your married white womb!" he exclaimed.

"Give it to me, who cares about Kevin, give me your Black baby!"

"Here I cum girl, take all my nut, I'm a gonna you a black baby!" he said as he started to ejaculate into Jordan's fertile womb.

She wrapped her legs around his hocks while he continued to pump his seed deep. The two of them laid intertwined, sweating and breathing heavy. A few minutes elapsed before Bryon slowly withdrew his limp cock, leaving Jordan's cunt gapping with a pearlescent river of semen oozing from her. Doris moved so Byron could lay on his back. His flaccid cock glazed with a mixture of his juices and Jordan's. I repositioned to get a better look at Jordan's gapping cunt.

My wife must have known what I was thinking, she leaned down between Jordan's thighs and began to run her tongue inside Jordan, slurping the white protein Byron had deposited. Doris then slid three fingers deep inside her girlfriend, only to remove them and offer them to me to taste. "Since you have been a good cuck and I know you like to eat Byron's cum; here ya go." Jordan looked towards me as I licked my wife's fingers clean making sure to clean all of the black man's seed from her fingers.

"That's so fucking hot," Jordan said.

I leaned down kissing my wife tasting remnants of both Jordan and Byron.

I extracted myself from the group and made my way to the kitchen where I made another round of drinks for everyone. When I returned I found my wife on her back with her legs spread with Jordan on her side and her legs spread between my wife's legs. The women were grinding their pussies together. Doris was pulling Jordan towards her as Jordan groped my wife's tit.

The bedroom, in fact most of the house smelled of raw human sex. When I saw Byron sporting another huge erection, I knew the women were just getting geared up for round two.