Jordan and Carly Ch. 05

Story Info
The grand climax.
6.8k words
4.84
13.8k
41

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/23/2024
Created 03/12/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Reality crashed in on Jordan as his heart rate slowed. There could be no mistake. He and his sister had gotten each other off. He could say he just put his hand where his sister could hump it, and she just put her vagina and thighs where he could hump them. But come on. They'd all but had sex. They'd put rules in place so this wouldn't happen, but were too weak to follow them. In fact, in the heat of the moment, the boundaries they drew only made it hotter to cross them.

"Let me get you a towel," he said. She whined, wrapping her arms tighter around him so he couldn't move. "Come on, Carly, I have to." She groaned and climbed off him, laying face down next to him. He got up and grabbed a towel from the bathroom, wetting half of it with warm water. He returned to his room, his divine little sister naked in his bed. He groaned at the sight of her. She was so sexy, it hurt. Her luscious hair scattered across her slender, soft back, which flared and grew into her subtly wide hips and soft, generous ass, which tapered into her warm, thick thighs and soft, glowing legs. And here she lay, naked. In his bed. What was he going to do?

First, he knew he had to clean his semen off her. She moaned softly at the feel of the warm towel rubbing her back and ass. She wouldn't have minded holding her brother's seed on her body for as long as possible, but it was his bed and she guessed she understood why he wanted to clean her off. It did mean that she got to feel his hands on her body again, so she wouldn't complain.

Carly fell asleep soon thereafter, but Jordan lay awake next to her for a long time. The thought that would not leave his head was that they were ruining their lives. Their brother-sister relationship was likely gone forever. They'd done too much, gone too far. No brother and sister did what they just did. Apart from that, he'd been having the greatest sexual experiences he could ever conceive of, over and over again, with the person who was the object of his greatest desires. What could any other woman ever offer him? They wouldn't spend years as the ultimate forbidden fruit while also being the hottest woman he'd ever met and yet also be hopelessly in love with him. He saw how Carly looked at him and knew she'd fully fallen and that just broke his heart more. She deserved someone better than a guy who would fuck his own sister and it would hurt her that much more when he told her they had to end it.

Eventually, somehow, he fell asleep. He woke up first and got dressed and headed downstairs. Carly was surprised to find herself alone when she finally woke up. She'd hope to play with her brother some more. She dreamed of waking him up with his cock in her mouth, she yearned to see the look on his face when dreamy eyes fluttered open to see her lovingly servicing him. Oh well, another time. She didn't know what to wear for him to meet him downstairs, though. She didn't know if she really wanted to play with him more or keep as much of an edge as possible for their performance that night. She threw on her robe over her naked body and thought she'd let him decide. Her brother could do whatever he wanted with her body, it was up to him.

She knew something was wrong as soon as she saw the distressed look on his face where he sat at the dining table. She barely understood his words as he said them, her brain full of numb buzzing, but she didn't have to. She knew as soon as she saw his face that he regretted last night and was rejecting her again. She knew him inside and out, why couldn't he see that? Why couldn't he see that she didn't care that they were related?

"But I love you," she said softly.

"I love you too," he pleaded. "That's why we can't do that again. I can't see a future where we continue down this road and end up happy. I mean, how is this going to work? I can't be your boyfriend. I can't be your husband. I can't father your children."

She sniffed. "Love finds a way," she squeaked. Their eyes met, both full of tears.

"I'm sorry, Carly," he said, finally.

Her body turned and walked back upstairs to her room without her telling it to. It knew she needed to be alone and mercifully granted her that while her brain was lost in darkness.

Jordan knew he had done the right thing, but why did it feel like he'd just committed a crime? Incest was a crime against the law, but he'd just committed a crime against love itself. Carly's love for him was pure and complete and without reservations. He knew that because she offered it up so readily despite the fact he was her brother. And he'd thrown it all away.

Her heartbreak was his heartbreak too. They'd grown so close this summer. Their hearts beat in unison. Beat as one. He couldn't break hers without breaking his as well. The pain hurt sharp and it hurt deep.

The brokenhearted siblings mostly stayed in their rooms the rest of the day. When Jordan made himself lunch, he made a sandwich for Carly too and left it outside her room. He found it hours later, untouched. He did regret having to do this the day of opening night. The play had gotten to a really good place and he couldn't see how they'd perform it well now. They both knew how much their performance had been driven by their actual feelings for each other. Jordan sighed. Somehow, they'd get through it.

Carly spent half the day crying and half the day berating herself for being so stupid. Of course she couldn't be with her brother. It'd felt so good because it had seemed impossible. Because it was impossible. But she'd had it. She'd had it in her hands and it was all gone now. Gone forever. Her brother didn't love her. Not the way she wanted him to. Needed him to.

She was a good actor, though, and would have to use the total of her ability to get through tonight. She wrapped up her pain and pushed it deep below. Her brother wasn't her Jordie, he was a guy in her play. A scene partner. Nothing more. She could keep her pain wrapped up for a few hours, she thought, before she'd have to let it back out again.

The drive to the theater was only a few minutes, but the two siblings felt every second tick by with agony. They could hardly breathe through the icy silence. They had nothing to say. Nothing could help anymore.

The rest of the cast and crew turned to look at them when they entered the theater. "They know the vibe is off," Jordan thought. "They know I dumped her this morning and ruined the performance." Carly felt their eyes all over them and hated it. She'd stopped crying and mostly alleviated the puffiness of her face, but they could probably tell anyway. She didn't feel like a serious actor, she felt like a stupid girl who fell for a showmance.

"Jordan! Carly! Can I speak to you in my office for a minute?" Gail said. Robotically, they followed her. She shut the door behind them. "Why didn't you tell me you were siblings?"

Stunned, they couldn't react.

"I thought I'd experienced every backstage drama, but this is new," she continued with a chuckle.

"We're not..." Jordan stammered. "We're old friends."

"Come now, Larry told me everything," she said. They frowned. "Larry Grainger? Your drama teacher? He showed me in his old yearbooks and everything. Why didn't you tell me? I would have been happy to swap around roles. I don't care about the circumstances, you couldn't pay me a billion dollars to make out with my brother."

"We didn't want to cause drama," Jordan said.

"At least I know why you were so awkward at first," she said. "And then again when Larry showed up."

"Can you at least keep this to yourself?" Jordan asked. "We don't want-"

"Oh, it's too late for that, hun," Gail said. "Word's gotten around. There's nothing a production loves more than gossip and Larry's the biggest gossip I know."

No wonder everyone's eyes were on them when they entered. They were no longer Jordan and Carly, the out-of-town strangers bringing a new spark to the local production. They were the kissing siblings.

"I'm sorry to spring this on you opening night," Gail said. "But I thought this was better than keeping you ignorant of what everyone else knew."

They thanked her then asked for a moment alone to compose themselves. Gail acquiesced, but first reminded them they were due for costuming and makeup soon.

"Oh god, what do we do?" Carly asked, putting her head into her hands and collapsing into her brother's chest. He wrapped his arms around her.

"I don't know," he said.

"I want to leave."

"We can't do that."

"Come on, it's a community production. We can slip out the back and they'll find a couple members of the crew or something to stand in. Our roles are minor."

"No, Carly. Absolutely not. This is your career. You're going to be a star and you can't do that if you run away."

Carly sniffed. Even in the most humiliating moment of their lives, he was thinking about her.

"We'll do it. And it'll impress them all the more that we'll do it," he said. "You're a great actor and I love you and kissing you is the easiest role I've ever had. We can do this."

She looked up at him and smiled. She was relieved that despite everything that had happened, he was still her Jordan.

"Ok," she said.

"You and me, together forever, ok?" he said, holding out his pinky finger. She wrapped her own pinky around it.

"Ok," she said. "Yes, you and me."

They left the office a million pounds lighter than when they entered and marched straight to their respective dressing rooms. Dozens of eyes followed their every move, and that made them squirm, but they pushed through it. Yes, they were siblings, and yes they've been making out in public and yes they were going to keep making out even though everyone knew. It felt kinky, it felt powerful and it felt hot.

Carly came to terms with her situation as the makeup artist got her ready. She laughed to herself at the irony of prepping for a fake wedding to a man who'd told her that morning that he could never marry her. He was right, of course. She'd always love her brother, though. She'd always crush on him. She'd always undress him with her eyes and always try to provoke the same from him. She'd have to learn to live with that being all, no matter how completely she wanted him.

A line that Carly said earlier repeated in Jordan's head over and over as he got dressed in the tuxedo that was his costume for the opening scene. "Love finds a way." She was right. He'd loved her, deeply, his whole life. And she loved him. Their love was forbidden and impossible, and yet, love was too powerful for that to matter. They'd ended up in this town this summer, trying out for this play and landing these roles that forced them to act out the feelings they'd locked deep inside them. Love had already found a way. Who did he think he was, knowing more about what is possible than love? Love could never betray you, you could only betray love. And he had.

Dressed and ready, he floated to his starting spot backstage and waited for Carly to join him. He wasn't sure what he was going to say to her, only that he was ready. Ready for her and whatever came next. The audience chattered on the other side of the set and curtain. He wondered how many of them knew they were about to see a brother and sister make out repeatedly.

Carly appeared like a dream, floating in the dim light in her wedding dress. She smiled up at him as she drew close. Regardless of what went on, she was going to enjoy performing with her brother. She always did and she would cherish every opportunity.

She started to wish her brother a good show, but he cradled her face in his hands and planted a kiss on her surprised mouth. The kiss was chaste, but full of passion. He kissed a second time and a third, then pulled back to say something. Her heart raced. She didn't know what he was about to say, but his kisses had told her exactly what he was thinking.

"I love you, Carly," he whispered. "I love you and I don't want to hold back anymore. I can't hold back anymore. You're all I've ever wanted and all I ever need and I won't be scared of it another moment. I want you fully and completely and I don't care."

"Really?" she asked. Love surged within her and her heart glowed brighter than the sun.

"Really really," he said. "I don't care what happens, what people think, what we have to do. All that matters is that we're together and together we'll overcome anything."

"Oh my god, Jordan," she said, tears of joy welling in her eyes. "I... Yes! Yes! Me too, I-"

The stage music started, cutting her off. He had to get onstage, and disappeared through a door on the set. She didn't have a chance to tell him how she felt. Oh well, she thought. She'll have to let her body tell him how she felt.

The show began and so did Carol and Jacob's wedding. When the two siblings caught sight of each other across the stage, the distance between them and their characters collapsed to zero. Newly and fully in love, Jordan watched his bride walk slowly toward their wedding altar, beaming so brightly the stage lights were extraneous.

Between the cast, the crew and the audience, hundreds of people stared at Carly and Jordan. But they could only see one another. She arrived at the altar and held his hands. A smile of unbridled joy spread across her face and she looked up at her brother to see the same on his. She blushed deeply. Her Jordie was hers, forever and ever. The impossible dream was coming true.

Jordan's heart raced with anticipation. He couldn't wait to kiss his sister again. He'd held back to a degree every other time. But no longer. She was his one, his world, and he'd make sure she understood. The pretend wedding ceremony finally concluded and the pretend priest told him to kiss his bride. He leaned down and embraced her and she practically leapt up to meet his kiss that was anything but pretend.

The crowd cheered. The play had just begun and they had only just met these characters, but the newlyweds love was so real and so infectious, the onlookers couldn't help themselves. Jordan also couldn't help himself and slipped his tongue into his sister's mouth. The crowd cheered louder and the siblings' hearts sang as one.

He quickly regained his composure. A French kiss was not in the script and they needed to stay in the performance. He pulled away. Carly glowed and felt like she floated above the ground. That kiss from her brother was different, she could feel the full force of his love behind it for the first time. She couldn't wait to kiss him again.

The scene ended and they hustled offstage. They played only minor roles in the rest of the play, but at least one of them was constantly onstage, supporting the other characters in the story. Occasionally they shared scenes and they had no trouble acting like newlyweds excitedly in love. In fact, one of the running jokes of the play, that they got interrupted every time they were ready to consummate their marriage, was really affecting them too. Under any other circumstance, they would have ravished and ravaged each others' bodies multiple times by now, but the play forced them to hold off and delay gratification.

The crowd stayed locked in throughout the performance. They hooted and cheered whenever it looked like Jacob and Carol would finally escape the pathetic Wesley and his hijinks and get it on. They would groan and laugh whenever a new obstacle stopped them. No doubt some of them knew that Jacob and Carol were played by brother and sister and were on edge, waiting to see them perform another titillating act.

By the time the final scene arrived, when their characters finally escaped the others and got to enjoy their first night in wedded bliss, Jordan and Carly were ready to explode. Jordan had been erect since French kissing his sister during the wedding scene, and she'd felt electrocuted every time he touched her during the performance. They had to cuddle on a couch for one extended scene and she thought she was going to pass out. His touch was too exciting and yet she had to stay in character.

The two lovers met backstage behind their fake bedroom door while the previous scene finished up. Jordan had left his briefs off and Carly her bra. They wanted as few layers between them as possible. Carly leapt into Jordan's arms, wrapping her arms around her brother's neck and pulling him into a deep kiss. They Frenched deeply and passionately, unwilling and unable to wait for the scene to start. An hour and a half had passed since Jordan had confessed his love and they would not wait another second.

The show had started with them overflowing with love, but now they were overcome with animal lust. Carly felt herself stick her tongue as far into her brother's mouth as she could. She wanted to reach it down his throat, scoop out his heart and eat it. She needed him, body and soul. Needed them joined together. She'd craved him for 20 years and couldn't withstand it any longer.

Jordan squeezed his little sister's body against him as tightly as he could. His hands pawed and grabbed at her dress. He wanted so badly to rip everything off her, to have her naked body in his arms once more. But he couldn't. Not yet. He'd have to take his frustration out on the one piece of clothing the audience wouldn't see.

Carly gasped as Jordan pulled her dress and slip up over her ass. She thought he was going to take her, right then and there, and she was ready. He grabbed her thong on either side, growled and ripped it in two. Carly gasped again as she felt the cold air on her bare private parts. The audience applauded the end of the previous scene, the stage lights went down, then came up again. Their cue.

Jordan dropped the ragged pieces of his sister's thong and her dress and slip fell back into place. Then they were out, back onstage, once again not acting in the slightest. They were desperate to get the other's clothes off and dive into bed. The crowd cheered and whistled at their obvious lust exploding out after being held in for the length of the story.

They kissed sloppily as they undressed each other. Carly positioned Jordan in front of her to shield his obvious erection from the audience. It was just for her and they couldn't have it. After she got his pants off, she reached a hand down the back of his boxers to squeeze and grope his ass, flashing half of it to the audience, who whistled. That wasn't in the script and definitely not sisterly, but she didn't care.

When Jordan yanked Carly's dress off her, her slip came partially with. Its shoulder straps fell down to her elbows and most of her incredible bust came into view. That only made him more frantic. The dress fell to the floor and he grabbed her under her armpits, hoisted her out of it and threw her onto the bed. The crowd went wild. He dove in after her.

Jordan throwing her had surprised Carly and her pantiless pussy gushed in response. She grabbed the blanket and drew it over both of them after he dove in. The spotlight shifted away from them and it was finally time for them to let loose. They made out once more, their hands traveling everywhere over their bodies that writhed as one. They had nothing left to wait for, nothing left to overcome. They had each other, a bed and a darkened corner. An audience of hundreds watched them. A crowd who knew their past, who knew they were fooling around with their sibling, but they didn't care. Nothing would stop them now.

Carly reached her hands inside the front of her brother's boxers and grabbed his hard, wet member. It felt so good in her hands, especially accompanied by the moans that escaped him when she did so. Jordan grabbed at her perfect breasts through her slip. But that wasn't good enough. He yanked the slip's straps off her arms and down her body, exposing his little sister's bare chest to his hungry eyes and hungrier mouth.

Carly gasped as her brother licked and sucked and moaned on her needy nipples. The audience laughed. Her gasp must have been funny in context of the other scene happening. She couldn't pay attention to that. She surreptitiously pulled the blanket higher on their bodies. The audience couldn't see anything, but she had to make sure because she knew they were not stopping.

12