Jordan and Carly Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan could not think of anything but his sister's perfect body and her eager hands stroking his aching erection. While he feasted on her heaving breasts, he moved his hand under her slip and up between her thighs. He found her naked womanhood. Hot, fuzzy, soaking wet and ready for him. Two of his fingers dove straight into her.

"Oh god!" she gasped. The audience laughed again. As her brother's fingers pistoned in and out of her trembling love hole, she realized she needed him now. She needed him inside her now, onstage, mid-performance. She didn't care. Nothing else was more important. She stopped jacking him off long enough to fish his hard member through the fly on his boxers and pull him between her legs.

Jordan was already on the same page. Anyone hoping that he wasn't about to fuck his sister for the first time in the middle of this play would have to literally pull him out of the bed and out of the building. And they'd better bring a fucking army, because he would fight it like a maniac.

He settled between his sister's spread legs and lined his hard cock up with her and nestled the head into her waiting, quivering lips. Then he stopped and rested his forehead on hers. The two siblings, the two lovers, stared into each other's eyes for a moment, panting. This was it. Their moment was finally here.

"Hey," Jordan said. "I fucking love you."

"I fucking love you too," Carly said.

He pushed forward and her vagina spread wide to welcome its new best friend inside for the first time. Both siblings groaned as he slowly filled her up. Inch after inch of brother slowly filled sister until their bodies lay completely conjoined. They smiled. They'd done it. They were together.

Jordan slowly pumped in and out of his sister. He wanted to savor every moment, every action. He planned on doing this a lot more, but the first time would always be special.

Carly, meanwhile, was already on the brink of orgasm. She fought to keep it down. Her brother turned her on so much and they'd teased each other so much over the past few days and especially over the course of the play, she saw stars the moment her brother thrust into her for the first time. Her body wanted so badly to tell him how much she loved him and wanted him and needed him, but they were still onstage in the middle of a performance, so she fought with all her might to keep her orgasm down. She knew it would be a loud one.

She tried to listen to the dialogue happening on the other side of the stage. She thought they were over halfway through the scene but couldn't be sure of anything anymore. She only had to hold out that long, then the show would be over and maybe she could have her screaming orgasm while the audience had their final cheer.

Then her brother flipped them over. She was now on top, her slip gathered uselessly around her waist and her brother's hard cock still buried deep within her. She swirled her hips on top of his, feeling him move inside her and her white-hot clit rub against his hairy mons. Oh no, she thought. This was worse. Even worse news followed as Jordan pushed her up so he could grab at her dangling breasts. Her body sang out with joy, but her mind worried even more. She could feel, deep within her, her orgasm first show itself. It was coming now. It was unstoppable. She tried to hold it back. She had to make it to the end of the scene.

Jordan sat up with her. He loved playing with her tits but she was too far away. He wrapped his arms around her naked back and she wrapped hers around his. Her legs encircled his waist. They squeezed tight, their bodies trying to physically bond with one another. The blanket around them fell to their waists, exposing their top halves to the stage and audience. Jordan thrust as best he could in and out of his sister.

Carly held her brother tight and close. She acutely felt the increased exposure. Her back was to the audience, they could mostly see her. She pressed her breasts into her brother, but they bulged out to the sides and the audience probably got an incredibly erotic view. Still, she was almost there. She almost made it. Her orgasm raged inside her, just about to break the surface, but only a couple lines remained in the scene. The finish line was in view.

Then her brother brought his lips to her ear and whispered, "I'm gonna cum." She felt his breath catch in his throat and his hips start bucking frantically. This was it. Her big brother, her beloved Jordie, was about to flood her aching pussy in the middle of a performance as hundreds of people watched.

"She's mine, she'll always be mine, she only loves me!" Wesley shouted from the other side of the stage. The hot spotlight suddenly returned to the siblings, illuminating them brightly in their corner of the stage.

Carly's dam burst.

"Oh my god!" she cried. "Oh fuck! Oh my...oh fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

"Yes, oh god!!" Jordan roared. "Fuck! I love you! I love you! Oh fuck fuck!"

The crowd erupted into wild cheers and applause. Something about their performance that night and something about the way the audience responded to Wesley caused a reaction way beyond what everyone in the production expected. As a single organism, everyone there that night wanted so badly for the two newlyweds to realize their love and rub it in that toxic loser Wesley's face. They cheered wildly as the two hot young actors (were the rumors true? Were they actually siblings?) mimed(?) the hottest sex of their lives.

The orgasms completely captivated the two lovers. They swore later, in their memories, they floated above the stage as they came. They transcended their bodies as the orgasmic wave inside them built and built. It grew further as the audience cheered and egged them on under the bright spotlight. It grew so big they thought they'd have to die of pleasure before it finally crested. Wave after wave of total bliss battered the two young lovers as his cock unloaded a deluge of his precious seed into her pulsing, welcoming vagina.

Moments later, Jordan and Carly returned to themselves. They lie sweating and panting on a dark, curtain-drawn stage. The audience cheered on the other side. They couldn't remember the scene ending, but it must have.

"C'mon, get dressed for the curtain call," a crew member hissed, dropping a pair of robes on the bed. They pulled them on, then stumbled to the middle of the stage in time for the curtains to reopen. The characters took their bows in turn. The crowd roared extra loud during Jordan and Carly's moment. He couldn't resist grabbing her and dipping her, placing a dramatic smooch on her lips to the whistles of the adoring crowd. Then, just like that, the curtains closed again and the show was over.

They staggered back to their dressing rooms. Carly had to waddle to keep her brother's huge load from falling out of her and splattering all over the theater. She cleaned out as much as she could in the bathroom, and had to just live with the rest. Jordan had torn apart her panties, so she had to go commando.

The siblings ended up at a local bar for the post-show party with the rest of the cast and crew. At first they wondered why they'd shown up. Everyone there seemed to know they were brother and sister and had watched them have their passionate hookup onstage. Sure, none of them knew how real it was, but they could feel that they were the talk of the production. They tried to play it off that their over-the-top performance was a spontaneous reaction to the enthusiasm of the crowd, but few seemed to buy it. Carly also wondered who among them had seen her boobs. She'd had her back to the audience, but plenty of the cast and crew was on- or backstage and anyone paying attention probably got a good look at some point. Jordan wondered the same about his very prominent boner.

Not all the reactions were bad, though. Gail couldn't stop laughing and congratulating them. Charles, the man who played Carol's dad, drunkenly told them how hot it was that they were siblings and had to make out and he had a cousin he always wanted to make out with and one time, during truth-or-dare, he almost did.

But looking back later, that was the most erotic part of the whole day for them. They'd confessed their love and consummated it in the most explosive and satisfying way possible. Nothing was left to worry about. They both knew, without having to say anything, that they were going to fuck each others' brains out once they got home. Every glance and every touch they shared was laden with confident, unburdened desire. They rarely took their eyes off the other, marveling that the other person was theirs, their body theirs to enjoy.

Jordan pushed his hand into the back pocket of her jean shorts while they stood talking to the cast near the bar, their backs to a wall. He groped and squeezed her while they both pretended to listen to stories about previous productions. When Jordan went to the bathroom, Carly waited for him in the darkened back hallway, ambushing him with deep, passionate kisses as soon as he exited. They made out for a few long minutes just out of sight of everyone else, only dumb luck keeping anyone else from rounding the corner and discovering them. When some chips she was eating fell across her exposed cleavage, he casually reached over and brushed them off, getting a nice feel of her breasts in front of everyone. No one reacted, and maybe they didn't notice, but she did.

The siblings were sitting shoulder-to-shoulder in a booth, an arm in the other's lap, stroking their covered crotches, when Gail announced she was going home. Most of the rest of the cast and crew left soon after. Jordan and Carly left too. They'd had fun teasing in public, but they were ready to get home, where they could be alone together, with the whole night and the rest of their lives stretching ahead.

They drove home. Only their heavy breaths and the occasional light moan, anticipating what was ahead behind closed doors, broke the silence. Once inside, they kicked off their shoes. Jordan followed Carly into the kitchen, where she stopped, unbuttoned her shorts and let them drop to the ground. She looked back over her shoulder at him, thrusting her pantiless backside toward his adoring eyes. He rushed forward, enveloping her with his arms, his hands pushing up under her tanktop. His mouth bit the side of her neck and moaned. She turned to face and kiss him properly.

A moment later, they were both naked. Jordan hoisted his sister up, loving the sound of her purr as she wrapped her legs around his waist once more. This was their favorite position. He carried her upstairs, kissing her the whole way, his reawakened member poking against her flowering labia with every step.

Every other encounter they'd had so far had some degree of franticness. They weren't sure how much time they had or how far they could push things. And then the desperate rush of their sex onstage. But that franticness was completely gone now. They were calm. Unhurried. They had all the time in the world and they wanted to savor every moment.

He carried Carly into her room and lay her down onto her bed. He kissed and licked her ear, then down her neck. Carly cooed and moaned, in heaven as the center of her brother's world. He kissed across her collarbone, down her sternum and then across her breasts. She casually stroked his dick where it strained against her hip. He kissed and licked and sucked on both breasts and nipples until he was sure they felt completely loved and adored. He kissed down her soft tummy, loving how it shook when she giggled at his tickly touch.

He kissed down across her waist. Heart beating fast with where he was headed, Carly moaned and lifted her knees, spreading her legs as wide as they could go. Jordan felt his dick pulse as his sister spread herself fully beneath him. But he wasn't ready for that yet. First, he kissed up and down one of her soft thighs, then the other. He buried his nose in her bush, then brought it down to her dripping hole, immersing himself in her scent.

He looked up, past her heaving breasts to the beautiful, eager eyes of his little sister, full of love and admiration for him. He smirked.

God, she thought. That smirk is gonna be the death of me.

He dove in. Slowly, at first, letting his tongue drag over and around her every fold and crevice. She cursed and pleaded in breathy whispers above him, but he didn't care. He was going to savor this first taste of his little sister's delicious nectar no matter what she said or did.

She, of course, wanted him to. The sight of his handsome face buried between her thighs, taking his time and enjoying and loving her molten core, could last forever for all she cared. His lips made their way to her clit and she moaned. He licked and sucked it as he put first one, then two fingers inside her, massaging her sensitive g-spot. It felt incredible. Better than perfect.

Under normal circumstances, she would cum from that quite quickly, but she'd had the biggest orgasm of her life just a couple hours earlier. As good as it felt to have him service her like this (and she made a mental note to make him do that again as soon as possible), the idea of returning the favor soon became way more exciting. She needed to show that beautiful hard cock of his how much she loved it, how much she adored it and how much it had to look forward to in her loving care.

"Baby, that feels so good, but I need you to come here," she cooed, sitting up. Jordan wiped off his mouth and let her guide him onto his back. She mimicked him, kissing her way down his chest and stomach. She stayed there a couple minutes, mostly so she could drag her pendulous breasts back and forth across his hot, hard member. But eventually she couldn't wait any longer and resumed her trail of kisses down.

Her brother had driven her crazy when he'd gotten this far and then took detours, but as she stared at his pulsing dick, she understood. Sure, she wanted to gobble it up as soon as possible. But once she did, she could no longer look forward to that moment. She kissed his pubic bone all around his throbbing member. Then she licked across his balls, first one way, then the other. He moaned with satisfaction.

Feeling devilish, she laid her head on her brother's thigh, face inches away from his dick. She pushed her lips out and kissed the side of his shaft. She moved up a little and did it again.

"Fuck, Carly," he moaned.

"What?" she asked, voice full of faux-innocence.

"You're driving me fucking crazy," he growled.

"What's wrong?" she said, taking a deep breath and blowing a stream of air across his sensitive glans. "Is someone too excited about their little sister sucking their dick?" Teasing her brother about his incestuous desires would never get old.

He groaned and thrashed his head side to side. He loved being reminded of how naughty they were. "You haven't sucked anything yet," he moaned.

"Yeah, most sister's haven't sucked their brother's hard cocks," she said, before giving his one long lick from base to tip. "It feels like the wrong thing to do." She licked across the sensitive underside of his glans. "It feels really naughty." She put her mouth around the side of his shaft, swirling her tongue against it. "But I don't care. I just want to too badly." She lifted up, opened wide, and engulfed his dick's entire head in her mouth. She couldn't wait any longer. She inhaled it like it was oxygen and she was out of breath.

Jordan moaned and writhed and kicked his legs as his sister slurped and licked and sucked his hard cock. After a few moments he regained enough composure to look down at his sister's head and hands bobbing on his extremely thankful dick. Her hot, wet mouth felt incredible and her tongue danced everywhere across his head, stimulating as much as it possibly could.

The sight and feel of his little sister's blowjob would have caused him to cum any other night, but he too was still recovering from their sex onstage. When Carly's ministrations began to slow, he pulled her up and kissed her, their juices mixing together in each other's mouths. Moving as one, they stood and Jordan hoisted her back into his arms, her legs around his waist. He used one arm under her ass to lift her a few inches higher and line his pole up with her hole. He lowered her back down and his dick was once again at home inside her womb.

She kissed him furiously. He took two steps forward and pressed her into the wall. He used it to help hold her while he pistoned his dick in and out of her blissed-out vagina. He was finally using her like she wanted and the joy radiated from her.

"I love you, Jordie," she said.

"I love you too," he said.

"No, you don't understand. I've always loved you. Loved you more than I thought was possible and more every day. You're my everything and my only."

"I do understand, Carly. I feel the same about you. You're all I've ever wanted and all I ever need. Where you go, I will follow. You're the only thing I care about."

Tears welled in the siblings' eyes as they bared the full force of their impossible love to each other. Jordan felt his orgasm building and his legs start to shake. He couldn't keep this up. He turned, carried her back to the bed and bounced down onto it with her. He continued pounding away on top of her. She grasped and grabbed at him, trying to somehow pull him even closer as her orgasm built too.

"I'm gonna cum," he moaned. But she already knew that. She knew him fully and completely.

"Me too," she moaned back. "Cum with me. Come with me always and forever."

The End

12