All Comments on 'Jordan - His Story'

by lover1953

Sort by:
  • 199 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My problem is the author is becoming repetitive like MM as his stories are the same. Wife thinks what she does is for her only and affects no one and husband can't even say a bad word to wife for situation. And nothing happens for years other than he takes a lover that the wife never finds out about. Finally, the wife starts hoarding money and now wants to leave? Huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When a man cheats he is a bad guy, burn him.

When a woman cheats, it must be that "her decision-making ability is being affected by a mental breakdown of some sort".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More of this "do nothing" drivel. And it's not even set in New York, either. Ugh. 11 Lit pages of self-plagiarism -- if that even exists.

bobareenobobareenoover 2 years ago

The story had no...punch. No one was particularly bothered by infidelity, no one seemed to have a great emotional attachment to anything, even the kids. The fact that the schmoe, I mean husband, ended up with an unrelated son was an odd choice, but hey, like all else in the story, no big deal for any of the characters. What was the point of the wayward bus? To underscore the husband's nobility? It just seemed a tangent, it brought nothing to a head, and didn't push any character toward catharsis or a dramatic confrontation.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Sorry but the details are so unrealistic as to be farcical. Now the moron is raising a child that is not his. The bio father pays nothing for maintence. Actually, no mention is made of maintenance for the children at all.

This idiot plonker now has 7 children, with the latest pregnancy. FFS.

Plus, a biggie... his slut wife was fucking a senior partner at the same Firm she worked at. In Law Firms there are strict HR guidelines re Non-fratanising with colleagues. Definitely not with senior staff/partners who are in a position of authority over juniors. A huge lawsuit. Not even counting the parade of other colleagues she had been fucking over the years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This writer is like a musician who only knows one chord.

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

I like your stories but there's a trend for repetitive monolog as well as side stories, like Will's first wife, that take too long and kind of undermine the main story.

Ocker53Ocker53over 2 years ago

I lost interest in this story as it is identical to a number of this authors other stories, the only difference is the names⭐️

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63over 2 years ago

NO ONE ACTS LIKE THIS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is just more British cuck porn. Another slut with no moral agency and a husband who isn't a man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very good story and deserving of higher ratings. I like the way Jordan handled his affairs calmly but always in his best interest. One can't always BTB in real life without incurring criminal proceedings and this seems a good way to have his cake and eat it

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

You wrote a cuck story

but no cuck tag

this shit was 8 pages too long

he was disabled, not working, and the stay at home provider, perfect time to divorce the slut and get custody, instead he stays with the whore, and like a good little cuck raises a millionaires son as his own, knowing it isnt his kid with no help from the real father

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How could Emily respect this cuck Jordan if he is this much of pussy? No wonder she left. There is no manliness in a way this cuck Jordan reacts. Something seriously wrong with this author or the person were the story belongs. First Jordan, or the author needs Counseling to see if their mental state is stable or not.

Gram1Gram1over 2 years ago

I'm sorry, but I read part of the beginning and skipped to the end. I don't wish to appear ungrateful for the free posts, but this story is essentially the same as most all of this writer's other stories. For the most part, the writer applies the same template: 2 married professionals with 2 or more kids, the LW starts cheating, MC is confronted by attorney he consults and told to do nothing, he submits, LW eventually escalates her bad behavior, MC takes a girlfriend, deus ex machina, MC eventually divorces LW and lives happily ever after with girlfriend, and oh she gladly spits out a baker's dozen more kids! I won't belabor the point by mentioning the variations on a theme for each of the LW's. I'm sure the explanation is here somewhere, but I'm really curious as to why the writer places his stories in the US, when the writer uses spellings that suggest residence outside the US.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Simply dumbfounded by the spurious illogic of this chaotic tale. Simply put

It defies common sense. The threads of this tapestry are more of a birds nest than a viable consistent whole. The wife is blatant sociopathic narcissistic slut on the order of February Sucks. This level of supreme disfunction is blatant. The cuckold rationalizes but NO Viable male with any testosterone would cooperate with Emily’s blatant and utterly humiliating sociopathic betrayal. From it’s inception this mess tries to have it’s cake and eat it. That logical fallacy like this chaotic mess of a wimp cuckold tale must inevitably dissolve into utter inanity.

2 stars. It is too long and insipid.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Pretty dumb story... The ex obviously chose her lover and work over him and the kids, so he should've just moved on. Not an expert on laws or anything, but he could've exposed her company about her and the boss being lovers or something. Maybe I read to many LW lawyer stories to think they could crumble but what do I know. I think he should've fired the lawyer and got another one IMO. Also, what about the bastard child? No going after the lover or his family to take the baby? Jeez, the hubbys character is just plain pathetic..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well written. These stories are painful to read, but more realistic than the typical scorched earth Rambo fare.

francemanfrancemanabout 2 years ago

my God! run away !

Basically I had the impression that this story was going to bring a different plot from the usual I stay married for the good of my children and in addition I behave like a Saint.

At first, he takes the lead and also allows her to have a secret affair.

Then it's over.

then begins 10 pages of stupidity, redundancy, procrastination, so much so that one has the impression of always being at the beginning of the story.

His wife plays with him, as he plays with his mistress.

Under the cover of gift hesitation, he is as bad as his wife.

In the end it's boring, it's boring, it's boring.

read the first and last page, covers the narrative.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

How stupid is Jordan.

Hires an investigator to watch wife, but he don't get them to take pictures / video in case he needs them later.

I get that he wants to stay with his kids, so turns a blind eye to her cheating, Fathers don't do well in divorces.

But when she falls pregnant to another man at least make him pay for the baby's upbringing, even if he had to lean on him a bit, suggest maybe he should drop Robert's son of at his place so his wife can look after him.

Or suggest suing the company to raise some funds to raise the kid.

At the very least make Emily pay child support for Robert and Emily's child she left behind

mordbrandmordbrandabout 2 years ago

Same tired storyline. I swear to God I think I would have a heart attack if your husbands actually made a decision and acted on it instead of vacillating for 2-3 years before doing what they should have done in the first place.

Btw, I don't know what you think you know about Texas divorce laws, but courts tend to take adultery seriously down here unless you live in a liberal fucking cesspool like I'm stuck in (Austin).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I can't decide who needs a smack n head more, Jordan or Emily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Long, long story. I can't believe Jordan waited so long to divorce his ex. Also, I really didn't get the sense of closure. Emily has little regrets about the pains she has caused her family. Further, the story is missing payback all around. Cheaters getting away with cheating throughout. Parental responsibilities cast aside. It left me with a very sour taste in my mouth. Ughhh!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Very long story - too long - and Emily's character turned into a cardboard cut-out. Mentally-ill or -unstable people don't make good decisions, so she's more harridan than a "law firm partner" quality person. She seems a sub-set of the "affected by Martian Slut Ray" character. It looks like you tried to capture too many personalities in one story, so it almost had a documentary feel to it with very little human quality, except for some vignettes. Not your usual fare.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Feel free to delete this. The story is technically well written absurdity. On the first page we get the hinge on which the story moves - "Margaret", presented as a lawyer, tells "Jordan" that divorce in Texas is so terrible for a husband that he should just go home and be a good cuck. "Jordan", written as a nebbish, says "O'tay." When you write, write about something you know. You obviously know nothing about Texas law. "Margret" committed malpractice in that interview. In fact, IRL, it would be hard to believe that she passed the bar exam. First, there is no such thing as "alimony" in Texas. A stay-at-home-mom can get maintenance for a couple of years or so to allow her to reenter the workforce, but that's it, and maintenance has nothing to do with equalizing incomes. Moreover, adultery in Texas affects the division of marital assets. So, a real lawyer would have told Jordan that in a divorce there would only be child support according to statutory guidelines (child support is capped. It doesn't escalate beyond the cap just because a parent makes more money); there would be no maintenance; and, with proof of adultery, there would be an unequal division of marital assets in Jordan's favor. By using hoary LW cliches about divorce, you then launch into 11 pages of cuck shit, including "Jordan" wallowing in the glory of raising his wife's bastard child. It's not surprising that a plot that launches upon a sea of legal nonsense and relies on the usual LW weak, needy, cuckish husband character will become progressively implausible, even to the point of being offensive to intelligent readers. BTW, just another little fact you should have known. It was ridiculous to have Emily to look at Jacq's baby not long after after birth and see Jordan's eyes. All Caucasian babies have generally the same eye color. Their eyes don't start developing their distinctive characteristics until about a year after birth. If you are a parent, you should have known this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

milquetoast all the way. ugh. No repercussions when many are needed, especially wrt Emily's firm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

1 stat the wife cheats for yrs comes back pregnant and he keeps it. Not i. The realm world. What self respecting person would raise child born of infidelity of a spouse?

He knows and she cheats for yrs again amigo I would dripping hints and driving her crazy on purpose. I would take her to places her lovers would ho and drop hints sooner or later she would break. Sorry but 1 star nothing even remotely based on reality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Jordan and Emily are both class A assholes.

She is a classic narcissist who's only concern is herself. What it costs anyone else simply doesn't matter. Everyone else in their life are simply players in the play that is her life. When a narcissist cries over someone else it's a false impression. They cry because of what they view as something being detrimental to them. They're completely deluded.

Jordan is like the delusional uber beta friend of a female taking whatever scraps she drops on his plate in hopes to someday win the heart of said female. He even let it get to the point where he became the ultimate cuck raising his wife's bastard child. Never mind her continuous affairs. He's pathetic.

I found the repetition in the story to be tedious. It became rather irritating.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too long, just way too long. And I agree with the anon below, Jordan and Emily are both assholes. Unfortunate that they subject their daughters to the assholery they get up to.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 2 years ago

MC gave Emily too much maneuvering room. Gave her too much space. Call Robert and tell him to join the fight fixing the mentally-ill Emily or 'splain his "love child" to his wife. Robert was part of the problem. And while they're talking, Jordan needs to just beat Robert's ass. Badly. The ending - the last 800-1000 words felt rushed. Robert enabled a mentally-ill person to destroy her life, damage the well-being of her children, and ignored his old son. Nothing happened to him. Emily, a full-partner in the law firm, pays no child support and remains a very, very sick person. Says a lot about the legal profession, too! Finally, nobility-of-character and martyring oneself are admirable traits in Jordan, but on the road of evolution, guys like Jordan are merely road kill. Awful ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I couldn't give this more than 3 stars.

It was decently written.

I agree with LPN's comments below. And with the Anon comments about a month ago. Both are total assholes.

I seriously do not understand this kind of behavior. At all. I've kicked a wife out for having an affair. It was all civilized and legal and everything. She's still searching for something to make her happy.

I've also had to end other long term relationships for other reasons as well. That's life. It comes with being a man. And having to cope. To make decisions even when they are difficult.

I cannot ever see a man...putting up with a wife who is out fucking other men for years...letring her go on a fuckfest in Paris for 2 and a half months? Bringing home a baby from another man? And accepting it and raising it? WTF is that?

What kind of mental illness does he suffer? To accept it? The author tries to make us believe since the quid pro quo thing is happening...it's ok. Bullshit.

I have 5 kids. Raised them all being very involved in their lives. No way I'd ever raise another man's child in those circumstances. EVER. it's too hard. Too expensive. Too much effort. I'd have blown my wife's career and reputation sky high with all the evidence and her fuckbuddy boss's life as well. Blown the fuck up. She'd have had to take the bastard with her when she packed her shit right after I got the DNA results after the birth and kicked her ass out.

Try being a sociopath narcissist...running with the elite and powerful while you are elbow deep in shitty diapers and heating formula at 2:30 am.

I'm sorry...I just found the story line...not believeable. We all know self-entitled, narcissist, and sociopathic people. Hell...I'm related to a few. But not one of them completely and utterly cuts off total contact with children that they have emotionally bonded with? Ignores them completely? Not buying it.

Merlin_the_MagicianMerlin_the_Magicianalmost 2 years ago

This is probably the best of your stories I have read. Very few spelling or grammar issues but there are a few. Jordan had probably the most complicated life you could have given him. Lesser men would have killed her and fed her body to somebody’s hogs. The only thoughts I had about this is that Texas has more strict laws than other states and I believe he could have filed under “adultery” as a reason. I would have ruined her lover and Andrew’s father and give the doctor the information to file for divorce. I would have then sued the law firm for millions and in a real world he probably would have gotten enough to start his new firm with no money problems. Glad you made it end well. Keep up the good work MtM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Deals with a huge range of emotions, and thoughts that I didn't think a mouther could possibly consider. I guess most everybody lived happily ever after, or at least accepted their own choices. Thank you for a really good story.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story in terms of realism, but man, depressing in so many ways. Your writing is superb.

SorchakSorchakover 1 year ago

I'm seeing a definite pattern here in this author's stories. The wife/mother character hasn't been hit with a Martian Slut Ray so much as she's been whacked in the head a few times with the Stupidity Stick. She's been making the husband/MC a clueless cuck for at least a year, most times 2, and thinks it means nothing to her marriage/family. Then at some point she fucks up, and the simp finds out about it (or in some cases, she outright tells him). He goes whining to a lawyer only to get told if he wants to divorce his unfaithful slut, he's gonna get raped. He, of course, is a paragon of virtue and can't bear the thought of being without his children (when they have them, which seems to be 90% of lover1953's stories). At this point his testicles, scrotum and penis retract into his crotch and he turns into a cunt-boy. "Oh, I *love* my wife and can't be without her. My children need both parents. If I let her keep doing this, maybe she'll get it out of her system." Never mind the fact she's been fucking around on him for 2 fucking years!! Like she's gonna get it out of her system just because her CC (Clueless Cuck) knows and is letting her do it. Now that it's gone sideways and simp boy knows, and she realizes that things could actually get very bad, does she pull her head outta her ass and stop? Nope. That's not part of the plot. She gets whacked with the Stupidity Stick a couple more times, basically decides her needs outweigh her family, and ditches them so she can get on with *her* life. NOW the MC's balls drop again and he divorces the bitch, always getting custody of the kids (and it's never just one or two, it's almost always 3) usually after he also finds out that the woman he's been banging on the side is pregnant! They get married, have even MORE kids (this is where the MC and his new squeeze get hit with the Stupidity Stick themselves) and live happily ever after. Some times the mother/wife character pulls her head outta her ass, realizes what she's thrown away, tries to make amends but by now it's too late of course. Oh, and the new squeeze is usually divorced too, but it's because her husband was like the mother/wife. Very formulaic, and not very realistic. Not every father is that keen.

Freudzslip69Freudzslip69over 1 year ago

This is the first story I’ve read that’s been written by “lover1953.” It’s very well written and constructed. But, WOW!! What a bittersweet tale. Maybe it’s the weather here in Florida today; it’s a pissy day with lots of thunder and lightening and we need all of the lights on; this story fits right in with the mood. I’m about ready to cry. Of course, this tale really couldn’t have had a fairytale happy ending, and I think the author did the best they could with the script that they created. I’m so mixed, that I can’t believe how this has affected me.

With the ending depicted here for Emily, one has to assume that she is somewhat mentally impaired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

writing is suberb? certainly not bad, certainly not the worst ive read, but suberb? not. i think the author is in love w/ the idea of european men w/ laisser faire ideas about masculinity and pride(they dont have much of either), his mc are metro sexuals, cant fight or their manicures and pedicures would get ruint. so this aint a guy i want on my team in any real way. might be good s-4 but forget the s-1 thru s-3, hes not hi on action, planning actions at the obj etc, very passive hopeful and wait and see, not proactive.

so how come he didnt decide to get dna test immediately after the 1st (ever) boy baby born? why didnt he send proof of her affair w/ robert to roberts son and wife? make the adulterer pay, why not sue law firm for the many violations of superior on subordinate sexual affairs? that would fuck the law firm(v good) fuck up the superiors(again v good) and fuck her up( v good) and maybe have the cunt committed.

author is good but has lousy mc's that are not likable, dependable or respectable or admirable. rk

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You don't know anyone with strength of character and integrity?

Just stupid narcistic females and dumb pussy males?

Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

11 pages of garbage and drivel?? Wow! How could you be so mentally fucked up to write so much shit? It takes special abilities u know!! First is to be able to be a wimp…totally emasculinated and absolutely pathetic!! U seem to have all these qualities!! When did u actually start taking feminising hormones???

Busman19639Busman19639over 1 year ago

I have got to agree with the previously written comments. The guy is a wimp and couldn’t pull the trigger on a cheating wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that was one big stinking pile of horse shit. Not one single decent or likable character in the bunch. But why tell a short story in 2000 words when you you can tell the same boring story in 2,000,000 words. One star for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have a steady pattern of writing stories. An essential part is your typical do-nothing-lawyer. You certainly write well. Try a different storyline and don't underestimate your creativity, your stories will more appealing. This one isn't!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

An author straight out of the wimpy cuck handbook. No backbone, no pride, no self respect, no self worth.

What is weird is how hard you try to make the stories worse than that, they're empty and pointless, they're so boring it's hard to read them even if you skim them.

What is the point of reading something that leaves you feeling empty? Who can someone root for? None of your characters are worth it.

There are writers and poets that write about the futility of life, the instopabale march towards death and the vast, emtionless void that awaits us all that are, compared with your stories, overfilled with joy, emotion, passion and hope.

Do not quit your day job.

slowhand21slowhand21over 1 year ago

Fuck ‘em all. What a pack of irredeemable cunts!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Familier storyline. Can't get rid of a cheating wife makes him look weak. Story rambles too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF.?!! Seriously….how and why the hell did this cuck hang with Emily for so long?

.

And did Emily EVER know about his relationship with Jacq?

.

The stupidity was rampant with this too long tale.

.

3 ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lol what a fucking pig Emily is! hahaha She is a rich "SWAMP DONKEY", and believe you me they are the worst kind of DONKEYS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I made it through 6 pages before skipping to the final page (page 11). This is a cuck story barely hidden behind a thin veneer - he banged his coworker - great. Stayed with wife for way too long. Depressing to read stuff like this

OPrimeOPrimeover 1 year ago

Bizarre story. What a wimp husband. The wife needed help and she sure didn't get it from the husband. At the end he should have gutted her.

ZippityDoDaDayZippityDoDaDayover 1 year ago

I prefer longer stories but you could have easily completed this in 4 pages. You kept repeating the same things over, and over, and over. And then the build up to such an anticlimactic ending with no confrontation? A good editor would take care of this and turn it into the good story it could/should be.

LechemanLechemanover 1 year ago

Would have liked Emily's boss to receive payback for his insidious behaviour but no, he slips under the net. Emily, contrary to your initial description, was obviously not the sharpest pencil in the set but her narcissistic personality could have been a factor.

I liked the story, not overly happy with Jordan's 'cuck' persona. Love is blind but it should not be without consequences. In life, every little thing we do, either directly or indirectly, has consequences.

The 'happy ever after' ending was tainted I feel, for most of us readers.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster1about 1 year ago

This was a long journey from start to finish, but overall, well worth the trip !

Some may complain of too much detail, too many people involved, no karmic revenge on any of the players... and who knows what else, but I admire the ability to weave a story like this one.

Some of the events have a ring of similarity to other stories on LW, but not to the point of being copies or imitators.

I give this 5 stars out of 5 in acknowledgement of the craft involved.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

this cunt is the literal definition of a SWAMP DONKEY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Despite being a good story and well written, i rated it at 3*, probably due to personal issues w/ the MC. 1st, this woman, emily? is the epitome of ttodays current democrap female voter, arrogant, entitled, selfish and narcissistic(leaving out stupid and moronic cuz those are self evident). Control freak? BS, she states it several times during her boring self justifying rationalizations about why she cheats; she wants to, its exciting and puts one over(she thinks) on her not alfa enuf husband. Her reasons are boring stupid and reveal to the reader that shes a cunt interested only in what she thinks is important, kids arent, hubby isnt, her libido and feelings of power are. The MC, sad man, after yrs of cheating, he still claims to love her? lust for her ok, but love? nyet. As long as the quid pro quo lasted, im ok w/ not going after lovers, but wld have kept PIs on her so as to have every moment of cheating, and who it was with documented w/ pics, vids etc. Once she came back preggers, Id have delivered incriminating shit on the lover, delivered to his doctor wife and lets them scortch ea other, then when wifey blames me for hurting the other family, i gleeefully tell her to blame her narcissistic self for their pain and my own. rk

East coasteris right about "admiring the ability to weave a story like this one."

GeorgeGaleGeorgeGaleabout 1 year ago

This story was very well written and told, however it is one of the weakest and saddest stories that I have read.

The wife is a bitch that had to have made a deal with the devil, that got her where she is, and the husband is a complete pussy with no backbone for a man.

After that, I agree with all of the Anonymous comments left just down below mine.........():\

Ocker53Ocker53about 1 year ago

Sorry I just couldn’t finish reading this dribble, I tried I really tried but it’s just unreadable at least for me anyway⭐️

Baldy74Baldy74about 1 year ago

You do seem to write the same story over and over again with just slight modifications.

samsub2022samsub2022about 1 year ago
Time

Such a pity times that I destroid for this stupid story.....

Imean Wtf was that

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Bad bad story well qriten but quoth charqcyers no one can like. Weak.mc self center bad mother amd qife. If I ever found out may wife is cheating 1 of 2 things happens divorce right after the confrontation or counselling to see if the marriage can be saved

NoBullAlNoBullAl11 months ago

Maybe there really are me out there that will tolerate being repeatedly kicked in the balls but I never met one!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Maybe this writer needs to actually have a shred of a clue about Texas divorce laws. The MC could've used the wife's serial infidelity against her as that is still grounds for marital dissolution and figures in the distribution of property. Clowns do a web search, read two lines, and base a story on it. Also, there is no "legal" separation in Texas, nor does it separation have must influence on family law.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Way too long. Jordan was a chicken-shit dumb ass. A person that would take so much bull shit in his home life would not manage a business well. And, what is with this "independent woman" crap? It seems that every story you write has the "independent woman" in it about a two dozen times. Being an "independent woman" doesn't mean she can run around on her marriage. It means that she is self reliant and stays with her spouse because she wants to do.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This author clearly knows nothing about Texas divorce law. Adultery DOES affect the settlement.

bobareenobobareeno10 months ago

Read it again. It really rambles, and there was a great deal of repetition. Jordan was a wet noodle, Emily walked all over him, and his solution? He just fucked her harder. He gave her way too much latitude. It made him a less interesting character, spoiled by his spinelessness.

LkochhhLkochhh10 months ago

This story took a strange turn. Rebecca, devoted wife and mother, has a sidekick, which Jordan knows about and has learned to live with. He finds a lover as well, Jacq who is content to share. Everything seems directed to an openly polyamorous relationship, with Jordan, Rebecca, Jacq and the children happily living together, Rebecca keeping her lover.

Then, without apparent reason, Rebecca leaves. Dear author, why?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

33+ thousand words were wasted. You could of written in 4 simple stories that perfectly describe who and what you are: "I am a cuckold!".

You know it's true, the readers know it's true, the whole world knows it's true. Even the ghost of what used to be your backbone knows it's true. It spends its time with the ghosts of your self respect and pride.

They (said ghosts) reminisce about the good times, being the first few seconds when you were born and were not conscious, once you took that first breath your mind went "I'm a piece of shit that needs to be shat on." then proceeded to kill the previous 3 without remorse.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This author is actively searching for more and more ways to say that he is a cuckold.

It is already a known fact that you are a cuckold. Why waste time and effort to find new ways of saying that?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

All of your stories follow the exact same formula, and they are horrible. Excessively wordy and repetitive.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

To shorten your story:

1. He is a wimp and a willing cuck, he cheats on both his wife and his girlfriend, he makes sure his girlfriend always knows she is second.

2. The wife is a cruei, heartless whore ; who is also an unfit mother; and s slut.

3. One of the longest stories, about the most boring, with the lowest morals, unlikable characters on this site.

4. one star is very generous.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Too long, too drawn out. The author repeats the same thing time after time. And if you take the trouble to write something this long, you should at least read it through to correct your mistakes. Very disappointing.

MtTopView59MtTopView598 months ago

Disturbing but good character development (disintegration?). Does anyone really read comments by anonymous posters? I read 1 or 2 but they are really predictable. I hope writers don’t waste their time in reading opinions that are so strongly held that the poster hides behind ……..anonymity..

Calico75Calico758 months ago

I like the basic story, but my god, is it long and drawn out! I skimmed and skipped pages and don't think I missed anything that was important. I think Jordan should have been the last character to speak, but it doesn't really matter. By then, I just wanted it to be over.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

If the MC just divorces her when the story starts, wouldn't it save everybody's time and energy?

MightyheartMightyheart6 months ago

Too long.

The MC needed a psychiatrist

PondLife2023PondLife20236 months ago

Sad no real revenge on the cheating bitch or those she cheated with! At least there is a sign that fidelity has a place in todays world.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The writer needs to check out some facts. In Texas you can have a child emancipated at the age of 18. No need to pay for college education at that point. If the MC wanted to pay for college then he just needs to make it a condition in the divorce that both parents will pay equal amounts into a college fund.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Well thought out story line and very good writing. Only three stars as it basically is previous stories only slightly altered.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I liked the character development. The thought processes of the characters added a lot to the story. Really different story line -- refreshing. It's nice to read as Loving Wives story without hand grenades going off or a shmaltzy ending. Definitely 5*.

Ed

LanmandragonLanmandragon6 months ago

The author needs to think about his Latin: Quid pro quo means basically a fair swap, that the MC takes in the illegitimate child of his wife and raises it is not only stupid, but also unfair. It presumably allowed here to go on her selfish ways without a second thought for her lovechild. A horrible person.

Orion623Orion6236 months ago

For the most part I have liked this author's stories but "Jordan-His Story" was tedious and repetitious.

PorterrhPorterrh5 months ago

This was 11 pages of utter dribble, with some of the most unlikable and pathetic characters on this site. There was simply no justification behind any of the decisions/ perspectives taken …

Rayjag1980Rayjag19805 months ago

A truly BS story, 2 stars is generous. No man is going to accept wife's behavior.

Also BS storylines about doom and gloom on husband in divorce and maintaining a truly dysfunctional marriage for the children only creates truly dysfunctional children.

Quit with the clichés and get creative in writing!

mfbridgesmfbridges5 months ago

Way longer then it needed to be.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Lots of screwed up people but the ending was good.

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

bit long and disappointing

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was a great story and I gave it 5 stars. Very entertaining story with many twists and turns. I like the concept of mental illness being brought up with regard to why Emily would abandon her husband and her children in order to freely have sex with other men. I also like the concept of sexual addiction being brought up to try to help explain her choices in life. This was a very thought-provoking story. Great job!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Good story but how come there was no comeback for Robert or his company as most blokes would look to get most damage and recompence as possible against the firm! Something like this would hurt there name and standing did they not have rules about affairs within the company between employees?

MrGrumpy035MrGrumpy0352 months ago

Long winded and ridiculous storyline.

NitpicNitpicabout 2 months ago
Another

Another far too long and familiar story.Typical of this story is that he has a brother who is a lawyer but instead hires some one else.

OlefishermanOlefishermanabout 2 months ago

He needed to advise David wife of his activity and his son of his bio father.(Medical reasons). Then sue the bastards for back support. Of course this is just a story. The author can do as it wishes.

Calico75Calico75about 2 months ago

I've been reading Lover's stories and they are beginning to be almost identical. Good man married to crazy woman. Good man does all he can to keep marriage together. She has lovers first and then he gets one, too. Wife buys a condo and leaves husband and children. Divorce. Man marries lover and has more kids. Crazy woman just gets crazier.

LechemanLechemanabout 1 month ago

Hmm I was disappointed the MC did not pursue the company CEO - seriously, the guy impregnated his wife! The damages alone notwithstanding the damage to his company's reputation and standing would have been worth every penny.

RaynmanXRaynmanX29 days ago

I'd bring down fire and brimstone on her and her company. When she moved out I'd have made sure that her lover's baby was moving with her! Make that SOB pay for stealing my wife and knocking her up! Make him pay for the pain and anguish for me and the kids. Lets not forget the child support too! Tell his company and his wife. Burn baby burn!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

The MC is a pussy. Accepting another man's child as his own from adultery? Really?

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

These fucked up people remind me of Peyton Place. They all should be under a shrink's care. Sad lot.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

What utter rubbish. So the MC's great plan was to have an affair and create a bigger gulf between himself and his wife. To facilitate her cheating life and take Idiotic legal advice from an incompetent clown that should be disbarred.

The MC was so weak they couldn't even challenge and fight for his wife's love, just let her circle the drain thinking she was getting away with it, until she finally had some mental breakdown or a personality transplant.

Practically every man would have rejected taking the affair baby and that alone would have been an anchor around the neck of the wife. Utterly stupid that the MC allowed both her and her AP to escape completely free of all consequences and financial burdens. The cluelessness of the MC was immense.

This author has been writing the same story over and over and yet he still hasn't managed to discover how to make a realistic wife or an MC that is remotely human.

/

If the wife is going to prefess her love during her pov sections, just switching it up to, "nah, I can't be bothered with him or my kids anymore*just isn't going to cut it.

She's not a moron or an inefectual fool, either she's a cunt all along, or she needs to gradually come to that conclusion. Heck, even a real falling in love with her boss and a gradual freezing out of her home life, but honestly the speed at which she changed into a heartless bitch that would abandon her kids was just silly, and one might think potentially damaging. both socially and professionally.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Are all this authors stories just iterations on a theme churned out by an AI?

Sure seem like it., perhaps work a little on consistency and character arcs. If you're going to have someone turn into a bitch, it's either got to be a process or a mental brrakdown/illness. Failure to do this while using her POV sections to give the opposite impression just doesn't make sense. She can't live him then just ditch the whole family because why not!

mattenwmattenw2 days ago

You can spin it however you want, it took you 11 pages to write a cheap cuckold story. He lets her foist a child on him that is from her lover without tearing her apart in court!

Yes, Texas is a 50/50 state, but equally in Texas you can sue the law firm for failing to comply with the morality clause. Likewise, you can sue for “Infliction of Emotional Distress” in Texas!

So he could have easily sued for millions of dollars and set up his own business long ago if you hadn't let an unsuspecting lawyer spread her feminist untruths in your story!

Why you as an author believe that cheating with an employee could somehow save his marriage remains a mystery to me. Or why do you think there is the saying: that two wrongs don't make a right? I have to say that I am very disappointed with your story. I would have expected better!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlover1953@lover1953
I made some changes and edits to John: How to save a life and submitted it for posting. I cleaned up some of the mistakes and tried to make it a tad more readable. I've been doing a review of some of the many comments that I've recieved on my stories and I'm struck by one r...