Jordan's Best Friend

Story Info
First her best friend's mom, then her best friend.
6.2k words
4.65
40.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part two of Jordan's story about her sexual experience. It's not essential that you read part one (Jordan's New World), but it was a fun story (fun for me to write anyway), and introduced several characters, especially our heroine, Jordan, her best friend, Lexys, and her best friend's mom, Desiree. Plus, these aren't particularly long stories.

I appreciate all the positive feedback I received on that story. Know that I'm always open to constructive input and to hearing from readers so let me know if you have questions or requests or critiques. Happy reading and I hope you enjoy the story!

(I'm not a fast or prolific writer. Please don't give up on me if you don't see a new story or hear back from me immediately.)

Everyone in this story is at least 18 years old.

***********

Jordan awoke in the dark Hampton Inn bedroom where earlier she had made love to her best friend's mom. Her first lesbian experience. Her first sexual experience with anyone, male or female (not counting her own fingers). The room was creepy dark with just a bit of moonlight showing around the curtains.

She climbed out of the bed, but the darkness made her steps tentative. It didn't help that she was still a little woozy from the alcohol she had drunk that evening. Another first for her.

Dee was still asleep on the other double bed farther away from the windows. As her eyes adjusted to the minimal moonlight seeping into the room, Jordan could see Dee was facing away from her. Dee's small, tight ass was exposed from under the bedding. Although it was gorgeous, she hadn't really done anything with it during their encounter. "Maybe next time," thought Jordan "...or the next...and the next." She found herself grinning at what she considered her own wittiness.

She was still naked herself and kicked a shoe as she shuffled to the bathroom to pee. She recalled the glorious experience as she relieved herself. How it had all come about because of a softball game she had lost for her team. Dee had tried to console her and one thing led to another, as they say. She had a screaming orgasm that, she thought, actually made her pass out for a few seconds. Dee said she had a good time, too.

But she remembered, even better than all that, the two women, with 24 years of age difference between them, had proclaimed their love for one another.

"Momma," using her pet name for her best friend's mom, "I love you so much," Jordan had said after they finished.

"I'm always gonna love ya, sweetie. Don't you ever doubt it, OK?" was Dee's response.

Jordan wiped, flushed, and left the bathroom light on so she could see into the room and pick up her clothes. She wiggled into her jeans without putting on her panties even though she had to go down the hallway and up one floor to her room and stuffed the baby blue thong into a pocket. She contemplated doing the same with her bra, but a 38DD brassiere doesn't quite fit in the back pocket of her tight Levis. She couldn't imagine holding that baby blue monster in her hand while riding the elevator up with a couple of random drunk men so she grudgingly donned her bra and t-shirt. She had to crawl around the beds and lift up the covers off the floor to find her other sandal. Eventually she was dressed. She grabbed her phone off the dresser and tiptoed toward the door, turning off the bathroom light along the way.

With her hand on the door handle, Jordan turned to look one more time at Dee. She watched her breathe for a few seconds and saw the dim rays of moonlight pick out her exposed hip. Jordan slipped out of the room with her heart beating just a little bit faster.

***********

Lexys looked at her phone again. 3:14 am. "Holy fuck," she whispered to herself.

Almost four hours ago, she and some of her teammates had returned from dinner at Olive Garden and a movie. Of course, Jordan wasn't still in the lobby. The last thing Lexys knew, Jordan was sitting alone in the lobby looking like she had lost the seventh game of the World Series.

"Shit, girl," she thought. "It was one game of a fuckin' preseason tournament and meant nothing in the big scheme of things. There wasn't even any college coaches watching."

But she knew better than to say anything like that to Jordan. Jordan was always going on about how they, as seniors, needed to play the best, make no errors, play smart, mistake-free ball, yada, yada, yada. Lexys knew Jordan needed an actual softball reason, something related to the game on the field, that would convince her she didn't lose it for them. Lexys had nothing like that for her so nothing was picking up Jordan tonight. Still, she was her best friend in the world so Lexys practically begged her to come with them, grabbing her arm and trying to pull her toward the hotel exit, but Jordan wouldn't budge from her seat. Lexys figured she'd be asleep in their room by the time she got back from the movies.

Rather than take a chance on waking Jordan, Lexys went to her mother's room. She figured her mom would still be watching TV, nursing a rum and coke, smiling and giggling to herself at some old rerun.

She raised her hand to knock on the door, but thought she heard voices coming from the room. She turned her head and moved closer to the door with her ear next to the space between the door and the wall.

"Fuck me harder..." she heard clearly enough, recognizing Jordan's voice. Lexys' mouth dropped open. "What the fuck?"

Mumbling, and then, "...yeah..." (Mom?)

"Shit, oh shit, yeah, fucking..." and then more mumbling.

"I'm pumping it in..." (Mom!)

"Ugh, you're making me..." mumbling "...cum all over your hand..."

"Cum on me, baby, cum all over me..."

"I'm gonna cum, shit Dee, I'M GONNA CUM, I'M CUMMING!!" Jordan screamed.

Lexys had stumbled back toward the wall opposite her mom's door until her backside hit the wallpaper.

"What the fuck?" she thought again. "Are they...is Mom...is Jordan...what the fuck?"

Lexys fully internalized the word "thunderstruck" for the first time in her young life. She looked back and forth down the hallway, looking both ways multiple times, but had no clear idea what she was going to do next. She knew she wasn't going to knock on the door and started weaving her way toward the elevator. She continued to look up and down the hallway, looking for what, she didn't know.

Finally, after what seemed like an hour (and weirdly, also felt instantaneous), she was sliding her key card into the slot on her door. First, she put it in upside down. After flipping it around the right way, she pushed open the door, rushed inside, and closed the door as quickly as the pneumatic door closer would allow. She stood, breathing heavily, holding her key card, just inside the room, still trying to get her shit together. A thought/hope struck her and she ran the few steps into the room, past the bathroom and the closet, hoping she'd find Jordan in one of the beds. But she didn't.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! What the hell is going on?"

Shit, she knew what was going on, but how? How did that even happen? Her mom? Jordan? It was just so far beyond her comprehension.

She felt like a cartoon robot that couldn't figure out a problem. "This-does-not-compute. This-does-not-compute," with beeps and blurps and blinking lights. Then sparks and smoke start pouring out of the top of the robot's head.

Lexys couldn't wrap her brain around this idea of her mom and her best friend having sex together when there was never any sense before now that they were attracted to each other.

She could feel smoke pouring out of her ears as her mind melted.

Lexys continued to think about the situation. She knew they were friend-ly. But Jordan was her best friend and had been for years. Of course, Mom was friendly toward her. And nice. And generous. And always gave her a hug when Jordan came over to their house. And...

"Oh my god," she thought. "Has this been happening all along and now I'm just noticing it?"

Lexys started trying to figure out what she'd missed. Had there been any previous interactions between the two that hinted at this hook up?

Jordan was at her house a lot, and it was well known Jordan considered Dee a friend just like Lexys was. There had been birthday hugs and pecks on the cheek to say hello or good night, but never anything that hinted at passion. Dee had even patted Jordan on the butt during softball practice, just like all the players had at one time or another, in the time-honored congratulatory way of softball (and baseball and basketball and football and other sports) players everywhere.

"Hell, I'm at her house just as much, and the same things happen. Hugs from her mom and forehead kisses and whatever. That doesn't mean I'm gonna jump her the next time I see her."

Not that Lexys, at 5'4" and 130 lbs, could effectively jump Jordan's mom, Julie, who was at least as big as Jordan who was 5'9" and 170. Maybe she was a little softer than her daughter with equally-large breasts and a plumper ass, she considered.

Her thoughts continued down that path.

"Would I ever want to jump her?"

She'd never considered the possibility; she didn't realize it even was a possibility. Of course, she'd read Literotica's older-younger lesbian stories, along with many other stories on the site, but she'd never imagined herself in that position.

"Wait! What about the pool?"

Actually, both families had pools and both girls had an abundance of bikinis. Lexys loved swimming whenever she could and reading in the shade of their big umbrella on the pool deck. She wasn't into making her skin any darker than it already was so she slathered on the sunscreen and stayed in the shade. You've heard of skin cancer, right?

Jordan enjoyed the pool but wasn't a big swimmer and loved to lay out in the sun with her phone and Bluetooth speaker playing tunes on Spotify. The pool chlorine combined with the sun's rays to bleach her already blonde hair while tanning her teenager-smooth skin at the same time. No umbrellas for Jordan. Give her a chaise lounge or even just a beach towel in the grass.

Dee brought them water, lemonade, or iced tea and all kinds of snacks when she was home. She'd joke with the girls and make sure everything was alright and then head back inside where she sometimes worked from her home office upstairs in the back corner of the house.

So, what about the pool? Lexys had never thought about it, but was her mom secretly getting off by seeing Jordan in her bikini? Did she spy on them from her office window? She knew personally how Jordan's large breasts bounced as they horse-played in the pool, or how they kind of floated if Jordan stood at the right pool depth. No one could help seeing those things when she leaned against the side of the pool or as she laid out in the grass.

What about when Jordan unclipped her bikini top so she didn't get a tan line on her back? Did her mom see anything one of those times? Lexys knew she had seen more than she expected to on more than one occasion, but had Jordan been as free around Dee and Lexys just hadn't noticed?

What about Jordan's ass? She was a strong girl, muscular in all the right places, and her ass was firm. Lexys had always thought of it that way, not in a "damn, nice ass girl" way, but in a "she has a firm ass" way. More clinical or observational, not lustfully. But thinking about it in this new light, she realized, it did look good. Maybe Dee was thinking all along, "damn, nice ass girl." Maybe she thought about it a lot. Lustfully. Who would know? Not Lexys, that much was obvious.

Lexys did realize that her mom was single. Her dad left them when Lexys was just four years old. When she saw pictures of him, she knew he was her dad, but she didn't remember him at all.

Lexys never thought at any length about the idea of her mom relieving her sexual urges. It was just a glancing thought that popped into her head as she watched a movie or saw other girls' parents together at a restaurant or whatever.

They definitely did not discuss if Dee had boyfriends. She never had any at the house and it wasn't something Lexys would ask her about. Thinking about it now, she did have some female friends over from time to time, but there was never anything sexual about it. Just hanging out and drinking like Lexys and Jordan did (with different drinks). If Dee wanted to do something with someone, male or female, she did do some travelling for work. She had even taken an overnight trip or two to do some shopping with friends in another town.

Lexys decided her mom had sufficient opportunities to pursue sexual encounters and began to realize she was probably more sexual than Lexys had ever given her credit for. Now it appeared those encounters were probably of the lesbian variety.

"Hmm, lesbian. My mom might be a lesbian."

"'Might' hell!" she thought. "I just heard her fucking Jordan! There was no 'might' about that. She'd probably been with who knows how many other women before her."

By this point in her thought process, Lexys couldn't help but consider specifically what types of activities her mom had been up to with other women. "Kissing?" Absolutely. "Feeling their tits?" How could she avoid it? "Fingering their wet pussies?" She knew her mom had done exactly that with Jordan.

As she thought of these things, her hand slid down the front of her pajamas. She loved frilly, lacy, pastel colored lingerie. Tonight, without thinking, she had pulled on her short, pink pajamas with the sleeveless, lace-edged, crop top, so slipping her hand into her bottoms was easy and she did it automatically, mindlessly. Her middle finger slid into her tight, wet, slit and that's when she realized what she was doing and what was happening to her.

But that didn't stop her.

Lexys thought about her mom slipping a finger into some other woman's pussy. "What would that feel like? She must like it. Hell, I like it right now. When did I get so wet? Mmm, that feels good." Her middle finger made juicy circles around her hardening clit, and she slipped it inside her slit after a few circles. Then a few more circles and another dip inside. A few times in and out and then back to her clit. She arched her back, pushing her pussy up harder against her hand and let out a tiny moan.

Rather than keep holding her pajama shorts out of the way, she slid them off and kicked them away. To be thorough she slipped off her top, too. She continued fingering her wet pussy with her right hand while pinching her nipples with her left. Her nipples were always sensitive and she was not disappointed this time.

She pressed harder on her clit, flicking it up and down, before sliding two fingers into her dripping pussy. She kept pulling on her tits, stretching out her nipples and loving it. She could feel the beginning of her orgasm making itself known.

***********

Jordan was relieved to make it back to her own room without running into anyone else. "I guess even drunks are in by 3:45," she thought to herself. Without taking a chance of being caught out like this - yes, she was dressed, but she felt very exposed, or maybe vulnerable, having just made love to a woman for the first time and creeping through the hotel with her panties in her pocket - so, in one smooth movement she pushed her key into the slot, opened the door just enough, and slipped inside.

A rapid shuffling sound, sheets rustling, came from inside the room. "Shit, I don't want to wake up Lex and have to explain what I'm doing. I could say, like, 'Oh, don't worry, I'm done fucking your mom now so just go back to sleep.'" She could only imagine what Lex would say or do if she ever found out, and none of what she imagined was any good.

Jordan waited by the door, letting her eyes adjust as much as possible to the dark room. She didn't hear any more noises from the bed area so determined Lex must have just rolled over or whatever and was still asleep. After about 30 seconds she toed off her sandals and crept like a ninja toward the far bed. She grinned as she looked at the first bed and thought, "Like mother, like daughter, both in the bed by the bathroom." With this little oddity flitting across her brain and her head turned toward Lexys' bed to make sure she didn't wake up, Jordan didn't notice the rolling desk chair near the foot of her own bed. With her next step, her knee rammed into the arm of the chair sending it spinning toward the sliding glass balcony door.

"Ah fuck! That hurt!" A whisper-shout. Jordan slapped a hand across her mouth and took a couple limping steps before hopping on one foot and then falling backwards onto her bed. Feeling like she might have her big mouth under control, she started rubbing her knee with both hands. Finally, with her head pressed back into the bed and her jaw clamped tight, the pain gradually eased just enough and she exhaled loudly through her nose and took a couple deep breaths to get herself under control.

"Serves you right," a quiet, angry voice piercing the darkness.

Jordan whipped her head to the right, "Oh! Lex, I'm so sorry. I was trying not to wake you up."

"Well, you sure as shit failed at that."

"I know. I'm so sorry. I didn't see that stupid chair," as she continued rubbing her knee. "I'm gonna have a big bruise in the morning."

"You do know it's already morning, right?"

"Yes! I was...I was just...you know...watching TV with, um, Jenny...and I fell asleep."

"TV with Jenny."

"Right."

"And you fell asleep."

"Yes."

It was quiet, and Jordan started to think Lex had fallen back asleep.

"Why you gotta lie to me like that? I'm your best friend, or I thought I was your best friend." Still angry. Maybe more.

"What? You ARE my best friend! What are you talking about?"

"I know what you did last night," Lexys whispered like a piercing wind.

"Um, I mean..."

"I heard you, J. I heard you both. Through the door."

"You...I mean, OK...maybe you just heard the TV..."

"Oh, right! In Jenny's room? She's in 232. Mom's room is 417. That's where I heard the moaning and screaming."

"Oh, shit," Jordan thought before the flood gates opened. "Alright...OK...yes. I was with Dee. She saw me in the lobby, and she let me share her drink which had rum in it by the way, which I didn't know at the time so it was like a big shock, then we went to watch TV, and we watched those old Friends reruns on the bed together because, you know, it's not like a living room, there's just beds, and we had another drink, and we were joking and laughing and like she really made me feel better and then we kissed a little and I liked it, Lex. You're my best friend so you know I've never done anything like that before, but your mom made it so easy for me and she just made it seem so...so...right, so good, like it was a good thing to do, and I think she likes me, too...I mean, she liked it, too." Finally, Jordan clamped her fat yap shut again. "Mom is always telling me my mouth is gonna get me killed one day. Maybe today is that day."

Jordan's heart was blasting away like it had just a few short hours ago, but this time out of fear. What would Lexys say to her...or do to her? Did she just lose the only best friend she's ever had because she had made love with her mother? "What? Did I just think that sentence?" Yesterday they were playing softball together like they had since they were kids, and if someone had asked her yesterday what she would be doing at 4 am today, this situation would have never formed in her mind. Then, it was literally unthinkable. Impossible! Until it happened. Now her universe was tumbling like a damp softball uniform in a clothes drier, and her life would never be the same.

It was quiet in the room, and darker than it had been. Vague shadows dusted the room as wispy clouds blew through the moonlight. Both girls lay still, hardly breathing in their own beds, Jordan wondering what was next. The long, dark silence sucked what little light and air there were right out of the room, until finally:

12