Jordan's Best Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like you, too," creaked a tiny, tearful voice. She sounded like a second grader whose best friend played with someone else on the playground.

"Oh, Lex." As her heart broke free, Jordan turned and climbed over to the other bed and held her friend with the bed covers between them.

"You're my best friend. You know I like you." Jordan whispered and leaned over Lexys' face to kiss her on the cheek.

Lexys ever so subtly pushed her body back against her friend's, letting her know she appreciated the small kiss. "What will Jordan do now?" she felt more than thought.

Jordan did it again. Then she leaned on her elbow and used her free hand to reach over and brush away the tears from her friend's cheeks. Finally, she leaned over and kissed her again while pulling her body tight around the waist.

"Jordan, are we doing what I think we're doing?"

"Maybe. Do you want to do what you think we're doing? I mean, aren't you mad at me?"

"When I first went to mom's room and heard what was happening in there...what you were doing up there...I didn't know what to feel. I ran back here and then I was mad, but then I thought about it more. It kinda made me hot wondering what all was going on with my mom, and I started...you know...and that's when you came in."

By now, Lexys was also on her elbow and the two friends were face to face, looking into each other's eyes. Both facing a turning point where their worlds could merge...or explode. Just a couple seconds of this convinced them both.

Lifting the edge of the covers, Lexys asked, "Are you getting in here? Cuz if you are, you're really overdressed." Her voice was smooth and confident, just loud enough, just serious enough. A small grin materialized on her stern, beautiful face, but in her mind, she was still nervous, almost shaking. Faint shadows outlined her naked shape.

Jordan pulled her T-shirt over her head then released her bra and flung it behind her. She slid her jeans down and off her ankles. Her baby blue thong was still in her pocket. Jordan didn't feel quite so nervous. She knew what was in store because she'd just experienced it a few hours earlier with Lex's mom. Hell, she was starting to feel like a seasoned pro.

"Damn, baby, those are giant, but you know, I've never looked at them quite like this," Lexys remarked about Jordan's boobs. In her mind, she was comparing their size to objects like a softball or a grapefruit, but she quickly realized those things were too small to match Jordan's tits. And way too hard. "And why am I so surprised at this. I've seen her tits a lot of times. New perspective I guess."

Lexys flipped the covers back as Jordan approached the bed then put her hands up to meet Jordan's chest. She grabbed one breast in each hand and squeezed them, feeling their softness, their smoothness, their pliability. She didn't know how else to describe them. She giggled in joy and wonder.

Jordan's nipples were hard and pointing slightly upward. Under Lexys' manipulation, they grew even more. She could feel the now familiar wetness moistening her pussy. With Lexys' hands still on her tits, Jordan moved onto the bed a little more and with her knees beside Lex and her hands straddling Lex's chest, she lowered her mouth to Lex's and kissed her lips softly.

She felt like she had gone straight into half-drunken groping and fingering when she was with Dee earlier, so Jordan wanted to take more time with her daughter. She had loved Lexys as a friend for many years, but now she wanted to love her as a woman. She wanted to know her in this new way. She wanted to love every part of her. She didn't want to just kiss her or touch her with her hands, she wanted to touch her with her face, her tongue, her arms, legs, and body. Not just Lex's mouth, but her whole face, her whole body, front and back, top to bottom.

The two teens stayed in this position for several minutes. Jordan's face hovering over Lex's and the two of them kissing, first just lips, but soon with tongues, too. Sometimes their eyes were closed, but often, they were open and watching each other, almost as if they could tell what the other was thinking. Jordan remembered how erotic it felt when Dee had sucked on her tongue so she did the same to Lexys. A long, soft moan came from Lex's chest as Jordan sucked and swirled her own tongue around Lex's as she sucked it into her mouth.

Lex still had her hands on Jordan's tits and before long, she started pinching the nipples. Not hard, but hard enough. If Jordan could have thought about it at the time, she would have realized they were as hard as they'd ever been. Taut, pointed straight out, stretched time and time again by her best friend.

Jordan released Lex's tongue and used her lips and tongue to explore the rest of her face. She travelled from cheek to cheek and forehead to chin planting kisses, licking eyelids. She even used her tongue on top of Lex's nose and on her chin, before eventually returning to her mouth. For Lexys, the sensations were tantalizing and she felt her pussy moistening again.

When she couldn't stand the teasing any longer, Jordan slid her body slightly upward and positioned her right nipple on top of Lex's mouth. Lex's tongue darted out, flicking the erect nub, hard like the end of her pinky, and sucked it into her mouth. Her tongue slid across and around Jordan's sensitive nipple. Lexys brought her hands up to Jordan's globe and held it firmly in her mouth and continued sucking and licking for a few minutes.

Jordan pressed up, gently slipping her wet breast out of her friend's mouth, using her saliva to lubricate its motion. Keeping herself just close enough to Lexys, she moved her upper body to drag her tits around Lex's face and eventually settled back down when Lexys latched her mouth onto her left one this time. She felt new wondrous sensations in her nipples and loved it.

Lexys' face was wet with her own spit from licking Jordan's tits, and from Jordan smearing her tits all over her face. Lexys reveled in the intimacy, the closeness, and the rawness of this new experience. She'd never thought, "Gee, I wish someone would spread spit on my face," but in this context, she knew she wanted more. Her lustful mind told her this, as well as the wet spot that was forming on the bed under her ass.

Jordan asked, "Are you OK?"

"Mm, hmm, baby. I'm loving this."

Encouraged by Lex's response, Jordan edged her body up further toward the wall at the head of the bed. She had no clue where these ideas were coming from, they seemed to form out of nothingness, but Lexys apparently had the same thoughts. Now Lexys was licking down between her tits and across her stomach. Lex's hands reached around and gripped her solid ass. She pulled on her firm but generous ass cheeks and cool hotel room air tickled Jordan's ass hole. Lexys pulled Jordan down tighter onto her. Her tongue dipped into Jordan's navel and slid around there for a bit before Lexys nodded her head up slightly. Jordan took that to mean she should keep moving up.

Without a word between them, Jordan looked down at her lover's face as she moved her sodden pussy toward Lex's open mouth. Lexys nodded. Jordan grasped the faux headboard affixed to the hotel room wall to keep her balance as she sat on Lex's chest with her steaming pussy positioned directly in front of her lifelong friend's mouth. Seeing Lex's tongue extended and seeking, Jordan shifted slightly forward until Lex's tongue slipped inside her juicy box.

"Oh fuck, Lexys. That feels so good. Keep licking me."

Lexys drew her tongue upwards through Jordan's slit, trying to do it right, to make her friend feel good. When her tongue touched Jordan's swollen clit, she felt Jordan's entire body shiver on top of her. Jordan's hands came off the headboard and gripped the sides of Lex's face. She moved her hands around to push them into Lex's hair and sometimes to hold her head in a certain position so Lex's tongue could focus on a certain spot.

Jordan's pussy was wetter than it had ever been. She had Lex's mouth salivating all over her dripping cunt, and she could hear Lexys sucking in her juices and her own spit as she did her work on Jordan's pussy. The only thing she could feel was Lex's tongue digging deeper into her. She could feel it sliding in and out and then focusing on her clit. Her tongue circled around it, flicked it, and then she'd suck it back into her mouth.

Jordan could feel her orgasm building down low in her belly and realized she was close to cumming. As Lexys squeezed her ass over and over and her mouth focused on Jordan's pussy, Jordan grabbed hold of Lex's head and held it tight against her cunt. Her hard clit was fully exposed by Lex's tongue and the sensations magnified.

"Shit, yes. Shit, yes. This is it. I can't hold back...any...longer!"

And with that last exclamation, the explosion happened and the torrent was loosed. Contraction after contraction rolled through Jordan's pussy. Wave after wave of juices were released onto Lex's face and her tongue continued its work.

After the waves subsided and a minute of rest, Jordan shifted to Lex's side and slide down next to her and pulled the covers over them both.

"That was amazing, Lex."

"I thought so, too. You know that was my first time, I mean, of course you know that, but anyway, I'm glad you liked it."

Jordan leaned over Lexys' face and began licking her cheeks soaked by Jordan's own pussy. Both closed their eyes and Jordan moved down to the bottom of Lexys' neck and licked up her throat, over her chin, and into her mouth. There, she was joined by Lex's tongue and the two swirled among the juices in Lex's mouth.

Sometime in the future, after their tongues had danced for many minutes, Jordan raised her face from Lex's.

"It tastes good, too," and the girls grinned at each other. "Now I want to taste you," whispered Jordan, and she maneuvered down the bed.

Lexys felt like her heartbeat and breathing had just returned to normal after eating out Jordan, a strange and wonderful new experience. But now her heart rate began increasing again as she realized what Jordan was doing.

Jordan had placed her body between Lexys' legs and her face just above Lex's warm, wet pussy. Jordan could feel the heat from a few inches away and began her exploration by licking the inside of Lex's legs. She could feel Lex's strong, muscled thighs (she was a catcher, after all) with her tongue, and her mind flashed on Lex extending her fingers to signal what pitch Jordan was to throw. Fingers directly in front of the very same pussy she was preparing to lick right now. She wasn't sure she could look into Lex's crotch 100 times every game she pitched without thoroughly soaking her uniform pants by the end of the game.

Jordan continued licking around Lex's pussy. She licked in the crease of her thighs, around the top through her pubic hair, and down the other leg. Eventually she reached the bullseye right in the center, licking up her slit to her clit and back down again.

She raised her head and told Lexys, "Your mom said, 'We need to get a razor' and shave around my pussy. Maybe we could do it together."

"Good idea. Why the fuck are you stopping now?"

Jordan smiled and dipped her tongue back into Lex's dripping cunt. She dove in as deep as she could and brought it up, pulling Lex's cunt juices out into her mouth. Sucking her lips and slurping her juices, she ate Lex's cunt with abandon. At one point, her tongue flicked over Lex's perineum, and Jordan had an idea. An awful idea. A wonderful, awful idea. Jordan extended her tongue and slid it across Lex's ass hole.

Lexys let out a squeal. "Oh my god!" But she didn't make Jordan stop.

Jordan flicked the tight hole again and again. After a few more licks, she stopped flicking and just stayed there. She swirled her wet tongue around Lex's juice covered ass hole and tried a few times to slip the tip of her tongue into the puckered hole.

Lexys squirmed on the bed, not to get away, but to somehow enhance and more fully experience this new sensation that she loved. She'd never even thought of touching her ass hole before. She'd fingered her pussy plenty of times but doing the same to her butt hadn't occurred to her. She knew immediately it was something she would be enjoying for a long time.

Jordan reached under Lex's legs and pushed them up toward her head. With Lex's ass now pointing straight up at her face, she dove back in again. Jordan brought her right hand up to play with Lex's dripping twat. She used her fingers to rub back and forth, gradually faster and faster, across Lex's clit and her sopping labia. Her left hand groped her tits and pinched her nipples.

It didn't take long before Lexys was feeling her own orgasm coming on. She squeezed the bed sheets in her fists as Jordan continued to eat her ass and stimulate her cunt. Her juices were splashing onto the backs of her legs as Jordan's hand kept up the action.

"You're gonna make me cum, J. Don't you dare stop now, don't stop..."

Jordan felt the déjà vu from her time with Dee, just a few hours earlier, and she didn't stop this time either.

"...Don't you fucking stop, shit, lick my ass, baby, make me cum...yes, oh fuck, that's it, I'm cumming...oh shit, I'm cumming!"

Lex's pussy began pulsating and juices poured down her ass crack and spilled over through her pussy hair and across her stomach. Jordan kept lapping at her ass hole until she could tell no more pussy juices were flowing. She gave it one last swirl then licked up through Lex's drenched slit. When she reached Lex's clit, the catcher shivered and her pussy clenched again and then one more time.

Lexys had wrapped her arms around her ankles at some point but released them now, and her legs flopped back down to the bed. Jordan slid her body up Lex's and laid down next to her. The pitcher and catcher were never closer, and they kissed again for several minutes.

As their heat cooled, Lexys suddenly giggled into Jordan's mouth. Jordan pushed up and smiled at Lex before both of them started giggling again. By now though, both girls had been awake virtually all night and before too long, drifted off to sleep in each other's arms, before either could think of a thing to say.

***********

Almost immediately, they were awakened by a fist pounding on their hotel room door.

"Jordan, Lexys, let's go. Breakfast ends at 8 then we gotta get on the bus. First game at 9. Let's go!"

12