Jordan's Naked Humiliation

Story Info
A student in a unique school for phys ed becomes a toy.
4.7k words
4.39
11.9k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sxyht138
sxyht138
45 Followers

My name is Jordan. I'm 19 years old, and I attend a very strange college. It's located on a semi-independent island, where a lot of things go on that would be unacceptable in a normal country. My college, The Ocean Physical Fitness Institute, which we just call Ocean, trains athletes and sports coaches. When I graduate here in three years, I will be in demand as a phys ed teacher.

All of the students here are either in the education track or the athletic performance track. And, needless to say, all of the students here are fine physical specimens. But that's where the similarity ends. Like any educational ecosystem, there are personalities and there are personalities. I'm just an average guy, generally outgoing and friendly. My favorite sport is basketball, but here we are learning the ins and outs of all of the common sports.

Some of my classmates are extremely friendly. But there are a couple who are, to be blunt, assholes. Arrogant bullies. And, wouldn't you know it, those are the best athletes and best looking guys. They get the girls, they get the wins, they get the fun.

So what is strange about this place? Well, because of its emphasis on athletics, there is an obsession with the human body. We all check each other out, locker room and shower time is something to look forward to. And, needless to say, there is a lot of sexy stuff.

And the school knows it. The teachers use it to their advantage, and they are sexy too. So, for example, it's not unheard of for a teacher to order a student to take off some clothes. It's also not unheard of for a teacher to teach a class wearing almost nothing. It's not just a sex thing, it makes sense in the context of the class. For example, in a basics calisthenics class, we need to see how the various exercises affect different muscles.

The college may be coed, but some of the classes are male only. I'm guessing that's partly because of the sexual element of the training.

Don't get me wrong! We are not just having fun, we're working very hard. Graduates of Ocean are highly sought after in elementary and high schools, and even universities. The sexual stuff is not incidental, it's intentional. A strong sex drive is a huge motivator for improved physical condition and athletic achievement. So the school encourages that. At a basic level, the desire to get girls or guys makes you want to be in model-perfect shape.

Another aspect that lends itself towards the sexual is that of discipline and submission. A coach that knows that his team will work as one is a coach that will be successful. For that reason, Ocean teaches the idea that the more intimate team members are with each other, the more cohesive they are. Cohesiveness leads to victories. 

That also means that same-sex intimacy is also encouraged. This philosophy goes back to the ancient Greeks, who practiced naked athletics. And it is known that there was a lot of same-sex stuff going on then, too. So that post practice locker room time can also be seen as part of the workout. Some guys walk around with raging hard ons, and then go into the showers. And some other guys will then shower with them, and have fun.

I'm a little more reserved, so I'm not usually looking to parade my nakedness. I'm also a little attracted to guys, but also a little afraid of it. I didn't come here for the sex, I came here for the education. I'm not a prude, so I do kind of like the ambience, but I'm not at the center of it.

But things changed for me a few weeks ago. It was partly my fault, but since then I haven't regretted it. I became front and center in the nudity department in my calisthenics class. It wasn't because I was so great at it, nor was it because I'm so gorgeous. To be honest, there are far better looking guys in the class. It was because I pissed the teacher off.

To be more precise, I insulted the teacher. It was one of those lessons where the teacher was demonstrating muscle building while wearing a bathing suit, and I was starting to fantasize. As I did, I found myself sketching the teacher's body, but without the bathing suit. As I did that, my dick began to grow. This would've been fine, had Brad, an obnoxious bully who sat next to me, not noticed it. But he did, and seeing as he didn't like me that much either, he wasn't prepared to let an opportunity like this pass.

In one swift move, Brad snatched my drawing. He looked at it, looked at me, and grinned. He held it up like a red cloth in front of a bull, and I took the bait. I reached over to grab it, but he pulled it away and allowed it to fall on the floor. At that point, two other guys in the class saw my artwork, and let out audible snickers. All of this commotion, of course, attracted the attention of the teacher, who walked in our general direction.

"What's going on? Do you boys think you're back in high school?" As he now stood, in all of his beautiful bathing suit glory, right by Brad's desk, I became aware of two sensations. A bit of a blush, and a bit more action from below as I got a little turned on by this. Brad made sure that the teacher got the paper, and then the teacher asked who the artist was. A simple thumb point by Brad established my guilt. Little devious smiles on Brad and his buddies accompanied the the teacher's discovery.

He then turned and walked towards the front of the classroom, saying as he went, "Jordan, get up to the front of the class." He said it in that disciplinary tone that every kid knows. For good measure, he added the obligatory "now!" Brad and his friends were loving this. I got up and walked to the front of the class.

"You have a problem with respect, don't you." I was silent, looking a little sheepish and really feeling my blush. But my dick was not going down, and I didn't want that to be seen. Almost as if sensing it, the teacher said "please turn and face the rest of the class." 

"Come on, go down," I'm thinking as I tried to quickly hide the erection. But the teacher was insistent. "I said turn around! What's your problem?"

Very embarrassed, humiliated actually, I turned to face the class. The problem was obvious, and drew outright laughter from the class. The teacher came on my side and looked straight at my bulge. "Well you obviously misunderstood that this was a sex class. So for you, that's what it is going to become. Class, do you think that Jordan has a hard on?" Wow, such directness!

"We can't tell," said Brad with a broad grin. His friends chimed in, "No, we can't be sure." Everybody left, including the teacher, knew where this was going, and, to be honest, I had mixed feelings about it. When you have an erection, even sexual humiliation doesn't seem so bad. I just kept silent and waited to see how it was going to play out.

"Well, I believe in democracy, so I'd like to know who is in favor of making Jordan show us whether he has a hard on or not?" I think two guys voted against, and everyone else was in favor. But Brad had to add something for good measure. "Sir, I think it's important to teach Jordan a lesson. He was not only disrespectful to you, but you should know, in general many of us consider him to be an egotistical ass hole." Wow! That was uncalled for! I was gratified to see that not a few guys in the class were shouting Brad down and voicing support for me. Even though they wanted to see me naked, they weren't nasty.

But Brad was, and it was clear to all. Even the teacher noticed it, but in his diabolical way, this could be sweet revenge. Turning to me, he said "I see you have a lot of friends here, who don't want to punish you too badly, so they won't have to. That's fair. But I see that Brad has a problem with you, so I want to deal with that directly. Brad, please come to the front of the room."

Brad didn't know what to think, and seemed a little bit nervous as he got up from his seat. "Take this chair over here and sit down," instructed the teacher. Brad sat in front of the front row, facing me and the teacher. "Jordan, since you have turned this into sex class, and you have obviously been nasty to Brad, as well as disrespectful to myself, we need to teach you a lesson. For the next 20 minutes, you must do whatever Brad tells you to." 

After the initial shock of these instructions wore off, both Brad and the teacher developed very smug smiles. And his friends in their seats were audibly oohing. Brad wanted to make sure he understood, so he asked the teacher "What exactly can I tell him to do?"

"Anything you want. You can do what you want to him, touch him or more, as long as no injury is done. Your punishment may be sexual, although I will draw the line at full-on sex. Understand?" Each word of these instructions got a rise from Brad and his friends, and gave me chills. "You say he's got a big ego, and I agree, so feel free to put him in his place."

"Will do, sir," answered Brad. Then he turned to me. "Well, Jordan, what do you have to say for yourself?" I didn't quite get what he wanted, so he helped. "Don't just stand there like an idiot, tell me that you're a fucking ass hole and that now, in front of everybody here, you're going to do anything I fucking want." I glanced at the teacher, to check if this was okay, and the teacher was nodding. I guessed I had no choice.

"I am a fucking asshole, and I will do whatever you want."

"What did you forget to add?" I got it. He was looking for a term of subservience. I gave it to him. "I will do whatever you want, master Brad." Snickers and satisfaction from the guys.

"The guys think you may have a hardon. Do you? You might as well tell, since we're going to see it anyway. And while you're at it, tell us who it's for." Even the question heated me up. But here was a political question for me. Do I admit that it was for the teacher, or do I continue kissing up to Brad? I figured I do both.

"Well, I have a hardon right now. It started for the teacher, but I think it's also for you, master Brad." I could've added, "and I think half the class and growing has a hardon at the moment," but I didn't want to piss anyone else off.

"Take off your shoes and socks, horny slave." Now, normally, taking off your shoes and socks is not a very sexual thing. But it turned me on even more, because of what it meant. I was obeying this obnoxious bully, who happened to be excessively good-looking, and starting to take off my clothes. He knew, the teacher knew, the whole class knew, and I knew, that when I took off those shoes and socks, it meant I'd be taking everything else off as well. His mastery would be established.

So, very subserviently, I bent down and took off my shoes and socks. I then stood straight up, facing Brad, barefoot.

"Lose the shirt, boy." I obediently crossed my arms to the bottom of my shirt, and slowly pulled it up over my head. There were smiles and snickers as I finished removing it and put it on the table next to me. I then stood with my arms at my sides, directly in front of Brad, with my torso completely exposed. "Make some muscles, hot boy," he commanded. My arms are pretty well developed, and so I actually enjoyed showing off my muscles.

"Who wants to feel Jordan's muscles?" "Oh, we do!" It was those comrades of Brad's who were looking for mischief. "Get your ass over there, and let my guys play with you." "Yes, Master Brad."

I went over to each one, and gave my muscle poses. As I was standing, and they were sitting, they couldn't feel me. Brad gave the obvious order, "Get on your knees, you fucking idiot." Down I went, and then the guys were making obscene noises as they made believe they were turned on by feeling my torso. They did it slowly, sensually, and mockingly.

I had to admit, I loved the sensation of their hands on my body. Those young, strong, smooth hands touching and squeezing me, while I had no right to stop them, were superbly enjoyable. And the groaning and breathing noises they were making as they did so almost had me really groaning. But I held on to what little dignity I had.

But I was getting turned on anyway. One of his wolves noticed and said, "Jordan's liking this, just look at his crotch." Yep, it was sticking straight out. And all those guys looking at me only made sure it wasn't going down anytime soon.

"Fuck that. Get up, horny Jordie. Stand in front of your master Brad, and take off your pants." Cheers, and up I got. By now, the whole class was into the scene. "Take it off, take it off," was the chant coming from those guys. I, personally, am very much an underwear guy. Sure, a nude hunk is certainly a turn on, but one in underwear is also very hot. 

As I was feeling sexy, I made the act of taking off my pants as slow and sensual as possible. From the button on top to a very deliberate lowering of the zipper, slowly sliding the pants down over my underwear, I milked every moment for all it was worth. The guys loved it, and whistled their approval.

Even Brad was into it. "That was good, I could even like you, Jordie slave." "Thank you, master Brad." As I was now just in my underwear and as my hardon was obvious to anyone within 10 miles, I was in complete sexual mode. On my own, I started to move a little bit. A little swiveling the hips, a little turning to show my ass, and a little running my hands from my nipples down to my thighs elicited some whistles and snide comments from the guys.

"Even though I can like you, I still think you're an asshole. Take off the underwear, and get naked for all of us, Jordie boy." My dick was tingling, and I know there was a pre-cum stain on my underwear. "Yes, Master Brad, I will get nude for you now."

By now, I was completely horny and sexual. To be honest, I couldn't wait to get rid of the underwear. Even so, I forced myself to make a sex show of it. Here I was, losing my last stitch of clothing, my last stitch of dignity, to become a naked toy to the class bully. That is so hot! 

I put my thumbs under the elastic, and started to play with the underwear. I pulled it down on one side, and up on the other, and then switched. I pulled it up and bunched it in the middle, so that it looked like a thong. I turned around, and bunched the underwear into my ass crack, exposing my buns. I gave myself a wedgie.

At this point I was really dancing a striptease. I was swiveling, twerking, playing with the underwear and feeling great. And then the moment we had all been waiting for: it was going to come off. I did it by pulling down the elastic on each side, alternating sides, a little more each time. My rock-solid dick was ready to jump. I now rubbed the elastic on the upper shaft, and kept slowly pulling down. The underwear slid down my cock, revealing more of my shaft as it went. Finally, I got to the crown and swiveled a little bit for effect. Then I moved the elastic further down.

Even though 90% of my dick was revealed to Brad and the guys now, I felt the tension of that last centimeter being held back by the underwear. I was hard as a rock. It was an intense pleasure, beyond what I usually feel. And it was liberating, to share my horniness with a room full of hot guys. 

It was time. I gave it a little extra pull, and my cock bounced out like a rubber ball. Applause. Brad chimed in, "Damn, my little sex toy boy is horny. Get rid of the underwear. Spread your legs and put your hands on your head."

I did as I was told. My entire body was tingling as I was standing there completely nude in front of this hot bully, the entire class, and the hot teacher. "Shake it, keep dancing for me, boy. Show everybody how horny you are. Shake your dick and balls for us."

I'm not the greatest dancer, but all of a sudden I was finding moves I didn't know I had. I was spreading my legs, shaking my privates, crouching low and then stretching sideways. I felt the whole message of my dance was basically that I was a nude slave to this hot Brad bully, and I was showing him my most intimate parts to beg him to feel me and own me. When I turned around and shook my ass, it was as if I was saying "Please spank and squeeze me." Every part of my body was being offered to him for his pleasure. 

At one point, I even got down on all fours like a puppy and crawled in a circle. When my back was to him, I stopped, spread my legs a little more and made sure he could see my hole and my balls. I even gave them a little shake. I wished he would've spanked me then, but he didn't. So then I got back up. But I wouldn't be disappointed for long.

As soon as I faced Brad again, all my glory showing, he suddenly stood up and grabbed my balls. With his left hand, he took hold of my dick too. He brought his face right up to mine, and said with very hot sexual derision, "I hope you love me. I really do, because if you don't, this is pretty humiliating, right? I mean, you've obeyed everything I tell you to do, you've stripped naked in front of everybody in this class. And right now I'm feeling your balls and playing with your dick. If you don't love me, that's pretty fucking humiliating. What you have to say, horny Jordie?"

This wasn't hard. He was right! I was stark naked at his order, and had basically been begging him to be my sex master. Now he was playing with my balls and cock and mocking me in front of everybody. And I was loving it.

"Yes, Master Brad, you know that I love you. You are so fucking hot, I am honored to be your nude slave. I'm sorry for all the times I didn't respect you, and I accept this humiliation as my punishment. The touch of your sexy master hands on my private parts, on my balls and dick, makes me horny beyond belief." 

Just saying this made me hotter, but then, on an impulse, I said something that would make a long-lasting impression. "I want to be your naked slave whenever you want. Just say the word, and I will come to where you tell me and be your nude toy."

At this, the teacher chimed in. "All right Jordan, that offer has been publicly noted, and now you will be expected to make good on it. For the rest of the semester, you are Brad's personal nude slave. Brad, do we want to let Jordan wear clothing in this class anymore? Or should he always be naked here? It's your choice, he has no say in the matter."

Brad smiled and looked at me mischievously. He now had power. He had the power to make me the class's naked toy for the next six months. I could see that he loved that. He came close again, and started stroking my dick with his left hand, while he reached around and squeezed my ass with his right. He didn't answer right away, as he was enjoying dominating me in front of everybody. In fact, he took his left hand off of my dick, grabbed my hair, turned me sideways and bent me over. 

Then I got what I secretly wanted. He started giving me some really good smacks on my ass. The class was whistling. Brad whispered insults as he hit me and I winced. "Learn your lesson, slave. Hot master Brad owns your body. You have promised to be my sex slave for the next six months. So get used to this, bitch." He then stopped spanking and felt down my legs. 

Finally, he was ready to answer the teacher's question. Would I have to be naked in class for the next six months? The fact that such a hot, arrogant bully had such power over my basic dignity was, to me, unbelievably hot.

"I love that idea of Jordan being nude in class, but we can go a little easy on him. We can let him wear a sexy pair of underwear to class. When he arrives, if I think the underwear is sexy enough, he can keep it on. Otherwise, he has to apologize to the class, take it off, and be spanked in the nude.. by every guy in the class who wants to. And, in any event, if I'm in the mood, I may order him to strip and serve us anyway. Is that okay, guys?"

A cheer and an applause signaled approval. "Guys, you like what you see?" He grabbed me by the shoulders, turned me to face the rest of the class, reached around my front and slap-bounced my dick a little bit. Then he turned me around again, bent me forward, and smacked my ass for their pleasure. "Yeah, sexy," were some of the responses.

sxyht138
sxyht138
45 Followers
12