Jordan's Naked Humiliation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay horny Jordie, I want to let the rest of the class get to know you. Teacher, if it's okay, can we have a few extra minutes with Jordie?" The teacher nodded his assent. "Thank you. Okay, slave. It's time to let every guy in the class know you." He grabbed me by my shoulders, and pushed me toward the first seat in the front row. He stood me right in front of the guy, an attractive blonde haired athlete, and pushed me forward almost between his knees.

"Guys, you can touch Jordan anywhere you fucking want. And for the rest of the semester, and even as long as we are in school here, you will always have the fact that you played with his toys over him. His dignity will be gone. That's the way it should be. So when I bring him to you, feel free to grope whatever you desire."

I was dripping so much pre-cum, I wasn't sure I was gonna make it. All the guys saw that, and they knew how turned on I was. Each one got up, felt my balls and dick, and gave a few strokes. They smirked right in my face as they humiliated me. Then, for each guy, Brad turned me around and let them spank my ass and feel my thighs and legs. I knew that from now on, every guy in that class was going to feel superior to me, just as Brad said. 

And, to be honest, the thought filled me with physical pleasure. I loved all those hands all over my body. I loved the freedom of feeling the air flowing through my crotch as I was completely exposed. I even enjoyed the spanks on my ass.

Each and every guy was now my intimate master. Sexy underwear or no, I didn't care. I was happy to be the nude student in class for the rest of the year, for the rest of all the years. But I knew that being nude all the time would sometimes lose its effect, so Brad's underwear idea was actually brilliant. This would guarantee every class as a horny sexual experience. I wondered if we'd actually learn anything with that distraction.

After all the guys and the teacher had explored my every inch, Brad was ready for this introduction to reach its happy conclusion. "Before we make you come, tell us who in this class really turns you on? Who are the sexy guys that you especially like being nude for?"

Wow. Being completely naked, with the dick as hard as a rock in front of an entire class of hot guys, and having to publicly tell some of them that I sexually worship them, is a new level of hot. It's certainly humiliating! And that humiliation was making my dick throb. But I had to obey, so I couldn't tell a lie. 

"Other than you, master Brad, I like Mark, um, Javier, and Nicholas." There were a lot of "ooohs" when I said those names, and those guys got smiles on their faces. I was almost ready to burst.

"Well well, Jordan can't keep any secrets. His dick doesn't lie, and his mouth doesn't either. Guys, I think we'll arrange a fun little play date after class soon. Jordie here," and he grabbed my dick and shook it for effect, "is really turned on by you. Let's see how much."

He reached into his bag, where apparently he had some oil. He put it on my dick, and stood me in front of the class. Javier, a hot tan Latino, was on my left, and Mark and Nicholas were right in front of me, in successive rows. Brad started stroking, and then ordered me to tell those guys how much I loved them. Since I was already practiced in self abasement, this was easy.

"I have always secretly fantasized about you guys. Each of you is a god, and I'm so happy and grateful to Brad for stripping me naked and making me tell you. I don't deserve to wear clothing in front of hot gods like you. My dick is so hard just because you're looking at me. I want to serve you naked, whenever you want. Just snap your fingers, and I'll do whatever you want." Yup, I had just made another offer.

I kept up this line of talk, but not for long. Brad's stroking was basically irresistible. Within a minute, I felt my butt tense, my abs compress, and with intense pleasure, a white stream shot out of my dick about 3 feet into the air. The class cheered as I continued to pulse and shoot my load. Finally, when I was finished, Brad brought me a paper towel from the dispenser at the corner of the room. "You made a mess, sexy bitch. Clean it up now, and then you can put your underwear back on." Damn, I felt good.

I wiped up the floor on my hands and knees, getting an approving smack on the ass from Brad as I did. Mike, Javier and Nick also got up and groped my ass and legs just for a taste. I loved it. Then i got up and put the towel in the garbage. I then put on my underwear, and went back to my seat for the continuation of the class. There were only 10 minutes left, but the sideways glances from Brad and those other three guys filled me with anticipation for some more fun. I couldn't wait, and neither could they.

12