Jordan's New World

Story Info
Jordan's first time with her best friend's mom
7.3k words
4.61
53.9k
53
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No one in this story is younger than 18-years-old. I hope you like the story, and I appreciate any constructive feedback.

***********

It was a tight one, but no tighter than I had felt many other times. I had been through a number of nerve-wracking situations, and the only thing different about this one was that now I was a senior. I'd been playing softball over the past ten years on rec teams, travel teams, and now high school, so there weren't many tough situations I hadn't seen.

Coach Harris had reminded all us seniors for the past month that expectations were higher for us now. We had set a good standard last year going to the state tournament, but we got knocked out in the semifinals. Now we were starting a new season and we all expected this to be our best season. Our teammates, mostly underclassmen, looked up to us seniors to see how to handle these situations.

The runner on second was lucky, twice. First, she hit my screwball off the end of her bat. It had just enough oomph on it to get over Maddie's head at third base. Carli charged hard from left field but couldn't quite get to it. She wasn't the fastest on our team, but she was one of the smartest in terms of softball IQ. She knew not to dive for it. When she saw she wasn't going to get to it, she pulled up, got it on the first bounce, and tossed the ball to Angelica at second to stop the runner from advancing.

"Good play, Carli!" I shouted over the cheers and applause for the girl's hit.

To the infielders who had gathered around me at the rubber, I said, "We still have two outs. Nobody hurt there. Let's keep our heads in the game and get the third out. Make the easy play."

"Yeah!" "Let's go!" "Get us out of here, Jordan!" and other encouraging words came from the other fielders. No one was feeling down. We were still ahead by one in the bottom of the seventh inning, and we did have two outs on them and no reason to expect they'd all of a sudden start hitting my pitching. I'd controlled the game for this long and still felt strong.

But here's where that runner was lucky a second time. On my very first pitch to the next batter, a rise-ball, the leftie swung and missed. Lexys, our catcher, was already coming out of her crouch to catch the pitch so when the runner on first broke for second, Lexys was already half-standing. She just took a step forward and fired a strike to second base. Carmelina, our shortstop, was covering and the ball landed in her glove on the first base side of the bag. Perfect position. This game was over! The runner slid and raised a cloud of dust. The next thing I saw was the ball rolling out past the bag and the umpire signaling safe.

"What the hell!" I thought. A perfect throw, perfect positioning, and somehow the ball comes out. Angelica chased the ball down and tossed it back to me.

"Don't worry about it, Carm," I consoled her. She shook her head and punched her fist into her glove as she walked back to her position.

Two outs. Runner on second. 0-1 count. Bottom of the seventh. 1-0 lead.

My next pitch was in the dirt, but the third one caught the outside corner. My next two pitches were both high. Full count. I had to refocus. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Lexys signaled for a fastball, my strongest pitch. The one I was most confident in. I could spin it just right to get it to come in on the leftie's hands a little. I rocked back to begin my windup.

Before I knew it, the crowd was on their feet screaming. I turned around to watch my fastball sail out over the centerfield fence. We lose, 2-1.

**********

Later, back at the hotel, we had all showered and changed into clean clothes. We met in the lobby for a quick head count then out to dinner, shopping, or whatever else we found to do. A lot of the girls were trying to console me.

Basically, they all said, "It's just a preseason tournament. It's only our first game of the year. We still have two more in the tournament tomorrow. We can still advance. Forget about it. We need you."

But I wasn't having any of it. I had lost that game for us. Me, the big senior on the team (well, one of them anyway), and I had left a big, fat meatball over the middle of the plate. Why didn't I spin it harder? How could I have been so stupid?

No way was I going out tonight. It wasn't mandatory, and I knew I'd just be depressed and bring everyone else down. Most of them were already whooping it up at the hotel as if nothing even happened. I was afraid if I went, my competitive juices would kick in, and I'd get pissed at them for not being depressed like I was because we lost the game. Of course, I knew I was really just mad at myself, not at them, but I couldn't help it. Best if I just stayed at the hotel. Lexys was my best friend and she gave it one more shot as they were all leaving, pulling my arm and asking me to go with her, but I could tell she knew better than to think I'd change my mind. She gave me a sad smile and a half-wave as she left the hotel.

Now I was by myself in an empty hotel lobby. They had a couple TVs on in this area where we ate the free breakfast. I kept replaying the last pitch in my head over and over. I should not have thrown it right down the center of the plate. Or maybe I should have gone with a different pitch entirely. What really should have happened was Carmelina should have caught that damn throw from Lexys when that girl stole second. She's caught hundreds of throws much worse than that and this is the one she drops? Really?

Shit, Jordan. I knew it wasn't her fault. I was the pitcher. I was a senior. I knew better. I should have done better. Stupid! Stupid! Stup...

"Hey Jordan," I heard as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I practically broke my leg as I spun around in my chair. What the hell?

"Whoa, take it easy, girl! I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you," laughed Desiree, Lexys' mom. She was a beautiful, petite woman with dark skin and perfectly white teeth. Lexys and I teased her about them all the time, and she just laughed. She was always very positive and happy and kind. She insisted I, and everyone she met, call her Dee. She was shorter than most of the players and thinner, too, and tonight, as usual, she looked awesome even though she wore just jeans and a team T-shirt.

I dropped back down into my chair. "Holy crap, Dee! You scared the heck out of me!"

"Are you OK? It looked like you banged your leg pretty hard on the table."

"Yeah, I'm OK. Just, you know, I was kinda zoning out there and didn't hear you coming up."

"Zoning out? You looked like you just lost a softball game, and I know a pity party when I see one," she chuckled lightly. Her smile was loving and sad at the same time, and I had a flash back to Lexys walking out just a couple minutes ago. They looked so much alike, though Lexys was bigger in every way.

Suddenly I remembered. "Hey, Lexys just left to go to dinner. I don't know what I was thinking. You might be able to catch up to them."

"Don't worry," Dee said flapping her hand down like she was swatting at a fly. "I wasn't hungry and just sent her with Angelica and her family. Plus they'll be out for hours, and I didn't want to have to try to socialize all night and hear all the bitching and moaning from the other parents." She sat down at the small table. "I was just coming down to get some ice for my drink. Do you want anything?"

I didn't think I had anything to drink since about the fifth inning a few hours ago, and I realized I was pretty thirsty. "Yeah, I guess I do. I'll have to go get some money from my room," I said, starting to stand up.

"Oh, no, don't go. Hell, we can just share this," and she slid her red Solo cup across the table to me. I had shared dozens of iced teas and water bottles with her and Lexys over the years, so I didn't think twice about picking up the cup and gulping some down.

I sputtered out in a stage whisper, "Holy shit, Dee! This has alcohol in it!" looking around to see who might know I was breaking the law.

"No kidding!" She was practically rolling on the floor she was laughing at me so hard but still trying to keep our secret.

"What? Don't you think...I mean, aren't you afraid someone will find out?"

"Hell, I don't see anyone else here. And how would they know anyhow? I ain't tellin' no one."

I already knew there was no one else around, but I scanned the lobby again in my nervousness. It was a tasty drink. Maybe I'd just have another swallow.

"Watch it now, baby. Not too fast. Just take it easy."

I set the cup back down and looked down at the tabletop. I thought about telling her what I was thinking about Carmelina and my pitching, but I guess she probably already knew. This wasn't our first post-loss chat, though usually her daughter was with us, and we never drank anything with alcohol in it.

"You know what? This was just one game. Everyone has a bad game now and then. And you know it's especially rough when the pitcher has a bad one. Right out there where everyone can see it. You're the star of this team and all those other girls look up to you. Go ahead and mope now while they're all out, but tomorrow when they see you again, they need to know you still got their backs and you're the same 110% leader you always are."

"Yeah, thanks, Dee. I guess so. It just hurts so bad to lose like that."

"Well, you know me. When I'm feeling a little down, a dumb ol' sitcom usually gets me smiling again. How about we go to my room and find something on TBS or whatever. How would that be? I'll just fill up my ice bucket on the way."

I was definitely sick of the desolate lobby so I agreed. "I guess I can watch something with you. I'm not sure if I'll be good company though."

"We're doing this for you, sweetie. If you decide it's not the right thing, just say so. We'll do something else or you can be off on your own again. Whatever you like."

**********

Dee's room was just like mine, of course, and just like all the others pretty much. Two double beds (even though she was the only person in the room), bathroom, desk, dresser, and a television. Dee powered on the TV and started flipping through looking for a sitcom she liked. I was going to sit on the other bed, but she said, "I'm using the desk as my bar. Why don't you fix us both a new drink?"

"Uh, well, I never..."

"Oh, don't worry. Just put ice in the cup then pour in a little of that rum and add Coke to finish it off."

She didn't have to ask me twice. I liked the taste of her drink in the lobby so I made the first two mixed drinks of my life.

She found Friends on the TV.

"What else?" I thought. "She's always watching Friends. She must have seen every episode ten times by now."

Then she walked to the top of the bed and stacked up a few pillows before sitting down and leaning back into the pillows with her drink in hand.

"You did a good job on these drinks, J."

"Thanks."

"Why don't you come over here and sit on this bed with me so we don't have to talk around the nightstand and lamp? Bring your pillows," she said to me with a warm smile.

I picked up my pillows and brought them around to her bed. I stacked them up like she had, sat down, and leaned back, with my drink in my hand, too.

We watched the rest of that episode and finished our drinks. Another episode came on and Dee made another drink for us. I was definitely feeling the first drink already and Joey and Monica and the rest were getting more and more funny.

As Dee sat down on the bed again, she sat right next to me, so close that our arms were touching. After a few more minutes, her left leg made its way across my right leg, with her ankle on my shin. The next thing I knew, Dee put her left arm over my head, and without a second thought, I leaned forward so she could drape it over my shoulders. She nudged my left shoulder a bit so I adjusted my position onto my side and leaned my head over onto her shoulder. I curled my right arm and cuddled up to her a little bit.

We'd hugged before, but I had never sat so close to her in such an intimate way before. Now it just felt so right. I wasn't nervous or scared. I wasn't even thinking about softball anymore. I was loving the warmth and protectiveness of being so close to someone I'd known for years and felt happy and safe around. It wasn't until Dee started stroking my arm and back and then kissed the top of my head that I slowly began to realize something was happening.

I knew about masturbation and did it often. I had seen a few porno videos online, both straight and lesbian, but other than kissing a guy after a date or making out a little, I'd never done anything sexually with another person. And definitely not with another girl. I had a vague idea that maybe we were going somewhere we shouldn't, but the alcohol and warmth were too much to overcome. I just went with it.

Without realizing I had formed the thought, I turned my face up and kissed Dee softly on her cheek. She smiled a little and kept rubbing my back. I turned and kissed her again on the cheek, a little longer this time, and as I finished and started to turn away, she shifted her body and turned her face to mine. Her big, brown eyes sparkled in the light from the TV, and I couldn't turn away, even if I wanted to. I gazed into her eyes and slowly we pressed our lips together.

We released our kiss for the briefest of moments and gave each other a couple light pecks before we pressed our mouths against each other again, even more tightly. She reached over and pulled my body toward hers. As our mouths opened, our tongues found their opposites, and we pulled our bodies tightly together. I could feel her body heat through my own clothes. Our French kiss went on and on, neither of us wanting it to end. Dee brought her hand to my chest and caressed my breast over my shirt and bra. Our tongues did battle and I felt my desire growing. My nipples grew hard from Dee's hands on my chest. My pussy heated up as it became damp. I knew my panties were getting wet.

I could hear us breathing through our noses as we each became more aroused, but what totally pushed me over the edge was hearing her moan as we kissed. I felt the vibrations in my own mouth and knowing that what we were doing seemed to be as good for her as it was for me, made me forget about any lingering concerns I had. I knew Dee was my best friend's mom. I knew we both had too much to drink. I knew it might be awkward after and it could even affect our friendship, but her moan made me forget all that and just love her as best I could.

Dee began sucking on my tongue. I'd never experienced anything like this, I hadn't even seen it in the porno clips I had watched, but oh my god, it was awesome. I squeezed my eyes shut tighter and reveled in this amazing experience. I put a hand behind her head and simply held it there trying to let her know what an erotic sensation this was for me. I couldn't help but moan my appreciation.

We kissed and made out for some unknown, unending amount of time. She knew what she was doing when it came to kissing. Just the right pressure, just the right amount of tongue. Sucking at just the right time. Manoeuvring her mouth to other parts of my face, my cheeks, my chin, even my nose. My panties were drenched, and I could feel the slipperiness in my crotch. I couldn't imagine what could possibly be more exciting than what we were doing. I never wanted to stop.

Eventually, much too soon, Dee put her hands on both sides of my face and held me steady.

"Jordan, you are delicious, baby," Dee whispered, her face barely an inch apart from mine. "Maybe I'm a little late bringing this up now, but I don't want you to feel like I'm forcing you to do anything you don't want to. I know how much I want you, but please don't do anything you're not comfortable with, OK?"

"OK, Dee," I whispered back. I was still catching my breath and my eyes did not waver from hers.

"Are you comfortable, baby?" she asked me with a look of deep, sincere concern in her loving eyes.

"No," I said, "Not really."

Dee's face immediately drew back from mine and the look of horror almost made me laugh. She started saying how sorry she was, she never wanted to hurt me, but I quickly let her in on my little joke.

"I'd be a lot more comfortable if I could just get these clothes off," I said as I grinned at her.

"Oh, you witch!" she exclaimed as she swatted my butt. "Well, far be it from me to make you the least bit uncomfortable. Get those clothes off then!" and she grinned back at me.

We both rolled off opposite sides of the bed and began removing our clothes.

As we undressed, I was amazed at our differences. Dee is petite, probably a 32A I'd guess, but I'm the exact opposite of petite. My own chest is a 36DD. I'd guess her height to be just about five feet, maybe a little shorter even, but I'm 5'9". I don't know if she even weighs a hundred pounds, but my weight is just over 170. She's a black woman of 42 with wavy hair almost reaching her shoulders. I'm an 18-year-old white girl with long, straight, blond hair halfway down my back. I have probably more muscles than many girls my age and definitely a little extra cushioning (whatever, it is what it is). She doesn't have an ounce of fat on her. Some people might think she has an eating disorder, but I can tell you that she eats whatever she wants, runs and works out at the gym multiple times every week, and she's as fit and healthy as anyone I've ever seen. And her daughter is my best friend.

I put all those thoughts behind me as I crawled back to the center of the bed. The feeling of my breasts swaying freely with someone else watching them -- with Dee watching them -- was a new erotic sensation for me. We sat up on our knees and scooted closer. As I stared into her eyes again, she reached up and cupped both of my tits. I kneeled in front of her on the bed and she continued to squeeze and fondle them. She pinched my nipples between her thumb and forefinger so I slid my hands under my own tits and held them up. Dee released my left nipple and bent down to kiss it. Once again, her tongue went to work on me, circling my erect nipple this time while she continued to pinch and pull on my other one. Before long, she began sucking on my nipple like a baby.

There were times when I was secretly proud of my girls. Sometimes I'd compare my tits to another girl's tits and get a little feeling, as if somehow I was better than she was just because my tits were bigger. Other times I was a bit embarrassed to have these giant things sticking out in front of me. Mostly though, they just were. I didn't give them a second thought, which sometimes gave me a sense of becoming more grown up, more mature about things.

Right now, all I could think was how incredibly sensitive they were. I could feel Dee's tongue circling my nipple, licking my areola, and wetting my breast. She pulled up my tit and slowly dragged her tongue from my chest, up over the bottom of the tit, and across the nipple. She did this several times and raised goose bumps across my skin. She switched to my right breast and did the same. I was lost in the sensation.

Dee continued working on my breasts and smoothly scooted forward a bit so she was straddling my right thigh. Our size difference made it so she could only get about halfway up my thigh before her knees would come off the bed so that's where she stopped scooting and started grinding. I didn't normally consider the top of my thigh to be an erogenous zone, but her shaved, wet pussy slipping around on my leg felt incredible. I moved my hands down her back and held onto her ass as she shimmied back and forth and around in little circles.

I leaned down to kiss her again as she continued pleasuring herself on my muscled thigh. We took turns sucking each other's tongues. Occasionally, little moans and sighs escaped and floated into the air.

12