All Comments on 'Jordan's New World'

by LesleyForde

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Submerge in Vag

Great write - and well written Lesbian stories are often the best at capturing the complete sensory immersion in eating a fine pussy. Cunt, that fountain of joy adjacent to the sewer putting the good and bad combined right in your face to overwhelm all five senses. Oh, laying back with your arms wrapped around quivering hips and your hands clutching fine ass while your tongue teases a growing clit from its sheathy home to be rewarded by a smooth slide and indescribable out of this world taste meanwhile your nose is sliding around and in the hole getting first hand evidence of the growing arousal of a dialating, excreteting, hot, heavy scent pussy (until she thrusts forward to get your tongue in her hole causing nose to rub asshole giving a whole different taste, touch, smell and feel), the lubrigrous squealing and moaning filling your ears. Cunt is God’s greatest gift, particularly when it orgasms on your face. I’m jealous, appreciate the appeal of lesbianism, and hope I come back with a pussy instead of this worthless spitting dick in my next life.

oldcrow13oldcrow13over 4 years ago
Speechless

Your story is so very hot, so erotic I haven't the words. Believable scenario. Good dialogue. More please.

PixiehoffPixiehoffover 4 years ago
Very arousing

Loved this, and the ending was loveky

CoffeeboinkCoffeeboinkover 4 years ago
Smokin!!

This story was amazing! The characters were real, the feelings, the lust was THERE and so hot. I believed Jordan and Dee were two real people just made for each other. Got me soo worked up! *fans face*. More please!

GillianBxGillianBxover 4 years ago
The pleasures of pussy

I love to read how others describe the manifold pleasures of pussy and what you wrote flowed with delicious salaciousness.

Stories don't write themselves and you must have put considerable time and effort into this one for which you have my thanks and appreciation; it was a lovely start to my day.

Best wishes - Gill.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Brilliant, And Very Sexy,,, Yes! 😘

Hallo Lesley!

It is very well written, hot and sexy! ... Put simply, a bloody good job of storytelling... I was sitting in wet panties, long before chapter-1. had ended... and yes I said chapter-1., because I would love to read "Jordan's New World", chapter-2.!

5-Stars and 5-Wet Orgasms! ... Thank-you, for sharing your lovely story!

Queen Jackie 👩🏿 & Gay Kat 👩🏼‍.

dottie86dottie86about 4 years ago
Sexy and I loved it!

Probably even more than eating pussy, kissing - deep passionate kissing - can and to me sooo intimate with everything involved. Lips, tongues sucking, exchange of sexy saliva, hard to soft....great story LOVED IT!

Only_connectOnly_connectabout 3 years ago

Vocab a little porny, but a very exciting story. Minimal plot but nice build, fine feelings and hot sex!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLesleyForde@LesleyForde
Hi. I'm a pretty new writer, finding out what I like to write about and how to do so. I love to get reader feedback and story ideas so comment on my stories or just contact me. Between work, family, friends, and life in general, I'm finding I don't have a lot of time to foc...