Jordan's Second Jobs Pt. 02

Story Info
Jordan returns to her new favorite "adult" second job.
7.5k words
4.78
6.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jordan stood in David's master bath, staring at herself in the floor-length mirror. Yesterday she'd been a struggling college grad working as a respectable entry-level research scientist at a respectable biotech firm and working lots of odd jobs to make up for being underpaid. And now...

She shook the hesitation from her mind and glanced at herself in the mirror again. These weren't the type of work clothes she was accustomed to.

A short time later, Jordan emerged from the master bath wearing the black garter, black stockings, and black shelf bra her photographer, David, had given her. The bra was a stunning fit, lifting her round breasts and pointing her nipples slightly upward. "Is this the look you had in mind?" she asked, her voice so quiet it was barely above a whisper. "I notice there were no panties."

"You won't need them," David responded absentmindedly while setting up a camcorder on a tripod.

Jordan glanced around the bedroom. There were two other camcorders already set up, and several DSLR cameras on a nearby table. Reflector lights were also set up behind each camcorder and on each side of the bed. "All this for me?"

David looked up at her and his eyes traveled from head to toe and back. "It's worth it. Carly was pretty and had a good body. She was enthusiastic. She sucked cock like her life depended on it." Jordan suddenly understood what Carly had meant by 'other opportunities' and felt foolish, and David must have forgotten that he'd avoided the question earlier. "It's a shame her boyfriend got in the way. A lot of men would say she was a ten. She was definitely a ten for Massachusetts. If she's a ten, you're a fifteen. She was pretty. You're beautiful. She had a good body. You have a great body. " Jordan smiled uncomfortably and David noticed. "You're not comfortable in your own skin, are you?"

"Not really."

He returned to setting up his equipment and checking his settings. "It's because you're smart and you made good grades in college or you wouldn't be working for Mass Biotech. They don't hire women and I'm shocked they haven't gotten sued over it. It pays to have a former Senator on your Board of Directors, I guess, and to have so many above-top-secret projects going on. Less scrutiny, if any at all."

David barely gave her a second thought as he rechecked his settings. "If they hired you your grades had to be stellar and you had to have been involved in some type of college research project that interested them. That doesn't happen overnight. That means you've spent your whole life with people judging you by how you look and not what's in your head. And it means you've been self-conscious about it for most of your life. Am I wrong?"

"No."

"That's the real reason you dressed as a man, or in full robes and a scarf for Halloween, not because it was easy. You wanted to hide that body that was built for sex. Am I right?"

"Yes."

"But all of that also means you've noticed your body, too, and you've probably explored it more than everyone else you've had combined. True?"

"True."

"How long did it take you to realize you had a fetish for semen? Not long, am I right?"

"Almost immediately."

"But I bet you tried all kinds and manners of things in the first few days to duplicate that intense orgasm, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Like what? The faucet in the bathtub? Toys? Objects?"

"Yes."

"Which?"

"All of them. I laid under the water in the bathtub. I used the shower wand in my parents' bathroom. I went to an adult bookstore and bought all the toys I could afford. My bed post. A carrot. A cigar tube. An energy drink can. A hair brush handle. A sausage. Sharpies. I don't know. Lots of stuff. I shoved everything up there I could get my hands on. I'm sure there's more, I just don't remember."

"Yes, you do. What else?"

"Rambler."

"Rambler?"

"He was our golden retriever," Jordan replied without hesitation, shocked at her own bravado and candor. She'd never told anyone.

David stopped fidgeting with a light and looked her in the eyes. "How did that work out?"

"It--"

"Wait--save it. We don't have time. Just answer this: would you do it again?"

"Yes."

"And I could photograph it? Or make a video of it?"

"Yes."

"Amazing. You didn't even demand to wear a mask or have your face blurred out. How long have you been a submissive?"

"My whole life."

"When did you figure that out?"

"College. I read The Story of O and something clicked, so I researched it. I kind of always knew. I didn't know what it was called."

"Great book. And semen was what your boyfriend conditioned into you as your reward."

"I--"

"So," David interrupted before she could think about anything he'd said, "here's how this going to go--masturbation, oral, vaginal, creampie. I'll switch the positions around when I think I have what I need, so just follow my direction."

He paused and looked at her. Unsure, she nodded. "Great. We'll do a photo run first and I'll let the video cameras run for a behind-the-scenes, but then after we have the images done, we'll do it just for video and go all the way through to completion without stopping unless I need to change something around. Got it?"

Jordan nodded again.

"After that I'll get my camera again for some close-ups of my come dripping out of you. I'll post-produce the images, and cut the video sometime in the next week or so. Good? Are you ready?"

Jordan nodded. David positioned her on the bed and ran through several poses of her with her legs open, then masturbating and pinching and twisting her nipples. He had several toys for her to use, including a dildo that squirted fake semen and a double-ended dildo that she double-penetrated herself with. She masturbated through several small orgasms before David disrobed and approached her.

He wasn't large, but his cock was perfectly shaped and uniform in color. He has a photogenic cock, she laughed inwardly.

Jordan made a big production of worshiping his cock before posing with her tongue out and licking just the very tip, a bit of saliva hanging suspended in the air. She engulfed the head and stared up into the camera. Momentarily she got caught up and started enthusiastically sucking his cock. She'd forgotten how much she loved having one in her mouth.

"Slow down," he chided. "I need to last all the way through or you're going to be disappointed and I'm not going to get the shots I want before I have to leave. Viagra keeps me erect, but it doesn't do anything to keep me from coming."

Jordan returned to carefully posing with his cock in her mouth, and taking it in her throat before he again stopped her. He posed her again, this time with him between her legs and her guiding his cock into her. They ran through several positions--standard missionary, legs wrapped around him, legs held high and wide, doggystyle, cowgirl, and reverse cowgirl before returning to missionary and pinning her legs behind her head.

David pulled out of her abruptly and then looked down at her face with an air of self-satisfaction. Her mouth was hanging slightly open and she was breathing heavily. She looked at him wantonly and her pussy was bright pink and slick with her arousal.

"Need a break or ready for the video portion?"

She nodded vaguely.

"Video portion?"

She nodded again.

"We're going to run through the same positions again--blow job, missionary, legs up, legs back, from behind, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, then legs behind your head until I come inside you. Got it?"

She nodded. Her pussy was on fire after the hour-long tease.

"Be as vocal as you can. 'Fuck me.' 'Fuck me hard.' 'Fuck me, daddy.' Etcetera, etcetera. Can you do that?"

She nodded and stared hungrily at his cock, then move to all fours and took it in her hand. "I want that giant cock in my tight little pussy. Please? Please can I have that thick cock in my wet pussy?"

She licked slowly from his balls up to the tip of his cock and looked up at him again. "Please? If I suck your huge cock can I have it in my pussy, daddy? Please? I want your hard cock so bad!"

Jordan took the head in her mouth and tickled the underside of his cock with her tongue before taking it all the way into her throat. David groaned loudly, grabbed a handful of her hair and held her in place until she tapped his leg. His cock slid out of her mouth as she gasped for air, then she quickly took it down her throat again.

David yanked it out and threw her down on the bed, standing over her. She looked up at him and pulled her legs back. Her pussy was bright red and wetness covered her thighs and ran down the crack of her ass onto the bed. He hooked his hands under her knees and stabbed his cock into her. Jordan moaned loudly and threw her head back.

"Oh, my God! That's it, daddy! Give me that cock! Fuck my little pussy! Fuck my tight little pussy!"

She humped up at David and he had to pull out to keep from coming. He mauled her breasts and dropped his face to her ear and, while she writhed underneath him, quietly reminded her that they still had several positions to go through and not to make him come too early.

"Oh, yes, daddy!" Jordan responded enthusiastically, and massaged his hand on her breast. "Please put your cock back inside me! I need your cock so bad! I'll be a good girl for daddy!"

David smiled wickedly and, for a moment, Jordan was unsure whether it was play-acting for the camera or if it meant something, but she felt the tip of his cock teasing her clit and the thought slipped from her mind. For the next half hour, they went through each position again before David roughly thrust his cock into her and growled for her to lay down on her back and spread her legs for him.

She complied immediately, crawling off of him and flopping onto the bed. She spread her legs obscenely wide and looked up at him with a look of pure lust on her face. He stroked himself slowly and looked over her, a wicked gleam in his eye. The uncertainty crept back into Jordan but was displaced again when he pounced and thrust roughly into her again, planting himself deep inside her.

Jordan reached down in her ecstasy and managed to pull her legs behind her head as before. She moaned loudly as he sank even deeper, and she unconsciously tilted her hips to give him even deeper access. David put his full weight onto her, crushing into the mattress. It was too much for both of them.

"Oh, fuck! Please come inside me! Please come in my pussy! Give me your come, daddy! I've been a good girl! I need your come!"

David groaned. He'd never felt spasming around the head of his cock like this before, like he was being milked, and he couldn't hold back. He came harder than he ever had, and his eyes popped open in surprise. His jaw went slack. He felt it somewhere in his stomach and it extended down his spine into his balls.

While David, balls deep, groaned and crushed her into the bed, Jordan's eyes rolled back into her head as a full body spasm rushed across her. Every inch of her skin tingled and filled with goosebumps, her nails biting into her buttocks as she held on for dear life. She felt him expanding inside her, stretching her more with each pulse of hot come.

The spasms retreated while an advancing delicious warmth spread across her body. Jordan relaxed and slowly stroked her ass with David still planted inside her, his arms outstretched onto the bed to hold himself above her. He slowly withdrew, dragging a bit of come with him. Jordan quickly swiped at it with her fingers, pushing it back inside her. A smile spread across his face. He slowly shook his head before laughing.

"God damn," was all he managed to say.

###

Jordan laid there, feeling the small aftershocks reverberate through her body. She felt the remaining warmth deep inside her and knew she was wrong to have deprived herself of this feeling for so long. She knew she'd been too young to have been doing all of the things she was doing her senior year of high school, but she also knew her parents were wrong to have given her so little knowledge to understand what was going on inside her--knowledge that might have led her down a more conservative path.

Instead, she was like a first-timer getting a dose of pure, uncut product after months of little more than a taste here or there, and her parents...well, her parents had unwittingly turned her into a junkie-in-waiting. Her boyfriend had been the perfect pusher. Her raging hormones had created the perfect opportunity.

It was a perfect storm.

"Jesus fucking Christ," David muttered under his breath.

The break in the relative silence roused from Jordan momentary journey into her past. She ran her hands across the goose bumps covering her heat-shedding nudity and her mind quickly began counting the days since her last cycle.

She shook the thought out of her head, rose slowly, and disappeared into the nearby bathroom. She shuddered as she felt David's come running down the insides of her thighs. She'd like to hold it in at first, but for some reason, knowing she was filled with enough come to make small rivers down the insides of her legs pleased her greatly...and also rejuvenated her state of arousal. She shook her head, trying to clear it, knowing he was on a tight schedule.

While Jordan slowly changed back into her clothes, David quickly previewed the stills on the camera's small LCD screen and bustled about previewing the video capture on the similarly sized LCD screens on each of the three video cameras. She emerged from the bathroom and watched him curiously as he seemed completely engrossed in what he was doing and completely indifferent to whether she was still in the room. She cleared her throat after five awkward minutes passed.

David jumped and looked at her wide-eyed confirming her suspicion that he'd disappeared somewhere deep into the recesses of his mind. He stared at her, stock-still, then shook his head to clear the cobwebs.

"Right," he said, suddenly bright-eyed. "How stupid of me. Your payment."

He disappeared quickly and reappeared almost as quickly, pushing some cash into her hands. She counted it slowly, not wanting to insult him.

"You don't have to hide what you're doing," he said. "Always count your money. I don't want there to be any misunderstanding between us. Believe me, if I'm short, you need to tell me because I don't mean to be."

She was relieved, but not completely. "It's not that, it's...it's more than what we agreed to. There's $2,500 here."

"Consider it a bonus," he said. "Totally worth it. This might be the first time I make serious money off a new model's first day."

"I don't--"

"Don't forget that I agreed to pay you a royalty. You'll get 15% of whatever this brings in after I make back my initial payout to you. It takes a little time for the ad revenue deposits, but I think we're probably looking at about a month to six weeks. I normally wait to shoot again, but I don't think I need to do that with you."

"How much--"

"I sent Carly a revenue sharing payment of about $700 the first time around." He stood up straight and squinted his eyes at the ceiling. "Not sure she'd want me to tell you that," he started, "but what the Hell. Her second royalty pay-out was almost twice that and held steady around two grand a month. Until she quit, that is. You quit, you forfeit," he chuckled.

"Anyway, no guarantees because there's more content out there now but I seriously doubt yours would be less than hers." His eyes grew wide enough to match the smile on his face and he returned to the camera's LCD screen.

"Thank you!" Jordan gushed, forgetting the wet spot in her jeans and feeling her financial troubles floating away. "Will you--"

"I'll contact you for the next shoot. Probably about two weeks from now. I'll be gone for a week and a half. I may text you earlier depending on the feedback I get."

"Okay. Didn't you--"

"Fuck! I have to get going or I'm going to be late." David disappeared into the bathroom and Jordan heard the shower turn on. "Let yourself out, okay?" he shouted.

###

Jordan had time to ruminate on her afternoon during the the hour-long drive back to Danvers. Ten hours ago she'd talked herself out of modeling and resigned herself to working a series of low-paying second jobs for the next ten years until she'd made senior researcher, or maybe even research lead, and decent money started coming in.

Seven hours ago, she'd convinced herself that she would die of exhaustion before she ever made senior researcher, or that exhaustion would lead to serious mistakes that would get her fired long before then. Six hours ago she'd texted her first nude photo ever, and to a stranger. Three hours ago, she shed her clothes in preparation for her first professional porn shoot. Thirty minutes ago she'd had her pussy filled with a stranger's come.

The thought sent an electric surge through her body.

She pulled off of 95 into the New Hampshire Liquor & Wine Outlet and, finding it mostly empty, retreated to a dimly lit corner of the parking lot. It was cold, so she left her aging Volvo running. She took a quick glance around, then unbuttoned her jeans and pushed them to mid-thigh. She explored herself quickly and, growing frustrated with the constraint of her jeans, pushed them down to her ankles.

She traced the folds of her slick labia and shuddered in anticipation. Unable to wait, she quickly jammed twin fingers into her slimy pussy and, with her other hand, rubbed rapidly back and forth across her swollen clit. The sensation of David's come on her fingers and all over her fingers made for a quick buildup. She brought her fingers to her mouth and tasted the salty mixture.

Her hand dropped to her sweater and quickly yanked it up. She pinched her nipples as she rolled her tongue around the inside of her mouth. The orgasm rose quickly in her and she collapsed onto the steering wheel, letting the sensations cascade across her body.

Several minutes of heavy breathing passed before she came to her senses, and realized she was half naked in a parking lot. She pulled her sweater down, pulled her jeans up, and put the old Volvo back into drive, only lightly concerned at how much her behavior had changed in just a few short days. As she pulled out of the parking lot, she saw a man standing still as a statue near where she'd parked. She bit her lip and her foot let off the gas for a split second, then she slapped herself and continued onto 95.

###

Jordan spent the next several days keeping to herself and avoiding Carly. She didn't want to lie about having met David, but she didn't feel like owning up to it at the moment either. She begged off of lunch several times, saying she was behind in her work and planned to eat at her workstation, then begged off several times after work, claiming she had to get to her second jobs. None of it was a lie, but none of it was entirely the truth either. She wasn't sure she wanted to face Carly just yet, even if Carly had made the same choice Jordan had.

By the time she made it to back to her small cottage late Wednesday night, she'd made the rounds at several house-sitting gigs and finished two rotations as a barista. The money she'd made from David had been deposited in her bank account and forgotten, as she'd wanted to make sure there was more coming before she began spending it, and would be able to make wiser decisions.

At worst, she concluded, it could be a rainy day fund. After all, she was making ends meet even though it was exhausting. She could last for at least a little while longer while she waited to see if he would contact her again, and knowing the relatively small amount of money was there gave her some stress relief in case she lost a second job and didn't pick up a replacement.

She plopped down on the scavenged couch she'd found curbside in a nearby well-to-do neighborhood and reached for her cell phone for the first time that day. No messages. No texts. She wasn't bothered by it. Her friends and family knew how busy she was and tried not to interrupt her weekday schedule. And there were no guarantees with David. He'd told her he might call when he returned, or earlier, and maybe not at all.