Jordan's Second Jobs Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

David set the papers down on a nearby hutch and strode quietly over to her. He looked her in the eye, then cocked his head and squinted as if scrutinizing her. She looked at him quizzically, then was shocked when he grabbed her upper arms, spun her around, and pushed her face-first into the bed. She felt his hands on her hip bones, pulling her into position. She inhaled loudly as he positioned his still-erect cock and rammed it into her as hard as he could. She gasped at the sudden invasion, and braced herself for the onslaught as he fucked her harder and faster than she imagined he could.

A few seconds later he groaned and pushed deeply into her, then unleashed a torrent of warm come inside her. Jordan orgasmed instantly, a long shaking orgasm that made her entire body tingle. Of all the ways she enjoyed being filled with come, this was the best--face-down in a mattress, her ass in the air, fucked hard and fast.

David remained firmly planted, his cock spasming every few seconds as he pumped everything he had into her. She moaned inaudibly and jerked underneath him each time he spasmed, then began to wiggle back against him as if trying to get more out of him. Impossible, he thought, as he felt his balls tingling and his cock get harder. I just came!

Jordan's wiggling grew more frenetic then evolved into full-blown humping back at him as her moaning grew louder. David's cock was overly-stimulated and way too sensitive for this. He pulled himself free with an audible pop, but he was already past the point of no return, and ejaculated straight into her gaping red hole. Jordan orgasmed again and collapsed onto the bed.

David sat back on his haunches, exhausted, then slipped backward off the bed and unceremoniously onto his rear. He lay there, eyes full of uncomprehending blankness, staring at the ceiling. He heard her shift and felt the soft impacts of her bare feet on the wooden floor.

"You can follow through on your agreement, or I can make you follow through," she said quietly as she disappeared into the bathroom.

Jordan had said it without fear. In fact, she'd said it without feeling, and it sent a chill down David's spine. He didn't believe in witches or witchcraft or Wicca or whatever kind of craziness it was that so many of these Northeastern women seemed to be into and based their idle threats on, but he did believe in sociopaths, and she'd said it in a way that told him she believed what she'd said...and it didn't make a difference in the world to her whether he believed or not.

"I'm from Texas, not the Northeast," Jordan called out from the master bath.

Impossible, he thought. There's no such thing as mind-reading. It's just a coincidence. He considered calling off the second shoot, but thought it was probably too late. He slowly rocked his way to a seated position, then went to look for his clothes.